The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 14
xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!
Re: sex with fat/overweight/plump girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess67 View Post
Let's have a outing
support to this
Old 09-12-2013, 05:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!

Bbw for the win. They are sweet by nature. No drama attitude from them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiApIgH1Vr8
Old 09-12-2013, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 15
aafucker has much to be proud ofaafucker has much to be proud ofaafucker has much to be proud ofaafucker has much to be proud ofaafucker has much to be proud ofaafucker has much to be proud ofaafucker has much to be proud ofaafucker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess67 View Post
Let's have a outing
sis support you, please broadcast the time
Old 09-12-2013, 01:26 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsuki View Post
Hmm.. I think communication very important lei, even in sex... I also very very very fat lo, but bf can last wor... Any girls can be dripping wet, it's how the guys turn them on... I think you friend can dump his wife le... Where got wife call the hubby useless de... Very hurt for man de ego de lo... Must sayang the hubby ma...
Sis,Talk about any girls can be dripping wet.No matter how I foreplay my OC.Touching pussy area & teh neh neh.After that I ask her,whether u feel wet.She reply No! She only wet when I lick her.Sis,can enlighten me where is the most sensitive area for girls

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 09-12-2013, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry1314 View Post
Just wondering, but all these 'BBW-lovers' here, would you guys marry a BBW? Or even introduce her as your girlfriend to your friends?

PS: As a BBW I think I have fucking high sex drive or something LOLOLOL fucking hormones. idk, I do think I am more willing to try different things.
Dun see why not. Nothing wrong to have BBW GF/Wife, etc.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 09-12-2013, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
verygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by big dick View Post
Bbw for the win. They are sweet by nature. No drama attitude from them
bro not all BBW good, if they r in attitude more maybe difficulty then normal girl
Old 09-12-2013, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 15
aafucker has much to be proud ofaafucker has much to be proud ofaafucker has much to be proud ofaafucker has much to be proud ofaafucker has much to be proud ofaafucker has much to be proud ofaafucker has much to be proud ofaafucker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Sis,Talk about any girls can be dripping wet.No matter how I foreplay my OC.Touching pussy area & teh neh neh.After that I ask her,whether u feel wet.She reply No! She only wet when I lick her.Sis,can enlighten me where is the most sensitive area for girls
bro think u ask wrong person lao, every girl has different sensitive point, nat's point is not your girl's point
Old 09-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aafucker View Post
bro think u ask wrong person lao, every girl has different sensitive point, nat's point is not your girl's point
Maybe some of her point is my OC point

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 09-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 13
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just wondering, but all these 'BBW-lovers' here, would you guys marry a BBW? Or even introduce her as your girlfriend to your friends?

y not? my bf introduce me to his frds as well. im a bbw also

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinsuile View Post
it doesnt matter how others look at you. what matters most if the feeling btwn you and him.
Yes agree
Old 09-12-2013, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

PS: As a BBW I think I have fucking high sex drive or something LOLOLOL fucking hormones. idk, I do think I am more willing to try different things.
Interesting bet the whomever found u this gem and if he is a bbw lover bet he will be heaven n hell. Lol

my own Pov. All bbw are no different from those normal gals. My personal encounter is most bbw gals are more shy upfront. But when they are warm up they can be pretty fun to hang out with. AS for toward sex I just find bbw more willing to play n try slightly more adventurous. But again there are some that like normal gals not comfortable with this n that so whether bbw or slim or average gals all same. As long as they don't throw those princess tantrum or behave like a darn princess one.
I came across a princess bbw before damn it really killing plus when they drunk I think need a forklift to move them. That what happen 3 guys move one princess bbw home............
Old 10-12-2013, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lillywhite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

all i can say is that unless its genetic disorder or seomthing, no girl would wanna be fat, so such girls like really don't even take the effort to remain on the nomral side
Old 13-12-2013, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
chermineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinsuile View Post
support to this
Yeah... Two hand raise to support
Old 29-01-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ErosHimeros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi every one. new to this forum. i'm bbw/ fat girl lover. hope to know more girls here.
Old 31-01-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
venoata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm a meet lover! I have few plump/fat ex gfs and i must say they are really great on bed. They are always easily get wet and juicy! But i don't know why my few ex/fling slim girls quite lousy on bed? Guess i'm just unlucky but doesn't matter. I like big boobs alot. So those fat girls out there, you're all GREAT! Don't be down. Cheers!
Old 31-01-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
LeslieChow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeslieChow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chermineng View Post
Yeah... Two hand raise to support
Same over here as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1