The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2009, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 23
chjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: $80 recommendation

For supporters of Lai Lai (L28H33) -

She has left GL about 3 weeks ago and is now working in Petain (Banana Leg).
Old 12-11-2009, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nono1111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

these girls all china?
Old 14-11-2009, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
newcheongster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hI

ANYONE koe nis BOBO 1612 still ard?
Old 15-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcheongster View Post
hI

ANYONE koe nis BOBO 1612 still ard?
Hi bro, Yes BoBo of HQ 1612 is still around and she is still a lean mean SEX machine

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 15-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Newest Cat 80 at HQ 1612

KaKa had started her first day as Cat 80 today and is fully booked by her reguar customers

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 16-11-2009, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have been a strong supporter of tis prc babe kaka fr lor 16 hse 12 since her $150 days. Yesterday on her 1st day downgrade to $80 i even support her 2 sessions. She stil look very hot to me. When enter the room i quickly hug her to kiss like long lost lovers n my didi react very hard in a short while. I love to paint her pussy with my tongue n she moan like a sex hungry kitten. After some romance we proceed to the shower n while she wash me her hand rub my ass from behind n rub her nene on my body n shake my didi til it get so hot n hard. I feel so horny n i french her again in the shower. After wash she knee down n give me a deepthroat bbbj. I nearly cannot tahan explode so i hurry her to continue our love on bed.
On the bed we kiss fiercely again n we try on the 69. I paint her love hole agressively n she deep suck my great cock. She moan like a horny slut n her stereo sound very real like she already reach organsm. I cannot tahan liao n hinted her to cap me to go into the real action. She sit on top of me n start banging my cock. Her love hole is still so tight make me real shiok. I change style n bonk her in doggy n looking at her cfm face on the mirror make me bonk her even harder. Realising i be cumming soon i change position n bang on top of her. After bang her abt hundred times i finally shoot my load into her love hole. I feel so listless n she ask me lie n give me a comfortable massage. After that she lie beside me hug me like her ai ren n we tcss. Realising 1 hr is up soon then we proceed to the shower n then she kiss me sweetly goodbye.
This babe certaintly worth every cent of my $80 spent n i even tip her every time after bonking. Already almost 40 time bonk her n certainly support til she retired. To all u horny bros HAPPY BONKING CHEERS!
Old 20-11-2009, 01:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
s69ex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

gone with the days when m'sai ladies dominated the GL 150 & 80 scenes.so with all the PRC gals flooding the market,is really hard for ppl like mi who's a supporter towards m'sia.any bros here can consolidate a list of m'sia gals who is stil ard in the G.scene?for mi,my regular is cat 80-ziling.but when time like nw when she goes bk to hm town,problems arises for my erected pole.cos all others that i tried b4 n remember,is gone.......
Old 22-11-2009, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
1612 Bobo - last day of work is next Wednesday

Attention all 1612 Bobo fans, Bobo will be returning home next week after 7 months of hard work. Got the sad news from Tommy today and rushed down for a last bonk as I might be away next week.

When she saw me, her eyes opened wide. "Wah, I only decided today to go back and you so fast come to see me," said Bobo. That was a precursor to the rape and ruin that she inflicted on me in the room. Since this was a special occasion I booked her for 2 sessions.

Chaos and mayhem erupted the moment the door closed as she immediately locked her lips on mine in a tight embrace. I have called her so many times and this is the second time she frenched me. Very nice and soft tofu lips. Yummy! Had to break sadly as it was time to shower. Pretty SOP there still, can't blame her, with my girth she had barely enough room to shower herself.

A fearsome BBBJ was inflicted on me the moment I wiped off and sat on the bed. As I had mentioned before, Bobo does one of the best BBBJs in GL and this time was no different. The sheer friction of this BBBJ from her nearly led me to a premature end. Yeah, I did CIM on her sometimes but I had to stop her this time as I wanted to savour her tight lovehole one last time.

As I was capping up and getting into position for FJ, I took a last loving glance at what attracted me to her when she first started in GL; her superb athletic physique, nicely shaped Bs which hung nicely, cheeky smile, those bright smiling eyes, and of course her tight lovehole which could actually make me cum. Bobo is one of those rare GL gals who could make me cum, the rest always ended up having to give me a HJ. As we started to increase our rhythm knowing that this would be a last bonk, so did our moans (Tommy told me later that the whole lounge area could hear us). Some GL gals, knowing that they would be going soon, would give fucked up service in their last week. Not so for Bobo, who gave me as good as I gave her.

Alas, all good things had to end and I climaxed in an earth-shattering finish, with Bobo's pussy spasming and enclosing my dicky in a tight flesh glove. As I gazed into her eyes, I could also see a wistful sadness, almost as if she was trying to remember my face before we parted for good. Likewise there was a stab of sorrow in my heart as I knew I would be hard-pressed to find someone like Bobo who could not only fuck me silly but also someone I could talk to and share my heart talk.

Name: Bobo
Origin: PRC, China
Looks: 8/10. Cheeky smile, bright smiling eyes
Boobs: Bs, nice perky nipples that get hard when gently stimulated
Body: 9/10. Superb athletic physique but still all woman
BBBJ: 10/10. Easily one of the best in GL. Next closest rival would be ex-cat150 Lisa aka Chili Padi
FJ: 9/10. Lean mean sex machine. All positions welcome. Tight lovehole
RTF: If can cancel my trip next week, I will!
GFE: 9/10. Great to talk to. Actually has a mouth and mind.

Since it was possibly my last bonk with Bobo, I gave her a $100 tip. Get her before she goes back!

Doomas
Old 23-11-2009, 08:23 AM
Samster

Re: 1612 Bobo - last day of work is next Wednesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Attention all 1612 Bobo fans, Bobo will be returning home next week after 7 months of hard work.
Doomas
bro doomas, you finally decided to "bao" her?

Old 24-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
municum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to 16/12 recently and asked for Bo Bo who was around but not working. Being a newbie at that Joint, Tommy the OKT tells me that the girls are S$150 for 1 hr and $80 for half hr. Is that true??? I think he was faking, so left immediately although he recommended Hung Hung whom he said is famous for her helicopter stunt (?)
Old 25-11-2009, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by municum View Post
I went to 16/12 recently and asked for Bo Bo who was around but not working. Being a newbie at that Joint, Tommy the OKT tells me that the girls are S$150 for 1 hr and $80 for half hr. Is that true??? I think he was faking, so left immediately although he recommended Hung Hung whom he said is famous for her helicopter stunt (?)
bro municam, what time are you there?

He was telling us about his "late hours" promo of Cat 150 gals at $80 for 30 mins but I didnt know he already started .......... so I also dont know what time is his "late hours"

One thing is for sure when you call his Cat 80 gals for 2 session (1 hour), you only pay $150

Old 25-11-2009, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
SanSiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: $80 recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
He was telling us about his "late hours" promo of Cat 150 gals at $80 for 30 mins but I didnt know he already started .......... so I also dont know what time is his "late hours"
WAH ! So next time when i go there , must wait until after 11pm than go in perform " MAGIC" .... on my darling "Win Win "
For the "late hours " promotions ....

Old 26-11-2009, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
municum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went at 4:00 pm in the afternoon lar. Is Bo Bo S$80 for half hr??
Old 01-12-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by municum View Post
I went at 4:00 pm in the afternoon lar. Is Bo Bo S$80 for half hr??
bro, Bo Bo has left our shores ... check out KaKa and Hong Hong

Old 06-12-2009, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
2359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: $80 recommendation

I went to Ah Yap place two days ago and he recommended me this girl ANG NA (Chinese name). She got a girl next door look. Very sweet nature kind. She is gentle in her catbath.... spend quit some times on my didi and the two balls. Until I had to push her away as I was going to come in her mouth. Then I slowly kiss her nene, not big however anything more than a mouthful is a waste i think. The whole experience is like making love with yr gf. Finsih off with a good bonk. She is about 1.6m tall and she said that she is here about 1.5 months only. I will definitly RTF with her. She is not a time watcher too. If you need someone to give you a gf feeling, she is one of them brothers. Have a good bonking ahead brothers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1