The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
WoShiMingXing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sex with fat/overweight/plump girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkikoh View Post
Is Nice to know that Singaporean/Local guys are into Plump Girls.
They deserve the attention too!
I totally Support this thread!
SUPPORT!!!
Old 02-09-2014, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This gal i got to knew is asking me to her place tomorrow night as her parents are off to cruise. Best thing is, she will be inviting her friend over.

Heard from her that her friend very poor thing. Because she is also overweight, in sec school and jc, despite having so many crushes, none accepted her. Either early friend zoned or instant rejection.

Their relationship is very very closed like sisters. Therefore can share anything under the sun. She is still virgin except been masturbating alot. My gal says that if i dont mind, she would like her to watch us while she masturbate since she finds her very pitiful and hasnt seen any guy fully naked before.

Come to think about it, i dont know how it would turn out as this is suppose to be private plus im not too sure would i still be able to hard on with someone else watching....
Old 02-09-2014, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
zack108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any plus size gals interested can pm me... Cheers
Old 02-09-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
Serenade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
This gal i got to knew is asking me to her place tomorrow night as her parents are off to cruise. Best thing is, she will be inviting her friend over.

Heard from her that her friend very poor thing. Because she is also overweight, in sec school and jc, despite having so many crushes, none accepted her. Either early friend zoned or instant rejection.

Their relationship is very very closed like sisters. Therefore can share anything under the sun. She is still virgin except been masturbating alot. My gal says that if i dont mind, she would like her to watch us while she masturbate since she finds her very pitiful and hasnt seen any guy fully naked before.

Come to think about it, i dont know how it would turn out as this is suppose to be private plus im not too sure would i still be able to hard on with someone else watching....
Wow bro, two for the price of one. Hope you can rise to the occasion
Plump girls are super horny and she could end up raping you. Bring plenty of rubber helmets and drink ginseng. Your legs will be jelly once a plump girl decides she likes you in bed.
Old 02-09-2014, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 23
milkman is one of the Best!milkman is one of the Best!milkman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkikoh View Post
Is Nice to know that Singaporean/Local guys are into Plump Girls.
They deserve the attention too!
I totally Support this thread!
Couldn't agree more. Keep this thread alive!

Checkout My Active Threads:
milkman's movie collection
milkman's 'Private' magazine collection
Old 02-09-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 17
MistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud of

fat/overweight/plump girls are human too, so i hope all who are really interested or not should also respect us.

we may be hornier or have a higher sex drive, but that does not mean we are easy target.

Please also dont say the gers until very chiam/pathetic/pitiful, it just that they still have not meet the correct/ true friends!

Min 4 point to trade
Q list:
Old 02-09-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
curiouslady91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressVamp View Post
fat/overweight/plump girls are human too, so i hope all who are really interested or not should also respect us.

we may be hornier or have a higher sex drive, but that does not mean we are easy target
Totally agreed! Just roll my eyes when I come across guys who think bigger sized girls are "easier" to hook or that we should be flattered/thankful because they deign to pay us some attention.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
12secret is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Best site JAV: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Old 03-09-2014, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

we may be hornier or have a higher sex drive, but that does not mean we are easy target.

Please also dont say the gers until very chiam/pathetic/pitiful, it just that they still have not meet the correct/ true friends!
On the contrary, I find some bbw girls utterly disgusting. Not in terms of looks but their character. An absolute turn off immediately. I recall this BBW girl who wants only LV from me without the friendship. And I wasn't even interested in bonking her. Another BBW girl treated me like her personal chauffeur when I didn't even want to bonk her. The most interesting part is how they replied when I told them off. That girl who treated me like a chauffeur said, 'don't think that you are the only guy with a car, I can easily find another guy with a faster and better car to replace you.'

That bbw girl who kept wanting the LV from me even had the cheek to tell me that she was giving me a chance to pamper her so I can qualify to progress to the next stage with her.

There was even one more who thought that I don't look good enough to be seen with her outside having a meal.

It's not the bbw thing that turns people off. It's the character. So I think there's a good reason many times why some bbw girls don't get what they want. And it's not even sexual yet. The character can actually turn people off.

So don't assume that guys treat bbw girls as an easier target. Because they might not even consider you a target in the first place. And nobody is doing anybody a favour when sex gets involved.
Old 03-09-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Quote:
wow this thread is once again, alive!!
Dropby dropby dropby!!! Muackz MV~

Morning yo~ ^^
Old 03-09-2014, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 19
Gd2day deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGd2day deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This thread is good, if i can make contact with a nice plump gal, i will show her a good time....
Old 03-09-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
july3rd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
soooo I don't need diet since there demand in bbw
Old 03-09-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rata00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Well say.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3rd View Post
soooo I don't need diet since there demand in bbw
Lolz.. but the demand in this thread might refer to something else.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 10
TakeAChillPill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
Lolz.. but the demand in this thread might refer to something else.
Thats very true indeed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1