The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
newlywedbride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Penis Squirt Cum During Anal

During intense anal orgasm, how many sisters have frequent whitefish or clear fluid flowing smoothly out from the penis?
Old 14-05-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hydralisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Penis Squirt Cum During Anal

not often, and not much fluid, it is more like precum. only experience one intense cum during anal orgasm
Old 18-05-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

If it’s precum, does it contain sperm? Or it’s urinating cause by weak bladder during intense orgasm?
Old 18-05-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10751 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlywedbride View Post
During intense anal orgasm, how many sisters have frequent whitefish or clear fluid flowing smoothly out from the penis?
Sisters have penis?
Old 18-05-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10751 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt0l0tl View Post
Sisters have penis?
Sorry. Pls accept my sincere apology. Precum is normal. It helps to lubricate make it easier.
Old 19-05-2015, 08:45 PM
Samster

Pre-op has a penis. Post-op don’t have a penis. What I mean is when a pre-op or a man has been penetrate by strap on dido, experience frequent white-dish or clear fluid flowing smoothly out from their penis during intense anal orgasm. If it’s precum, does it contain sperm? Or it’s urinating cause by weak bladder during intense orgasm? On the other hand, woman too experience frequent white-dish or clear fluid flowing smoothly out from their vagina (not sure if it’s vagina or urinal canal) during intense anal orgasm.
Old 22-05-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster

This’s the type http://www.crossdresserhub.com/video...cial-2439.html of tap leaking squirt cause by anal orgasm I mean.
Old 23-05-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kleetora2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This’s the type http://www.crossdresserhub.com/video...cial-2439.html of tap leaking squirt cause by anal orgasm I mean.
She's pissing on herself dude! That's not precum
Old 26-10-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
the moments a guy dick is in my boypussy I feel like I am in heaven The sound of him thrusting into my ass, the sound of our flesh on flesh the unforgettable sound of his's thighs and balls slapping against my ass with each thrust of him slapping onto my ass ........piak piak piak I could hear myself moaning and I never wanted it to end. it's when I start to feel like I have to shit then this amazing feeling comes over my body and its like my anal was pulsing and kept tightening up. it felt so great it's sort of a tickling pinching sensation and then shaking and slight tingling all over my body that flutters from inside out to my fingertips and toes and I feel totally relaxed and in those few moments I think of nothing only breathe.! it was great without touching my soft dick then suddenly my tiny dick starts to autocum shooting it's load all over the bed sheets, swinging in the air in rhythm with his thrustung in and out of my ass and there is no way for me to denying it because of how much cum was leaking from the end of my soft cock. All I cared about was the pleasure his cock was giving me.I could feel every vein and every bump on his cock. He then fucked me and spanked me at the same time. Each spank sent a shock wave to the tip of my soft cock.

every time I got fucked by a guy I meet I told myself that would be the last time, but it never happened. 1 session led to the next. 1 guy led to another. 1 cock led to another cock...It didn't matter that I just meet those guy and don't ever know his name. It just mattered that I loved to suck thier cock and having it in my ass . It had come to a stage that I needed to have cock in my mouth and ass almost all the time, otherwise I would get very very uneasy and upset. I loved being with those guys that like to fucked and When he pulled his cock out of my ass I suddenly felt empty. I wished I could keep his cock in me and never take it out but with a big smile on my face.I think there was this taboo-ness of being fucked by guy that I enjoy most love this lifestyle
Old 27-10-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster

raw333333thirty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxidriversg View Post
the moments a guy dick is in my boypussy I feel like I am in heaven The sound of him thrusting into my ass, the sound of our flesh on flesh the unforgettable sound of his's thighs and balls slapping against my ass with each thrust of him slapping onto my ass ........piak piak piak I could hear myself moaning and I never wanted it to end. it's when I start to feel like I have to shit then this amazing feeling comes over my body and its like my anal was pulsing and kept tightening up. it felt so great it's sort of a tickling pinching sensation and then shaking and slight tingling all over my body that flutters from inside out to my fingertips and toes and I feel totally relaxed and in those few moments I think of nothing only breathe.! it was great without touching my soft dick then suddenly my tiny dick starts to autocum shooting it's load all over the bed sheets, swinging in the air in rhythm with his thrustung in and out of my ass and there is no way for me to denying it because of how much cum was leaking from the end of my soft cock. All I cared about was the pleasure his cock was giving me.I could feel every vein and every bump on his cock. He then fucked me and spanked me at the same time. Each spank sent a shock wave to the tip of my soft cock.

every time I got fucked by a guy I meet I told myself that would be the last time, but it never happened. 1 session led to the next. 1 guy led to another. 1 cock led to another cock...It didn't matter that I just meet those guy and don't ever know his name. It just mattered that I loved to suck thier cock and having it in my ass . It had come to a stage that I needed to have cock in my mouth and ass almost all the time, otherwise I would get very very uneasy and upset. I loved being with those guys that like to fucked and When he pulled his cock out of my ass I suddenly felt empty. I wished I could keep his cock in me and never take it out but with a big smile on my face.I think there was this taboo-ness of being fucked by guy that I enjoy most love this lifestyle
What you wrote sounded extremely steamy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1