The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Which is better?Be Single or Marry?
Single 79 70.54%
Marry 33 29.46%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute
Which is better? Single or Marry?

Which is better?Be Single or Marry? State your reasons for it.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Which is better? Single or Marry?

Single is definitely better unless you want kids and you are not rich enough to get woman to bear kids for you without marriage ... Else it is really pointless to get married .... especially with woman charter and the extra burden you have to shoulder after marriage ....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 01-09-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster (B)

Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

But there is a saying....will be very lonely when old....nobody gonna take care of you...
Old 01-09-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

No guarantee the woman will take care of you when you are old...And also who take care of who also hard to say...End of the day, if you are rich enough....you can always hire helper to take care of yourself la...

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
Old 01-09-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster (B)

True...Modern woman don't even knows how to cook and wash how we going to expect them to take care of the hubby.....Heard some wife dump their husband into aged home when the husband real sick.
Old 01-09-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Which is better? Single or Marry?

Standard Marriage Vows (ROM)

Do I understand that you __________________ and you ________________ are here of your own free will for the purpose of becoming man and wife?
Couple answer together: Yes

To Bridegroom
Will you, __________________ take this woman ______________ to be your wedded wife, to live together in the legal estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honour and keep her in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, be faithful to her, so long as you both shall live?
Answer: I will

To Bride
Will you, _________________ take this man _________________ to be your wedded husband, to live together in the ligal estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honour and keep him in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, be faithful to him, so long as you both shall live?
Answer: I will

Guess many of the vows has broken .....when comes to conflict and divorce..all are forgotten.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 16
JeanReNo is one of the Best!JeanReNo is one of the Best!JeanReNo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngengheng View Post
True...Modern woman don't even knows how to cook and wash how we going to expect them to take care of the hubby.....Heard some wife dump their husband into aged home when the husband real sick.
That is why it is better to be single.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 16
WiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to behold

single, play for life
Old 02-09-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

Single very lonely leh...
Old 02-09-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanReNo View Post
That is why it is better to be single.
+10 returned with tks..
Old 03-09-2014, 08:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
S4896E is Cool - loads of Potential

Single is lonely life
Old 03-09-2014, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Of course it's marriage. Here are the few reasons:

1. I get to eat delicious home cooked food prepared by my wife very now and then.
2. We are the proud parents of our little cute and pretty daughter
3. We get together to celebrate our birthday as a family every year
4, There are many more happy reasons..
Old 03-09-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

If you want to choose single life ... make sure you r loaded ... you won't feel lonely if that is so ...

Old 03-09-2014, 09:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
If you want to choose single life ... make sure you r loaded ... you won't feel lonely if that is so ...
Nowadays married life needs money too. No money will end up in divorce.
Old 07-09-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

I still chose married life. But no need children.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1