The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
New party gals in town!

Heard from T that he will have 4 new babes joining his stable today. Can't wait to lay my lecherous eyes on them
Old 25-08-2014, 08:46 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
252525 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

what is the update
Old 27-08-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster (B)

when they start work?
Old 28-08-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Finally made my way to see the new line up. In all, 1612 now has the following babes:

New batch
Michelle: biggish soulful eyes, quite sweet, shoulder length hair, seems GF type
Angela: a little meaty, tallish, wore glasses so I call her Teacher, looks busty
Emily: slit eyes, quite sassy, fair complexion, seems commando,
Eva: slim and slender like Xiao S but taller and maybe bustier, looks slutty

Current batch
Serena: slim ah lian type, wild sex siren, long legs
Xiao S: slim and slender, smooth complexion, pixie face, tight cheebye
CK: mature looks, bit meaty, mistress type
Evon: fair, rumoured commando, slutty

Start work next week, possibly towards the end of the week.

Doomas
Old 28-08-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

sibeh cham....

money no eunff!
Old 29-08-2014, 12:58 PM
Samster (B)

When they started work?
Old 29-08-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Finally made my way to see the new line up. In all, 1612 now has the following babes:

New batch
Michelle: biggish soulful eyes, quite sweet, shoulder length hair, seems GF type
Angela: a little meaty, tallish, wore glasses so I call her Teacher, looks busty
Emily: slit eyes, quite sassy, fair complexion, seems commando,
Eva: slim and slender like Xiao S but taller and maybe bustier, looks slutty

Start work next week, possibly towards the end of the week.

Doomas
Bro Height & tits size please
Old 30-08-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster

All abt 1.6m, except for Angela who seems 1.65m. Tits hard to say, all covered up but Angela also seems the bustiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
Bro Height & tits size please
Old 30-08-2014, 12:52 PM
Samster (B)

You Sould go and interview them,and write a full report,after with the service report also.ha ha ha
Old 31-08-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster (B)

Went are the new girl start work?
Old 06-09-2014, 02:07 AM
Samster

GFE with a hint of commando

Finally got my lascivious paws on one of the newbies of 1612. Sordid details briefly below:

WL: Michelle
Home: Sichuan
Base: 1612
Ht/Wt: 158cm/48kg (estd)
Debut: Sep 2014
Experience: Did her rounds in HK and Macau so no stranger to Sinkie clients

Looks (8/10): Very demure looking SYT which gives no hint at the heart-attack grade service which followed. Big eyes and a sweet smile are the most arresting features of her face. Lips soft as tofu, shoulder-length hair as smooth as silk. For some strange reason she reminds me of ex-Malaysian WL Xiu Wen. Put her in T-shirt and jeans and she looks just like an undergraduate mugging in a library.

Boobs (7/10): Soft, succulent and smooth Bs with light brown nips. Had a great time squeezing and licking them at every chance.

Body (7.5/10): Smooth complexion with a hint of baby fat. Right curves in the right places.

Frenching (8/10): Door was barely closed when she leaned in tentatively for a peck which developed into full french. Must be the mint I fantically chewed along the way to the room. Frenching in the shower as well. Just couldn't get enough of her tofu lips.

Bath (8/10): This is where I think she can make it to Ang Pai League. Soaped us very nicely and she rubbed her body all over mine. The deal maker was when she rubbed her soapy butt against my dick which sent it impossibly hard.

AR (8/10): This babe sure can stick her tongue into asses. Her tongue alternated between ramrod stiff and sinous flicks which sent me to AR heaven. The way she caressed my balls while savaging my arse made for a lethal sensory overload.

Cat Bath (7/10): She did the water slurping thingy. Quite good when combined with her tongue snaking over my sensitive parts.

Painting: Fwoah! She loves it! My lips still hold the memory of her engorged pussy lips. When she flipped over after my ICI session I could see an oil slick of her juices on her butt.

BBBJ (7.5/10): With all the devastating foreplay my dick was in no shape to resist her BBBJ, which is actually very good. Adding to the intimacy was her leaning against my body which allowed me to caress her smooth butt. Think she allows CIM but I didn't want to waste my shot.

FJ (8/10): Three words: tight tight tight! Not as tight as Xiao S but dangerously close. It was tough keeping my latex-covered dick inside her pussy as we fucked but her sheer wetness made up for it. The FJ was one continuous grasping, frenching, moaning and fucking session. Most positions are ok with her but I chose something different this time; I wanked off while she hugged me tight and frenched me as I spurted my goo.

GFE(9/10): GFE gao gao to the max but maybe that's chemistry bcz we had something in common (haha personal liao). She told me stories of some bizarre customers she encountered in HK and Macau.

Overall: Demure type SYT which can surprise you when the door closes. Kissing fish but caveat applies. Great GFE and service oriented gal without jaded vibes from her.

RTF: Fuck yeah!

The usual caveat applies.

Doomas

Last edited by Doomas; 07-09-2014 at 12:44 AM.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
GFE with a hint of commando

Finally got my lascivious paws on one of the newbies of 1612. Sordid details briefly below:

WL: Michelle
Home: Sichuan
Ht/Wt: 158cm/48kg (estd)
Experience: Did her rounds in HK and Macau so no stranger to Sinkie clients

Looks (8/10): Very demure looking SYT which gives no hint at the heart-attack grade service which followed. Big eyes and a sweet smile are the most arresting features of her face. Lips soft as tofu, shoulder-length hair as smooth as silk. For some strange reason she reminds me of ex-Malaysian WL Xiu Wen. Put her in T-shirt and jeans and she looks just like an undergraduate mugging in a library.

Boobs (7/10): Soft, succulent and smooth Bs with light brown nips. Had a great time squeezing and licking them at every chance.

Frenching (8/10): Door was barely closed when she leaned in tentatively for a peck which developed into full french. Must be the mint I fantically chewed along the way to the room. Frenching in the shower as well. Just couldn't get enough of her tofu lips.

Bath (8/10): This is where I think she can make it to Ang Pai League. Soaped us very nicely and she rubbed her body all over mine. The deal maker was when she rubbed her soapy butt against my dick which sent it impossibly hard.

AR (8/10): This babe sure can stick her tongue into asses. Her tongue alternated between ramrod stiff and sinous flicks which sent me to AR heaven. The way she caressed my balls while savaging my arse made for a lethal sensory overload.

Cat Bath (7/10): She did the water slurping thingy. Quite good when combined with her tongue snaking over my sensitive parts.

Painting: Fwoah! She loves it! My lips still hold the memory of her engorged pussy lips. When she flipped over after my ICI session I could see an oil slick of her juices on her butt.

BBBJ (7.5/10): With all the devastating foreplay my dick was in no shape to resist her BBBJ, which is actually very good. Adding to the intimacy was her leaning against my body which allowed me to caress her smooth butt. Think she allows CIM but I didn't want to waste my shot.

FJ (8/10): Three words: tight tight tight! Not as tight as Xiao S but dangerously close. It was tough keeping my latex-covered dick inside her pussy as we fucked but her sheer wetness made up for it. The FJ was one continuous grasping, frenching, moaning and fucking session. Most positions are ok with her but I chose something different this time; I wanked off while she hugged me tight and frenched me as I spurted my goo.

GFE(9/10): GFE gao gao to the max but maybe that's chemistry bcz we had something in common (haha personal liao). She told me stories of some bizarre customers she encountered in HK and Macau.

Overall: Demure type SYT which can surprise you when the door closes. Kissing fish but caveat applies. Great GFE and service oriented gal without jaded vibes from her.

RTF: Fuck yeah!

Doomas
Boss,now than you report,what about other.Please update.
Thank
Old 07-09-2014, 02:32 AM
Samster

Sassy, GFE and kinky

Had a small windfall from Singapore Pools and decided to try out the next new offering in the 1612 lineup. Dirty details as below:

WL: Emily
Home: Hubeu
Ht/Wt: 158cm/51kg (estd)
Experience: Did her rounds in Dongguan so good service can be expected

Looks (8/10): Unlike the shy Michelle, Emily has a very sassy look, almost aloof in fact. But I found out later that's just due to her inward-looking nature. Once a conversation gets started, she is very chatty. Small slitty eyes as mentioned in an earlier akan datang report and which adds to her Oriental allure, and very pleasant looks.

Boobs (7.5/10): Firm natural Bs with light brown nips which became hard as door knobs when given the proper attention.

Body (8/10): Very fair and smooth complexion. The imagery of a cat licking cream comes to mind. Very firm butt.

Bath (8/10): Ang pai in the making. Soaped us very nicely and she slid her body all over mine. Best part was when she ground her firm butt against my dick till I nearly exploded.

AR (7/10): Not bad. She shoved her stiff tongue up where the sun doesn't shine but got the wolves howling under the moonlight.

Cat Bath (9/10): Again, the cat imagery leaps into mind again. This babe licked every square nanometre of my exposed flesh. Apart from the usual neck, nipples and behind the knees, Emily slowly licked each and every one of my fingers, as if savouring them by the moment. The sensation of her supple tongue against my digits in my mouth made for an incredibly erotic experience. Emily also rubbed her hard nips against my feet; the sensation of two small hard knobs moving against my bare feet was like walao eh! Extra marks here for the extensive coverage and kinkiness factor.

Painting: Did some but it got too ticklish for her. Apparently she is not used to it as little of her previous clients were into this.

BBBJ (7.5/10): Nice friction which kept my dick head throbbing. She also did the helicopter thing on me; the sight of her creamy white body moving from left to right to left was a sight to behold. She allows CIM and I did nearly explode then. CIM fans pls let her know if you want CIM.

FJ (8/10): Warm and tight. Great combination of moans, hugging. Best was doggy, with the feeling of that tight and firm butt pounding against my dick bed. The feeling was one of extreme intimacy. Emily is ok with most positions and I finished in missionary as she snuggled into my neck.

GFE(7.5/10): GFE quite gao as soon we started chatting. Showed a little of her vulnerable side when she shared me stories of how China blokes regard them as 'dirty' but yet patronise them.

Overall: Service-oriented sassy SYT who is out to please. Great GFE and quite nice to snuggle up to. A great addition to the Geylang Fucktopia.

RTF: Hell yeah!

Doomas
Old 08-09-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

GFE II Playful Kitty

Courtesy of Singapore Pools I did my 1612 noobs trilogy. Was gunning for a RTF of Emily but she was doing a tarma with Xiao S. Anyway, Eva was beckoning me with a cheeky grin and a crooked finger. She was wearing damn short shorts which effectively showed her firm butt cheeks and that did me in.

WL: Eva
Home: Hubei
Ht/Wt: 158cm/47kg (estd)
Experience: Dongguan veteran

Looks (7.5/10): SYT with a pixie face and slightly sleepy eyes which can jolt with an electrical bolt. Ever fantasised about your cute classmate with a tooth growing behind the main row? Eva has such a tooth which added to her schoolgirlish appeal.

Boobs (7/10): Firm, smooth au natural Bs with light brown nips. They felt damn good on my skin.

Body (8/10): Lean frame that poses serious competition to Xiao S. As with Xiao S, when she is stretched out her ribs can be seen to full erotic effect, especially with her boobs. Trimmed and neat bush.

Bath (7.5/10): Yet another Ang Pai waiting in the wings. She slid her nice firm boobies against me followed by a hard grind of her perky butt against my engorged dick.

AR: Didn't try cz I was farting a lot and didn't want to gas her face. Told her this and she gave me a playful slap on the shoulder, letting loose a tingling laugh which accentuated her playfulness. If she's Dongguan trained, then she should suit most AR fans. She did say that she does the BBBJ from below stunt.

Cat Bath (8/10): Got the water slurpee treatment followed by sensuous flicks of her tongue all over me. One thing, this gal brings new meaning to the term "tickle balls". As she was tonguing me she pulled my legs apart to expose my balls. Her fingers seemed to dance on my balls, bringing electrical jolts all through my family jewels. Extra marks for the experience!

Painting: She allows it but a bit sensitive cz she is not used to it. Given some time I believe she can let go enough to enjoy the full pleasures of cunnilingus. I believe she does enjoy it as her pussy lips were engorged and felt stiff against my lips.

BBBJ (8/10): Got the full helicopter, with her pausing long enough with her pussy almost in my face to remind me of what was coming. BBBJ was good and got me hard, not bad considering I had shot my load over the past 2 days. CIM is on the menu so CIM fans pls take note.

FJ (8/10): Her tightness makes the session worthwhile. I thought Emily and Michelle were tight but Eva is tighter. I had on an Okamoto so you can imagine the incredible feeling of intimacy when I was in her tight pussy. Each thrust elicited moans and groans from Eva, which served to rekindle the fires of my by-then almost depleted libido roaring back to life. Eventually came in doggy with her perky firm butt piak-piaking against my thighs

GFE(8/10): Quite chatty with little need for an ice-breaker. Holds your hand or arm when walking with you, it sure made me feel good.

Overall: Playful schoolgirl kitty who can fill a session with laughter and fun. Wonderful GFE and knows how to create intimacy and capture hearts.

RTF: Without a fucking doubt!

Doomas
Old 08-09-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like things are really cooking at 1612.

Xiao S and Serena already very hot, with the newbies, really gonna make the roof on fire.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1