The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Alicia - Friend's Wife

This is a spawn off from my original thread - Milly - Air Stewardess which is a spawn off...

Prologue

It should be known by now, the type of women I like is not everybody's cup of tea. Some will call me a homewrecker, some will call me bastard, because there are so many girls out there, but I always tread on the 'unavailable' ones. Why? I guess it's just a fetish. Everybody likes what they like.

- Thicc
- Relatives
- Ang Moh
- Pinay
- AT
and et cetra.

There's simply no lack of women but yes, I seriously only like one kind of woman. This story stems from my younger days, that kind of got me started into my current fetish (preference) for married ladies. I simply find them alluring and nice, lust ensues after attraction for sure. I do like single ones too, but purely for the physical intimacy.

Keep your gf/wives away from me will do.

If you want to blast/zap/criticise me, kindly do it via PM, I will not respond to harsh remarks in the thread. If you want to discuss something subjectively on this, feel free, I will engage on a light note and discuss this openly. I expect a few zaps to happen right after I start this thread. Let's see if they will leave their usernames down.

=======

My life has been filled with such women, unbelievable as it might seem, but my stories always revolve around such. I guess once I started something, it just comes naturally.

Disclaimer

Again, a lot of information is fiction, the events & situation is similar, but like I always say, ang mo kio might be queenstown, car might be van, NS might be reservist, rain might be sun, night might be day, weekday might be weekend, etc. The story is scripted in a way that makes it a romance novel of sorts, but some parts are just simply spiced up for reading pleasure.

My description of the sex is based on what I remember, and how I enjoyed it. Again, I'm thick down there, not long, so when I say the ladies say "so big", big refers to the thickness. Sadly, I don't have a long dick like ang mohs.

Everything, please take it with a pinch of salt. I will not be providing 100% accurate information about job, location and sensitive information. As the story goes, this a story on betrayal and hurting people. I did hurt some people when this happened, especially a good friend.

ps: This story is a short one like Milly. The longest I have shared, is Janice, and Janice will always be my only tryst that I hold dearest to my heart. I'm estimating about 40 pages including replies and posting.

Posting Style

- I try to post daily, and always in the mornings (before 10am). Granted there are times I might be late but I always try to post daily.

- Length of post depends on how much I write upfront, I usually write everything upfront in MS Word, then I cut and paste daily. This ensures that readers don't end up not seeing any updates for days/weeks/months before another post appears. I hate reading manga like that, the writer draws on whims and leaves everybody dangling and the story is always changing. So my posts will be shorter when I've not written anything and still want to maintain a regular daily update for you folks. Longer when I've written more ahead, so you folks can read more.

In due time when I'm done writing, I usually just post everything when I can.

- I do not pen my memories daily, sometimes I can write 1-2 hours, sometimes 5mins and some days, none at all - hey, I also got a life to live you know?!?

- I always try my best to reply to questions and replies in the thread. If I miss you out, usually is because I didn't click on quote or I am on holiday and replying on phone takes forever (and yes, I'm going on another holiday with a "friend" soon. ) just ping me to reply you.

- Blue Balls: Since I always write ahead, I've ample time and brain power to decide where to stop the day's postings. This usually results in a lot of people scolding me, cursing me and say I hang them by their balls to dry. So be warned - if you read my posts, and is about to cum, rest assured the post will end RIGHT before you cum. Feel free to curse me in the thread. HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

By reading this story, you agree to be blue-balled, to suffer from waist down, and in no means will the writer - ME - be scolded or cursed.
Old 08-12-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Start posting ! The disclaimer post is not a post
Old 08-12-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdemon2004 View Post
Start posting ! The disclaimer post is not a post
Sorry bro, had a work call incoming forgot about posting, but like I say... BLUE is a favourite colour. Hahahahaha!!!!!
Old 08-12-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
This is a spawn off from my original thread - Milly - Air Stewardess which is a spawn off...

By reading this story, you agree to be blue-balled, to suffer from waist down, and in no means will the writer - ME - be scolded or cursed.
Lai liao....so fast answer my wishes to Bro TS.....hahhaaa 1st one to camp here too....

will try to endure and ready it in 1 month later, to get the hang of continuity of story and not get BLUE balls too offen....that's the trick...right? hahhaa
Old 08-12-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, suddenly I thought this GNNBCCB Gog is selling a financial product, that's why need disclaimer.
Lucky he didn't list down the country risk, product suitability...
No need all these lah, just write the story. Not as if we pay you to write, how to expect you to update daily, massively?
For those can't wait for updates, don't follow a new thread. Go find those that already have hundreds of pages. Then you can KBKB too many pages, read until eyes sore and see.
Old 08-12-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Nice. Cunt wait for you to start writing about Alicia and how you wiggle little gog inside her. Let’s go! 🤘🏼
Old 08-12-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phython1 View Post
Lai liao....so fast answer my wishes to Bro TS.....hahhaaa 1st one to camp here too....

will try to endure and ready it in 1 month later, to get the hang of continuity of story and not get BLUE balls too offen....that's the trick...right? hahhaa
Hahaha you are banned, you scolded me liao, CANNOT! BANNED FROM READING! Hahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Wow, suddenly I thought this GNNBCCB Gog is selling a financial product, that's why need disclaimer.
Lucky he didn't list down the country risk, product suitability...
No need all these lah, just write the story. Not as if we pay you to write, how to expect you to update daily, massively?
For those can't wait for updates, don't follow a new thread. Go find those that already have hundreds of pages. Then you can KBKB too many pages, read until eyes sore and see.
I come here to sell romance novels. Ai buy mai? Each story $10 lol. Donations please. Hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Nice. Cunt wait for you to start writing about Alicia and how you wiggle little gog inside her. Let’s go! 🤘🏼
Still.... this one painful, hurt a few people in the process. This time I really knnbccb, confirm one.
Old 08-12-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

The following is a template description of the star of this story.

----------------------------

I'll call her Alicia:

Looks: 7/10

She's kind of pretty 'pretty'. She's more of a natural person, not much make up, simple dressing, but can be quite pretty when she bothers to dress up and puts on make up. After her wedding, somehow, I'll give her a 8/10 at least. My cock is rising to her as I type this.

Figure: Larger than normal slim, not fat, but I like her meaty parts. Slender. Very meaty framed, but not so petite like Milly, I'll say she is more similar to Janice.

Hair: Long hair, always tied into pony tail. If you remember Joanne Peh when she just started acting, her hair is like Joanne Peh, long, and tied up in pony tail.

Dressing: Casual, tees, jeans, long skirts (BORING...) and sometimes dresses, nothing too fancy or sexy (AHEM).
- Blouses + skirts
- Knee to long A-line skirts
- Strapped dresses.
- Flats/heels depending on wear.
- Bags - okay, this one a bit more materialistic, every girl is la.

Weight: around 59kg

Height: 172cm (she is one of my taller flings, EVER).

Marriage: At point of fling, approximately X months in. Lasted until...

Religion: Christian, same church (un)fortunately.

Personality: Nice person as a whole, but easily unhappy if things don't go her way.

Sexuality: Extremely closed till, well, this is where my fucking story starts right? LOL.

Sexual History: Virgin, like Janice, until marriage, and probably only me as the 2nd one.
Old 08-12-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
brownwater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lai lai new story!
Old 08-12-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I come here to sell romance novels. Ai buy mai? Each story $10 lol. Donations please. Hahaha.

Still.... this one painful, hurt a few people in the process. This time I really knnbccb, confirm one.
Gan, can you make up your mind? You want to sell your novel or you want to seek donation?
Legally, to circulate sexual content and to seek compensation is illegal, you sure you want to appear in court go defend yourself? Then we will all know who this CB is in person liao. Bet many kaypo fella will be keen.
Old 08-12-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3072 / Power: 18
macfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Quote:

I'll call her Alicia:

She's kind of pretty 'pretty'. She's more of a natural person, not much make up, simple dressing, but can be quite pretty when she bothers to dress up and puts on make up. After her wedding, somehow, I'll give her a 8/10 at least. My cock is rising to her as I type this.

Figure: Larger than normal slim, not fat, but I like her meaty parts. Slender. Very meaty framed, but not so petite like Milly, I'll say she is more similar to Janice.

Hair: Long hair, always tied into pony tail. If you remember Joanne Peh when she just started acting, her hair is like Joanne Peh, long, and tied up in pony tail.

Dressing: Casual, tees, jeans, long skirts (BORING...) and sometimes dresses, nothing too fancy or sexy (AHEM).
- Blouses + skirts
- Strapped dresses.

Personality: Nice person as a whole, but easily unhappy if things don't go her way.

Sexuality: Extremely closed till, well, this is where my fucking story starts right? LOL.

Sexual History: Virgin, like Janice, until marriage, and probably only me as the 2nd one.
Alicia sounds interesting
Old 08-12-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I'll call her Alicia:

- Blouses + skirts
- Strapped dresses.

Nice la new story. Time to wait for a week or two before reading hehehe
Old 09-12-2023, 05:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8157 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for nice story. Pls continue.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 09-12-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownwater View Post
Lai lai new story!
KNN you all go to work got so happy and excited boh?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Gan, can you make up your mind? You want to sell your novel or you want to seek donation?
Legally, to circulate sexual content and to seek compensation is illegal, you sure you want to appear in court go defend yourself? Then we will all know who this CB is in person liao. Bet many kaypo fella will be keen.
Wah lao... you think damn far lor... I'm just a normal gentleman leh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfookie View Post
Alicia sounds interesting
She is, this story a bit comical, the lead up is long, because I have to start from meeting her. So will drag a bit, if you folks want to cum, it won't be for a while, so please don't get excited reading it. Like Janice, this will have a long build up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
Nice la new story. Time to wait for a week or two before reading hehehe
Still will get blue, you know how I am... HAHAHAHAHAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Thank you for nice story. Pls continue.
Welcome, just sharing my milestones stories.
Old 09-12-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Good saturday!!!!!

I had wished to rest on mornings but some cb kias make me write... and I usually commit to posting daily so, knn I have to be online today.

--------------

This story started when I was much younger, much more ignorant, before I had my first car. My friends by large were from church, I hung out with usual suspects from church and some army friends, but as we started to work, reservist seems to be the only times we were meeting and getting crazy.

My vocation is, "Secretary" (not real one of course, but I can't be exposing myself), we had plenty of out of camp timings, including nights off. In short you get the gist (or jizz), we have extremely plenty of time away from home where people think we're in camp but actually we're out of camp. It provided a lot of relief to some family men and some attached guys. They could simply lie about being in camp missing their wives/gf and go out without having to endure their partner's face colours.

I was single back then, not exactly fit, but reservist always tend to make you lose some weight.

It was like my 2-3rd reservist with my usual batch. As usual, there was a night's out and my friends suggested driving to KTV. Not the kind where you sing songs, I mean you do, but also probably have somebody singing into your "mic" for you as well.

Again, I don't really dig commercial stuff like Geylang, Petain, KTVs/nightclubs. This was purely to accompany my friends on nights out, have some fun, enjoy ourselves and go for a late night supper.

Beer, liquor, accompanied with women who flood in trying to sit down, which I end up rejecting a fair bit. They usually sit a while then disappear for a long time before coming back. Butterfly - they call it. Flocking to richer men, men who were willing to tip them for things they allow.

My friend was getting his cock sucked in the room, another was busy digging away, another was dry humping (I think). Many things you can do in the room once the lights are off. I chose more to chill, chat and just simple touching with mine. Reason was simple, I don't know where her mouth was earlier, I don't know who was inside her pussy earlier, and/or who licked and kissed her tits earlier when she simply butterfly-ed.

I'm not keen to use somebody who was used and probably didn't clean up before coming back. If she was sucking a guy earlier, I don't want to be kissing that guy's dick - with or without condoms. I don't want to lick somebody's saliva off her tits either. You get my point. I'm just a gentleman who was shy and respect ladies, even touching, I kept it to a minimum. I respect ladies.

After the guys had their fun, some decided to leave with the girls, I chose to go home and sleep, I didn't want to go back to camp to sleep even though we had aircon bunks (yes, we had aircon bunks, nah nah nee boo boo ).

It was rowdy and some were tipsy already, including some of the girls, who once knew they were dabao (packeted) drank more probably to numb themselves for what's going to happen later in a hotel room. One of them fell on me jokingly and hugged my arm as we made payment and left the KTV.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1