The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future
Re: Taking care of FIL

wow...one of the best written real story...but OC has been quiet...
Old 23-03-2024, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice share sis. Got any more encounters?
Old 24-03-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

TS busy enjoying with FIL ba … lol
Old 28-03-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Part 4….
Loving Hubby

7pm..
I heard the unlocking sound of door.
I ran to hide inside bedroom behind door…

Hubby : Dear, I'm back ..

When he walk into our bedroom, I sprang from behind and hug him, jump up to saddle him on his back as he fall onto the bed…

We roll over and hugging each other kissing passionately as he removes my lingerie and panty, he started to kiss me all over, kissing my breasts and sucking on both nipples…his hand move down to my inner thigh, down to my pussy, fingering me…

Hubby : So wet ..
Me : hmmm waiting for you , fuck me dear. miss you dear..
Hubby : Love you .

We make love like never before, I give him a BJ and we do 69, I climb on top of him riding him for almost 10 min, he turn me over and fuck me in missionary, as I'm getting my orgasm, he fuck me in doggie, for almost 20 mins..I could feel his ejaculate into me 3 times, … his penis stay inside my pussy as I slump down flat with him on top of my back..we roll over with somw maneuver with his penis staying inside of my pussy. I wrap my legs round his waist as we stay in that position for much longer.

During our love making, I moan out loud in between to tease my FIL.
Me : Dear, we shower together ok..
Hubby : Sure, miss showering with you.

We proceed to the bathroom wrapping with towel.

We have a great shower, scrubbing each other playfully and end up he doggie me just like his dad earlier…

My pussy is getting sore, but I insisted that he fuck me in the shower, after all he's my hubby.

After shower we change into our normal clothes, both in short and tees, we proceed to have our dinner

I call out loud to FIL
ME : DAD!! We going out for dinner, want join us .
FIL : OK, one minute..

We went down and walk to nearby hawker centre, we found a empty table, hubby sat opposite me as FIL sat next to me..
I look at him…

Hubby : What you want to eat dear,
Me : sliced fish thick bee hoon, no milk.
FIL : Get. Me the same, easier for you to order.
I look at FIL…with frown eyes.
Hubby : Ok, I get the fried fish head.
Me : I want more red chilli.

As hubby walk to order our food, FIL extend his hand and stroke my thigh ..
Me : DAD, don't, people watching..later…. please..

Dad smile
FIL : You said it, what time?
Me : I will tap on you room door when the time is right…

That's to please him, I was thinking, no way, my dearest hubby is back. No more for you.

FIL : You're very loud earlier on..
Me : Yup, just to make it louder for you hear it, it's our love making, had to be loud, you like it???
FIL : Off cos, I masturbate outside your bedroom door as I listen, tot I could peep, but door is locked.
Me : You really want to see ..

Teasing him further….

Me : What do you gain from watching us making love, his is your son and me your DIL. You not suppose to see my naked body..
FIL : Well, you let me see don't you..and we have great sex, you seems to enjoy mine..
Me : I was intoxicated, you take advantage. Yes I love your thick and curved up penis…it makes me so satisfied and you always hit my g spot.
FIL : Exactly, we could make love more, I treat you as another women, you just treat me as another man that you meet for sex.
Me : IDIOT…let's see how it goes. .

Our food arrived, we chat as we had our fish soup with beehoon.

Hubby : I got good news and bad news for both of you.
Me : I only want to hear the good news
FIL : Yes, the good news first.
Hubby : I got a raise two times my basic..
Me ‘ Huh, why sudden..
Hubby : Well, my company want to send me to china to help set up equipments as this manufacturing process is new, it probably takes 6 months to a year
Me : WHAT!!!
FIL : Ooi not so loud .

Hubby : We need to talk when we went back..
Me : Ok lor, I want go shopping around the neighbourhood shops.
Hubby : Sure, We go buy something..

I bought a lots of clothing, bra and panty sets, some lacy and leopard print from one of the lingerie shop and short skirt, dresses from one boutique shop .

Satisfied with my purchase, we walk back to our house l. Dad had already went back earlier…
As we walk back I hold.my hubby arm tight, he looks at me..

Hubby : love you .
Me : Love you too..how long will you be posted to China, which province, can I visit you…

I got so many questions in my mind, I ask alots, he couldn't absorb it as he don't have answer .

Hubby : They haven't given me the contract, the plan, what I have is my basic x 2, additional 2k allowances .
Me : wow, that's alot, ok I wait for your good news,
Hubby : If everything goes well, I will leave on next month end..
Me : Wow, so fast, we need to spend more time together….in bed as well…
Smiling as I look at him..

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 28-03-2024, 05:59 PM
Samster

Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Sorry guys , was busy for the last few weeks
Hope you guys like my story, it's 90% true..more to come.

Old 28-03-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster

Part 5, life with FIL .

As we reach home, we sat down to discuss hubby posting…
Hubby : Dad, I will be posting to China Shenzhen in about 2 months time, after all had been finalised, I will get payroll to bank in my allowance of $2k to Yvonne bank account..
As usual I can take home leave after one year, Dad please look after my wife ya.
FIL : Son, no worry, she is in good hand

Knn, in your good body…

Me : Dear, I love you, do call back when you are free

FIL : It's very expensive to call, just drop a airmail will do.

“ During our time, there's no email nor handphone, only land line telephone, and every telephones call is very expensive, it could run up to few hundreds for a few minutes of call…there's only a letter- airmail, which is a piece of paper, where you could write whatever..and fold accordingly to the dotted line and glued all folds, it just looks like ordinary envelope with the word Air- Mail at one corner”

—--------------------------------------------------

So every week, hubby could bring me out to relax, sometimes on the beach at changi, other times he will bring me to Bird's park, botanic garden, beach rd - Ellenborough street for supper, Katong beach, near Fort rd,( which is now Marine Parade)

We had our daily morning sex in the shower and BJ him before he goes to work..of cos that's before his breakfast..
I had been swallowing his sperm everyday..

Two months had pass quickly, I don't have any encounter with FIL, much to my relief..

On the day of hubby departure, we woke up at 4am.. have our breakfast prepare by FIL..
W we have to leave by 5am as his flight is 7am at Paya Lebar Airport.
Dad drove us to the airport, as hubby had some times before boarding, we walk around and took some photo .

As hubby was about to board the plane, I hug him and we kiss passionately almost for a few minutes.

Thereafter, we part and hubby proceed to the boarding gates and vanished inside…

FIL look at me saying
“ Come let's go, it's our time to be together..”
I frowned at him saying :
Now!!!

FIL : Yes, now, remember he asked me to take care of you..
Me : Oh really!!!!
FIL : Come
As he hold my waist and walk I reciprocate by holding his waist as we walk to the carpark.
Me : Where to????
FIL : Home, we gonna enjoy each others..
Me : No not now, I want to go pub..
FIL : NO, not today, we go home ….Let's talk when we back home.

As he drive, I place my hand on his thigh..
Teasing him….
He look, using his left hand to touch my thigh and touch further up ….

Me : Dad, concentrate on your driving…

When we reach our home, FIL holds my hand while we are in the lift .

Once we enter our house and closed the door behind, we hug each other kissing passionately as we undress each other, soon we were naked in the hall kissing as he push me down on the sofa, kissing me all over and licking my pussy as he spread my legs wide open,

I get hold of his hard penis and stroke it..
As I lay down on the sofa, he moved over pointing his hard penis to my mouth, asking me to suck him off.
After a few sucking and deep throat me ..

Me : Dad, go to bed room

FIL carry me to my matrimonial bed, lay me there naked..

He waste no time, as he place his penis rubbing my pussy ,, he rub till I almost cum,
Me : Dad, fuck me..now.

With one swift movement, his penis enter deep into my pussy, hitting my cervix ..could feel his penis hit my g spot…

Me : Dad, faster, I going to cum..

FIL : OK, now, I'm cumming too

He fuck me missionary position, and he shoot inside of me ..and stay there as my legs wrapped around him..hugging each other as we continue to kiss like there's no tomorrow..

We then lay down exhausted, and soon we fall asleep,

Omg, I was sleeping with FIL, naked on his son matrimonial bed..

I was holding his placid penis as we fall asleep..

The beginning of my sex life with FIL or rather as he wanted me to be his wife…

I dunno why, I woke up early in the morning, I look at the clock. It's 5am..
Turn to look at FIL, his penis was hard and up ..
I climb over, holding his penis to rub my pussy, soon I was riding him as I lower myself to his hard and curved up penis .
I rode him for about ten minutes, and woke him up, smiling at me hugging me as I lower myself to kiss him…

What am I doing, fucking my FIL at 5am in the morning….

I don't care as I rode him frantically…moaning loud as he lift up to thrust me, reciprocating my movement, I collapsed onto him as he shoot his sperm into my pussy..kissing him as he hug me..

As I lift up to my on my back..I could feel his sperm dripping out .

Me : Dad..
FIL : Yes darling..
Me : Do you want me as long as we are together..do you want me to be your wife since you son is away for one year…
FIL : Of cos I want you, this is the opportunity, don't waste it .I know you want me too..
Me : Yes dad, your penis is too good for me, I couldn't get enough of it, I want to have you as my husband..,and you have to look after me ..
FIL : Sure, darling , from now on, you're my wife…
Me : ok dad.. or rather dear, I'm yours from now on .we can sleep naked every day without worrying..
FIL : WOW, that's better than hitting TOTO.
Me : Idiot..or rather dear .What if I'm pregnant, the baby could be yours..
FIL : What's the difference does it make we all is O + blood, your baby is mine not my son..same surname, no difference..
Me : hmmmm, love you dad
FIL : from now onwards, don't call me Dad..call me my name, David.
Me : yes darling David .

Old 28-03-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster

For the past weeks, I was helping my friend to run his pub..new experience for me, as I meet lots of guys, some touchy and some even date me out. A few guys had groped my breast in one of the room.....
that will be my new installment once I'm done with FIL story

Old 28-03-2024, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the updates...
Old 29-03-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooo FIL not her only one beside husband .... don't know can be so happening in 70s / 80s

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 01-04-2024, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post

When we reach our home, FIL holds my hand while we are in the lift .

Once we enter our house and closed the door behind, we hug each other kissing passionately as we undress each other, soon we were naked in the hall kissing as he push me down on the sofa, kissing me all over and licking my pussy as he spread my legs wide open,

I get hold of his hard penis and stroke it..
As I lay down on the sofa, he moved over pointing his hard penis to my mouth, asking me to suck him off.
After a few sucking and deep throat me ..

Me : Dad, go to bed room

FIL carry me to my matrimonial bed, lay me there naked..

He waste no time, as he place his penis rubbing my pussy ,, he rub till I almost cum,
Me : Dad, fuck me..now.

With one swift movement, his penis enter deep into my pussy, hitting my cervix ..could feel his penis hit my g spot…

Me : Dad, faster, I going to cum..

FIL : OK, now, I'm cumming too

He fuck me missionary position, and he shoot inside of me ..and stay there as my legs wrapped around him..hugging each other as we continue to kiss like there's no tomorrow..

We then lay down exhausted, and soon we fall asleep,

Omg, I was sleeping with FIL, naked on his son matrimonial bed..

I was holding his flacid penis as we fall asleep..

The beginning of my sex life with FIL or rather as he wanted me to be his wife…

I dunno why, I woke up early in the morning, I look at the clock. It's 5am..
Turn to look at FIL, his penis was hard and up ..
I climb over, holding his penis to rub my pussy, soon I was riding him as I lower myself to his hard and curved up penis .
I rode him for about ten minutes, and woke him up, smiling at me hugging me as I lower myself to kiss him…

What am I doing, fucking my FIL at 5am in the morning….

I don't care as I rode him frantically…moaning loud as he lift up to thrust me, reciprocating my movement, I collapsed onto him as he shoot his sperm into my pussy..kissing him as he hug me..

As I lift up to my on my back..I could feel his sperm dripping out .
Naughty TS sis is such a good n fantastic sex writer the best so far I hv read not shy to use the erotic sexual words n terms that is so often spoken n heard between couples having sex with each other to describe how she enjoyed sex with her own FIL .. arousing us n making us guys n gals so hard n wet like her ...reading how they fucked each other n wishing we were her FIL instead...so steamed to know she enjoys her FIL rubbing his hardened penis against her wet pussy...got to go pcc now ...can't wait to read more of her sexciting story with her FIL if there is any more

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-04-2024, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
For the past weeks, I was helping my friend to run his pub..new experience for me, as I meet lots of guys, some touchy and some even date me out. A few guys had groped my breast in one of the room.....
that will be my new installment once I'm done with FIL story
So
No more stories with your FIL???
Which pub do u work at???
Can I come???
Old 08-04-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
ichiban1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis
Any update?
Old 08-04-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
davtoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Her story is really true. because I experienced it. Full love is mean full sex
Old 08-04-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 22
hotel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can't wait for the next story. and this story can make me imagine being there
Old 08-04-2024, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
SweetHudson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish to read more juicy stories from sis Cecelialee!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1