The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnappii View Post
Bro, how do u compared Oase vs Palace? I have only a day spare in Frankfurt and would appreciate yr comments.
Anyone can comment ? Oase vs Palace in terms of quality and number of girls ?

Thanks in advance.
Old 23-11-2014, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Had some great experiences at FKKs in Frankfurt last week. Service isn't as good as what you can get in Tokyo soapland or BKK high end massage - but the variety and options available are amazing. If you want to try great European model types it's a must visit!

Palace FKK

Transport: Easy 15min cab ride from the main train station in the centre of Frankfurt. Taxi will cost eur10-15 - and driver will follow you in for commission.

Layout: When you enter - they'll issue you with robe, towels and locker key. In the entrance foyer- to left of the bar in the entrance foyer is the restaurant and to the right of the bar is the shower/main locker room. Opposite the bar in the entrance foyer is valuables locker to put cash that you can access quick to pay girls. Main club is straight through. Walk into main room and see bar on left hand side. Rooms for private sessions on the right and stage surrounded by lounges. Past the main room is next area which has spa and other rooms to relax. Private rooms at back are nice - large bed with nice decoration. No showers so you have to use communal showers after each session

Girls: Lots of European girls available - mainly Eastern Europe. Some are really model quality - but most are mid 20s and have had enhancements. Nice split between blonde and brunettes. As other bros have said - early evening is best time to come but still find stocks later. Girls walk around naked so you can assess the goods before you buy. Lots of fake breasts and everyone tends to be shaved below.

As others have said, girls can be pushy but will go away if you say no. Some are pretty consistent in coming around every hour and asking if you if you want a session. But some girls just hold back and want you to approach them. Suggest you spend first half hour scoping girls before taking the plunge.

Cost: Entrance is eur75 and then sessions with girls start at eur50 for basic FJ/BBBJ over 30min. Girls will try to upsell - so GFE or CIM add extra eur50 and AJ add extra eur100.

Sessions: First session with skinny blonde Romanian girl who claimed it was first day. short hair but stands around 170cm. Started with nice BBBJ and then proceeded to FJ. Great service - then requested CIM to finish. Ended with me standing and her on knees stroking before CIM. Nice feeling being serviced by European model. But don't expect cat150 service / more like standard of PRC/Thai freelance

Took an hour to rest - then started on new target. Found cute Spanish girl - small girl with nice face. About 160cm tall with small breasts. Not very aggressive but gives nice service. Requested GFE so had really nice session kissing. Tried few positions but she finished me off nicely riding on top.

Overall: A pretty great experience. Sex as good as anywhere I've been - and great selection of girls makes sure you can find your type. Service pretty good.

Oase

Transport: This one is more of a journey - need to first take the U5 to the final station Friedrichstein. journey takes half an hour from Frankfurt main station and costs around eur5 one way. Once you arrive need to get in taxi for eur10 ride. Taxis are there waiting and they know the place well. Otherwise it's pronounced O-a-za. Coming back the front desk can call for taxi if not waiting so pretty easy as well.

Layout: When you enter you have bar facing you that gives you robe, towels and slippers. On left hand side there's the club area. On right hand side of bar you have stairs that lead down to the showers and locker room. Valuables locker just opposite the bar. Other part of club is to the right of the stairs down to locker room. That is the dining area and spa - as well as outdoor area and sauna. Girls normally sit either around club or near food area.

Girls: Wow. Definitely better quality than the Palace. Saw about 5-10 girls who are easy cover models - plus lots of other girls who are pretty good as well. More SYT than palace. Again most girls from Eastern Europe but can find African and other nationalities as well. Also girls not as aggressive as Palace. Will come say hello and chat, but tend to be more friendly and happy to have a chat even if you're not interested.

Cost: Same pricing as palace. So entrance around eur 75 and girls are for eur50. Generally girls are less aggressive about upsell meaning it ends up cheaper than palace

Session: Started on first session with Spanish girl lola. Nice height at around 170cm. Skinny body- b cup size and shaved below. Great to talk to - spent about 20min outside before proceeding to room. Once in room session was pretty good. Started on her favorite position in reverse cowgirl before shifting things around. Ended with CIM with her trying hard to jerk and blow. Nice

Second session was with girl id had my eyes on all day. Brunette, tall, b cups. Really sweet face that appeal to Asians. Says she was 23yo and from Ukraine. Shaved below and really nice looking pussy. Session started with her on her fours showing me her pussy - followed by her crawling up to me for BBBJ. Amazing to have such a pretty girl servicing me. Couldn't take it any more and started FJ. Ended with HJ with her laying next to me kissing and staring deep into my eyes.

Overall: It's a hassle to get there but it's well worth the journey. Amazing SYT on offer - lots of girls could be models if just a bit taller. Also girls more friendly so less worry about getting cheated. Great facilities as well - would be good in summer to have sessions outside as well

Last edited by Zongzong; 23-11-2014 at 03:08 PM. Reason: correction
Old 23-11-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

THANKS Bro ZongZong for the great FR

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 24-11-2014, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Nosocom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Are you SURE it is Fleming's MESSE Hotel and not Flemings CONFERENCE Hotel ?? The Conference Hotel is across the road from PALACE while Messe Hotel looks quite far away to walk
So is it conference hotel or Frankfurt-messe???
Heading there in March so trying to book now for good rates.
Any bros going Frankfurt 17-19 mar?
Old 24-11-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosocom View Post
So is it conference hotel or Frankfurt-messe???
Heading there in March so trying to book now for good rates.
Any bros going Frankfurt 17-19 mar?
Conference Flemings Hotel is a 2 minute walk from Palace FKK ... look it up yourself on google maps Bro

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 24-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Nosocom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Conference Flemings Hotel is a 2 minute walk from Palace FKK ... look it up yourself on google maps Bro
Thanks!
Old 28-11-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

big thanks, zongzong
Old 30-11-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Darkest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Germany trip

Anyone knows of action in Frankfurt, Mainz n Munich?
Old 01-12-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nupter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im planning to go back this may from US, and is going to make a stopover at frankfurt for a day, can i know how much it cost to take the taxi from hilton express frankfurt airport to fkk oase? i heard oase is better than palace and this is my first time going. is there a cheaper alternative? i never been to germany either so i dont know how the trains works
Old 01-12-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nupter View Post
im planning to go back this may from US, and is going to make a stopover at frankfurt for a day, can i know how much it cost to take the taxi from hilton express frankfurt airport to fkk oase? i heard oase is better than palace and this is my first time going. is there a cheaper alternative? i never been to germany either so i dont know how the trains works
If you only have one day and a newbie, I recommend u go Oase rather than Palace. Girls are less pushy in Oase, and generally better selection.

From the airport to fkk oase will easily cost 60 euros or more per trip. I haven't personally done it, based on estimation. The cheapest way is to take train to hbf station and then take the S5. Quite straight forward once you figure out how the train system and platform works. U can refer to map on this link http://www.rmv.de/en/Linien_und_Netz...tzplaene_.html

I would recommend u rent a car from airport and drive there. As long as u have GPS, it is quite a nice drive...no speed limit on highway Car rental not expensive either, should be able to rent for 60-70 euro. Anyway if u planning to stay till late, u are gonna miss the last train, and will have to take a cab back. Might as well drive if that's the case. It would probably be the cheapest option then.
Old 06-12-2014, 05:37 AM
Samster

nupter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im choosing between fkk mainhatten and fkk oase, mainhatten is closer to the airport, anyone been there?how is it compared to oase?what do you guys think of brothels in frankfurt?which club has the most pretty girls and girls from all over the world. i only have 13 hours of layover. how do they see asians?forgot to add, im arrivng at frankfurt in the morning .thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
If you only have one day and a newbie, I recommend u go Oase rather than Palace. Girls are less pushy in Oase, and generally better selection.

From the airport to fkk oase will easily cost 60 euros or more per trip. I haven't personally done it, based on estimation. The cheapest way is to take train to hbf station and then take the S5. Quite straight forward once you figure out how the train system and platform works. U can refer to map on this link http://www.rmv.de/en/Linien_und_Netz...tzplaene_.html

I would recommend u rent a car from airport and drive there. As long as u have GPS, it is quite a nice drive...no speed limit on highway Car rental not expensive either, should be able to rent for 60-70 euro. Anyway if u planning to stay till late, u are gonna miss the last train, and will have to take a cab back. Might as well drive if that's the case. It would probably be the cheapest option then.

Last edited by nupter; 07-12-2014 at 08:47 AM.
Old 29-01-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 13
AndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Found one video about FKK

Old 30-01-2015, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
oranje deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gonna be in Frankfurt tomorrow!

First time and all excited!

Any bros gonna be around? ))
Old 01-02-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

mimimimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gents. I'm in today until tomorrow 3pm. Anyone free to chiong out? First time here
Old 01-02-2015, 11:50 PM
Samster

mimimimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello gents. Anyone atoms today until tomorrow at 3pm? Would love to explore fkks. First time here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1