The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2004, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
sglookout is Cool - loads of Potential
$200 for 60 min. That worked out to be $3.33 per min.

So if the girl dily daly and waste time like going away to pour you a drink. U know what, that whatever drink U ordered is gonna cost you at least $3
Old 11-02-2004, 09:20 AM
AVIATION

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: RIP OFF

Quote:
Originally posted by OsamaBinLaden
ok... i seldon post... but this place is a TOTAL RIP-OFF...!!!

went there out of curiosity. despite knowing it is 150 bucks.

cut story short... NOT WORTH IT...!!! felt cheated! i wonder how some bros can actually ejaculate. its nothing!

After reading through........just wonder WhY pay so much when U can't even see the face and body of the gal Clearly ??
By not able to see them is at risk for us...........if these gals got sickness say skin problem or sth else.......??
As for the Sumatra ? Be careful not to injure yr didi !
Old 12-02-2004, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
alan717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
All Bros out there, pls be carefull about this pl. Is a ttl rip off as 1 of my friend also pay S$200/- fo nothing.

Cannot autoroam, cannot this cannot that. Y pay S$200/- when u can enjoy at least 3 sessions.

BTW the girls cmi, dun bother to go to this pl anymore.

FUCK UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Old 12-02-2004, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
charles11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry total agree!!!

paid 200 for nothing!!!!!!!

fxxk ux!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by charles11; 12-02-2004 at 02:17 PM.
Old 12-02-2004, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 21
globetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by alan717

Cannot autoroam, cannot this cannot that. Y pay S$200/- when u can enjoy at least 3 sessions.

Beg to differ.

Earlier in the day was in the Chinatown area after seeing a client. Although I had visited the joint before and was aware of the price, still decided to give the place one last chance.

Went up the stairs, took off my shoes, went to reception to write down name. Receptionist recommended $150, I said OK. Then she said, why not try "Super Supreme" for another $50. I asked what is "super supreme". She said girls dress differently, more sensual, more body contact, more to the point, etc. Since already there decieded to give it a shot. However, I told her I didn't want the girl that serviced me the last time I was there. Didn't know her name, but told her girl had a tatoo on her arm. Receptionist said OK - give me different girl.

Went to take the customary shower, etc. Was then led into darken room. Was told by receptionist that girl servicing me would be "May" a Filipina.

Not long later girl came in. As before took some time to get accustomed to the light (or lack of light). Girl was friendly and made some small (I mean small talk). Told me "different techniques" would be used.

Massage was OK in the sensual sense. Lots of light rubbing, ocassionally hard pressing at pressure points. Lots of touch and feel. Lying on my back, she spent a fair amount of time massaging my balls from behind. Then kneeled down in front of me and stretched herself full length over my body, lots of feel and touch again. Fellow brothers who have been there before know what I mean.

Then turned to front. By then already accustomed to the dark and could see that she was wearing a tan coloured volley ball type shorts (the type is resembles more like an oversized panty than shorts) and a halter type top. Mid-riff was bare. Couldn't really see face though.

Front massage even more sensual than back. Did a 69 and I took the liberty of feeling her ass. No underwear, stretched my hands to her top - no bra. She was then playing with my balls and prick and I needed no invitation to explore her as well. Exploration was however limited in that the shorts were tight, I could put my hands in but couldn't really finger her. Nevertheless she allowed me a fair degree of freedom.

Untangled herself from the 69 position and kneeled in between my legs to face me. Lowered herself onto me, positioning her crotch directly over my already hardened prick. With my free hands, I pulled down the front of her halter top and played with her tits - not really big, just a handful and soft - played with her nipples. She protested a little but I held on. Gyrated herself on my prick, simulating a fucking action.

In the end, ejaculated.

Overall - service standards - cannot complain - only that it is pricey.

BTW - on the way out had a better look at the girl - mid 20's, medium height, a bit of fat around her mid-riff but otherwise OK.

On the way out, had a chat with receptionist - was told that girls work in shifts - some early, some afternoon, some night. Usually, 2 to 3 girls per shift but at night up to 5 girls.

RTF - probably not - not because cannot fuck, cannot do this or do that, but too pricey.
Old 13-02-2004, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
i have been there and i dont think this place is much to shout abt, as i mentioned in my post in this thread before.

didnt manage to release in my time there. still figuring out how some bros managed to.

in fact i think the gal was trying her best to make me release but to no avail. and she stopped after some time.

with all the money from my terrorist sponsors (haha... ), i dont mind spending if the service is good... but i think this place is not worth it at all.

just my point of view. to each his own.

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 13-02-2004, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 23
danny41sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny41sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by OsamaBinLaden
i have been there and i dont think this place is much to shout abt, as i mentioned in my post in this thread before.

didnt manage to release in my time there. still figuring out how some bros managed to.

in fact i think the gal was trying her best to make me release but to no avail. and she stopped after some time.

with all the money from my terrorist sponsors (haha... ), i dont mind spending if the service is good... but i think this place is not worth it at all.

just my point of view. to each his own.
hahahahahahahaha.............so sent a suicide boomer lah....
Old 13-02-2004, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 21
sportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud of
i went to try and was led to a very dark room.
enviromentaly good feelings but can be better.
no hj service but the gal make me high.
did not cum at all v.disappointed cos v.hard.
haiz!
RTF - nope!
Old 14-02-2004, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wilberforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I share Globetrotter's experience. I did not manage to cum despite all the girl's efforts. The girl also did not allow much roaming into her tights and her tits were very soft, although bra-less.

Overall, it is expensive. If it was $100, and left to the customer to tip the girl, then it may be worthwhile.
Old 14-02-2004, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 21
sportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud of
well said bro. but wats to point to make u high and lead u to nothing.
Old 15-02-2004, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
well well,

when you got high, you can always go all out, like what I did, grab her waist, rub yourself against her bottom until you explode. She was actually grabbing my dick and it felt like penetration. I even made her lie on me and hug her, initially a bit forceful but she eventually relented as I made her feel good.

If you respect her and made her feel good, there are not many ladies who will reject you. Of course, there are rare occassions where the ladies will tell you they have no feelings when you try to make them feel good, like Star at BHC.

A lot of ladies cannot tahan when you try to arouse them. It depends on how good your skill is. Use your charm.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 15-02-2004, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ah huathuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
agreed with bro apache. some of the gals i did become damn wet after a few thrusts! they even use the muscle there to grip ur little thing. it was really an experience.
Old 15-02-2004, 10:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future
in my opinion, rub here rub there, while there is no penetration of didi, it is still no f**k. u do it on a virgin ger, the ger will still be a virgin. so why waste $?
Old 01-03-2004, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 22
burnout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterburnout is a Helpful and Caring Samster
tried this place too. Very ex especially for the services offered. Hmmm like u bros said, it won't last long as seasoned cheongsters know its just another gimmick. Rather go to HC where u can fj and have skin contact without burning a hole in your wallet.........just my 2cents worth.
Old 01-03-2004, 04:54 PM
Watergal

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by wilberforce
I share Globetrotter's experience. I did not manage to cum despite all the girl's efforts. The girl also did not allow much roaming into her tights and her tits were very soft, although bra-less.

Overall, it is expensive. If it was $100, and left to the customer to tip the girl, then it may be worthwhile.

Horrible Experien...................Thought it was worth till I paid money and take a closer look at the gal who massage and HJ me....She look something in 60++ years old. Cos in the dark room the recept told me she will give me a 19 yrs old one.

yes in the room they are gorges ....I vomit for two days .................................................. .........and never go there ganna cheated
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1