The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
Chrisng21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Yeah, awesome guide, just that hoping to have more bro accompanying, the more the merrier lol, most likely soloing since all bros are busy during this period, haha
Old 02-03-2015, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershark123 View Post
I made my way to octopuss yesterday afternoon. Turn out to be a not so nice experience.

Went up 8th floor and ushered in and a GRO came to me. Sat down and I told her I'm taking executuve room at idr 343000. She explained that girls from Gold cateogory costs idr 863000!! I repeated a few times asking if the price included room. She said no. I also asked if it is a Chinese New year inflation she said no again claiming it is a usual price.

Can bro clarify if I have made a mistake on pricing?

I didn't take it up and left for a massage cum special at K8 instead. Cost me 330000 idr for massage 1.5 hours plus hj by a 34 girl from surubaya.
Bro, go Octopuss again... the mami (chio) blur blur one.. she also quoted us 900K++ for the gold and 600K+ for the Silver gals, and we asked incl room or not and she say no...more on this later..... Do note, the gold gals are dressed in red, while the silver ones are dressed in black... also can see the faces you'll know which gal is gold or silver la.. anyway, the room rates are 300K++ and will be explained to you at the recep.. there is a sign on the left of the recep table that will show the room discount and the timing.. think its 1-4pm... with this discount, the suite and the president suite will be much cheaper and close to the executive room rate.. note that the room discount only apply to the suite and president suite only.. no discount for executive room... also no need to ask the recep for the services as she dunno, have to ask the mami inside.. the mami can speak a bit english and little mandarin...she will intro the services to you.. massage w hj, or FJ or use facilities only... btw, only got hot pool cold pool steam room sauna TV and some gym machine and thats it.. no other facility.. the drinks and food need to be paid for... normally, you can go dip in the pool first and once you are done, you can tell the mami you are ready and she will lead you to the room... the suite is really like a small room only with a mattress on the floor and a bathtub.. nothing else to speak of.. so no point get any better room if there was no discount in the first place.. the cewek will come to your room and work on you based on you requirement (fj, bj, etc etc).. and once the deed is done you can bath in the bath tub with the cewek and change.. ceweks normally speak bahasa indo mostly and cant understand english or mandarin... so google translate is your friend! after you're satisfied, you can go back to the facility to use or compare notes (haha!) at the lounge... when departing, just change at the locker and tell the mami bye bye... actually i also can do the mami as she quite chio (to me la.....haha) but i didnt ask her la... maybe next time i try eh? hehehe... while paying at the recep, we got a heart attack as the bill was 1.3 juta for my fren and we tot we heard sala from the recep or the mami, as we took the silver package plus suite, so should add up to 900K++ only for each person & dunno why it was 1.3 juta now for 1 person... after my fren paid i try to pay for my share then the recep say no need as my fren paid for both of us liao ... so it turned out the recep charged both of our fees together to be 1.3 juta (ie 650K each for the cewek service plus the room charge).. so told you liao the recep blur blur one.. make us blur and shock a bit too.. hahaha.. so it turn out not as ex as you described and think the charges are like 650K in afternoon discount slot for the silver and maybe abt 900K for the gold.... the cewek silver service is 300K and the room 350K.. so if you wan to give the cewek tips after good service from her, please do so.. they earn little for their efforts.. i gave 100K tips to her as she was nice to me... hehe... FYI, the grand atalanta spa is just a few doors down from octopuss / pacific palace hotel and that's where we'll be heading to next to try out... hehehehhe.....hope this helps....
Old 02-03-2015, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Exchange rate yesterday @9480 to $1
Today rate @9450 to $1
Old 02-03-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WolfieAruku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm going solo to batam this saturday 7/3 ,stay in hotel 89... Any bro will be in batam too ?
Old 02-03-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
FYI, the grand atalanta spa is just a few doors down from octopuss / pacific palace hotel and that's where we'll be heading to next to try out... hehehehhe.....hope this helps....
Altalanta has bath tub for 2 -3... But prices are steep and I don't go there for services. The gals also asking rather high prices. Quality are top, but as always, depend on individual likes. SYT? Maybe young MILF are more on the menu.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 02-03-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
SYT? Maybe young MILF are more on the menu.
Agreed, I always believe Batam is not a place to scout for SYT, rather Young Milf with good service.

Chance will be higher in Jarkata to find SYT with good service as there are plenty of SYT there up for Competition there.

The "SYT" in Batam will be grabbed every week regardless of services

Hence, no point for them to put in extra effort unless you can "bao" them.
Old 02-03-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Agreed, I always believe Batam is not a place to scout for SYT, rather Young Milf with good service.

Chance will be higher in Jarkata to find SYT with good service as there are plenty of SYT there up for Competition there.

The "SYT" in Batam will be grabbed every week regardless of services :

Hence, no point for them to put in extra effort unless you can "bao" them.
I was told before that most gals started off as a FL, in Jkt, or Surabaya, and after that, they move about, city to city to make a living, at a young age, by the time, they reach Batam, either they are MILF or as a massage lady before going back to their kampong.

If you get them at age of 26, they are considered old liao, at 21, in Jakarta, is old....

As for me, I am a old man, who prefers MILF, with good service. , Batam is a heaven to me.

Old 02-03-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
As for me, I am a old man, who prefers MILF, with good service. , Batam is a heaven to me.
Talking about MILF, i just wasted 835k on a MILF 2 weeks ago.

Maybe because i call kakak, she angry
Old 02-03-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :

Old 03-03-2015, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=KohOnly21;12706609
The "SYT" in Batam will be grabbed every week regardless of services

Hence, no point for them to put in extra effort unless you can "bao" them. [/QUOTE]

Hook up one Indo SYT via Wechat who come to Singapore for short "Work".
She back to Batam, she quoted me SGD200 for LT in Batam
Old 03-03-2015, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by faszcom View Post
She back to Batam, she quoted me SGD200 for LT in Batam
One of the main reason i stop going btm for over 2 years.... The price keep increasing....
Old 03-03-2015, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tigershark123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Bro, go Octopuss again... the mami (chio) blur blur one.. she unsure usted us 900K++ for the gold and 600K+ for the Silver gals..
Thanks for sharing a similar experience to mine. Difference is, I went alone. So no reason for her to quote me the higher price.

Can I check if the girl provides massage? For you didn't mention this.

Thanks.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
One of the main reason i stop going btm for over 2 years.... The price keep increasing....
Price increasing yet service dropping
Old 03-03-2015, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by faszcom View Post
She back to Batam, she quoted me SGD200 for LT in Batam:
Tell her to fuck off. Local rate, local prices.

Old 03-03-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Price increasing yet service dropping
Cant blame price increasing. Everything is increasing in price. Only thing that don't is salary.

THey have to make ends meet with other services.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread