The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2010, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yvesloh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL Tall Gal List

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
I am a sucker for tall gals. Any bro with the same taste? Let's share a bit.

So far the tall gals I know of:

Moon 168-170 1654A
JoJo 168 1654A

KeKe 168 1639

SiSi 168-170 1612

Anqi 168 2062

Yingzi 166 1805

to be continued...
Thanks for the recommendation bro I will try out these girls as I havent tried them before
JoJo 168 1654A
KeKe 168 1639
SiSi 168-170 1612
Anqi 168 2062
Yingzi 166 1805

But I think I will give Moon the miss. I tried her service before. Her service was so so only plus she looks somewhat old. And yes what bro GamblerTan said is true she has some stretch mark on her tummy. I really think she pregnant before as well leh now that its mentioned on the SBF.
Old 30-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mamamiayeah is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, if you like Fei Fei, you won't regret trying Coco ... Trust me ...
Fei Fei will be retiring soon from the market. I went down to visit fei fei a few days ago. Her injury has still not recovered. She was complaining of pain in her virgina through our session. She must have had once too much deep penetration.

I had to stop my session with her so as to not cause too much pain. I feel pity for her but I don't think I want to RTF her again.

I think it may be selfish thinking of me, but when I cheong I want to enjoy as much as I can, I dont really wish to have WL health problems bothering me and runing my fun.
Old 30-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ninjiom999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all the FR.
Now for a basic question.
Have not gone to GL for some time, mostly FL, Haru and SSS.
Previously for the Malaysians, most girls only start work after 2pm and most joints open after 2pm.
Is the timing still the same.
Use to go to Willie's joint but what time does Tommy's joint open?

Thanks for your help is answering this basic question.
Old 30-03-2010, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjiom999 View Post
Thanks for all the FR.
Now for a basic question.
Have not gone to GL for some time, mostly FL, Haru and SSS.
Previously for the Malaysians, most girls only start work after 2pm and most joints open after 2pm.
Is the timing still the same.
Use to go to Willie's joint but what time does Tommy's joint open?

Thanks for your help is answering this basic question.
bro, HQ opens at about 1230pm and the gals usually ready by 1245-1pm... as for closing time as long there are customers it stays open ... the latest i know was 2am but play safe dun try after 11pm (you can always call Tommy 67473994) ...LOL

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 30-03-2010, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 19
SeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, if you like Fei Fei, you won't regret trying Coco ... Trust me ...
Thanks but is Coco also big breast ? What cup is Coco ?

Thanks
Old 30-03-2010, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
zenlon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkMilky View Post
Seems like bro Max Priest, Engima, Zenlon and Fat Fat are just clones. Though their format of writing differs but after a while their style of writing starts to converge.
this is really next joke of the day. in fact i should feel honoured tt ppl think i am a clone of bro max, ahahahahahahahaha!

i think most bros here are smart and intelligent enough to tell who is clone and who is not clone. dun even need to look at rep pts. look at the things that dun lie. drinkmilk, grinder, iluvbigboobs and gamblertan all register ard the same time all less than 1 year ago. more impt if you search you will see that all of them keep hype up 1805 girls and have only posted fr on 1805 girls. and all the fr all good one. the only times they post fr about other hse girls is here and even then must compare with the 1805 girls say last time dolly better etc etc. here is the proofs.

drinkmilk
1805 yiting 1
1805 xuan xuan 1 2
1805 xinyi 1
1805 gigi 1
1805 mei gui 1 2
1805 champagne 1 2
1805 hu die 1
1805 hong dou 1 2

grinder
1805 dolly 1
1805 hong dou 1
1805 champagne 1
1805 yiting 1
1805 ying zhi 1 2 3

iluvbigboobs
1805 dolly 1
1805 yiting 1 2
1805 anqi & lisa 1 2

gamblertan
1805 yiting 1 2 3
1805 ying zhi 1 2 3 4
1805 bebe 1 2 3

i cant speak for others but if you look at my past fr you will see my fr is on girls really all over the fuck shop(s). prc, msian, even venture into local fl recently. so who is clone of who? i leave it to senior bros to decide for themself.
Old 30-03-2010, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

I have read some of zenlon's post & man_priest's post.

I have absolutely no doubt that they are totally different person.

I have tried some of the girls after reading the FR written by them. Though my experience may differ from what was written but overall I would say their accuracy is easily above 75%
Old 30-03-2010, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkMilky View Post
Seems like bro Max Priest, Engima, Zenlon and Fat Fat are just clones. Though their format of writing differs but after a while their style of writing starts to converge.
This is ridiculous. Please spell my nick correctly as well if you want to make such allegations as well...
Old 30-03-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

ILoveBigBoobs2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Maybe we should just change the name of this thread from GL Tall Gal List to the "thread of the clones" (similar to Star Wars : attack of the clones )???

Bro Engima Fat Fat, Max Priest, Chua Soi Lek and Zenlon or whatever name you try to call yourself did any of your tried any of these girls or not? If you have how come your statistics differ so much from the actual girls themselves?

I just want at the end of the day when I go spend my money $150 on any WL, I get exactly what I read. Is that so hard to ask for?
Old 30-03-2010, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DrinkMilky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenlon View Post
last time dolly better etc etc...
Dolly is a legend like BMW and Singtel. The fact that Dolly is better than Moon is one that cannot be denied.

After trying Dolly so many times never once did she try to cut short her work sometimes she even work over time just to satisfy me. Too bad she has to go home or else I would have stuck with her.

Moon.... pay her 1 hour money only get 45 minutes worth of service out of her. This is an undeniable fact.
Old 30-03-2010, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

This is so fucking stupid.. Just because of business these okt runners have to fake report (1805) and condemn others. I have fucking tried both joints and I feel that u don't need to fake or condemn others to get more business just do a good job in telling ur gals to provide good servcie.

Today I tried moon. Her service is good.. Got height got boobs yeah maybe have a little tummy but what the fuck most gl gals after some time have tummy!

This is crazy..

Max_priest I still like fei fei more than moon leh.. Lol
Old 30-03-2010, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post

Max_priest I still like fei fei more than moon leh.. Lol
Bro, try Coco ... U would not regret ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-03-2010, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Clones of L1805 OKT - Peter

My reliable source told me the following clones are created by L1805 OKT, Peter.

1) DrinkMilky
2) VibrateRing
3) HappyVy
4) Loengho
5) Lock_jhn
6) Gamblertan
7) Munited
8) GLhero
9) Thingyth
10) Adventman
11) QuestyMC
12) Planetgeylang
13) Lyonflor
14) tokcocklover
15) Geylandsuperman
16) dingdongliang
17) Saboya
18) Wandergland
19) IloveBigBoobs2
20) hello_feifei
21) gang-star
22) logiboy
23) isunday
24) honeysmile
25) mamamiayeah
26) grinder
27) Iluvbigboobs
28) yvesloh
29) Romankart

The above list is inexhaustive as OKT Peter will continue to create more clones ... He is obssessed to improve his business and he therefore has to resort to this unscrupulous method of trying to con less seasoned samsters or newbies here. I am astonished at the number of clones he has created in this forum.

Come on, OKT Peter ... No one here will believe in your FR on your WL from L1805 anymore. You have made a big mistake by doing that. You have in fact jeopardise your own business ... Good luck, man!!!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 31-03-2010 at 12:16 AM.
Old 31-03-2010, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yvesloh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I am a sucker for tall gals. Any bro with the same taste? Let's share a bit.
I took bro Enigma's advice and went to look up SiSi today afternoon. She has C cup a little on the tall side. I paid the okt $150 and then went into the room with her.

She did showered me SOP. When it came to my didi, she was using a lot of force. I felt painful. She towelled me dry and got me to lie on the bed.

She did cat bath but was really fast just lick lick here and then kiss kiss there. I didn't really feel shoik. She then capped me and lie down asking me to go on top. I did her missionary style and then cum in her. She does remind me of the PRC FL that I used to get off the streets.

Height : 1.67
boobs : C-cup
BBBJ : 6/10
A/R : 5.5/10
FJ : 6/10
Attitude : I think she was tired
RTF : maybe not. i didnt really enjoy myself.
Old 31-03-2010, 02:07 AM
Samster (M)

mamamiayeah is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
I have done Fei Fei, a wonderful session.

Is CoCo from 1654A as well?
Bro enigma, Fei Fei is injured already, cannot deep penetration you must be a sadist to torture her like that. So did she moan from pleasure or scream in pain?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1