The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-04-2012, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

RBT Insya Allah Maher Zain - A ringtone in your mobile
1 Mau (7rb) - No idea
2 Prabayar - Prepaid
3 Prascabayar - Postpaid

4 Internet/BB - Internet/BlackBerry
5 Konten - Contents
6 Lain2 - Others
Old 18-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster

S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Just a reminder for all brothers taking the ojek. I personally saw an accident infront of DC mall( infront of the river). The poor chap did not put on a HELMAT, and was hit by a lorry, gone case. .
Makaseh bRuR newyorker88 for your advis and concern

Pak is a biker at heart and as the saying goes Once A biker always A biker
Old 18-04-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

haha!!!! president is also a biker.....sitting on a bike and let people drive the bike is not the same as you control the handle....this is why an pek controls his own ali divison......
drive with extreme care wherever you are.....be it car or bike...remember the expat students from india died in a car accident not long ago...
since the fares not much different....taxi is a better choice...
Ah pek always see local cina meimei sitting behind tukang ojek...ah pek gets jealous....sometimes, you can see their smooth white legs......ah pek follows lah...
Old 19-04-2012, 06:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
fjFTW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there a compilation list of ALL the fish tanks.. ?
Old 19-04-2012, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjFTW View Post
Is there a compilation list of ALL the fish tanks.. ?
Courtesy of Pak's M.O.S bRuR sexrider's diligence

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=626
Old 19-04-2012, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

with the operasi sabu on-going in the little dot, batam is expecting an bigger influx of `tourists`.....be prepared..prices are bound to go up....they belong to `money is no object` class of people.....balai and batu...here we come!!! hehe!!!
Old 19-04-2012, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
RBT Insya Allah Maher Zain - A ringtone in your mobile
1 Mau (7rb) - No idea
2 Prabayar - Prepaid
3 Prascabayar - Postpaid

4 Internet/BB - Internet/BlackBerry
5 Konten - Contents
6 Lain2 - Others
Thank u Pak President. My friend did a translation for me too. Its the same as what u posted. My curious me, how come they dont prompt the value balance and the expiry date?
Old 19-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikanbilis69 View Post
Can't be bothered already bro. Anyway come back to Spore already. Lol. Most to most next time no more Queens for me.

Thanks for your advice bro.
I think this is heng sway one lah. Personally I had a 23/24 year old cewek from Queen before. Wanted short time cause it's a undercover mission and only asked her for HJ nia. Don't ask me why though... Throughout the session, she auto-upgrade to BBBJ and until I can't take, switch to FJ. Not the most beautiful and quite dark skin, but her attitude is quite good. This is about 1 year ago liao and she's left the joint. And I didn't keep her contact too...

Huat Ah!!!
Old 19-04-2012, 02:45 PM
Samster

xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Only 2 days ago, at about 430pm.....

Just a reminder for all brothers taking the ojek. I personally saw an accident infront of DC mall( infront of the river). The poor chap did not put on a HELMAT, and was hit by a lorry, gone case.

Police came, the kampong people came, etc, super long traffic jam.

Brothers, please wear helmet, or take a taxi, if you treasure your life. Traffic here is a joke with NO RULES. pot holes are everywhere and if you drive, dun speed. Max speed you can go for a smooth ride is about 50 -60 Km per hour in the streets.

couple of dollars spend is better than your life gone, espeically if you are a tourist here.
I've been taking ojets and luckily nothing has happened to me so far. But, we won't be forever lucky one... And, most taxi rides are between 25k - 35k. So, no more ojets for me. It's either WALK or Taxi liao..

Huat Ah!!!
Old 19-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atee View Post
That means the uncle shortchanged me. Told me inside got value rp5k. But how come when i dial *123#, they did not prompt present card expiry date? How am i to know when my last day to top up? Maybe go and top up again. Hope to see some changes..

Tks bro.
Maybe not shortchange... A lot of these uncles don't have very good product knowledge one. Most of them just know the sales price for each card and that's it. But, strange that *123# did not turn up the credit balance and expiry date for me. Sorry, always use Telkomsel Simpati, so can't help with XL. Maybe you can just buy a top up card, top up with the format *123*VoucherNo.# and see what's the balance you get lor.

Huat Ah!!!
Old 19-04-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
ikanbilis69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyikanbilis69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
Maybe not shortchange... A lot of these uncles don't have very good product knowledge one. Most of them just know the sales price for each card and that's it. But, strange that *123# did not turn up the credit balance and expiry date for me. Sorry, always use Telkomsel Simpati, so can't help with XL. Maybe you can just buy a top up card, top up with the format *123*VoucherNo.# and see what's the balance you get lor.
Me also use TELKOMSEL Simpati. I always buy the SIM at 15k Rp. price. Inside got 5k Rp credit then I top up 30k Rp credit at 32k Rp. price. Can use to call Spore and local. Syiok. Cheaper than use our Spore Autoroam. Autoroam so expensive...
Old 19-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
I've been taking ojets and luckily nothing has happened to me so far. But, we won't be forever lucky one... And, most taxi rides are between 25k - 35k. So, no more ojets for me. It's either WALK or Taxi liao..

Even on ojek, you NEED TO PUT ON HELMET or the police can catch you too.....

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 19-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Even on ojek, you NEED TO PUT ON HELMET or the police can catch you too.....
Ah... That's of course. The place I stayed at now is just opposite the police post opposite Mac. No chance for me to say no helmet to the ojet. Kongkek also need to put on HELMET. This one, police won't catch but will leave you with sleepless night if you don't put on.

Huat Ah!!!
Old 19-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikanbilis69 View Post
Me also use TELKOMSEL Simpati. I always buy the SIM at 15k Rp. price. Inside got 5k Rp credit then I top up 30k Rp credit at 32k Rp. price. Can use to call Spore and local. Syiok. Cheaper than use our Spore Autoroam. Autoroam so expensive...
Bro, in case you don't know this, use this format 01017CCACXXXXXXXX (0101765XXXXXXXX for Sg) for cheaper rates. Only apply to Simpati. My (ex)girl used to prefer calling than sms as each global sms for Simpati cost 600 rp. Cheaper to just call...

Huat Ah!!!
Old 19-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Samster

Any bro in Batam now and can meet up for a drink? Or for anything also can, but I prefer cewek hor...

Huat Ah!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread