The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Does your wife gf suck your dick after you put it in their pussies/assholes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
got bj. . good liao..

my ex blow with condom..
blow with condom? weirddddd...
Old 07-02-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnykhan View Post

blow with condom? weirddddd...
that y lor.. u all heng..
Old 07-02-2014, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
that y lor.. u all heng..
Yes. One of my fb blow with condom oso.. n must flavour type... but can fuck raw... weird fetish...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 07-02-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm a ex I once knew don't mind but not after anal but pussy is okie however the weird thing is she doesnt like me to perform oral on her. I've to force my way down and eat her out or do it when she is very high and don't realise I moving south.
Old 07-02-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold
When high, my girl would do anything... CIM is always good but after a while very lazy to take out and travel all the way to her mouth... These days, just come inside then take out, lie down and she will slowly play with my cock with her mouth.

To find a girl that will take it in the mouth after anal is truly an extraordinary find... Not sure if I wan her to do it even if she is willing...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Forum Runner
Old 07-02-2014, 03:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jaggerd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to have a gf who does good bj. In outside , she always bf till i cum inside her mouth and i watch her swallow it. It makes me very high. If in the budget hotel room , i will always put it into her mouth after our bonking session
Old 07-02-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenic401 View Post
My wifey just tell me simply, wanna blow dun do, wanna do dun blow... but if blow, only u 1 person rls, do then 2 person rls fairly.....

Haix
ha, your wife very practical and smart, put the ball right in your court!
Old 07-02-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

Jaggerd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My wife doesn't like it. Haiz.. I only can get it from my gf's.
Old 07-02-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 13
transient is a Helpful and Caring Samstertransient is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I also use to do that with my ex FB. I can alternate between the three holes and she loves it. She's the kind that lets the guy take the lead and she will just do it.

Current gf still very vanilla compared to her. I think sexual chemistry is very important. got to strike the balance so that both feel good during sex. I always ask if i can "try" new things, so far have gotten her to do anal once and cim. but as one of the bro mentioned, during cim the aiming will be a little off and some will land on her face..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggerd View Post
I used to have a gf who does good bj. In outside , she always bf till i cum inside her mouth and i watch her swallow it. It makes me very high. If in the budget hotel room , i will always put it into her mouth after our bonking session
Old 07-02-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster

Andylovesex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Hmm a ex I once knew don't mind but not after anal but pussy is okie however the weird thing is she doesnt like me to perform oral on her. I've to force my way down and eat her out or do it when she is very high and don't realise I moving south.
Same for me bro my wife dont allowed me to lick her at all...
Old 07-02-2014, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
arsenic401 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarsenic401 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
ha, your wife very practical and smart, put the ball right in your court!
Hard to have best out of both world leh... sianz

To return points:
Crownteaser
Old 07-02-2014, 07:25 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiann View Post
For me. My gf does Anything and everything. After pumping her, she will suck. Before I cum, she can take it in her mouth or anywhere I want to.

But Somehow or rather. I will keep thinking of her past. And I dont mean that she goes around sleeping with ppl. Before me she had 4 sex partners. Which all of them are her bf. And lasted 1 years plus.

Sex between me and her is good. What I request or I want. I will get it. Cum on face. Cum in mouth. Cum in ass. But we always quarrel bcuz I rake up her past.

Dunno what to do.
Too bad for you, you gonna lose her if your attitude don't change. You have no confidence in yourself plus you have inferiority complex! Her past is passed, move on otherwise you'll end up with a cold fish and regret for the rest of your life.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 07-02-2014, 07:49 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

When my fb was 20+ and a virgin she was so innocent and shy. When we started petting it was all one way traffic. Gradually I managed to perform oral sex on her and she loved it until she would allow me to eat her up whenever the opportunities arises. I would always psycho her that her pussy juicy taste like honey to me.... Gradually after 6 months or so after a RA movie where she saw a woman perform bj on the man, she got so horny she wanted sex. We went back to the office (a Sat. afternoon) and for the first time she took my cock out and started to bj me...and she really worked hard to make me cum in her mouth and the best part was she swallowed every drop and really sucked me dry. After that she was beaming happily at her achievement.

From that day on if she bj me or after fj and i wanted cim she will always oblige. She has never spit out my cum or rush to wash out her mouth. So I guess if her juice is honey to me then my cum is just as precious to her! That's love! It's been over 24 years now and she is still the same...always swallow if I cim.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 08-02-2014, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 13
transient is a Helpful and Caring Samstertransient is a Helpful and Caring Samster

24 years! become your wife or still you fb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
When my fb was 20+ and a virgin she was so innocent and shy. When we started petting it was all one way traffic. Gradually I managed to perform oral sex on her and she loved it until she would allow me to eat her up whenever the opportunities arises. I would always psycho her that her pussy juicy taste like honey to me.... Gradually after 6 months or so after a RA movie where she saw a woman perform bj on the man, she got so horny she wanted sex. We went back to the office (a Sat. afternoon) and for the first time she took my cock out and started to bj me...and she really worked hard to make me cum in her mouth and the best part was she swallowed every drop and really sucked me dry. After that she was beaming happily at her achievement.

From that day on if she bj me or after fj and i wanted cim she will always oblige. She has never spit out my cum or rush to wash out her mouth. So I guess if her juice is honey to me then my cum is just as precious to her! That's love! It's been over 24 years now and she is still the same...always swallow if I cim.
Old 08-02-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylang18 View Post
Hey guys

What's your experience? Most of the time, my girlfriends or ONS let me fuck them then put in their mouths during CIM or like rotating between bj and fj.

However, unfortunately, my regular GF doesn't allow. Once my dick in her pussy, she won't suck it anymore. Damn xian!
Would you lick her pussy after you fucked and cummed inside her?

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1