The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-04-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ilurb3u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

[QUOTE=nono1973;10844244]Sorry bro,i didn't take any of her photo,cos she don't allow me to.Gonna respect her. But i believe as long as you go to any joint or even sedona to look for the oldest,fattest, and ugliest girl,the okt will recommend you one or 2,from there you can choose.

i browse the internet earlier,there is one illustration pics that look alike of the girl i pick in terms of figure and look,here it is if you insist of the photo,but it's not her hor...photo taken from net (i can post more if anyone request,naked ones too) :

Bro nono1973, can I know why you choose old, ugly girl ? Why not the syt type? Is it the type you like or got any other reason?
Old 15-04-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hehe!!!! This is the type bule (angmoh) loves very much....bule is born with a crooked eyes....can't blame them...hehe!!!! Yes, some Chinese also have crooked eyes....
Old 15-04-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
On my next trip,i plan to walk from Harbour Bay to Kaha (opp Harmoni),then to Sedona,then to Formosa. Just one of my plan(or mission). I already had the Planet Holiday landmark marked on my map which is also visible from Harbour Bay. From Planet to Kaha shouldn't be too long distance,then to sedona and then to formosa will be easy,since i walk twice from there before. The challenge is from Harbour Bay to Planet in my next trip. I believe as always,i will make mistake(become lost on the way),but i just try to make sure i learn from it and don't make same mistake again.

I also looking for a way to walk to Gideon cos i want to find BCS which is opp Gideon. Then locate Tua Pek Kong at windsor for vegetarian restaurant. Meantime while i am still here,will need to read this thread again to locate the info need before i start asking questions to senior bros here again.

Now,step one...look for Gideon,then find BCS...then locate windsor area for Tua pek kong,then vege restaurant. Then draw map and walk,hehehe...
From Planet to Kaha, you can use McD at the corner of the junction as the landmark. It's very close, less than 5 minute walk.

But I wouldn't recommend you to walk to Gideon from harmoni/formosa.. It's not a walking distance for average people unless you really die die want to try.. From formosa, you walk straight to right side. along the way you will pass-by lucky plaza at right side, then bubur hongkong and Circle K at left side.. When reach until end of the road, take the right turn... walk all the way down until you see Top 100 mall, then cross to opposite of the road, and take the road at the opposite of the top 100.. walk down that road, you will see gideon and BCS mall..
Old 15-04-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Av_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I also looking for a way to walk to Gideon cos i want to find BCS which is opp Gideon.
Old 16-04-2014, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
Yes. Thats the price i paid for couple weeks ago. I love the bed. Big. Only the wifi in the room...thumbs down.
Yeah..the wifi is thumbs down.I bought a indo xl sim for internet usage.
Goodway hotel is not bad. Walking distance to nagoya hills shopping mall. Had a in room massage. HJ quoted 200000 but I turned down. Went to nagoya hills to meet up with a friend. Stayed there till 10.00pm. Guess to late to pick up cewek. But thought wanna try. Walked to dynasty and another joint but not satisfied. Buy beers and went back to hotel. Too tired...but I was checking my wechat ....a girl pop up.....thought of asking her to come to my room...and she say Yes! From the picture she look beautiful....so thought wanna give a try...

TBC.....
Old 16-04-2014, 02:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jookowi View Post
Nice FR Bro

but better skip Batam Star and Lai Lai hotel
Why ? Lai Lai is a good hotel for budget cheongsters.
Old 16-04-2014, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Av_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh85 View Post
Too tired...but I was checking my wechat ....a girl pop up.....thought of asking her to come to my room...and she say Yes! From the picture she look beautiful....so thought wanna give a try...

TBC.....
Hi Bro Naresh85, about the wechat, how the random girl find your contact or you find her? Use the Search Nearby function or Use the Shake function?
Old 16-04-2014, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
jookowi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjookowi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Why ? Lai Lai is a good hotel for budget cheongsters.
The same rate can get better room and better location,
unless is Goldbird's fans
Old 16-04-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
jookowi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjookowi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av_lover View Post
Hi Bro Naresh85, about the wechat, how the random girl find your contact or you find her? Use the Search Nearby function or Use the Shake function?
wechat, just do people nearby search.
normally ST asking rate 800k and above
Old 16-04-2014, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh85 View Post
Yeah..the wifi is thumbs down.I bought a indo xl sim for internet usage.
Goodway hotel is not bad. Walking distance to nagoya hills shopping mall. Had a in room massage. HJ quoted 200000 but I turned down. Went to nagoya hills to meet up with a friend. Stayed there till 10.00pm. Guess to late to pick up cewek. But thought wanna try. Walked to dynasty and another joint but not satisfied. Buy beers and went back to hotel. Too tired...but I was checking my wechat ....a girl pop up.....thought of asking her to come to my room...and she say Yes! From the picture she look beautiful....so thought wanna give a try...

TBC.....
I chose GW hotel just for a change. Not cos of GB joint nearby. I mean how much can it cost u if u just take an ojek to/fro from far away hotel(lets say H89) to GB? Most rp10 - 20k right? I will change hotel again. So many in Btm. Just like ceweks. So many in Btm. Why rts or rtf?
Old 16-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I chose GW hotel just for a change. Not cos of GB joint nearby. I mean how much can it cost u if u just take an ojek to/fro from far away hotel(lets say H89) to GB? Most rp10 - 20k right? I will change hotel again. So many in Btm. Just like ceweks. So many in Btm. Why rts or rtf?
There over 100 hotels in small batam. But you can be surprised at the ocupancy rate during weekends and major holidays( hari raya excluded, dead town).

RTF? No all gals are good, and not all gals are bad. Some do it for chemistry, some do it becos of good service, some due to relationship and KC( better not)....

As for hotels, depend on what you want. Some are old, some are new. Prices varies depending on location, and number of stars. usually, newer ones have better keeping, and those which are for cheongsters are older and small.

It is a free market, and those who can make it will stay on, those who cannot goes back to kampong. Eventually, they will stop at certain point of their life.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 16-04-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
InNeedOfSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros. Just wanna check with senior bros here. Does the massage located in Formosa Hotel provide any extra services? Been there last weekend but don't seems they provide any. Thx
Old 16-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa25 View Post
I've tried walking from Planet to Harmoni. It was fun. At least with a buddy of mine. Just gotta be careful of the traffic. Lots of carts by the road side where you can get drinks if you feel thirsty.
Thank you for your advice,bro...sound very encouraging indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilurb3u View Post
Bro nono1973, can I know why you choose old, ugly girl ? Why not the syt type? Is it the type you like or got any other reason?
There are a few reasons why i choose "big old fat ugly" girl :

1. The biggest,oldest,fatest and ugliest ones aren't really that "big old fat ugly" from the joint i visit.

2. My priority to go Batam wasn't exactly for the girl,it's more like a prize and a challenge.

3. They also provide better service and more willing to comply to my requirement in bed.

4. indo girls usually has small narrow pussy,so far my "big old fat ugly" girls are pretty tight enough for me.More importantly,their pussy sucks my dick well.

5. My 1st trip to Batam ,i got a syt. i bonk till her eyes got tears. She told me "painful". i don't like to bonk a girl who couldn't enjoy the bonk.I like girls who can cum a lot of time.

6. Syt probably usually will be bonk by a few customers a day,a "big old fat ugly" at most time has about 1 customer per day,hence they are more likely to treat their "only" customer better.

7. Same as no. 6 reason,but less likely to kena STD cos their customers are lesser. Forget about pussy smell,most girl will perfume their pussy before the bonk,so that they smell nice all the time. (always wear CD in every bonk)

8. Syt tends to be more fussy,more demanding too.

9. i won't always stick to "big old fat ugly" either,will occasionally do a switch from time to time too.

10. They are more sex hungry than SYT for sure,hehehe...and i like that.

Hope 10 reasons is enough. I go Batam to rest & relax,try to have as little problem that need to be face as possible. I don't go there look for wife,for love nor GFE from WL...i go there hoping to know more about the place(& lifestyle),for some bonking and to relax. My reasons stated are mainly out of personal liking,and a man's meat & poison theory applies here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
From Planet to Kaha, you can use McD at the corner of the junction as the landmark. It's very close, less than 5 minute walk.

But I wouldn't recommend you to walk to Gideon from harmoni/formosa.. It's not a walking distance for average people unless you really die die want to try.. From formosa, you walk straight to right side. along the way you will pass-by lucky plaza at right side, then bubur hongkong and Circle K at left side.. When reach until end of the road, take the right turn... walk all the way down until you see Top 100 mall, then cross to opposite of the road, and take the road at the opposite of the top 100.. walk down that road, you will see gideon and BCS mall..
Thank you for your direction,the whole idea for me is to walk to Kaha from Habour Bay,then walk to Formosa. After check in,walk to Gideon and then go BCS shopping.

Main Aim is Tua Pek Kong Temple and their nearby Vegetarian Restaurant.

I am starting to draw out new map and am reading this thread all over again from page 1.

I am also trying to locate pick up joints near Goodway and pick up joints near Formosa too(i know Dynasty,Queens,indah & have been to Memories). i understand it's going to be a Spoonfeed Question,so i plan to read 1st...don't understand than ask senior bros here.

While waiting for my next trip,am drawing Maps and reading this thread again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jookowi View Post
The same rate can get better room and better location,
unless is Goldbird's fans
Sorry to trouble you,bro...any names of the hotel you mention to share?

Thank you.

Quote:
Hi bro Tiuminator...agreed with what you said. And below photo ,is she the machik u were talking about from Kaha? Hehehe...

Old 16-04-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
There over 100 hotels in small batam. But you can be surprised at the ocupancy rate during weekends and major holidays( hari raya excluded, dead town).
Bro, are saying weekends still alot of rooms available? Dont really get what u mean. Solly.

Quote:
Hi bro Tiuminator...agreed with what you said. And below photo ,is she the machik u were talking about from Kaha? Hehehe...

Ya, shes the one. But i rather u post your fat ugly milf. But tks for that machik pic.
Old 16-04-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
killa25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So if we're going during weekend, the chance of getting a room thru Kaha is slim?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread