The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
totallychap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
Real n honest FR sharing will help cheongster, I had been thru newbie and kena numerous landmines. I got nothing in return for all of my FR, even dome 1 okt offered $10 discount I also told them give it to the girls and those landmine I won't write fake FR for the sake of $10 discount. Knn already landmine I ban the okt liao get similj discount for what.

Sharing honest and true FR of cos based on my preference is for ppl like me in the beginning to have at least a base reference what to expect.

Do note really pls lower expectations a bit there no SYT. For SYT Lida is better choice but service not up to standard so is up to your choice. I think time to check Lida again a bit missing her young smooth fair skin n body.
Not sure if Lida is still around as her ad is no longer there. Anyone know her previous place left with who?
Old 16-04-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by totallychap View Post
Not sure if Lida is still around as her ad is no longer there. Anyone know her previous place left with who?
Aiyo Lida adv no more not sure why hopefully is she made enough and RTV, same place as Lida is Lisa Lele and (Dora prc listing removed also) 3 of them at sgbeautycastle8. I tried Dora before, Lisa and Le Le not sure.
Old 19-04-2024, 08:40 AM
Samster

Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 💕 Happy Bonk - onlY for Sponsor Gal - SgMoMo

Tina had her boobs enhanced, i will need to RTF to check it out
Old 19-04-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 23
180sx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy180sx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
If you were like me who needs a recommendation, I always came looking from the hall of great bonks.

Was lucky manage to book on last min. Not going to say too much. But wth did I just went through... For merely 110 there was an actual 35 mins good message till I worry there might not be enough time to finish. Fred not as the build up is exciting and passionate, it is as accurate as bro Rock999 mention. The milf chio leh, after finish still got to hug and kiss until you manage to catch your breath.

RTM/F is definitely.

Refer to Rock999 FR for more detail
So the $110 includes entrance fees?
Old 20-04-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180sx View Post
So the $110 includes entrance fees?
Yes $110 full service as stated at sgbeautycastle
Old 20-04-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Parmaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review on BaiBai (https://www.xfy22.com/girl.php?id=264)

Look: 4.5/5, photo heavily touched but still looks good
Body: 5/5, wow those juggs definitely worth more than $150
Sex: 5/5, can't hold too long while looking at her boobs jumping

Just do yourself a favour and give her 36E a go. That size will cost you at least 600 bucks if in Dome 3.

Location is an unbranded store (p.s. there're a few girls working here with multiple rooms i.e. a not-so-legal brothel) in Balestier. I'd say the entrance is not very discrete due to directly facing a main road, thus highly recommend to visit after dark.

Room is actually quite dodgy and I was indeed thinking about leaving in the 1st place. Luckily BaiBai popped in just in time and changed my mind (and yes it's because her impressive juggs).

Of course BaiBai doesn't look so fancy as in her photos, but I can assure you she still looks cute even with very little make-up. She's the typical girl-next-door with easy-going & down-to-earth personality.

Unfortunately I can't help releasing my load just a few minutes after her riding on top. As mentioned above, the view of her boobs jumping up & down is just too good (can refer to her video then you'll understand what I'm talking about).

Will definitely return shortly.
Old 20-04-2024, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Parmaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review on Xiao Hua (https://sgbeautycastle8.com/xiao-hua-pretty-chio-babe/)

Look: 4/5, normal look
Body: 4/5, rather skinny
Sex & Service Technique: 10/5, yes that's a 10 out of 5 and I'll explain below.

I'll be THE productive man today and post my 2nd review in a row.

Location is an apartment in Bugis which is very discrete.

You might notice her rate is higher than others, but I can assure you it's worth it.

1st, she lives in the apartment by herself so you don't need to worry about bumping into other girls & customers. The apartment is also quite new & well-maintained by Xiao Hua (i.e. it's as clean as your own place).

She's between 30-40 old with an average look, but wow her 一条龙 service is out-of-the-world! I'm 100% sure she used to work in those DongGuan spa venues before they were all raided. If you've every been there before then you can skip my review below, but in case not here's a brief description.

Service starts right inside the shower room with body-slide & BJ so that you're fully pumped up right from the beginning. Onto the bed comes with more body-slide & catbath on your back which is very arousing too. The lying-down part ended by HDLY where she'll make sure you're on the edge but not cuming.

Once flipped, she will lubricate herself and perform the magic by squeezing your dick between her thighs and pretend she's fucking you, with a moderate speed to prevent you from ejecting too early. She'll fuck you for a good 10mins then finally let you fuck her. With all the impulse buidling-up, the sex will feel very different from your normal experience.

Will return very soon
Old 22-04-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

Hi brudders, any babes in beautycastle provide 2 shots with reasonable price like D1?
Old 23-04-2024, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
Hi brudders, any babes in beautycastle provide 2 shots with reasonable price like D1?
You go try yoyo then let us know good or not
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1