The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2014, 11:30 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most captivating & alluring pussy / " delicious oyster "

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
Sg I like older a wee bit. More GFE feel

In china I prefer as young as possible but of legal age as i pay & fuck over there

Used to frequent there quite often but stop ever since the yanda started.

Suppose to fly there but tear up my ticket cos of that
In china there are lots of very young syts yummy
Old 20-07-2014, 04:11 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

An adorable, cute, kawaii SYT with excellent services...

Yi Yi (L18 H03)

Origin: Guangzhou
Height: 1.6m
Exp in GL: Debuted Apr 2014

Face: 7.6/10
(Yi Yi is definitely one of the sweetest & cutest SYT in GL based on my standard. I don't think anyone will reject her at first glance. She can easily pass off as a 19-20yo SYT Poly or Uni student. Her makeup is quite thick especially her eye makeup. If she puts on nude/light makeup she will look more innocent. Yi Yi has a pair of big, alluring, sparkling, bright double eye lid eyes enhanced by synthetic eye lashes & elaborated eye makeup. Her eyes are very nice. She has small medium high nose & cute small sexy lips. Her face shape is oval & sharp. Her facial complexion is smooth thou not very fair. She looks like a cutesy china doll when she lets down her reddish brown hair. Simply love her face. Very very sweet. Definitely my cai. I love her sweet voice too. She speaks very fluent Cantonese.)

Body: 7.1/10
(At 1.6m tall, she does not possess the very sexy or curvy womanly figure. Her figure belongs to young, pubescent, teenage type of figure. Some curves on her body. Slim & no tummy fats at all. Nice ass for doggie. Long slender legs. Arm pit hair sighted. Body complexion generally smooth & quite fair. Some minor scars on her right shoulder spotted. Very petite girl & very easy to carry around hehe.)

Boobs: 6.6/10
(Yi Yi has a pair of natural A- cup boobs with protruding eraser like pinkish nipples. Her boobs look like a pair of teenager's developing boobs haha.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(Lots of actions & services in the bath. Was taken by surprise by this SYT! What a mind blowing bath I had. Yi Yi performed body to body soapy rub on my front and back. What surprised me was she used her soles to rabba my thighs and hooked her legs around mine to arouse me. First time experienced such a stunt! Then she used her tender smooth hands to poke and tease my ass hole and HJ me and tickle my balls. This combo very shiok. She also used her boobs to rabba my front and back and used her nipples to tease my dick head. Whenever our eyes met each other we frenched lightly. She ended the bath with a brief stimulating BBBJ. Top notch bath service.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(She prepared a cup of water. I sat on the bed wondering what surprises she will spring on me. She joined me on the bed. Our eyes met and we frenched lightly. Shiok ah. She asked me to lay on my front. With a sip of water in her mouth, she performed sensual gentle cat bath from my ears to neck to back to ass to thighs. Her small mouth has relatively strong suction as I could feel her teeth brushed against my flesh with pop pop sound. My back was damn wet hehe. During the cat bath she used her boobs to rabba my back & tickled my sensitive regions with her tender fingers. I was asked to be on my fours. She wiped my ass crack with wet tissue coated with listerine. Then she poured water along my ass crack & it felt so cooling & minty. Before I realized, she attacked my ass hole with her soft agile wet tongue. Her AR was gentle licking plus poking style. She alternated AR with ball sucking action and fingers constantly poking my ass hole. Damn shiok. Then she slided her head below my body & BBBJ for second time. She moved up further to lick my frontal body concentrating on my nipples. I then flipped over. Yi Yi hopped onto my frontal body. Her ass grinding my dick shiok ah. She planted kisses all over my face & we frenched. She asked me to kiss her face as well haha very cute girl. Then with a couple of sips of water, she cat bathed me from ears to neck to nipples to tummy & thighs. During the cat bath she used her fingers to arouse my sensitive regions. After which she gave me a third round BBBJ! Damn she simply love to suck my dick haha. She love to use her saliva as lubricant to HJ me dick and BBBJ alternately. This combo is lethal as it almost caused me to cum. Overall what a mind blowing cat bath I had. One of the best I had.)

Frenching: 7.2/10
(This girl is very special and unique when comes to frenching. Only she can initiate the frenching. If customer initiate the frenching she will move her head left right to tease the customer. Luckily for me she initiated to kiss my face & lips & soon we frenched with gentle sensual tongue fight. Simply love to French this SYT.)

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(She gave me 3 rounds of BBBJ. First one in shower. Second & third round on bed. Strong suction, deep throated, lots of saliva stimulating my dick. She love to use her saliva as lubricant to HJ my dick while sucking my balls & licking my nipples. This combo was damn shiok til I nearly cum. Quickly stop her hehe. Above average BBBJ skill. Simply love to see such a cutesy SYT sucked my dick.)

AR: 7.6/10
(When I was positioned on my fours on the bed, she wiped my ass crack with listerine and poured water along my ass crack. Very cooling minty feel. Then before I realized she AR me. Her AR is poking & gentle licking style. She alternated with ball sucking action & finger poking teasing action. Damn song.)

Pussy Painting: She has very bushy pinkish pussy. Didn't paint her pussy as she has applied KY after bath. I don't want to taste KY

FJ: 7.9/10
(I must say this Yi Yi likes to take full control of sex. She simply love to cow girl & ride me. She has a tight pinkish very bushy pussy. After servicing me she capped me & volunteer to ride me in cow girl. I told her I prefer to start with missionary. So I carried her & put her on the bed. In missionary I started off with slow tempo. We frenched lightly like an inexperienced couple frenching for first time hehe. I upped my pace & tempo & pumped her harder as per her request. She moaned sexily & softly. Her hands were all over my face & body. We switched to doggie. Damn her pussy is tight. Her ass is quite nice for doggie. I licked her neck & her entire back. I pumped her fast & furious grabbing her boobs & playing with her nipples from behind. She suggested to ride me in cow girl. I obliged. I sat down and she sat on my dick & rode my dick. I simply love this position. We frenched once again and this time the frenching is getting more intense & passionate. She pushed me onto the bed and rode my dick faster & faster. I grabbed her boobs & fine tuned her nipples. She damn hard working. Rode my dick front to back & up & down. She was so high that she gave me a love bite on my arm ouch! Soon cannot tahan such a kawaii SYT riding me I blasted all my sperms ahhhh! Shiok!)

GFE: 7/10
(Very chatty, friendly, nice girl. Can tcss alot. After sex we slept side by side & cuddled with light petting. She even pretended to sleep and snore haha. And she gave me a love bite ouch! She is a strong willed girl with a mind of her own. She is pretty confident with her fashion sense & outlook. If you let her perform her own set of service routines, I am sure you will enjoy her services. She prefer to be the one who is in control of the entire session. Very unique personality I encountered in my GL chionging history.)

RTF: Yes

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 28-07-2014, 06:32 PM
King Of Geylang

Xiao S (L16 H12)

Height: 1.6 plus m
Exp in GL: 6-7 months plus

Face: 7.2/10
(Xiao S has a Poly SYT cum ah lian face. She has relatively long blond hair which makes her look lianish. On her small oval shaped face, she has medium high nose & nice pairs of eyes. Her facial complexion is quite good neither very fair nor very tanned. Prefer her with nude or less makeup on which makes her look younger & innocent. Overall, her face suits my taste bud.)

Body: 7.4/10
(At 1.6 plus m tall, she has very slim, slender, curvy, petite, taut & youthful figure. Her figure is built like a teenage girl's figure. Very slight tummy spotted. Very cleanly shaven arm pits. Body complexion very smooth but a little dry. Neither very fair nor tanned.)

Boobs: 7.1/10
(She has a pair of natural B- cup boobs with light brown nipples.)

Bath: 6.5/10
(Just purely bathing & soaping. She spent a long time in this. Very hygienic. No BBBJ. Some body to body rabba only.)

Cat Bath: 6.8/10
(Typical GL routine cat bath. No elements of surprise here. Suction was ok. Her tongue covered from my neck to thighs on my front and back. During cat bath her hands aroused my balls & HJ me constantly.)

AR: Nil

BBBJ: 7.1/10
(She's very hardworking in this area. She spent bulk of the time in this. Deep throated. Suction quite strong. Lots of saliva stimulating. Lots of slurp slurp sound. She also sucked my balls. She twisted her head during BBBJ to increase suction.)

Pussy Painting: 7.2/10
(She has very nice pinkish pussy. Very soft sparse pussy hair. Her pussy tasted salty. I spent lots of time painting her beautiful pussy. She responded with soft sexy moans and her hands were all over my face & hair. I cat bathed her body and certain areas but she said very itchy & sensitive.)

FJ: 7.1/10
(Only plus point would be her pussy is damn tight, narrow & small. one of the tightest pussy I ever poked. My dick isn't that big or thick. But I had a tough time thrusting in her. It was so tight. Very shiok. Felt like I'm bonking a teenage pussy. We did in 2 positions doggie & missionary. In missionary, I grabbed her boobs and we kissed while pumping her. She licked & twisted my nipples. She likes to talk dirty & moaned sexily. In doggie, her pussy is even tightest. Nice back view. Quite perky ass for doggie. Grabbed her boobs from behind & licked her entire back. Flipped her over, pumped her in missionary at the edge of the bed fast & furious til I unloaded all my cum with a sexistifying moan.)

GFE: 6.6/10
(Quite chatty. Many topics to chat. However, we do not have that much chemistry & sparks as compared to my regulars.)

RTF: Depends on my mood. There are many newbies for me to bonk.

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

An Angel Touches my Sexual Senses ...

]WL Name - Caishan
Origin - Chongqing, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Height - 1.64m (w/o heels)
Home Base - L2831A
Misc Info - Debuted in Mar 2014. It is high time for me to show my support for this one helluva hot and passionate WL ...

Caishan is an orientally-pretty, proportionately slim and fair lass. She has womanly wide hip and somewhat perky butts. She has jet black straight tress which looks great on her ... Her facial features are rather refined except her frontal teeth which may not compliment her overall facial outlook. She has huge double eyelid eyes with large black pupil ... On the surface, she looks very demure and simple but deep down inside her, she is a determine, confident and feisty lass ... She is someone who dare to speak out and confront the situation if she is offended and/or if she is not pleased with the situation presented to her.

She has perky A cupper frontal assets with very attractive cherry-like reddish nips ... Her pussy is equally pretty looking, which is reddish in color and labias are well concealed within her vagina wall ... It is a neat and narrow slit opening and hence, one needs to prise it open to expose the yummilicious oyster ... Pussy hair is sparsely populated and hairless around the vagina opening. No problem having a delightful feast at her downsouth ... I have had a good time eating her abalone ... Yummy! Yummilicious! Her pussy was very tight and moist and yet I have had a slippery+shiok+warm feeling wherever I thrusted my dick deep and hard into her pussy even though there was a 0.03 mm barrier in-between ... No blemish or tattoo in sight on her super smooth & fair bod.

She was ultra spontaneous and passionate in the process starting from the pre-shower segment, in the shower, followed by bedroom fore-play and ultimately when we climaxed in the finale. I must say I have had a good time fucking this lass each and every time I booked her ... The good thing was, she didn't go thru the usual repertoires that most WLs would ... We were like real lovers having a sleazy & kinky rendezvous in a motel ... Lotsa passionate & hot frenching, sexually-intense petting cum fore-play, and passionate coital from pre-shower to the bedroom fore-play segment ... and during the grand finale in the coital segment where we always strived to reach orgasm together ... I really enjoyed my session with this pretty lass thoroughly ... This kinda spontaneity is a rare find in GL commerical sex scene these days for me ... I was simply on heaven in double quick pace ... Words alone can't describe exactly how I felt at that juncture ... Last but not least, she touched my sexual senses in an erotic fashion ... She is definitely a keeper in my book ...

Looks - 7.4/10
Bod - 7.5/10
Tits - 7.2/10 Compensated by her perky reddish nips
Pussy - 8.0/10 One of the handful beautiful looking oysters I have chanced upon in GL
Pre-Shower Routine - 8.8/10 Spontaneously and wild!
Shower Routine - N/A No action but we were rollicking in the shower like kids playing with water ... Bwahahaha ...
Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.0/10
AR -N/A She said her mouth is meant for kissing and not licking ones ass-h@le
BBBJ - 7.8/10 Deep-throated and sensuous
FJ - 8.5/10 Very passionate, hot and engaging ... Mesmerizing!
RTF - Already did her for umpteen times ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-08-2014, 03:44 PM
King Of Geylang

Pretty, Feminine, Gorgeous, Fair SYT...

Cai Shan (L28 H31A)

Height: 1.63 m

Face: 7.5/10
(Cai Shan has an oriental feminine, pretty, gorgeous SYT face. Her facial features are sharp. She has a pair of big, bright, sparkling & beautiful eyes. Her nose is high and sharp. Her lips are sexy. She has slightly longish small face. Definitely one of my top 5 prettiest wls in GL at the moment. Her facial complexion is fair, porcelain smooth & almost flawless. Her hair is black, waist length long, smooth, silky and smells nice. Slight minor flaw would be her frontal teeth.)

Body: 7.3/10
(At 1.63 m tall, she is rather pencil slim. She has put on a few kilos during these past months. If she puts on a few more kilos, her figure will look even better. She has some womanly killer curves on her body with a nice ass for doggie. Her long slender legs are a killer slurp slurp. Her body complexion is very fair, milky and silky smooth to my touches. No blemishes or tattoos sighted. No tummy spotted. A few strands of arm pit hairs.)

Boobs: 6.8/10
(Cai Shan has a pair of natural A cup Boobs with pinkish protruding eraser like nipples. Not for boob lovers. I like her nipple colors. Very nice.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(We chit chatted alot during the bath. She performed sensual body to body soapy rub against my frontal body. Felt great when her nipples brushed against my body. Loved the tender and caring way she soaped and washed my manhood. Her every touch sent shivers down my dick hehe. Whenever our eyes met, we exchanged some kisses.)

Cat Bath: 7/10
(I sat on the bed waiting for this SYT to join me. She pounced onto the bed like an energetic bunny and looked at me innocently. She took the initiative to kiss my lips and soon we locked lips and frenched passionately. She gently pushed me onto the bed and began her thorough sensual cat bath on me. She licked from my neck to my nipples, tummy, thighs and balls. Her tongue is soft and agile. During the cat bath she used her tender fingers to rum against my sensitive regions to arouse me Every lick and touch she made caused a sudden surge of adrenaline to my manhood hehe. Before I knew it, my body was literally covered with her saliva lol.)

Frenching: 7.8/10
(She scored very high in this aspect. She took the initiative to French me. It was very natural and spontaneous. She seems to know what I want. It was a very sensual, gentle, passionate type of frenching with lots of tongue fight. I felt like as if I'm frenching my lover haha. Lots of oomph. Non-stop frenching. Awesome!)

BBBJ: 7.8/10
(I am surprised her BBBJ skills are above average by GL standard. Strong suction. Deep throated. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick with slurp slurp sound. Saw saliva dripping down my shaft. Alternated with ball sucking action. She employed BBBJ and HJ combo. Very lethal combo. One may not be able to sustain long.)

AR: Nil

Pussy Painting: 8/10
(One of the pinkiest, beautiful & appetizing pussy I had seen and savored. Her pussy hair was so sparse, and soft like baby's hair. Her pussy was so reddish and pinkish. I can't resist and help myself by unleashing my tongue into her love hole. Her love hole juice tasted as sweet as honey. She loved to be painted. Her eyes rolled up and her face was blushed. What a sight to behold. I thought I was admiring a piece of wonderful artwork. Her thighs clamped my cheeks and her hands were messing my hair and caressing my face. I noticed she grabbed her boobs when I painted her. Seems like she enjoying my tongueful. She's very sensitive to my licks on her body as she felt ticklish. I loved to see the way she reacted when I licked all over her body. Her sensitive regions are knee caps, thighs, arm pits, neck and ears. She told me she want my dick in her and so we proceed to our love making section.)

FJ: 7.9/10
(It was a mind blowing and steamy hot love making session. She capped me skillfully without me knowing. I entered her love hole in missionary. We frenched profusely while I pumped her. Her hands were playing with my nipples and caressing my body. Simply loved her every tender touch. I licked her neck and ears and she moaned even more sexily and loudly like a sex kitten. I upper my tempo and thrust her faster. Her moanings get louder and louder. I flipped her over for doggie. Damn her back view is so nice. Curvy and her back so smooth. Can't help it I licked her entire back and back. Her ass is good for doggie. Her love hole is tight. I grabbed her boobs from behind and fucked her non stop. We then switched to missionary with me standing on the edge of the bed. She said " I want it, please give it to me. You are very powerful " she definitely knows how to boost a man's ego with her honeyed words. I then thrusted her harder and faster while we locked lips and frenched aggressively. I knew I couldn't last any longer and unloaded all my sperms. Ahhh! Shiok! She exclaimed omg what a load of sperm. How many days you never made love. Lol. We then made some post sex chit chats and headed to bath room for clean up.)

GFE: 7.3/10
(She was in a jovial and happy mood that day. We have lots of topics to chit chat. Very friendly, chatty and good attitude girl. Accommodated to all my requests. Her service level and quality depends on her mood as well as who the customers are.)

RTF: Yes definitely! Hope she will be here longer so that we can enjoy her. It's a rarity to have such a pretty gem in GL.

Old 12-08-2014, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward for more yummy abalone to picasso, other than bao er, jia jia and apple this cai shan is tempting the fr. must train up my service skills

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 17-08-2014, 03:51 PM
King Of Geylang

A tall, hot, sexy, OL with hourglass model figure... slurp slurp

Jo Jo (L16 H54A)

Height: 1.69 - 1.7m barefoot
Exp in GL: 7 months plus

Face: 7/10
(Jo Jo looks like a hot, sexy, slutty OL that we often saw in CBD area. She has this matured, feminine, slutty face. She has a pair of big double eye lid eyes, medium high nose & small sexy lips on her small face. She has long colored hair. Her facial complexion is fair, smooth & generally good. Her face suits OL lovers. A young hot MILF too. OL cum MILF lovers die die must bonk her.)

Body: 7.8/10
(I have to say she has one of the most proportionate & nicest figure I ever seen in GL. She is also one of the tallest girls in GL which is very rare. Most tall girls prefer to stay in china as they earn much more there. At 1.69-1.7 m barefoot, she has very slim, slender, curvy, very toned & taut figure. Her figure is like an athlete's or model's. Very toned abs. No tummy fats. Very slim slender long legs. Those legs of hers in high heels are a killer lol. Her body complexion is damn fair, smooth & flawless. Just love to caress her body. Arm pits cleanly shaven. She told me she used to b an athlete in school running 5km.)

Boobs: 7.2/10
(Jo Jo possesses a pair of enhanced C cup boobs with pinkish nipples. Her boobs are very well done. Felt quite soft to my touch. Her boobs are so fair til I can see green veins on them. Nipples very pinkish & beautiful. She doesn't like customers to suck her nipples too hard as she's scare they will darken. She is ok with Licking nipples. Her cup size complements her figure.)

Bath: 7.4/10
(What an action packed bath I had. She performed body to body soapy rub. While I were standing, she performed cat bath on my nipples while giving me a sensual HJ. She also AR me when i were standing while HJ me & massage my balls. We frenched whenever our eyes met. To end the bath she gave me a brief BBBJ with lots of CFM eye contact.)

Cat Bath: 7.7/10
(Another full of action packed cat bath. After the bath, she requested me to stand. While I were standing, she cat bathed my nipples while HJ me with oil. Her HJ is damn sensual & shiokalious. Then she asked me turn around & AR me while I were standing & HJ me at same time. After which she BBBJ me with lots of CFM eye contacts. Her tongue is damn agile, wet & soft. Felt shiok when she licked me. When our eyes met we frenched gently. I laid on the bed on my fours. She licked my back, ass, thighs. And then she gave me another round of AR plus HJ plus ball sucking plus BBBJ. This combo is too lethal til I cummed lol. I went to wash up. Laid on the bed. She began her cat bath on my neck. Then her tongue glided down to my nipples & we frenched on and off. She kept HJ me with oil to arouse me. After which she BBBJ me again & AR me while my legs were lifted up. She requested me to stand on the bed & she BBBJ me again. Then she asked me to stand on the floor while she laid on the bed & gave me a reverse BBBJ. This stunt I first time encountered. What an experience & a sight to behold haha.)

Frenching: 7.1/10
(We frenched gently, passionately & spontaneously whenever our eyes met. Lots of tongue fight. I enjoyed frenching her. Agile soft wet tounge.)

AR: 7.6/10
(Her AR style is gentle licking type. Her tongue is very long, agile & soft. I like the way she licked me. First round of AR in toilet when I was standing. Second round of AR took place after the bath while I were standing. Third round of AR when I were on my fours on bed. Fourth round of AR when I laid on the bed with my legs lifted up. First time so many rounds of AR haha. Thumbs up for her efforts. Her AR plus HJ plus ball sucking plus BBBJ combo is so lethal that I cummed very fast.)

BBBJ: 7.9/10
(Her BBBJ is good. Generally strong suction. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. Heard the slurp slurp sound. Love the way she licked & teased my dick head while giving me CFM glances. First round of BBBJ in toilet. Second round of BBBJ after the bath while she was kneeling down & I were standing. Third round of BBBJ on the bed while I was on my fours & she slided her head below my dick. Fourth round of BBBJ while I laid down on bed. Fifth round of BBBJ while I was standing on the bed & she kneeling down. Sixth round of BBBJ while I was standing and she laid on bed giving me a reverse BBBJ. Thumbs up for her hard work & effort.)

Pussy Painting: 7.3/10
(She has very sparse shaven soft pussy hair. Her pussy is very pinkish & beautiful. I dived my tongue into her beautiful delicious oyster. While I was painting her her thighs kept clenching against my cheeks. She moaned softly during the painting process.)

FJ: 7.3/10
(Her pussy is tight. I entered her in missionary. We frenched gently like lovers while I pumped her. She sucked & twisted my nipples every now and then & moaned sexily. Her CFM facial expression is priceless. We switched to doggie with her in heels. Wow this is my fav position with Jo Jo cos of her tall height & long slender legs. Her backview is so nice flawless & smooth & curvy. Grabbed her boobs from behind, licked her entire back while thrusting her in doggie. We then moved to the bed with her on top of me. She then rode my dick up and down while I grabbed her boobs. Her riding skill is quite good & she has good stamina. As her riding pace & intensity increased, her moanings & panting became louder & louder. I knew I couldn't last any longer & blew my cum in sextifying manner. This is my second shot in the session. Shiok ah.)

GFE: 6.95/10
(Find Jo Jo a little icy cool. Managed to break ice after a while & chatted with her abt her house mates, friends in other houses & customers. She is quite chatty if one manage to break ice with her. She may appear aloof at first glance. However, the more I chat with her I find her a nice lady.)

RTF: Probably yes for her good services & tall height. Tall girls are a rare gem in GL. She plans to ord in oct together with Lu Lu so better RTF as much as I can. 2 gems will be gone in oct sigh.

Old 31-08-2014, 03:45 PM
King Of Geylang

A tall, hot GND SYT with high voltage GFE discharged... Not for those with weak heart...

Na Na (L16 H54A)

Height: About 1.7m barefoot

Face: 7.15/10
(Na Na has a GND SYT type of face. She looks like your neighbor's SYT daughter whom you wanna bonk. She is not the drop dead gorgeous very pretty type. But her looks can last. The longer I look at her the prettier she is. She has a pair of wide, dreamy, double eye lid eyes, medium high nose & small cute lips. Her face is oval shaped. Her facial complexion is fair, smooth & quite good. She puts on natural nude make up which makes her look young. I don't think heavy make up suits her. She has long silky black hair. Overall I like her looks.)

Body: 7.8/10
(She's one of the tallest babes in GL. Her height is stunning. With heels on, she's as tall as me. Those who have fetish for tall babes die die must try her. Currently tallest in L16 H54A. At 1.7m tall barefoot, she has a model figure! No tummy fats sighted. Curvy, slim, slender & slightly perky ass great for doggie. She has a pair of long slender smooth legs which every man is dying for. Her body complexion is generally fair, smooth & good. No arm pit hair sighted as she has done IPL. She has very little body hair.)

Boobs: 7.4/10
(She has a pair of B cup boobs with light brown protruding eraser like nipples. There are many debates on whether her boobs are natural or enhanced. Personally her boobs felt very natural when I fondled, squeezed and played with. Her big boobs plus her model figure are almost perfect & ideal.)

Bath: 7/10
(Typical sop soaping & washing. Made some chit chats with her to warm up. She performed body to body soapy rabba against my body. I loved the way she HJ me & handled my manhood. Every of her tender gentle touch made my dick throbbing hard hehe. She's very playful & cheeky during the bath.)

Cat Bath: 7.7/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rabba my back and used her finger nails gently scratched my back. Damn it felt ticklish yet shiok. She really knows where are my sensitive regions. Every touch she made sent me to ecstasy in double quick time. She then began her thorough, gentle cat bath on me. She started off by licking, sucking & nibbling my ears. She blew hot hair into my ears & talked dirty while her fingers constantly tickling my body. She then licked my neck, back & thighs. She spent quite some time in the cat bath. Her tongue is soft & agile. I was asked to be on my fours. She gave me a gentle brief licking style AR. Then she proceeded to lick my ass, balls & thighs while giving me a sensual HJ. I flipped over. She was on top of me showing a cheeky playful expression. She placed her face close to mine. She sticked out her tongue to lick my lips. Before I realized we were engaged in a passionate natural frenching with lots of tonguefight. It was so natural & spontaneous. She knows I'm a lover for frenching haha. Then she licked my ears, neck, nipples, body & thighs while her fingers constantly tickling my sensitive regions. She even gave me love bites ouch!)

Frenching: 8.5/10
(We spent lots of time frenching. This babe simply loves frenching. She initiates to French me during cat bath. It was so spontaneous & natural without any prompting from me. Lots of tonguefight. Lots of oomph. I'm addicted to frenching na na hehe.)

AR: 6.9/10
(She only gave a brief licking style AR when I'm on my fours. Felt quite shiok.)

BBBJ: 7.9/10
(Her BBBJ skills are good. Deep throated. Strong suction. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. Lots of slurp slurp sound. Played with her nipples and boobs while looking into the mirror admiring this babe sucking my lollipop. She likes to twist my nipples while BBBJ me.)

Pussy Painting: 8/10
(Her pussy is cleanly shaven thou the shaved region felt kind of rough. She said she shaves everyday cos she knows sg men like cleanly shaven pussy. Her pussy is pinkish. Saw pussy flaps on the outside. I gave her a great tongueful. I unleashed my tongue & painted her pussy. She enjoyed my painting with soft moans & her eyes closed. Her hands were all over my face. Her thighs tightly clamped my cheeks. I asked her to flip over & on her fours I licked her ass hole & pussy hehe. In fact I cat bathed her entire body and she likes to be licked on her knees, arm pits, neck and ears. She complimented my tongue skills are agile haha.)

FJ: 8.5/10
(It was like a natural love making session with my gf. No commercial feel at all. Her pussy was tight. I entered her love hole in missionary. We frenched madly & passionately while I pumped her non stop. She played with my nipples & gave me a love bite ouch!! I licked her ears & neck & nipples. We then moved to in front of the mirror. With her in her killer heels, the height was just nice. I entered her in doggie. Damn her back view was simply swee curvy smooth and fair. I tot I was bonking a tall leggy model hehe. I licked her entire back while grabbing her neh neh from behind. Her perky ass is good for doggie. She turned her face around & we locked lips to French. We then moved to dentist chair and I bonked her in missionary. She wrapped her arms around my neck & brought my face closer to hers. We then frenched profusely. I simply like the way she wrapped her arms around my neck in missionary. I then carried her to the edge of the bed & continued pumping her. Damn this babe's moanings get louder & louder. She wrapped her arms around my neck again & we frenched non stop profusely. I increased my tempo by a couple of folds & I knew I couldn't last any further. Eventually I cummed & blew my loads with a satisfying ahhhhh! After I had cummed we laid in that position & continued to French. Damn shiok. Long time didn't have such a mind blowing love making session.)

GFE: 7.8/10
(Very chatty, friendly, smiley girl. Accommodated to all my requests. High gfe. Lots of topics to chat about. Kc not as strong as other house girls. Very genuine girl I would say.)

RTF: Yes Definitely!!!

Old 07-09-2014, 02:31 PM
King Of Geylang

A super chatty fair cute SYT with lots of high GFE & KC showered...

You You (L16 H08)

Exp in GL: 8-9 months plus
Height: 1.58-1.6m

Face: 7.3/10
(You You is a cute, kawaii and adorable SYT with a tinge of sexiness and sluttiness. She can easily pass off as a university undergrad girl. She has a pair of big, sparkling, beautiful and playful eyes. She also has medium high nose with sharp tip and luscious thick sexy poulty lips. Its probably due to her sexy lips which makes her resembles shu qi haha. Her facial complexion is extremely fair, porcelain-smooth and almost flawless. She has waist-length long reddish brown hair which smells very nice. Her hair is damn long. Her face is a little bit squarish with prominent chin. Her face is full of cheeky and funny expressions haha. She is a very humorous and entertaining girl. Her speaking voice is very teh and has this wa wa tone. With nude or less makeup on, she will definitely look like a green, innocent school girl. Overall, her SYT face suits my taste bud. Sweetness to the maximum! )

Body: 7.3/10
(At 1.58-1.6m tall, You You is generally slim with meat on the right places. Her body has those womanly curves and her ass is perky which is good for doggie. Slight tummy spotted. She told me she was much slimmer when she first came to Singapore. Her body complexion is damn fair, porcelain-smooth and flawless. Even mosquitoes will slide down her body haha. Her legs are slender smooth. Slight arm pit hair spotted. I simply love to hug her haha. She has quite good fashion sense based on those pics I saw on her wechat moments.)

Boobs: 7/10
(You You has a pair of natural A+ to B- cup boobs with pinkish nipples. Simply love to lick, suck, tune, play with her boobs.)

Bath: 7.3/10
(You You is very playful and cheeky during the bath as she teased me non-stop. Very bubbly, energetic and fun loving girl. She performed sensual, slow, gentle, body to body soapy rub on my front and back. Lots of teasing sensual HJ on my dick and balls massaging action. She also used her boobs and nipples to tease my dick head. Whenever our eyes met, we smooched and frenched passionately like lovers. She gave me a brief BBBJ during bath.)

Cath Bath: 7.5/10
(I laid on my front. She used her smooth boobs to rabba my entire back while her fingers were arousing my sensitive regions. She then sprayed Listerine into her mouth. After which she performed sensual, strong-suction cat bath on my entire back with pop pop sound. My flesh felt her teeth. Her mouth is indeed powerful with strong suction. Lots of saliva & Listerine were all over my back. I flipped over. She used her boobs to rabba my front body while her tender smooth fingers were arousing my sensitive regions. We frenched on and off whenever opportunities arose. She then performed similar cat bath routine on my front.)

Frenching: 7.9/10
(We frenched very naturally and spontaneously whenever our eyes met. Lots of tongue fight. This girl knows I am a lover for frenching. Her frenching has gentle passionate as well as aggressive variations. She likes to suck my tongue into her mouth. Lots of oomph frenching this babe. Simply addicted to frenching her haha.)

AR: 7.2/10
(She employed licking style of AR. Great effort. Thoroughly licked my ka chng hole while HJ me and playing with my balls. Alternated AR with ball sucking action.)

BBBJ: 7.4/10
(She teased my dick by licking my dick head and along my shaft with lots of CFM facial expression. Lots of tongue flicking action. Her BBBJ was quite good. Suction was relatively strong and BBBJ deep throated. She BBBJ me when I was standing on the bed as well as when I laid on the bed. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has bushy soft pussy hair and very beautiful pinkish pussy. I can’t help it but gave her pussy a great licking. I licked and fingered her pussy alternately. She enjoyed my every painting and fingering and moaned softy and sexily. Her hands were messing my hair and caressing my face haha.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(FJ with her is so natural. No commercial feel. I thought I was bonking my gf haha. She is wild, horny yet playful in bed. Her pussy was tight. In missionary, we frenched non-stop passionately while I thrusted in and out of her pussy. I gave her ears and neck a good lick while she sucked my nipples. Her moanings were music to my ears. Her hands were all over my body. She likes to fine tune my nipples. We switched to doggie. Her ass is fleshy & perky enough for doggie. Grabbed her boobs from behind and licked her entire smooth back. Her back is so smooth, fair and flawless. She turned her head around and we engaged in passionate frenching. I upped my tempo and pumped her harder and harder. Every pump sent her to estacy as her moanings became louder and louder. We then switched to asian cow girl. She has good riding stamina. Grabbed her boobs while she was busy riding my dick front back left right. Often she lowered her head to French me while riding. We then switched to missionary at the edge of the bed. We frenched once again and occasionally I licked and sucked her nipples. I pumped her faster and faster and eventually cannot endure any longer and exploded all my sperm into her ahhhhh shiok la! She grabbed my arms tightly panting profusely. Her cheeks were flushed. I felt her pussy muscles contracting. We laid in that position hugging each other while my dick is still in her pussy. What a mind blowing sex!)

GFE: 9/10
(She is the most chatty and talkative girl I ever met in GL. Non-stop tcss, chatting and jokes between us. She is very cheeky, playful, humorous, bubbly, fun-loving, energetic girl. She likes to make funny monkey faces. After FJ, we hugged and laid on the bed like lovers viewing her pics on her phone. She gave me a good bye kiss when we were about to leave the room. Simply addicted to her high KC & GFE. I am sure many bros were KCed by her haha.)

RTF: Definitely yes. In fact I have lost counts on the number of times I RTF haha. She is a gem!

Old 08-09-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8476 / Power: 13
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

Name: Mun Mun
House: WH1606
Origin: Henan
Debut: Sept 2014, previous experience working in Donguan Sauna & Shanghai. Ex-WL Zhen Mei's good friends
Face: 8/10, quite pretty
Height: 1.66m
Body: Slim and sexy body, no tummy fat.
Boobs: B cup, not sure surgical augmentation or not coz feel some hard things. anyway if implants, very well done.
Shower Action: Normal shower action, nothing happen here. But when she wash me, her hand will touch my erotic zone that make my didi marikita.
Catbath: start at the back, water catbath. then will ask you to pose in doggie and then assrim. she will use her tongue to poke your asshole very deep. then continue with water catbath in front. She will use her hand to touch your erotic zone.
AR: Yes, will use her tongue to poke deeply into your ass. Feel my ass being rape by her tongue
Frenching: Passionate frencher & we french non-stop during FJ
BBBJ: she blow my didi like eating her favourite ice-cream
Painting: Allowed and super dripping wet. One of the wettest pussy i ever saviour. Even before i paint her pussy, she already very wet. Her cunt juice taste very nice. She told me she orgasm twice.
FJ: accomodating to all my request and frenching non-stop.
GFE: no time to chat coz we exceeding the session about 15 minutes. Lucky the gal & OKT not charge me for 2 sessions.
Old 17-09-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Most captivating & alluring pussy / " delicious oyster "

Gorgeous Demure SYT

WL: Yo Yo (圆圆)
House: L16 H54A
Home: Hubei
Ht/Wt: 163cm/42kg
Debut Aug 2014

Looks (9/10): Yo Yo is a drop-dead gorgeous SYT to me. She has very nice and fair complexion and wear little make-up (she will look as good without make up). She has this demure yet dainty look. Always smiling whenever she looked into my eyes. Her smile was very sweet and it melted my heart completely. Not those sian sian type of face but submissive and engaging type. She looked a little bit like 张柏芝 (Cecilia Cheung) at certain angles and her eyes (20%). She has high bridge nose, sparkling beautiful round eyes, thin soft lips and a dimple on her right cheek and long light black hair down to her boobs. At 1.63m, she looked very slim and tall and of course with very sexy legs. She has hour-glass shape bod with no visible fats. B+ (enhanced) boobs and a nice small curvy ass. Her bod will be perfect if she could put on a little meat on her ass. Felt a bit bony during doggie on her.

Boobs (7/10): B+ surgically enhanced boobs. Firm and perky, yet quite soft to squeeze. Her tits were light brown, saucer shaped, tender to my licking.

Bath (8/10): This babe did almost everything in the bath room, except for the FJ. She frenched me softly to begin with. Then followed by ‘water therapy’ on my body from top to botom. While soaping me, she HDLY me, AR me and BBBJ, one after another…I was floating into Cloud 9 after Cloud 9 liao…

Cat Bath (8/10): She was moaning seductively while performing the cat bath, licking from my ears, tits, down to my ass, groins, knees and calves. Very electrifying and all my nerves were charged up after her did this session.

BBBJ (8/10): Only one word to describe this. ‘Heavenly!’ She performed 360 degree bbbj on my dick. Her mouth was small and my dick was entirely engorging her whole mouth as she sucked it ¾ way. As she turned her ass towards me, I took the chance to caress her pussy until it turned dripping wet.. sort of to warm her up...

AR (9/10): One of the best AR I ever had. Heavenly! Not once but 3 times! Once in the bath, as a prelude. Another during cat bath and third after bbbj, bent my legs high up and AR me again until I shiok shiok…She employed soft licking and poking technique.

FJ (8/10): She was able to accommodate to all my requests for various positions. So spontaneous that I felt like bonking with my long lost lover. Started with missionary, then sitting, standing bonk by lifting her up in the air, back to missionary, finally turned over for doggie. The FJ session was quite long, thanks to her warming me up thoroughly in the cat bath and bbbj. I felt that I was able to last longer if a WL is able to do a wonderful pre-FJ job. Throughout the FJ, we frenched passionately like that day was the end of the world. Only minor point was her hard landing at doggie position as I could feel her ass bone hitting against my pelvic bones which forced me to drop my speed from 200km/h to 100km/h.

Painting (9/10): One of the nicest pussy I have ever painted. I lifted her long sexy legs high up, exposing her small nicely shaven pinkish pussy. I pried open her soft labias gently and painted it yummiliciously. I’m learning to master the art of momento painting…hehe

Fenching (9/10): Yo Yo was borned in France. A natural fencher. From the time the door was closed to the time we bidded goodbye, we locked lips like long lost lovers.

GFE (8/10): Not aggressive, but submissive and demure type of gfe. Felt good. After the FJ, she curdled up besides me and touched my heart, as if wanted to calm it down from the vigorously heavy pumping of blood…

Overall: High scoring WL on all fronts. Her key assets are her gorgeous face, superb bath, frenching, painting, AR, bbbj and fj. Minus point maybe her enchanced boobs, not for those who wants only natural thingy.

RTF: what do you think? (Guess I did a disservice to myself for writing this FR and have to join the long queue soon ☹ . But for the spirit of sharing in this forum, hope it is worth it)
Old 21-09-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

A Sunny & Vibrant Sex-Siren

WL Name - Fei Fei
Origin - Guangxi, PRC
Age - 24 years young
Height - 1.68 m (she claimed that she is 1.7m but cannot be as she is shorter than Na Na @ 54A)
Home Base - 3033
Misc Info - She has prior experience in the sex trade and has worked in KL for a month.

Looks - 7.2/10

She has a sunny Singaporean or Malaysian Chinese looks because of her tan facial and body complexion. She looks like those who sunbath or play watersports on the beach a lot ... Actually she sounds like a local too ... She is not bad looking and has long tress ... A vibrant and vivacious lass.

Bod - 8.5/10

Very lithe, taut and with almost zero-fat body plus leggy ... She looks great in any outfit with that awesome looking bod. She looks especially good in short & body hugging mini dress ... She looks like a catwalk model ... Although she is slim, she has all the lethal curves on her bod ... Her bod reminds me of retired Zhen Mei ... In fact she is a tad better than Zhen Mei as the latter has a little less curves ... But Zhen Mei's tits are confirmed real stuff ... She has one very faded tattoo on her right hip and one more on her left shoulder blade ...

Tits - N/A

Confirmed surgically-augmented to size C ... Hers are even harder than Na Na's or Zhen Mei's tits. I felt non-homogenous firmness within Fei Fei's tits Whereas both Zhen Mei's & Na Na's tits have very homongenous feel ... Nevertheless, Fei Fei's tits are considered quite well done ... She has pale brown nips ... In my opinion, Zhen Mei's & Na Na's tits are real stuff ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.7/10

Yes, she is wild but not as wild as two of the WLs whom I recently upped ... She frenched me immediately when the door closed behind us and when we were rolicking on the bed like a horny couple who are having a secret tryst in a motel ...

Shower Action - 7.5/10

Lotsa soapy body2body & Hand stimulation actions but no BBBJ in the shower ... We frenched passionately and hungrily ... Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 7.0/10

She went thru the usual CAT150 procedures ... Nothing outstanding to shout ..

AR - 6.5/10

Lacking in tongue pressure and technique ... She concentrated more on my tail bone area and minimal hand action on my heirloom ... I thought she would give me a solid one as she disinfected my ass crack quite thoroughly ... False alarm, Damn!

French Kissing - 8.0/10

She was an enthusiastic & passionate kisser .. . Moreover, without prompting from me ... The way she frenched me as if she has already known me from a few RTF ... Bwahahaha ... A charming lass she is ...

BBBJ - 7.3/10

3/4 deep throated BBBJ with head twisting and body prancing motion ... She shown enthusiasm in this department ... She employed some HJ with splitting saliva action on my heirloom to provide the necessary lub ... a la Han Han's style (formerly from L0819) ... She incorporated both fast and slow BBBJ ... Certainly not the best BBBJ I have had in GL but not bad ...

FJ - 7.5/10

She was accomodating and passionate in serving me ... Her downsouth opening was very tight and moist ... Before the coital, I gave her good looking pussy a good cunninlingus. It was a delightful DATY as both of us enjoyed it, that was what she told me. Haha ... She has almost zero pubic hair and near her vagina ... She left a small triangular patch of hair juz above her pussy opening ... Very kinky and tasteful indeed! It look like those American/European porn-stars. It made DATY even more yummilicious! ... Hahaha ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

Very experience, engaging, interactive and enthusiastic ... She is prolly one of the big 3 in this shop ... But many older folks may not like her tan complexion ... According to her, many older men from 2831A rejected her upon seeing her the first time ... As for me, I would not mind as I love sporty women ...

RTF - Yes, I don't see the reason why I should not ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-09-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster

The Nitez of Tokyo presented me a Snow White

The Nitez of Tokyo Presented me a Snow White ...

WL Name - Baixue
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 22 years young
Height - 1.68m (on barefeet)
Home Base - L1856 (aka House of the Nitez of Tokyo)
Misc Info - Debuted in Sep 2014 and has prior experience in KTV and Sauna back in China. She gave me a soothing pre- and post coital massage to assuage my sexual ache ...

Looks - 7.8/10

I would say she is youngish and pretty by GL CAT150 standard ... Big double eyelid eyes with synthetic eyelashes which looked natural ... she has somewhat sharp and high bridge nose ... She has long dark tress ... Very fair and almost flawless complexion ... That suggests why she is christened Baixue ... She is as pretty as the long retired Xiao Bai formerly from 1606A.

Bod - 7.5/10

She is tally and on the medium to large frame ... She is neither slim nor plump ... She definitely stands up among her house mates ... She has a not-so-nice looking tattoo on her right shoulder blade. It is a bonus that she has fair and smooth body complexion ...

Tits - 7.5/10

Very attractive looking natural B cupper frontal assets with pale pink nips ... Her areolas are quite large ... Very nice to knead, mould, fondle, lick and suck ...

Pussy - 8.0/10

She has beautiful pussy ... It is a a very narrow slit and I have to prise it open in order for me to savour the oyster hidden within the vagina labias ... Almost bald pussy but left only with a landing strip like those porn stars one usually see ... Her pussy lips was pink in color ... I did not hesitate to perform a DATY ... Yummilicious!

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

Fantabulous! Very spontaneous indeed and without prompting at all ... She was all over me the moment the door of paradise closed behind us ... She really has a way with men ... We frenched passionately as if we were the only woman and man on earth ... I must say I was almost overwhelmed by her seductive approach. However she was not as smooth as the retired super smooth operator, Da Qiao (ex-WL of L1817) ...

Shower Action - 7.5/10

She gave me a soothing but brief massage on my neck and shoulders before the main action commenced. Very stimulating and sensuous body2body soapy massage from back to front of my torso ... She gave me a half-throated BBBJ ... We frenched passionately again before we proceeded to towel-dry ourselves ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - 7.0/10

She gave me a brief massage before she started her bedroom fore-play. She gave me a somewhat thorough cat-bath from back to the front of my upper torso. However, no action on my lower torso ...

AR - 7.0/10

Not bad but nothing fantastic to be honest ... By GL Cat150 standard, it was considered an average performance ... I gave her points for her fine effort ... She employed very subtle hand action on my dick whilst performing this department.

French Kissing - 8.0/10

Passionate, spontaneous and engaging ... I enjoyed frenching this pretty lass without a doubt ...

BBBJ - 7.2/10

She gave me a half-throated BBBJ ... Sensuous and lotsa head twisting actions ... It is not that I was highly stimulated, but I have to give her points for her display of enthusiasm and passion whilst performing this dept ... Great fallatio choreography at least ... Hahaha ...

FJ - 7.7/10

She was very accommodating to my request for change of positions ... We adopted gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking, dentist chair style, lotus and finally, I fired off my load in missionary ... We frenched deeply during the missionary position ... She spreaded her legs eagle-wide and held onto my upper torso very tightly as if she was so afraid I would run away ... Hahaha ... Her pussy was very moist and tight ... After the deed, she held my hand to finger her downsouth opening to prove to me that she was also enjoying the coital ... Hahaha ... She gave me another round of soothing massage ... We have had a post-coital french kissing session before we proceeded to shower ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Awesome WL! She has no air albeit she knew she is above-average in the looks department. She was all out to please, that was how I felt at least ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-09-2014, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Playful Kitty Reloaded

Tried to get Lisa of L16H6 but was devastated to learn that she cut card liao. Knn so fast. House also was bare of babes. Serena was having tarma with dunno who…Michelle somewhere working…Emily tarma with Xiao S…just then Eva came back from a mission. She was wearing the same shorts which barely covered her firm and pert butt checks. Told the OKT I wanted her before the other horny buggers in the house could potong jalan.  

WL: Eva 
Home: Hubei
Base: 1612
Ht/Wt: 158cm/47kg 
Debut: Sep 2014
Experience: Dongguan veteran

Looks (7.5/10): If anything, she seems to have become even more mesmerising since I last fucked her. Her vampire tooth only emphasised her allure and air of schoolgirlish innocence, similar to the Malaysian Celine aka Buffy.

Boobs (7.5/10): Eva must have been using very good skincare products. Her firm, natural Bs were a joy to behold and cup. They were so smooth and felt satiny against my comparatively granite skin.

Body (8/10): Again I was struck by the similarity to Xiao S’ lean frame, an effect which was accentuated by the sight of her ribs poking out slightly from under her skin. Complexion was wonderfully silky smooth, thanks to good skincare products. Eva had also further trimmed her bush to allow an untrammelled view of her well defined luscious pussy lips.

Bath (7.5/10): Ang Pai status almost there. Smooth and satin smooth Bs sliding against my lardy skin + hump and grind of that smoking perky butt against my throbbing dick cause me to almost lose my army before the battle even started.

Cat Bath (8/10): Same water slurpee treatment with equally sensuous flicks of her lithe tongue over my sensitive bits…nipples, balls, back of ankles, butt cheeks and so on. As with my previous tryst with her, my balls were tingling as her fingers danced on my scrotal skin. Nice! 

AR: Wasn’t farting this time so I allowed her to invade my brown eye. Got me on doggy and proceeded to clean up the old poop chute with her tongue. Mighty good feeling with her flicky tongue dancing around the edges. After telling me to hold on and washing out her mouth with mouthwash, she then proceeded to….

BBBJ (8/10): …lick my balls from below and then engulfing my dick in her sweet mouth. Due to the angle, my dick felt stiff and tight in her mouth. The feeling was simply incredible, especially when she started fucking my dick with her mouth. Flipped over and got the helicopter BBBJ, at one point with her lusciously inviting pussy quivering just millimetres from my widened eyes.

Frenching: Eva now allows frenching…provided you don’t paint her. Seems she is still not used to the idea of her own cum on her lips. No matter. Opted out of painting and got full frenching with her. As she is still learning French, her tongue was tentatively probing my mouth, macam trying out her first kiss. It felt like my first kiss too. Shiok!

FJ (8/10): Still one of the tightest cheebyes in GL. If that wasn’t enough I had a 0.02 on which made the fuck incredibly tight tight tight! I could feel every inch of her pussy walls rub against my dick with each thrust. And with each thrust Eva moaned and purred as if it was her last fuck on earth. The sight of her perky firm butt piak-piaking against my thighs was also an incredibly erotic sight. Eventually came in missionary with her holding my arms tight, as if she wanted the pleasure to go on and on.

GFE(8/10): Gotten more used to the GL pace so no need ice-breaker liao. Boosted my ego when she held my arm into the room and held my hand on the way out. Chatty and animated, macam old friend. Feeling I had was like fucking a fuck buddy.

Overall: Still playful schoolgirl kitty, very intimate and fun-filled session. Great GFE and with her vampire tooth, makes for a lethal GFE mixture.  

RTF: More to cum (pun intended) 

The usual caveat applies.
Doomas
Old 28-09-2014, 03:38 PM
King Of Geylang

Super Duper Kawaii slim fair SYT... SHE Ella lookalike...

Ella (L16 H54A)

Height: 1.66m
Weight: 45-50kg
Exp in GL: Debuted in Jul/Aug

Face: 7.25/10
(Ella looks like a typical fair GND SYT Poly/JC girl. She resembles Taiwanese girl group “SHE” Ella about 50% especially her eyes and nose. She has long silky smooth hair. She has a pair of big bright beautiful eyes, medium high nose and sexy lips. Her facial complexion is fair, smooth and generally good. Definitely must try for SYT lovers. She is very chatty and talkative. I like her very teh voice.)

Body: 7.5/10
(At 1.66m, Ella’s body is built like a teenager’s figure. She is slim and slender with womanly curves at the right places. No sight of tummy fats. Very taut, toned, youthful teenage girl’s figure. She has slender long legs. Some minor leg hair & a few strands of arm pit hair sighted. Her body complexion is generally fair, smooth and flawless. She has nice perky ass for doggie.)

Boobs: 7.6/10
(Ella has a pair of natural B cup boobs with very small cute protruding reddish pink nipples. Simply love her small reddish pink nipples which look like raisins haha. Cannot stop licking and sucking her nipples. Yummy. Very nice to squeeze, fondle and play with.)

Bath: 7.4/10
(After the routine soaping and washing, she performed body to body soapy rub on my front and back. She used her boobs and nipples to tease my dick head with occasional sensual HJ and ball massaging. When our eyes met we kissed and frenched passionately while her hands were arousing my dick and balls. Damn shiok. She even used her finger to poke my ass hole ahhhhhh haha. She washed off the soapy foam on my body. Then she cat bathed my nipples while I was standing. Then she squatted down to give me a brief sensual BBBJ. Damn shiok to see such a SYT sucking my dick hungrily like a child savouring a lollipop. We then washed up and proceeded to the bed for main action.)

Cat Bath: 7.3/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rabba my entire back while her fingers were tickling and arousing my erotic regions. She then performed a gentle sensual thorough cat bath from my neck to my ankles. Suction was rather weak. Loved the feeling when her agile soft tongue was sliding against my flesh. Flipped over, she used her boobs to rabba my front. Then she performed similar cat bath on my front from neck to ankles. Whenever our eyes met we frenched deeply and passionately like lovers.)

Frenching: 7.2/10
(She took the initiative to plant a kiss on my lips once we entered the room as well as in the toilet. Immediately light kisses progressed into passionate frenching. Lots of tongue fight. She loved to turn her head when we frenched. It felt like I am frenching my gf. Very shiok to French her haha.)

AR: 7.2/10
(Typical 1654A AR style. When I were on my fours, she gave me gentle sensual AR while her hands coated with baby oil HJ my dick and massaging my balls. Her AR style is a mixture of gentle licking and poking style. She also alternated AR with ball licking action. Her HJ was so shiok til I nearly cum. Quickly stop her.)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Her BBBJ was quite ok. Kind of lack of suction. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick when she blowed me. She moved her head during BBBJ to increase the suction. I like the way she licked my dick head with those innocent stares.)

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(Her pussy hair is nicely trimmed. Very sparse. Her pussy is pinkish and tasty. No wierd smell. Cannot resist such a beautiful pussy, I dived my tongue into her pussy and gave her a good painting session. She moaned sexily and softly like a sex kitten. Her thighs clenched my cheeks and her hands were all over my hair and face. Loved her facial expressions and moanings when I painted her.)

FJ: 7.6/10
(Her pussy is quite tight. I entered her in missionary. We frenched passionately while I thrusted in and out of her pussy with a mixture of fast and slow tempo. She said I am very naughty as I slowed down my tempo when she was high haha. I licked her ears and neck which are her sensitive regions and she licked my nipples. Switched to doggie with her heels on. Wow her back view is nice. Curvy, smooth fair back and perky ass ideal for doggie. Grabbed her neh neh from behind and licked her back while I pumped her. I turned her head around and we locked lips frenched profusely. I then carried her to the edge of the bed and we bonked in missionary. I licked her boobs and her hands were all over my face and body. Our eyes met and we frenched again. This time round, I doubled and tripled my tempo and thrusts. Soon I cannot tahan and exploded all my sperm ahhhhh! Shiok. She told me she has cummed too. We stayed in that position frenching for a few minutes. What a great sex!)

GFE: 8/10
(Very high GFE. Very chatty girl. We can chit chat non stop on many topics. Never lack of chat topics with Ella around haha. She is very caring to me. Very tender loving caring. High KC. Addicted to her high voltage GFE & KC.)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1