The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 20
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Yes,bro,i belong to type 2,the shopping type of cheongster.However i am trying to gather experience like a housewife shopping for groceries...lol. There will still be a lot of good stuffs in overnight booking joints if you know the "know-how". You can also call the type 2 "hunting" too ,as mind game with the girls & OKT plays a role too.

There is no need to know a language to bargain,bro. I use my fingers to do the talking and i do have the "take it or leave it" attitude when it comes to bargaining. I don't understand Bahasa and Malay too.

Thank you Uncle fishingman for the reminder. I will learn to be more considerate for others in my future travel to Batam and avoid 画蛇添足.

Cheers!

You got me interested,bro. Mind can share roughly which date you visit the joint? The name of the joint where the girls says want to go back after 1 bonk? If its recently and if its one of the joints i frequent,i will go launch a "soft" complain....lol

I am starting to find fun playing with OKT's mind nowaday. Manage to devise something in my last 2 trips which i cannot share here yet,and am going to test it out on the joints in my next trip.

Noted with thanks and updated.

Thank you.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...ostcount=28074

I went morena before its being posted into the blacklist damn suay bro
Old 02-12-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 18
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
My coming Dec 2014 trip to Batam will be on the 9th,Tue for a 3D2N.
haha... my plan was to go on 8th for 2d1n. But may delay and go on 21st also. First time go there, not sure if ceweks will meet my expectation (used to chinese dish), so not planning to stay long.

I'm more type 3, probably go the 2 joints walkable from formosa and that's it. But you mentioned IT stuff? What stuff is worth buying from Batam?
Old 02-12-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 0
Ssamuel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSsamuel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSsamuel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello brothers, I have 3 batam girls wechat contacts to trade. FL / Fuckhouse Syt girls. All 3 contacts was given to me by my friend. I only wechat them and meet them in my hotel room directly, need to pay then money; negotiate in wechat beforehand. All 3 no attitude problem with me, even drink alcohol with me in the room and chat to build chemistry.

I don't guarantee that they will give u good service, its all depend on your chemistry with her.

Any brothers have batam girls wechat, whatsapp or other contact details that you or your friend fuck before etc. Private message me to trade and let me know the details. Thanks!
Old 02-12-2014, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
Metalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Greetings Broz,

Jus wanna share a newly open "Fuck Joint" in Batam. I haven't seen anyone post or mention abt a fuck joint name "Paradise Night". Its been around for like a month plus cuz whenever I go back to Batam,I will ride my bike n pass by that place. Its a "joint " disguise as Massage Parlor. Exact location is behind Good way Hotel, the row of shophouses.

Yesterday finally with friends out of curiosity went in that place to survey, there's a few girls between 9-12 @ around 3pm. Mix Of Syt and mid range lady. My friend girl cost 800k after bargain. Mine is 1.1m. Her name is Monic..Syt, looks 8/10 body 8/10 services is 9/10,GFE feeling. Went to M2 as usual. Seafood at Harbor bay weywey cost 500k -6pax (crab,prawns, chicken,2 side veggies,lightbites,drinks,fruits.
Now waiting to return to SG 12.45pm ferry. P.s those who find my info useful ,kindly up...thank u. Sorry for short FR....damn WiFi signal breaking up.
Old 02-12-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro nono

Where is the wanton mer? Is it walking distancr from formosa
?
Also like to walk around . so far walk from harbour bay to formosa from formosa to dc mall tua pek kong, goldbird, newton, mm etc furthest is ealk to dc mall.
Thanks in advance.
Old 02-12-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalboy View Post
Greetings Broz,

Jus wanna share a newly open "Fuck Joint" in Batam. I haven't seen anyone post or mention abt a fuck joint name "Paradise Night". Its been around for like a month plus cuz whenever I go back to Batam,I will ride my bike n pass by that place. Its a "joint " disguise as Massage Parlor. Exact location is behind Good way Hotel, the row of shophouses.

I thought you are talking about Amsterdam massage.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 02-12-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggienine99 View Post
Hi all bro

U can also try the Bak Kut teh (Yeh Lai Siang) at Sinar Bulan coffee shop eating place. Roti plata at this coffee shop also no bad. Sinar Bulan location adjacent to Queen 8933. A stone throw away from Formosa Hotel.
I think you got the coffeeshop wrong. I assume you are referring to the coffeeshop opposite Sinar Bulan name Indorasa. Sinar Bulan does not have a prata shop and their bak kut teh not that good compared to the bak kut teh at Indonrasa. The shop selling our chinese soup in Indonrasa will be a good choice for breakfast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris View Post
What stuff is worth buying from Batam?
Magnum Icecream
Old 02-12-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Went on a holiday. No internet, no TV, just a get away from crazed media world. No updates until now
Welcome back! (something i forgot to say in my last post to you...lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello1891 View Post
Bro Nono, Your guide help big time for my solo trip to batam
Found and makan mickey mouse bak kut teh but find it ok only
Hiya,bro...being a non-sea food person,i always try to recce for non-sea food in Batam. I still think Mickey Mouse is one of the better one around. Beside Mickey Mouse being one of the better ones,and the other good one is at Harbour Bay. We all have different taste bud,so what is good for me may not be good for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello1891 View Post
Went to a few booking joint but all the girls look bad on 30/11/14 sunday. Almost wanted to go back to New Berlin to get the girl tat look ok ok. but decided to check out MM massage and indah 2 massage 1st. sure enough see a rather shy and cute girl at indah2 and decide to book her and close the case

was a fun and good trip
Roughly what time did you visit those joint,bro? Hmm...you got me thinking to one day visit joints on Sunday. What i understand was Friday and Saturday,there are lots of competitions among cheongsters. Some even called in advance from Sillypore to book the girls etc etc,hence a complete view of all girls in near impossible.

Good to know you enjoy your time in Batam. Sincerely hope and wish you will have an even better next trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Too bad bro, i cant join you.
I guess 2014 no more chance to learn from you anymore. Hope to be able to link up with you in 2015,bro.

Its always good to have a senior bro joining in a trip to learn. I have learned much from you and the other senior bros who frequent Batam. Equipped with the spirit of sharing,i shall share what i have picked up from seniors to share with those in the trips so that the same good spirit can be pass on.(and hopefully they wont make same mistakes like me)

Cheers,bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggienine99 View Post
U can also try the Bak Kut teh (Yeh Lai Siang) at Sinar Bulan coffee shop eating place. Roti plata at this coffee shop also no bad. Sinar Bulan location adjacent to Queen 8933. A stone throw away from Formosa Hotel.
Hi bro,you talking about the coffee shop beside Queens8933,which is 10 o'clock from Formosa Hotel Main glass entrance? If so,i rate the Bak Kut Teh there 6.5/10 at max if i were to rate Mickey Mouse one at 8.5/10. Different people different taste bud theory applies. The last time i was there,the shop owner under-cooked their rice and some part of the meat,so it was a not-so-good experience.

My worst experience of Bak Kut teh was in Nagoya Hill Mall 2nd floor food street. It was close to a disaster,almost everything on the bowl of Bak Kut Teh has been kept in their freezer for way too long,and i suspect it might be expired,hence i rate it a 4/10.

Side note :

1. There is a difference between Bak Kut Teh and Pork Leg Soup in Malaysia as their taste are pretty close.

2. If one tried some of the Malaysia's good Bak Kut Teh before,then Mickey Mouse will only be so so or maximum,just a little above average.Generally, I would give the Malaysia Bak Kut teh a little higher rating than Mickey Mouse's one,but not to all Bak Kut Teh shops in Malaysia tho.

3. Most normal Sillypore shop's Bak Kut Teh is nowhere close to Mickey Mouse's one. While saying this,there are also some good Sillypore's Bak Kut Teh that are comparable (maybe a bit better) with the Mickey Mouse one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeShin View Post
I went morena before its being posted into the blacklist damn suay bro
The updated list was posted nearly 3 months ago (sorry,i think i was late with the list...lol)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...ostcount=28074

A small suggestion here,if i happen to see booking girls (from joints) out in Discotheque or Pubs,i wont take them at all even if the prices are very low. At that particular hour if they arent taken,it does tell me a story and if i know they have been booked and yet been rejected by customers and/or got send back to joint,it also tells me yet another story.

Hope the list is helpful to you as to the others. Sincerely hope you will have a much better next trip to Batam,bro.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris View Post
haha... my plan was to go on 8th for 2d1n. But may delay and go on 21st also. First time go there, not sure if ceweks will meet my expectation (used to chinese dish), so not planning to stay long.

I'm more type 3, probably go the 2 joints walkable from formosa and that's it. But you mentioned IT stuff? What stuff is worth buying from Batam?
9th Dec to 11th Dec trip will be my last one for year 2014. 21st Dec is very close to Xmas,even tho it has no impact on the Batam Scene,but i dont like crowd. Therefore you often see my trips on weekdays even if my off days are on weekends.

If you wish to join me and timing not right,how about 2015? Either way,i still encourage you to test water on solo base on my signature. If you happen to go on 8th,i will be there on 9th when you are about to go back,maybe can link up for a smoke or drink with the rest of "group"? Who knows,maybe you may suddenly decide to extend another day? lol. (note: linking up for a drink or smoke do not equates to tagging with me on my trip)

I am also into PRCs and Locals for a very long time (from S$20/hr massage during the PRC hierarchy to Hang Flower PRC/Malysian/local singers time till today's night club) before i stepped into Batam around Feb/March 2014.

Right side of Formosa Hotel front with your butt facing glass door main entrance is a mall called Lucky Plaza,it is like Sim Lim Sq of Sillypore 15 years ago that sell electronic items (not latest one),lots of shark and crocodile (the merchants) there. Where there are sharks and crocodiles,there are cheap stuffs,fake stuffs. Where there are sharks and crocodile,there will also be carrots. It is one of my favourite shopping mall in Batam,hehehe....

Eg. 32GB Micro-SD card at S$8.80 before bargain? Galaxy Tab 3.0 at....hehehe....(secret),Galaxy Note,Iphone etc etc. Sorry bro,i dont intend to share details here. What i afraid most is people may end up kneeling in front of those shops like the Viet guy in Sim Lim Sq when they cannot control their temptation over greed.

Quote:
Greetings Broz,

Is it somewhere around the below pics? If so,i think i might go there to explore in my coming trip...

Thank you bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post
Bro nono

Where is the wanton mer? Is it walking distancr from formosa
?
One is near to Meximo Pub,the other one is behind Gideon Hotel's wet market.

Walking is possible but may take a while for newbie like me.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 02-12-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
Metalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Nono, from your Map Image View, its at the shophouses along the row near "Komp Intl Sakti" . if you Facing Goodway Hotel Entrance, at the right Side of the Hotel there's a small lane Road, cross the road and there's a row of shops, and you can see a SignBoard with "Paradise Night" written on one of those shop. (Sorry not good at describing n givibg Directions)-Yeah maybe you should go find that place and then add it in your Newbie Batam Guide.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 0
Ssamuel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSsamuel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSsamuel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so far 2 brothers already trade contact with me. I am still looking forward for more.

Hello brothers, I have 3 batam girls wechat contacts to trade. FL / Fuckhouse Syt girls. All 3 contacts was given to me by my friend. I only wechat them and meet them in my hotel room directly, need to pay then money; negotiate in wechat beforehand. All 3 no attitude problem with me, even drink alcohol with me in the room and chat to build chemistry.

I don't guarantee that they will give u good service, its all depend on your chemistry with her.

Any brothers have batam girls wechat, whatsapp or other contact details that you or your friend fuck before etc. Private message me to trade and let me know the details. Thanks!
Old 02-12-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
... its at the shophouses along the row near "Komp Intl Sakti" . if you Facing Goodway Hotel Entrance, at the right Side of the Hotel there's a small lane Road, cross the road and there's a row of shops, and you can see a SignBoard with "Paradise Night" written on one of those shop.
Thanks for your direction.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Uncle fishingman any advis for Pak .
Hahaha...hello Mr Prezident SBY, u cannot call fishingman Uncle. I think u much older than Uncle here,hahaha...last thurs i got see Prezident SBY at Crystal Jerk reataurant at the Sinkapore Orchard rd Tekanshitmaya shopping centre with family eating dinner. Many people also got take your photo together with them there.Also WOW ,prez SBY also got so many many body guard,anytime can count 10 of them there,more then my fingers.

I think compare all the old prezidents type like Shoekatno,Shoehardto,Hardbibi or Makanwati,SBY still better prezident type. I here from news that yahoo news say the new prezident Jokerwi says all indonesia cabinet minsters in the minitry if they want to party or eat good food must all order street food for country budget. Some more Jokerwi new prezident take aeroplane economic class see his baby graduate. This type character i must learn all this.

If die die must looking for adviise to give prezident SBY,then must next time prezident SBY when go see grandson baby graduated inside Sinkapore,then must take ferry there. Then indonesia all the face book will all talk prezident SBY more hunble than jokerwi. Hahaha...

No heart feeling ok? I just jokering only playing with Pak Prezident..if anything i say offensding i say sorry in advance 1st ok .
Old 02-12-2014, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Magnum Icecream
The cewek will like!
Old 02-12-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
No heart feeling ok? I just jokering only playing with Pak Prezident..if anything i say offensding i say sorry in advance 1st ok .
None taken Mas, in fact Pak enjoy your sense of humor
Old 02-12-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 18
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!

A quick question. I booked a ticket for primaferries on their website. It says the request was sent successfully... but I didn't get any kind of confirmation (email or sms). Is that normal?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread