The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Life after a cheating fiancé. (True story)

camping for more..
Old 19-12-2012, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you did not engulf the gear shaft by mistake
Why you so like dat?
Old 19-12-2012, 01:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

TS your story is exciting !!!! Hope when you went home with Cedrick and having fun, Eric suddenly pop up to see you are doing it with another man on the same bed...confirm he will be mad!! sometimes revenge can lead to unexpected things ..Think TS now turns to a player ...
Old 19-12-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
chubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I grew slightly more sober after the orgasm release, my eyesight became better and clearer. I stared down at this white penis erected right in front of my eyes, i could still remember, it wasn't circumcized, it wasn't too lnng too. it was only about 4.5 inches long. BUT it was thick, very very thick. almost close to 3 inches wide.

'wow, yours is so thick!' i exclaimed.

'thank you, here's your bratwurst for supper.' Cedrick replied cockily, pushed my head down, 'now give me a good blow.'

I felt so turned on by his commanding dictating attitude, something i never thought i would enjoy even though i was more sober than i was before. i rested my head on this bulging tummy, used my hand and pulled his penis closer to my mouth so that i could lick it. the shape of his penis felt so weird, my hand could not hold it like a straight rod. it was arched inwards!

'hey, how come your penis is curved?' i asked him. 'it has magic powers, you will find out later.....SEVERAL TIMES ' cedrick replied while he drove fast. 'now suck my first batch of semen out so that i can fuck you all night long later.' the dirty talk was just so super enticing! i quickly licked his penis and sucked on it. some of his semen were already coming out of his penis, i never liked semen, thought it was just so digusting. but due to his dirty words and commanding tone, I just felt like sucking out every bit of semen he had and swallowing down every drip of it.

i sucked and licked his penis until he started to moan softly. somehow i didn't care if he lost concentration and drove us into a tree. heh! i just wanted to suck him dry! then, suddenly, i felt the car stopped. i wanted to get up as i thought we were home, but Cedrick held me down and moaned 'don't stop!' he grabbed my hair and lift my head up and down while his penis still in my mouth. i did my best to open my mouth as wide as possible so he wouldn't feel my teeth. he was using my mouth to fuck his penis! i felt sooooooo dirty and loose and like a prostitute but i was enjoying it! the mouth fucking was making my mouth so sore and painful, yet i wanted to continue on. a while longer, Cedrick ejaculated all into my mouth... 'arrrrhhhhhhh' he moaned while i sucked along as he ejaculated, swallowing every drip that came out.
Old 20-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Samster

chubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No support?

Is my writing very bad?
Old 20-12-2012, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 17
bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!

Waiting for more
Old 20-12-2012, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
iceman10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here !
Old 20-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Support!!!! Bring beers and camp over
Old 20-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
kittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Support!!!! Bring beers and camp over
Wah 。。师父 ure,beer belly bursting out Liao

*makes a quick run before fur gets ripped off.

Aside to TS: pls do carry on...I guess many readers are silent cos they holding their breaths in anticipation of ur next update
Old 20-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

okies! thank you all for the support. shall post more tonight when get home later.
Old 20-12-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

After helping Cedrick to ejaculate, i fell asleep on his lap, too tired and lazy to wipe away his semen patches that erupted around my lips and some on my cheek.

'hey pretty, wake up. is this your place?' Cedrick said to me gently. I got up from his lap, Cedrick parked the car outside my rented condo. 'yes just drive in, tower ??' the security guard gaveme a puzzled look when he noticed that it was another guy in my car. I signalled Cedrick the directions and he parked the car. I opened the car door and got ready to get out, Cedrick tugged on my panties which were still exposed after he pulled up my skirt. 'oh yeah, i forgot!!! heh heh heh..' i replied him and giggled. Suddenly, he pulled me back to my seat spread my legs and stuffed two of his fingers in.. i was shocked by his actions but it wasn't painful as my vagina was still quite moisted from the previous orgasm.. heh. 'aaarrrhrh.... what you doing? my house is just upstairs!!! aaarrrhhh...." i let out a few moans as he fingered me gently...

'here's a little preview my tight pussy asian' he replied rudely.. but i wasn't offended, i was so turned on by his rudeness and discimination instead and i quickly climbed got up and kissed him, extended my legs over his laps, pulled back his driver's seat and back rest and got on top of him. 'quick help me get yours in now!!!!' i asked him shyly but desperately, he held up his penis and positioned it then lower my hips as I felt for the first time his penis tip. however, he had problem entering my vagina as my panties were still on! he quickly pulled it aside and lowered my body down. oh my gosh, it was the first time I had another man's penis inside me, a stranger somemore.. but i wanted it to happen so badly, i started to ride him, lifting my body up and down so that i could feel his penis fucking my vagina!
Cedrick then pulled out my breasts from the cups of my bra and started to suck on nipples. he cupped them with his hands and squeezed them rather tightly that i felt some pain, but it was all driving me on!! Cedrick then used one hand to touch my clitoris, it felt like heaven, combinations from all three of my sensitive spot and his fat penis was stretching my vagina like mad! I kept lowering my hips more in hope that his penis would reach deeper into my vagina... i cowgirl fucked his penis so hard that i could feel my car rocking. heh. i don't know how long that session lasted, or how loud i screamed and moaned along with him, it could be about 20minutes then he ejaculated inside my vagina before i could pull away.. but thankfully on that night, no one walked past my car, i thought so.
Old 20-12-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
kittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ooh...in the car

Me so approves. Lols
Old 20-12-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camping for more! finally a good story to read!
Old 21-12-2012, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
Trofster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice , camping for more
Old 21-12-2012, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
easterner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

super sexy story, got me all hard up in the middle of 3am. imagining fucking you in my car is getting me all steamed up. cheers to you sis, you are one hot stuff babe. hope to hear more from you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1