The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2010, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
davepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

L8H66 G16

If u walk in from Main road,its the 3rd house which im talking about,went inside,got 4 Gals,the only Gal that got look is G16,so ask OKT service ok anot,all say the same 1 la,Dun Worry,All Working Good Good 1...Kao...

Since chose liao,take lor..When go inside room,SOP,go bath,can talk cock with her,she understand abit Chinese,English...Can say not bad liao,compar to others,1 Chicken 1 Duck lor....ask her work how long,say 1 month only...

Dry up,lie down on bed,Again SOP...Lick Lick here and there,then Lick Balls,then put on Cap to BJ,Sian half...She ok liao,start missionary,pump pump awhile,dun know Y,dick become soft,maybe no much Feeling with her,tk out Dick,HJ till hard then start to pump again,change a few position to Finally come...

Name:no ask
Look:7/10
Boobs:B (Slaggy)
Body:7/10
Bj:6/10
Fj:7/10 (willing to please)
RTF:Nope......
Old 03-10-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by davepower View Post
L8H66 G16

If u walk in from Main road,its the 3rd house which im talking about,went inside,got 4 Gals,the only Gal that got look is G16,so ask OKT service ok anot,all say the same 1 la,Dun Worry,All Working Good Good 1...Kao...

Since chose liao,take lor..When go inside room,SOP,go bath,can talk cock with her,she understand abit Chinese,English...Can say not bad liao,compar to others,1 Chicken 1 Duck lor....ask her work how long,say 1 month only...

Dry up,lie down on bed,Again SOP...Lick Lick here and there,then Lick Balls,then put on Cap to BJ,Sian half...She ok liao,start missionary,pump pump awhile,dun know Y,dick become soft,maybe no much Feeling with her,tk out Dick,HJ till hard then start to pump again,change a few position to Finally come...

Name:no ask
Look:7/10
Boobs:B (Slaggy)
Body:7/10
Bj:6/10
Fj:7/10 (willing to please)
RTF:Nope......
ha ha ha ha... your report so funny, reminded me of my days in GL..... all hyped up, see gal arrived, didi stiffed up all the way in the shower. And when the action start, knn, didi went to sleep....

maybe you bored oredi, need new incentive/environment.

now enjoying in new 'environment'..... like second lease of life.
Old 07-10-2010, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 809 / Power: 14
情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 情感王子 View Post
WH H2 G21

Saw this gal previously when I went GL to look see look see last week. She looks like 1 of my viet FB. Yesterday I on her. Providing a short FR.

Looks: 7/10 (CFM look)
Boobs: C cup (enhance, abit big for her small frame) [same build as GL18H20G20]
figure: 8/10 (quite firm ass)
Shower: 4/10 (SOP, after bonk, I shower myself )
Cathbath: 5/10 (too short time spend cat-bathing)
BBBJ: 7/10 (very good suction and keep looking into my eyes while she suck. But duration too short)
AR: 6/10 (lick lick outside ashole for short while only) [GL18H18G9 is alot better in this]
FJ: 7/10 (very good cowgirl)

plus point: shaved pussy
RTF WH H2 G21 2 more times liao
her attitude changes...FR on her also change now

Shower: 6/10 (everytime wash ass crack clean clean. After bonk, shower together liao)
Cathbath: 7/10 (licking all over)
BBBJ: 8/10 (very good suction, looking into my eyes while she suck, long BBBJ)
AR: 8/10 (tongue fcuk my ass crack)

She is now my fav CAT50 girl
Old 10-10-2010, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhunVi View Post
Like I mentioned, OKT said that ON is only available if the girl is OK with it.

I think she is ang pai, saw FRs on her. Kinda funny when I am the only guy overnight, eating with the girls in their nighties ... bought supper to lighten the mood

L8H43 usually have many guys booking ON.
L18Hse38 don force their gals do overnite. one gal that usually don do overnite is G28. as for the rest, might still be ok. so no big deal....just had to negotiate with the gal...this is unlike lor6 whereby the gals had to do overnite irregardless.....
Old 10-10-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

sorry to ask this

most of $50 cat thai gal dun do CIM.....??!??!?!

and it last 30mins the most ....of the time, right

Sorry to ask this question as Im not regular GL thai cheongster
only recent- working ard there

so need to do some research before pop in there

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 10-10-2010, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
davepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It depend on the Gal,if u 1st time Up her,dun think she will CIM...
As for the timing,also depend on which house u go...
Around L18,most houses give only 20-25mins...
Hope this will help u....
Old 10-10-2010, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
sorry to ask this
most of $50 cat thai gal dun do CIM.....??!??!?!
and it last 30mins the most ....of the time, right
nope. CIM is not SOP, is extra service to KC u to RTF...
std is 20-25min, only a few houses offer 30min
Old 12-10-2010, 07:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Tseng Tseng

very long never patronise cat50 already

last i tried l18h14g178 totally made my

but that was more than a yr back

wonder if she's still there

cos other girls in h14 cmi
Old 13-10-2010, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
doveserpent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doveserpent View Post
My first time on Geylang. Walked through Lorong 6 and entered House 72. Paid the OKT $50 for a 30 minute session with a thai girl named Ming. A pretty small fleshy girl, fair skinned, pretty face, and always smiles. She started by giving me a complete wash. She even asked me to gargle with Listerine (I started to suspect that there will be wild kissing after).

Though she is not for boobs lovers, she compensates it with good service. She started with a lot of french kissing and cath bath all over my body. Whoa! she really kisses wild. She proceeded with BJ then cow girl position. Changed to reverse cow girl and I switched to missionary. Fucked her doggy style (ramming her hard) and finished up with missionary. She wiped me clean and surprisingly gave me a back massage. She bathed me afterwards and gave me a sweet goodbye kiss. She never hurried throughout the session. She's a good deal indeed.

Not bad for a first time Geylang experience.

CORRECTION FOR MY FORUM ABOVE:

Sorry to all bros, but the house above should be H70 not H72. I went back to the same house last week. Sorry for my mistake.
Old 13-10-2010, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
justin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L6H66G3

Went down geylang this afternoon. Went in to h66 ask okt for a good one.He recommend G 3. Then saw Jane looking a lil bit shy. Been a while i havent bonk girl with small boob so going for this one.Love her face.The rest is for you guys to try.......

Name: Jane
Looks: 8.5/10
Boobs: A cup
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: N/A
BJ:9\10(Deep Throat)
Painting:Cannot
FJ: 8/10
Gfe:6\10
RTF: yes
Old 16-10-2010, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
iceboy29125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

L8H43G28
Roam around L6 but not much girl in tank,
decided to try out L8,
Passed by H43, got intro by OKT, he suggested G28, young chick
*23 yrs old
Action start with hugging and later shower together, she has this very
cute eyes keep staring and winking at me, and such a beautiful smile.
Just like your GF treatment later on bed, start with small catbath, was less than 3 mins, procceed to BJ with cap, but think she quite shy was facing opposite me, so i use this chance and ask for 69, she obliged, it was tight and small, like little girl, make her wet immediately after painting her
next FJ she was on top of me firstly, Boobs were enhanced (34C) but still quite firm to touch,
sensation mode kicks in i quickly turn her over in missionary and was frenching her like no tomorrow, my bullets were already loaded less than 5 mins,
After which have a quick shower and we hug and kiss goodbye
would RTF when there's no others to try.
Old 21-10-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1547 / Power: 14
Terry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant future

L18H16G23
Yesterday nite was feeling horny so went down to geylang recce, was trying to try L18H18G13 when I saw the okt chasing some youngsters out of the house and asking them not to come again,I was thinking how can they do business like that? So I decide to go next door ask for 23 cos I tried her first time for cim thinking of it.When in the room bathing was sop ,her catbath was focusing on your nips and her bbbj was fast,I request her not to use her hand.... And I ask her to suck my balls for me, hers was slow and sensual ! It's was good! She suck for 10min and go to fj. She went on top of me and I feel I'm not feeling good ask her to ly down and before inserting into her lovehole I disturb her to poke into her ass and she say"you want it"? Of course lah!!!!!! Then she put some ky and after some adjusting, in went in! Ong! The feeling of aj is good and it was my first time having it! She shout at every movement I went in, I guess it must be painful for her and she told she also work on menses day becos she got her anal! Still can joke about it.... She even want me to introduce more friends to support her , so I'm sharing this nice ass to bros here but if bros small bro is too big and get reject pls dun blame me.... Just say 4d introduce then she will know wat u want ... Enjoy bros.
Looks:6.5
Boobs:bplus and pink nipples
Pls ups me if u like my intro... Thanks

Skin:white and smooth
Old 21-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry369 View Post
L18H16G23
Yesterday nite was feeling horny so went down to geylang recce, was trying to try L18H18G13 when I saw the okt chasing some youngsters out of the house and asking them not to come again,I was thinking how can they do business like that? So I decide to go next door ask for 23 cos I tried her first time for cim thinking of it. She went on top of me and I feel I'm not feeling good ask her to ly down and before inserting into her lovehole I disturb her to poke into her ass and she say"you want it"? Of course lah!!!!!! Then she put some ky and after some adjusting, in went in! Ong! The feeling of aj is good and it was my first time having it! She shout at every movement I went in, I guess it must be painful for her and she told she also work on menses day becos she got her anal! Still can joke about it.... She even want me to introduce more friends to support her , so I'm sharing this nice ass to bros here but if bros small bro is too big and get reject pls dun blame me.... Just say 4d introduce then she will know wat u want ... Enjoy bros.
Looks:6.5
Boobs:bplus and pink nipples
Pls ups me if u like my intro... Thanks

Skin:white and smooth
OIC she got a pair of nice boobs but didnt know now she also offer her asshole. Fucked her a number of time before but never attempted to test her asshole.
Old 22-10-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just asking as never visited Lor 6/8 thai. We can of course, see the gals sitting inside the "fish bowl" when we commence choosing them from the outside - but what about the gals inside the "fish bowl "can they see us looking at them from the outside. thanks.
Old 22-10-2010, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1547 / Power: 14
Terry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant future

Of course they can see u bro. They will even talk about us inside the tank mumbling in Thai if we say something...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1