The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2017, Hairyeagle, Johor, Sibu

Old 17-11-2013, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
frankfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzzzz123 View Post
Been there before they moved, bigger place now, more choice of bakso and philipine,

Was randomly given a syt, Hardworking girl, skillful massage, not XMT type massage,

When flip over, asked whether want HJ for 30. What? Thought I heard wrong, ask again, really 30,

Should come earlier, being whacked 50 for HJ so long time.

Wanted to know more, ask whether got other service, she say BBBJ or ice cream for 50.

Must be my lucky day, BBBJ in B. O will cost me 100. And fj for only 100+45 hour $,

Since it's first time testing, So opt for ice cream, after cleaning with wet towel, she start by licking the shaft,

Slowly and sensually while keeping cfm eye contact, then move to the balls, suck my balls one by one.

And HJ me till I was rock hard. Then moving towards the head, I can just feel the tongue teasing the head in

All directions and start swallowing my dick with occasionally deep throat. It was too good that I almost cum,

Stop her quickly and request to see her racks. Not bad pointy Bs, licked her tits and she was stim and start moaning.

Change my position, now sitting at the side, while she kneel down and continue BBBJ, good suction and slurpy sound, I held her head while I push my little bro deeper and harder, it was as good as pussy. She was deep throating me till I feel like coming, I gave her my hot cum down the throat and she continue sucking, until I was soft, first time feel so good.

She then spit out the remains and start cleaning my little bro with towel.

Stats:

Place:LL.

Name:not sure.

Race:Indon.

Face:7/10.

GFE:7/10, depends bro, we rude they also rude. So polite is good.

BBBJ:9/10, slurpy and wet

Cim:Yes, but she say depends on whether she liked you or not. (in my case, lucky me)

Damage:45+50.

WIR:Will definitely be back for others and mayb fj.

Heard there is a GMILF age 50 with gigantic D racks, not interested in trying but maybe someone out there is interested.
Whre bro?hope can find it..yeahhh..
Old 17-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Samster (M)

trinketsnake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, after went through so much threads in SBF, I've decided to share my first 2 experiences here with fellow samsters.

Early this year sometime in January, I've visited 2 MPs in Sibu. First was beside R* Hotel. Forgot the name of the MP which was above Gribbles. Went there and was not given chances to choose the girl. I guess the girl whose turn up greeted me. I regretted that i didn't reject her because her leg was injured and there were medicine smell when we were in the cubicle. forgot to mentioned that this MP was combination of 2 shophouses linked together. Lied down after stripped to birthday suit. Piano type pressing here and there. After 10 minutes golden Q popped up. I was being offered HJ with price quoted as $100 (realized was been chopped carrot after went through SBF as this is my first mongering trip). Agreed with it. During HJ, managed to pull down her bra and see her dark nipples. Not allowed to suck and lick, no auto roam as well. HJ was sop, nothing special. shoot within minutes. Paid $100 for HJ and $50 for 1 hr massage. WIR, yes for others and stocks should changed after 1 year of time.

Second mongering was opposite R*Hotel named after a province back in china (W*h*n). Went up and saw around 3 girls around 28-32 ages. Were not given chances to choose and one of them who was quite busty greeted me and we went into one cubicles with curtains. As usual piano type of massage, asking routine question and popped up the Q. Again been quoted $100 for HJ, not FJ offered. Accepted HJ with auto roam of busty pussy, handful breasts. Managed to suck and squeeze both nipples. HJ was rushy as she received calls from someone I guess it was her regular. Bit turn off and shoot within few minutes too. Paid and left.

Perhaps when I go back Sibu will try A*** Pac***c near Nichii, W**derf** near Tanahmas. The MP near Farley, Ar*m* near Medan, another MP at Bus Terminal with FJ. Saw 2 MPs in Apollo area within the same block of shophouse, eager to try them when go back.

I was planning to visit Kch in coming January-February if manage to get some contact of OKT such as Uncle John, college girls, locals & etc as I don't plan to just purely visit MPs around kuching only. Any bros who are kind enough may help me on this, thanks
Old 18-11-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mooneyes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusiro View Post
Just bonked a girl, in miri.

Name: Rinna
face: 7/10 (cute looking smiles always)
Race: Kayan
Boob: a nice B cup
Pussy: 9/10 very tight. She allows fingering and licking.
Body: Slim. She is very light. I know cause i carried her up easily.

DAMAGE: 155 ( 100 for special service, 55 for an hour.) <--look clearly an hour..not per shot..means within an hour do her all you like.

You can do her in any position you like. 69 also no problem.

She is very friendly. Her BBBJ is very good. You can feel her tongue twisting around.
Her moans are not acts... feels real...

I did not get her no. cause she refuse to give them for security reason. She don't wanna get caught. But I know where to find her.

Hoping to get some share of any good looking girl contact no. in Miri Sarawak to have fun with.
Hi there. Im a newbie in this forum. Can share the contact of this girl. Thank btw.
Old 18-11-2013, 08:51 PM
Samster

kowwboyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650cruiser View Post
Went Spark near ACH, ...

I read some where in this forum, there are extra service, so i pay a visit. Mostly are 30 above prc, but few indon there. So i asked for one of the indon, talk nice, chitchat along while enjoying her massage. Nothing so extra about, but i auto roamed..... hahaha....

Name, nika
Age, 35
Race, indon,
Face, cute, chubby type.
Body, 155±. 'B+', fat bit, but touch touch already wet.
BJ, din ask
FJ, offerred, din take,
HJ, slow n steady,
Massage, 7.5/10. She is good. The solid indon style oil press,
Overall, chatty type, so not that bored. Massage is real dealt, n doesnt push my hand away, let me touch the ass, back, rub the mei mei, grab the boobs. Good one. Finger rub by i felt she wet.
WIR, 7/10. ask for nika...
Damage: massage, 76 (2hour) Hj, 50. I just. Total 126, i gv 130. No change...

Guys got any indon o local girl mp can intro?
Mind to PM the location bro?
Old 18-11-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster

Calise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in Sibu on 24 Nov, can anyone share me any OTK contact number? or FL or better PRC(better got B/J)?? Thanks
Old 20-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

gogogo69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can pm me Miri Frankie's okt number? Urgent. Thanks
Old 21-11-2013, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
noobrookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

who is the smart person who posted pictures of miss kebaya contestants and put prices on them as if they offer services..please refrain from doing such things..now they know the existence of this website..
Old 21-11-2013, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Been there before they moved, bigger place now, more choice of bakso and philipine,

Was randomly given a syt, Hardworking girl, skillful massage, not XMT type massage,

When flip over, asked whether want HJ for 30. What? Thought I heard wrong, ask again, really 30,

Wanted to know more, ask whether got other service, she say BBBJ or ice cream for 50.

Must be my lucky day, BBBJ in B. O will cost me 100. And fj for only 100+45 hour $,

Since it's first time testing, So opt for ice cream, after cleaning with wet towel, she start by licking the shaft,

Slowly and sensually while keeping cfm eye contact, then move to the balls, suck my balls one by one.

And HJ me till I was rock hard. Then moving towards the head, I can just feel the tongue teasing the head in

All directions and start swallowing my dick with occasionally deep throat. It was too good that I almost cum,

Stop her quickly and request to see her racks. Not bad pointy Bs, licked her tits and she was stim and start moaning.

Change my position, now sitting at the side, while she kneel down and continue BBBJ, good suction and slurpy sound, I held her head while I push my little bro deeper and harder, it was as good as pussy. She was deep throating me till I feel like coming, I gave her my hot cum down the throat and she continue sucking, until I was soft, first time feel so good.

Stats:

Cim:Yes, but she say depends on whether she liked you or not. (in my case, lucky me)

Heard there is a GMILF age 50 with gigantic D racks, not interested in trying but maybe someone out there is interested.
Mind to PM me with the info of the location bro? Thanks
Old 22-11-2013, 01:39 AM
Samster

RyusWong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=650cruiser;9972058]Kuching, OKT Kxxxx (near Stutong)

Name, Amy.
Age, 28 Thai.
Face, 6/10. chubby type with nice smile.
Body, 6/10. a bit short with bit belly.
Boob, B/C (i am still learning to define)
Pussy, trimmed, and fit.

BJ, 7/10. lick all over, then repeating licking the gun the full suction.
FJ, 8/10 i love to do it slow, feel it in and out, and she has no rushing. nice.
GFE, 8/10. smile on face tells you that you are doing a good job. but i guess language is a barrier. can really communicate in English.
Damage: 180- includes room. shower. towel. condom.

WIR: i think will go for other, this one is a bit short. say 155cm.

knock at the room door, she smile and hi at me.
was wearing a short dress, transparent bit black color, can see the bra and panty is white. (love it)
pay the bill, kissed for awhile, then undress each other, go to shower.
wash me from head to toe, even naughty enough to lick me ass deep...
then proceed to bed, touching and rubbing etc etc etc.
started with licking, blowing, doggy, then cowgirl, then doggy again,...
Job was done after she blow me nice. whole process she just smile. makes me feel goo
May u give me okt contact n send to ryuswong5655@hotmail. Im ryus wong
Old 22-11-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

shadowmerc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Please send me any okt number in miri..next saturday i will go miri..urgent needed..PM me some one..exchange with me..i got Kuching okt no. but I want MIRI okt number Thank You
Old 24-11-2013, 10:25 AM
Samster (M)

seetan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'm newbie in this forum. Now I stay at Medan Hotel, any one can suggest any place for fun Sibu. Please PM me.
Old 25-11-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

seetan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can you PM me her FB?
Old 26-11-2013, 03:31 AM
Samster

Dear bros and taikos, I'm seriously looking for a fling in Kuching with no string attached. Could anyone be kind enuff to intro me some local FL or ctc with reasonable rate? Thanks in advance
Old 26-11-2013, 06:36 PM
Samster (M)

popperhopper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Stats:

Can pm me location plz?thanks
Old 26-11-2013, 08:01 PM
Samster

sanzo987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried several okt. Suddenly felt like wanna try for pinoy. This uncle john still exist eh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1