The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
dragontiger01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR to Share

Bros. 2 FRs to share.

Chanced upon 狮城 BBS recently, and decided to visit one of the masseuses there.

1st FR

A young pretty girl (夏天) opened the door, smiling hesitantly at me. A chubby-type, but yet exude a scent of gentle femininity that piqued my interest to discover what lies beneath that floral-laced dress of hers ... :P

It is a small appartment with 2 rooms, with the other room occupied by her younger cousin (依依) lying on her bed in her tight-fitting one-piece. A sultry SYT-type with a slim figure to match. A feisty 小野猫, I reckon.

After showering and drying up with a clean towel, 夏天 led me to her room, where she tried her best to give me a massage. An almost non-existent massage, but strangely I wasn't angry. Reckon it was beccause of her genuine and unhurried effort to service me as comfortably as possible. IMHO, it's way better than some of other unfortuate sessions where I felt I was on a factory production line, to be "processed" as fast as possible. She asked if I wanted 双飞 with her cousin at a discount, but I only wanted to be alone with her.

夏天 was able to carry a good conversation. Apparently, the 2 Beijing KTV hostesses were misled by others in China that they are able to work in Singapore KTVs here. Arriving here only recently, they found that they have been arranged to stay in Geylang and were asked to walk the streets instead. They forfeited their Geylang deposit and shifted, and managed to make a temporary posting on the 狮城 BBS to try earn back their losses. The story seems plausible, as they don't seem to have any customers and they are (still) not found in any websites (that I know) except the 狮城 BBS where I chanced upon the 23-year-old 夏天.

Naturally, the massage became a sensual one. When she undressed to continue to service me, I was pleasantly presented with her 38D assets! Not hanging papayas, mind you ... but lovely roundness of pink pleasures. Her sensual services were gentle and attentive. It was a relaxing session. A nice find ...

2nd FR

Visited the same masseuse again. This time, I bought lunch for both girls. They were so happy as they only had some leftover sauages in the morning. Took a shower and sat next to them wrapped in a towel, while I watched them hungrily ate their lunch.

I wanted to decline again when 夏天 offered 双飞. But the girls really didn't seem to have any customers, so agreed to help out. 依依 finished her lunch first and promptly undressed to present her 36D bouncy assets, and then stood in front of me to show off her hot hour-glass figure. What can I say? ... a 20-year-old girl in her prime, waiting for me to take her. The anticipation literally took my breath away. It was an "eventful" session, to say the least. A little overly vigorous, but still another nice find ...

And then my girl 夏天 took over, where she pampered me with her relaxing session, and surrendered to me while I had my way with her. Hmmm ...

Never had a 双飞 session like this before. Having the whole apartment to ourselves, the girls were walking around naked and taking their turns to service me. With their undivided attention on me to serve me like I was their master, it was BLISS. Perhaps this is how Beijing does things? Very nice indeed.

Bros, the clueless girls didn't ask me to, but I thought perhaps they may need a little help. So I am sharing my own FR. Again, one man's meat is another's poison. Go to the 狮城 BBS for the damages. Below are their contacts (up to you, nothing on me):

Name: Xia Tian (夏天)
WeChat (微信) ID: kk84270926

Name: YiYi (依依)
WeChat (微信) ID: yiyixin1114
Old 24-07-2014, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
dragontiger01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR to Share

帮人帮到底。。。Here are their pictures. Enjoy ...

(Note: Apparently, due to some access time-out restriction in 狮城 BBS, the links below will be broken after a while, though the urls are still valid. Anyway, if these girls are your dishes, go to 狮城 BBS directly and look for them ... )

夏天 (she is at http://www.shichengbbs.com/info/view/id/621045)

依依 (she is at http://www.shichengbbs.com/info/view/id/621025)

Last edited by dragontiger01; 24-07-2014 at 08:06 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1