The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
fuckshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fortune Center

Anyone has updates on QQ hair spa? I know there've quite been a few posts here and there about the clean services, but i find it hard to believe, for a shop that tries to survive these times to keep at just massage alone.

Been trying to up the boss but she is damn tough. In fact, in all my years, she is a hard nut. Told me during one of my first visits she is troubled by her marriage and is trying to find a way out. She would then tell me about her experiences with some guy who is after her, but at the same time maintains she has a husband.

Either I'm not her type, or she's damn confused! Any bro here knows more about her?
Old 20-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckshit View Post
Anyone has updates on QQ hair spa? I know there've quite been a few posts here and there about the clean services, but i find it hard to believe, for a shop that tries to survive these times to keep at just massage alone.

Been trying to up the boss but she is damn tough. In fact, in all my years, she is a hard nut. Told me during one of my first visits she is troubled by her marriage and is trying to find a way out. She would then tell me about her experiences with some guy who is after her, but at the same time maintains she has a husband.

Either I'm not her type, or she's damn confused! Any bro here knows more about her?
U r confused...

As for body concepts, special or not. She does decent massage so no issues for me..

In fact, no special is better since then no temptation

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 20-10-2009, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 20
KOJAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKOJAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Anyone has updates on QQ hair spa? I know there've quite been a few posts here and there about the clean services, but i find it hard to believe, for a shop that tries to survive these times to keep at just massage alone.....
Basically a clean joint. Heard An Qi left. She provides solid n hard massage. Anyone knows whr is she heading?
Old 20-10-2009, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Absolute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

This is a trick that some of these masseuses are using to continue baiting their customers.

Competition is keen these days and everyone develops her own survival tactics to hook their own customers.
Old 20-10-2009, 12:33 PM
Samster

See the strange thing is she even bitched to me about An Qi leaving. That was some time ago, and she was quite bitter, saying she was ungrateful as a friend or something to that effect. Any bro has dealings with the boss? Pls share
Old 20-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Oh. I think the joint you are referring to is a clean joint although I heard some of the girls do provide specials if you are regular. I am not sure if the girl you are referring to is Malaysian. I been there once but was served by a PRC milf.
Just cant recall the shop's name, if body conxxx is the one nearest to the toilet just after BHC, this shop im referring to is 2 or 3 units away from body conxxx, they have alot on the menu if i saw correctly

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 21-10-2009, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOJAD View Post
Basically a clean joint. Heard An Qi left. She provides solid n hard massage. Anyone knows whr is she heading?
After a few sessions ay QQ Hair Spa, break the ice with the gals, can do HJ. They do not earn a lot from basic pay.

There is this voluptuous lady there Fxx Fxx who can give you a sextifying HJ, and up to you to give her how much. But a bit flabby.

The china gals are now forbidden by lady boss to work in the day time. They come to work only after 5pm.. something like Cat 2 massage outlets not allowed to have China workers.
Old 21-10-2009, 01:47 AM
Samster

KOJAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKOJAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Gals hv conflict in room arrangement....all go aft the cool spot...incredible
Old 21-10-2009, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
GYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newman11 View Post
Bro Topfuel,

U referring to Body ConXXXX?? She is very good in massaging, tried her skill before and was very impressive.. To me this is a clean joint..

I tried before this joint operate by only 1 person, and she is professional and agreed that it is clean joint, so pls dun spoil the mood here. She got many ceritficate display, and her skill is real....
Old 21-10-2009, 10:07 AM
Samster

Now that the word is out, Leslie is selective when it comes to service. You have to ASK, and make sure she has chemistry with you. The rest depends how you negotiate the deal.

Honestly, Leslie is not as difficult to up as some of the other gals at FC. At least you know she is willing if you catch her in the right frame of mind. I got it the first time i went there and that was more than 2 yrs ago.

The boss at QQ is alot alot harder!
Old 21-10-2009, 10:28 AM
Samster

masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GYFcuker View Post
I tried before this joint operate by only 1 person, and she is professional and agreed that it is clean joint, so pls dun spoil the mood here. She got many ceritficate display, and her skill is real....

Agree that her skill in real massage is good. We are all here to share.

What I like about this Body CXXXXXX is it is a one lady operation, can lock the door, free for all inside, and good sensual and sexual service after a good massage. I like the privacy.

The minus point is she is always booked and have to make appointment in advance. To walk in and have your slot is a miracle.
Old 22-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
swallowmycum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOJAD View Post
i know but need to ask her if she want to let other bros know. she only do clean massage as far as i noe. any bros got extras from her b4? hj, bj, fj? will ask her next time i see her at the new joint. be patient ok

Last edited by swallowmycum; 22-10-2009 at 02:21 PM.
Old 22-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
saltyfish is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro Apache,

Any news on Hana lately?
It has been very quiet in FC lately.
Old 22-10-2009, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swallowmycum View Post
i know but need to ask her if she want to let other bros know. she only do clean massage as far as i noe. any bros got extras from her b4? hj, bj, fj? will ask her next time i see her at the new joint. be patient ok
Thanks Bro swallow. Lost her contact as my h/p down. No extra n she hates since SxCC time.
Old 22-10-2009, 05:36 PM
Samster

while we wait for Apache's FR, pls allow me this new Samster to share my FR on Hana.

Fortune Centre is not really dead, at least the massage parlours are not those sleazy china mei mei joints.

I have only tried 3 person at Hana. Sandy is the grand old lady whom I think is the boss. Her massage is real solid massage. She can catch your aching areas very well. She got a lot of certificates and one of the cert certifies that she is an assessor/examiner!!!1 But extra services, not my taste. Will go to her for real massage.

2nd one I tried is Cindy, she says from Vietnam but now a citizen. Her massage is hard solid one. She likes to wear low cut which shows her cleavage. Cup B size, but soft and tender to the touch. Only provide HJ. The touches are sensual. She speaks English, but sometimes, can confuse.

3rd one I tried is Xiao Xue, She says she is from China and now a citizen. She looks the youngest in Hana. Looks wise, I will give her 8/10. Her neh neh is Cup B on the smaller side, but her nipple is soft and good to the feel. Massage wise, good also. HJ, she has this special technique that will make you "fly", I call it the hurricane where her fingers will roll and twirl your bro. I have to tell her to slow down so that I can enjoy a longer session, but later decided that since it is so shiok, let her finish the job. I sank my mouth into her neh neh, and exploded into the air like volcano eruption. One of my best HJ session ever. She is also very accomodating.

All 3 got ITEC certification. No wonder their massage skills are good.

Xiao Xue I will definitely go back to her. But Xiao Xue and Cindy told me that they usually go back at 8.30pm unless got booking. Hence bros who want to try them better go early.

Damage for HJ is $50, include autoroam.

Pls upzz my post if you find the info relevant to you.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1