The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-04-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ilurb3u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av_lover View Post
Hi bro can I know what is bsc?
Old 19-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
johnny2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi, i new to batam. Anyone going on 25th april (fri). Can bring me join u all to have fun.
Old 19-04-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
johnny2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi, anyone going to batam on 25th april(fri). Can i join you all to cheong.
Old 19-04-2014, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Thk u bro for compliment,i don't think i will always be here online and don't know how to use signature in forum. I am still very newbie to Batam,so most time i choose to seek answers 1st and if i cant find answer,then will ask help from seniors around here.

It's always easier for a newbie to share ups and down of trips info cos newbie usually has nothing to lose.

i bookmarked my summary in another very quiet forum instead for future reference as this thread will sink in quite fast and will have hard time locating the info after a month or 2 :

Here's the bookmark
As promise,up u for a good "summary" from 72 to 81...keep it up!
Old 19-04-2014, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential

I arrived at Bali on Good Friday, 18 apr and when I got a taxi at the ferry terminal, they put 70000k rupiah. I was at Batam Centre Terminal

Considering some bros post 40k as the price to Formosa, is this the rate standard for public holidays and weekends of I kena rip off.

How do I avoid being ripped off like this in the future? Pls advise.
Old 20-04-2014, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
killa25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayF View Post
I arrived at Bali on Good Friday, 18 apr and when I got a taxi at the ferry terminal, they put 70000k rupiah. I was at Batam Centre Terminal

Considering some bros post 40k as the price to Formosa, is this the rate standard for public holidays and weekends of I kena rip off.

How do I avoid being ripped off like this in the future? Pls advise.
There are 2 ports to arrive in Batam for ferries. One is BCS and the other is Harbor Bay. Harbor Bay is nearer to Formosa than BCS. Nonetheless, you must always nego.
Old 20-04-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by v00d00doll View Post
Dmg: 800k for 2rds only (didnt tip her b'cos ran out of Rupiah and forgot to change before she left)
Bro, can alway tip her S$ or M$ or any other currencies ya. I wouldnt want to be cursed by anyone early in the morning.

Thank you
Old 20-04-2014, 11:42 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Bro, can alway tip her S$ or M$ or any other currencies ya. I wouldnt want to be cursed by anyone early in the morning.
I think he knew that but just not happy w the girl services.
Maybe he overlook that word spread by girl n he will be marked as cheap Charlie by the joint's girls. Then if he does return to the joint , u can imagine what services he will get from the girls thinking he will not tip.

Not wise IMHO if he wants to get girls from the same joint again which has some cute girls according to him.
And these girls hv good memory n recognize faces even after months.
Old 20-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
johnyboy2232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggienine99 View Post
Hi bro nono Totally agreed with u. To get a FJ fr Girl for 200K RP nowadays is a fairy tale. Even MLF(30+)at normal massage (not at hotel)parlour asking 300K RP for 1 shot. Or else u must be so sweet n handsome to hv this privilege. So envy.......
Quote:
Agreed with you too. 200k for a FJ is fairy tale,but 200k for a FJ with a girl from Atalanta is totally God-Like feel !!
Not trying to be defensive. But just to clarify.. It is possible and no fairytale.. Make it sound like I bluff chewren..

First off e girl was not say syt.. 25 yr ol mebbe just a 7. 2nd I leaving for SG already.. N left just a few hundred k RP.. So i genuinely could not afford FJ at whatever ridiculous price. Third n for obvious reasons cewek like my interaction wit her.. im not humsum and no sweet-talker.. jus nice n bubbly. Did i mentioned she seduced me instead of me asking for the FJ? Think if anyone told a cewek you had 200-250k on u at Atalanta she wouldn't bother and would just ask u go shower after massage . Furthermore tt time i went rates were ard 7000 compared to 9000 now so ard SGD30? I think bro Newyorker has posted a few sessions of massage tt he had whereby e price could be negotiated down - correct me if im wrong yea. Again lemme emphasize tt communication is impt and prolly need some luck also la. Of cos everyday not Sunday, I have also encountered a few bad ceweks mind you - if they dont like you means they dont like you/have other things on their mind or out to simply eat yr Rupiah.. simple as tt.

This one alr fairytale to u guys.. Walao.. My virgin trip to batam years ago my buddy hook up wit some grl shaking her head at Pasifik and got to bonk her for free! U know what he did? He just asked in bahasa whether she interested in comin back 2 hotel.. Few hours later while we in room about to call it a night she called my fren say she coming and tt was ard 3-4am. Den my fren told me "U take la i no money" - cos we thought she FL and prolly was one. In Pasifik couldn't relli tell if she was pretty.. Walao.. when opened the door she was an 8! Suddenly my fren from no money become Romeo.. In short, my fren not tt humsum but he knows how to romance e ladies in a way.. e.g turn on Jason Mraz on his iPhone den sing to e girl making her laugh.. We shared a room mind you .. Bugger asked me go downstairs give him privacy..Kongkek gratis akhirnya (fuck for free in the end). Thus, guys.. communication and luck as impt as Rupiah sometimes for a good time.
Old 20-04-2014, 01:21 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you bro,maybe after another 3 to 4 trips to Batam later,will do a ferry drop off at Batam centre,and then post a trail report from Batam centre to Hotel in summary form. That way everyone will gets to know a more accurate info base on newbie/1st timer's point of navigation.

Btw,some of pics posted are from the internet,some are from this thread and not all of it are by me.

Thank you bro.

Thank you for sharing the info,I am navigating a new map trail from Harbour Bay to Kaha,then to Goodway,then to Formosa,then to this temple by foot and it is still in the making. To take taxi/ojek there,just tell taxi driver/ojek to go Tua Pek Kong,windsor and they will know the direction. It is closer from Gideon Hotel than to Formosa tho.

I am actually setting my eyes on the Kong Zi Temple nearby and the vegetarian restaurants opp Tua Pek Kong which i miss out during my 2nd trip cos i didn't do enough homework on the navigation. Next trip,hopefully will at least know where these places are being situated. And hopefully can walk there on the next next trip in June 2014 trip.

My itinerary for May '14 trip, still in the making,since it is 2 weeks from now to May, hehehe...
Waiting for u to do a detailed some up....

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-04-2014, 01:23 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by v00d00doll View Post
A simple FR on my latest trip. 16-18apr

Thurs morning, spent 3hrs looking at hotel rooms and their rates. Decided on Nine Days Hotel. Located just opposite swissbel, 5mins walk from harborbay terminal. It was cheap (300k), room had no bathtub, no fridge and no lift!! Luckily i chose the room on the ground floor. Good thing about it, the WIFI was strong and stable and chilled drinks were sold at the reception.
Thanks for the infor of hotel nine days. Now i roughly get some information and can expect what will it be like staying over there.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-04-2014, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilurb3u View Post
Hi bro can I know what is bsc?
It's BCS,stated by bro AV_Lover. It's actually a shopping mall,a big one too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
As promise,up u for a good "summary" from 72 to 81...keep it up!
Thank you bro,will up u back later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnyboy2232 View Post
Not trying to be defensive. But just to clarify.. It is possible and no fairytale.. Make it sound like I bluff chewren..
Honestly,i believe you,and i strongly believe anyone with common sense will do so too. Cos i read more than 1000 pages of this thread, and there are indeed people who get it for free,and indeed there are people who get a FJ for a God-like good price too.

Then again,it is still a 1 in million chance as not "everyone" can get the same price. After analyzing this thread for a bit,i find there are a few type of pricing for the same girl.

1. 1st timer/new Batam Cheongster pricing,where no matter how, it surely is the 2nd most expensive. It can be called,normal price too.

2. 2nd is the Stupid Batam cheongster price. They are the pretend-to-be-rich type and pays the highest price for girls. One can usually recognize them from the words on their forehead,which says "Carrot-Head".

3. Next is the season cheongster/senior price,where the price is much lower than the 1st timer or newbie. It is the real Batam market price.

4. Then the lucky/handsome/skilful cheongster price,where it's either FOC or just be paying a token price which is usually much lower than market price rate. This is the 1 in million type.

5. Last one is the "building a relationship price". That is between the girl & the customer,some time it's free,some time is low price,some time is very high price,and it all depends on the level of the relationship is like.

Above are the price analyzing from this thread i read,so when reading this thread,also must see who is the one posting it and require to add a bit of common sense.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 20-04-2014, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
johnyboy2232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed bro nono!
Old 20-04-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :

Old 20-04-2014, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Av_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from Batam, the exchange rate at harbourbay ferry terminal is 8950, don't change there. Go to Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall, the rate there is 9000. For BCS, the rate variety from shops to shops. Saw some with 8950, some with 8980, try the money changers across the road opp of BCS, near the 古早味肉骨茶.

Just try this "古早味肉骨茶" -38k Rupiah in the morning 20th April, shiok.

Also try Acia Ikan Bakar (Open evening time) on 18th April, i order the Aloe Vera drink (8k Rupiah) which is nice also. Then i order Char Kway Tiao (Forget how much) and Oyster Omelette (25k Rupiah) & some String Ray + 1 Red Grouper (Total 112k Rupiah for the fishes).

As for selection of girls, the prettier one not much, and yet there always customers in New Berry (Avoid This Place!). You can try others like the ktv joint (Forgot the name) beside the windsor foodcourt for pickup of girls or Sedona mention by some bros.

Last edited by Av_lover; 21-04-2014 at 10:00 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread