The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Dou Dou(16W06)

Dou Dou (16W06)....23-24yr old mm fm Chongqing...not bad looker, sultry sexy vibe, nice eyes...when her long hair is worn down looks quite chio n more sultry!...ard 166+cm tall, gd ht wif lovely longish slim shapely legs...fresh hot sexy lean tight slim bod wif no fats, has the inscription "soul mate" on her upper back, smooth skin....A+ cup boobs wif pinkish nipples...juicy perky ass, bouncy!...thin sparse fine sexy pubes wif a beautiful pink moist slit oyster, no smell...has skin trade experience in Dongguan....

Overall sex svc is excellent n gfe is vgd...friendly sweet caring mm who aims to pls...natural n spontaneous...strikes me as genuine...passionate sensuous frencher!...

Prelude: raba wif clothes, auto hot passionate frenching...then we both helped strip each other, she kept on her killer heels to give her an added model ht look n vibe, v nice bod n pussy feel, more frenchie...shiok!

Shower action: soapy raba back n front, again vgd bod n pussy n now ass feel...bbbj solid full deepthroat suction wif gd eyecontact...more sensual frenchie!...

Bed action: full works pkge premium!...me first lying on me front...she climbed on top of me, agn vgd bod n pussy n now legs feel..bm n boobs/nipples massage vgd....catbath lick style gd...me now on all 4s, slow wet lick style ar, at the sametime massage of balls n hj, followed by lick of me cockhead fm below, nice!...me then turned to be on me back, she climbed on top, yet again nice bod, pussy n legs feel...caressed her face n frenchie...she then licked me bod all over...followed by balls lick n suck, cockhead lick n finally bbbj wif v shiok slurpy wet full deepthroat...eyecontact also gd...

My turn...played wif her boobs n nipples, got soft moans...licked her bod all over...then went down to feast on her beautiful pink slit pussy/clit, which got her squirming, moaning loudly, tweaking her nipples n squeezing her boobs, wetness v shiok sight n feel!...then I moved up to place me throbbing hard cock in her mouth for more bbbj, at the sametime gently fingering her clit n wet pussy, which got her gasping! ...

Fj really v shiok as she has great control of her pussy muscles, tight wet feel...let herself go naturally to enjoy, loud sensual moans, solid passionate frenchie!...standing doggie wif she in her killer heels, vgd model feel fuck, great feel of her bod while pumping n turned her head ard to french!...misch wif her legs closed v tight wet feel!...doggie nice becuz of her juicy bouncy ass, again tight wet feel, really enjoyed seeing me cock go in n out of her wet pussy, her hand reaching back to hold me hand on her ass...her ass on the edge of the bed, she spreadeagled her lovely long legs, tight embrace, pumped her hard n fast, frenchie...asian cowgal piak piak piak fast pump n tight feel until I shot me load, embraced her, frenchie, her pussy muscles still tightly locked ard me cock, shiok!...ah but there was still more to cum (pun intended!), as she cleaned me cock wif a handwipe then went down to do a damn bloody shiok sensual post fuck bbbj full deepthroat, sucked n licked whatever tat was left in me cock!!...ended wif a soothing massage, chit chat n passionate frenchie good bye....

Overall an enjoyable bonk...mouth n tongue in overdrive!, hot slim bod, lovely long legs, tight wet pussy, solid energetic passionate sex...has gem potential...
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 05-12-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing more ... Nothing Less ... Interesting Company ...

Nothing more ... Nothing less ... Interesting Company ...

WL Name - Jia Jia
Origin - SZ, PRC (Thats suggest why she speaks fluent Chinese-Accented Cantonese)
Age - 21 Years young (according to her)
Height - 1.68m (w/o heels)
Home Base - L1669
Misc Info - Have prior experience in the sex trade ... Debuted in Sept 2014 (I stand corrected) ...

Looks - 7.3/10

Not bad looker but her not-so-sharp + low bridge nose spoiled her overall looks a little. Very nice double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes ... Nice long hair and wavy at the bottom. If you look at her face as a whole, she is considered chio especially if she wears her hair down ...

Bod - 7.5/10

Slim ... neither fair nor tan. Natural B cupper with brown nips. Nice perky and quite fleshy butts. Armpit hair spotted which is a turn off for me! Unkempt bushy pubic hair as well ... Good for folks who have a fetish for bushy pubic and armpit hair ... She claimed that some customers simply love her armpit hair ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.0/10

She would accomodate you if you can charm her in this role-playing department ... There are some silly folks who thought all the WLs would initiate this action by default when they read my FR ... If she allowed frenching, this segment would be even more shiokalicious ... Hence, points deducted for that ...

Shower Action - 6.8/10

Not much action here other than some brief body2body stimulation ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - 7.6/10

Slow, passionate and lotsa GFE built-in ... A great prelude to the Ėntree ...

French Kiss - N/A

Only allow kissing when I last tried her ... Not sure if she would graduate to speaking French if I RTF ...

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7.8/10

This was the highlights of her overall performance. Deep-throated & sensuous BBBJ ... Alot of enthusiasm and passion shown and put into it ... That was at least how I felt. Great job! However, no hand action employed ...

FJ - 7.5/10

She was game for any position I requested. In this aspect, I can't fault her ... Her Pussy was quite tight and moisten up pretty quick ... I pumped her ferociously in doggy and missionary fashions before I ejaculated ... Before that she rode on me ... She looked good at the angle where I looked up at her whilst I lied on my back ...

Attitude - 7.8/10

She will do what she wanna do & what she supposed to do as a GL150 WL ... Nothing more ... nothing less! Very accomodating, friendly + chatty & jovial at times ... She definitely make a good 60 mins company ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
waiting4you is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: GL Tall Gal List

Seen so many reports but all nv post the house cat. I have a thing for tall girls with long legs, but don't know the damages to try any of the girls in the report posted here. Anyone with recommendation for any recent girls with their damages?
Old 28-12-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiting4you View Post
Seen so many reports but all nv post the house cat...
You can assume they are all Cat 150.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 28-12-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
3033 Fei Fei

Looks: 2 Gd make up
Height: 2 <1.7m
Boobs: 2 B
Body: 2 Slim
Bonking: 3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE: 2 Passionate

Highlight: Good height, slim bod..... nice. Asked her to put her hair down, gawd she looked so glam. Banged her with her stiletto on, damned the view from the mirrors..... nose bleeding good
Boobs:0 FLAT/1 A/2 B/3 C
Body:0 PIG/1 Stick/2 Slim/3 Shapely
Bonking:0 Everything cannot/1 Dead Fish/2 French,BJ,FJ/3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE:0 Cold/1 Friendly/2 Passionate/3 Marry her
Old 28-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Samster

1586 Bai Xue

Looks: 3 likes of 范冰冰,張雨綺
Boobs: 2 B
Body: 3 Shapely
Bonking: 2 French,BJ,FJ
GFE: 1 Friendly

Highlight: Got a thing for tall, curvy chix. Couple with that pretty doe eye china girl look, it was one good bonk.
Old 29-12-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
waiting4you is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
You can assume they are all Cat 150.
Thx.
I also usually go cat 150 de. Other cat timing too short too rush, service also no good. Good to know all these r cat 150.
Old 07-02-2015, 11:53 AM
Samster

Saw a 1.70ish, funky short hair cut new comer at 3033.
Night I saw her, she was still waiting for clearance to start work.
Anybody tried her yet?

Can't wait to stick my pizzle deep into this sweet looking bird
Old 15-02-2015, 08:08 PM
Samster

3033 Tian Tian

Boobs: 1 A, a little droopy
GFE: 3 Marry her

Highlight: I like her funky short bob hair style, I have a thing for short hair girls. Awesome commandoish service. Although not the most pretty bird with the best body (actually pretty bad skin), her very very very pleasant personality is rather addictive. Definitely going to be a regular of mine
Old 18-02-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Nitez of Tokyo presented me a Snow White

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
The Nitez of Tokyo Presented me a Snow White ...

WL Name - Baixue
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 22 years young
Height - 1.68m (on barefeet)
Home Base - L1856 (aka House of the Nitez of Tokyo)
Misc Info - Debuted in Sep 2014 and has prior experience in KTV and Sauna back in China. She gave me a soothing pre- and post coital massage to assuage my sexual ache ...

i tried to go find last night before CNY sad to say OKT said she went back wont be coming back. I don't know how true.
coz i didnt want to take his other girls he said it mocking manner 'you not going to get her, she's not coming back'

ended up at 1819? the girl named I think BB, i asked got number tag she said dont have, she said just ask for 'the tallest one' in the house if i cant remember her name. was prob 166cm barefoot. was hoping to find taller girls

WL : BB

face : 7.5 was kinda pretty, resembles Gillian Chung / Kay Tse
Bod : 8 slim and natural B/C, young bod, nice legs also.
BJ: 7
FJ : 7.75
No French No kiss
GFE : 7

would RTF is not for the no french no kiss
Old 25-02-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 3033 Tian Tian

Tks for theGenuine No Agenda Sharing Fr on Tian Tian(3033), bro! I wld say yr FR on this 22yr old JiangXi commando mm is pretty much spot on!...oh yes n she provides passionate sensuous frenching fm the get go!

wld hv upped u but unfortunately hv to spread me luv ard before i can upz u again

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie72 View Post
Boobs: 1 A, a little droopy
GFE: 3 Marry her

Highlight: I like her funky short bob hair style, I have a thing for short hair girls. Awesome commandoish service. Although not the most pretty bird with the best body (actually pretty bad skin), her very very very pleasant personality is rather addictive. Definitely going to be a regular of mine
Old 03-03-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

Thumbs up MiQi(3033)

MiQi(3033)...22 yr old mm fm Anhui...quite fair, really fresh winsome cute syt looker wif an oval shaped face, sweet doe eyes, wears little make up if any....has a chin length side parting short bob hairstyle, kinda like what Taiwanese cutie actress 杨丞琳 has at times, colour of hair brownish...has soft lips n a soft tongue!...she really looks oh so young, cute,sweet n kawaii wif a refreshing touch of demure innocence!...cld easily pass off as a sweetie pie JC/Poly gal!...oh yes, some say she looks abit/slightly like ex TVB actress吴美珩.(skinny version) n others say she looks abit/slightly like jap av starlet Mana Sakura(younger version)!...168 cm tall, vgd ht wif slim shapely long legs...fresh tight pubescent slim skinny bod wif no fats, has a lovely long back...A cup boobs wif small brownish inverted nipples...small flatish yet perky tight ass...well trimmed pubes wif a lovely shaved smooth pinkish pussy, no smell...

Overall sex svc is vgd for a newbie n gfe is high...sweet n oh so adorable girly cutie pie mm who is also submissive, xiaon nu ren n keen to pls!...v natural n spontaneous, felt like having high natural gf sex wif a teenage gf, fabulous feeling!!....natural passionate sensuous frenching wif a touch of innocence, shiokalicious to the max!!...this sweetie pie mm also strikes me as genuine...gd fun company too!...

Prelude...she helped me to strip...once in the nude, i raba wif her still in her clothes...caressed her lovely young sweet face, looked into her eyes, our lips melted into innocent frenching tat turned passionate n sensuous which caused me cock to marikita on her belly!...i then helped to strip her, v nice feel of bod, pussy, ass n legs wif more shiok frenchie!...

Shower action...just a soapy scrub but wif more lovely frenching, wif water cascading off our backs!...

Bed action...felt so comfortable wif this leggy young sweetie pie tat i just went wif the natural flow n lay on me back...she climbed into my arms, frenchie n raba wif v nice bod, pussy n legs feel..then she did a light catbath of my bod...pleasantly surprised when she lifted me ass n gave me a shiok slurpy lick style ar!...balls lick n suck also vgd...bbbj was wet slurpy lick of cockhead, then suck, then full deepthroat n back to suck again, felt damn shiok wif she taking her time...i then stood up on the bed n she knelt down for standing bbbj, which was even more shiok as i cld feel n sense her submissiveness, like she really wanted to give me great bbbj sucking pleasure, like a caring young gf!...did my pleasurable cock slapping of her cheeks n tongue/mouth looking deep into those youthful innocent doe eyes of hers, woohoo!...

My turn...climbed on top of her, more nice bod, pussy,legs feel, me caressing her face, kissing her neck n ears, then frenchie!...licked, sucked n squeezed her boobs/nipples, eventually got her inverted nipples erect hard, erotic sensual feel n sight wif her moaning naturally!...licked her bod all over...then tonguefu time!...oh boy really enjoyed giving her clit n pussy a tonguelashing, alternating between licking n sucking on her clit, and licking n deep lick/poke of her pussy...shiokalicious natural innocent pleasurable reaction fm her...hands caressing me hair n face...bod squirming, natural moans...when she appeared to get real high n wet, she thrusted n grinded her pussy on me tongue!...i then climbed back up, placed me throbbing hard cock in her mouth for more slurpy bbbj while i fingered her clitty which got her jerking...

Fj...damn bloody shiok...extremely natural high gf feel n sight, wif she totally letting herself go enjoy...passion, sensuality, horny youthful innocence + her pussy felt tight!...hands n legs all over, natural moans, shiokalicious frenching wif her sweet doe eyes open looking at me!...misch, cld feel the tightness of her pussy as i slowly built up the momentum pumping, at times gripped her ass tight, she gripping me back tight moaning, v nice feel!...doggie, her lovely long back arched, she jutted her small perky ass up, again i slowly built up the pump momentum, when i got fast n hard, squeezing her ass cheeks, she reached one hand back to grip me hand on her ass n also started to push backwards on me cock, moans getting louder n cld see her high 'pain' innocent looks in the mirror!...misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, oh boy really tight close intimate feel, her arms gripping me shoulders, her lovely long legs wrapped ard me ass, super duper delicious frenchie, as i pumped hard n deep cld sense she may be reaching the big O, great sight n feel, her face flushed, eyes rolling, high 'pain' looks, natural loud moans, neck n upper chest flushed, she jerking in sync wif my pump motions, cld feel our sweat trickling n mixing together, sensual musky smell, then shot me load wif a loud moan of me own, falling deep into her embrace, her tight pussy still gripping me cock, frenchie frenchie frenchie...fantastic!!...ended wif cuddles, fun flirty chit chat n more frenchie!...

Overall a v enjoyable exciting refreshing natural young gf sexual encounter...this oh so adorable girly slim skinny tally sweetie pie is a keeper in me book...definite gem
Old 07-03-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster

M9(24m13)

M9(24M13)...22yr old mm fm GuangXi...quite fair, quite chio, sultry feminine foxy looker wif strong cheek/jawbone features, lovely eyebrows, nice eyes, fakelashes look ok, clean clear skin, front teeth abit jutted though...168+cm tall, vgd model ht, lovely slim long legs....fresh sexy slim model bod wif a lovely long shaped back, smooth skin...has a small scar just abv her pussy...A+/B- cup boobs, small but perky n nice feel, small brown raisin nipples...sexy perky juicy smooth bouncy ass, vgd for doggie n asian cowgal/cowgal fj!....pussy well trimmed, no smell...

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is vgd...friendly sweet caring mm who is a hard worker n aims to pls...natural n spontaneous...reluctant frencher though, wet kiss lips, but managed to 'steal' some tongue when pumped her hard n fast, got her moaning v loudly!!...

Prelude...raba n helped to strip her down to her sexy black lingerie ...then stripped her of her lingerie n now only in her killer heels...shiok raba sexy model bod feel enhanced by mirror effect!:..

Shower action: soapy scrub, raba n warm water bbbj...gd suction, half deepthroat...gd eyecontact...

Bed action : full pkge works... lay on me front...bm, wif nice boobs, bod, pussy n legs feel...she turned ard to give me a soothing bouncy bum rub, also placed each leg/calf between her pussy to rub as well which was a shiok added touch!...lick n suck style catbath...ar, me on all 4s, soft lick style...then she went underneath for bbbj, then licked me chest, nipples, finally moved all the way up gd tight close feel, wet lips kissing while caressed her face, shiok!...then i turned to lie on me back...again vgd boobs, bod, pussy n legs feel, tight embrace, more wet lips kissing...front catbath....bbbj shiok lick suck of me cockhead n then half deepthroat wif me leg under her crotch, grinding her pussy!...standing bbbj also v nice, as enjoyed the mirror views of model bod!...

My turn...vgd boobs, bod, pussy legs feel once again...played wif her boobs/nipples, soft moans, sensual facial features, hands gripping me back, v nice!...licked her bod all over, then tonguefu time...v shiok high reaction fm her, squirming, jerking, hands playing wif me hair n face, moans getting louder, wetness!...climbed up n put me cock back in her mouth for more bbbj while i fingered her clitty, more loud gasping moans n squirming!...

Fj vgd, natural sensual feel...did in all std positions....best enjoyed: doggie standing wif her in her killer heels,hands leaning agst the mirror, great model fuck feel!; doggie becuz of her lovely back arched n her perky juicy bouncy ass; misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her beautiful sexy long legs resting on me chest n shoulders; cowgal rodeo ride, she rode me wildly wif great passion!...ended wif a soothing massage n kiss gdbye...

Overall an enjoyable bonk...fresh sexy model like bod n legs wif sultry looks...vgd feel n gd attitude...has gem potentia but needs to open up on frenching...
Old 07-03-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: MiQi(3033)

[QUOTE=omnia;12712512]MiQi(3033)...22 yr old mm fm Anhui..."

I am just wondering whether, when the WL tells you where she is from, is it really the truth? Just thinking why would she want to disclose her personal details in this line of work.... what do you all think?
Old 15-03-2015, 05:03 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Innocent, fresh & blur looking Poly/JC SYT...

Mi Qi (L30 H33)

Origin: An Hui
Height: 1.68m barefoot
Experience in GL: She reached Singapore b4 cny but only started work after cny. She worked for like less than half a month
Misc Info: She has a twin elder sis who looks exactly like her how nice if i can tarma both of them hehe. She is fresh and green in the flesh trade. No prior experience in china.

Face: 7.3/10
(She has short colored bob hair with uneven length on each side which compliments her oval face shape. Single eyelid doe eyes. Medium nose. Small kissable lips. Some pimples on her face. Neither very fair nor very tanned. She has fresh, innocent, blur looking JC/Poly SYT looks. Totally my cup of latte hehe. Damn I am addicted to her face.)

Body: 7.7/10
(She is tall at 1.68m. Very slim, tight, taut, slender, curvy figure. Long slender legs. Flat ass. No arm pit hair. Very smooth skin. Neither very tanned nor very fair. No tummy fats at all!)

Boobs: 6.9/10
(A cup with brown nipples. Her nipples are a little dry when I licked.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(Typical routine bath. Not much action. No BBBJ in bath.)

Catbath: 7.3/10
(Sensual, gentle, ticklish licks all over my body with her hands all over my body arousing me. Lots of her saliva all over my body. Focused licking on my nipples and my balls. Nice effort.)

AR: 6.8/10
(AR with cap Maybe I have hairy ass hole But very thorough and shiok. Licking and poking style.)

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(Deep throated. Lots of saliva stimulating. Employed licking and tongue flicking style. Lots of innocent constant eye contacts. Shiok to see a SYT suck my cock.)

Frenching: 8/10
(Damn addicted to frenching her non stop. Nearly went out of breath. Lots of tongue fight. Her breath smells a little of cigarette but I am ok with it. Her eyes closed while we frenched. Loved the way she wrapped her arms around my neck when we frenched passionately and madly.)

Pussy painting: 7.4/10
(Trimmed pussy hair. Dark red pussy. Her pussy tasted salty. She enjoyed my tongueful as she moaned sexily.)

FJ: 7.6/10
(We fucked in cow girl, doggie and missionary. Tight pussy. Nice soft sexy moans music to my ears. Very passionate non stop frenching. High oomph fucking her. Felt like I am fucking my gf. Natural sex.)

GFE: 8/10
(Super high GFE & KC. I am addicted and KCed by her liao.)

RTF: Yes confirm plus chop! A keeper in my book. Potential ang pai in the making!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1