The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 10
DreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to all
Talking █▒『Yumi, JAP Masseuse』Authentic Japanese B2B Massage+ SPECIAL BBBJ Ending! 『混血女按摩师』█▒

** DreamzAngel's Hub SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE **

Gentlemen, HIGHLY recommend YUMI 强力推荐。100% Genuine JAPANESE B2B Massage!!!!
For Solid B2B Massage lovers! Yumi will be the choice ....

She has 2-3 regular daily
New customer please kindly book in advance with her
kindly assure that you will turn up
if not please give her early notice 1 hour in advance.

YUMI

█▒『Yumi, JAP Masseuse』Authentic Japanese B2B Massage+ SPECIAL BBBJ Ending! 『混血女按摩师』█▒

★ Yumi had many years of massage experience in Japan,
recommend for those who really enjoy SOLID B2B MASSAGE ★

Name: Yumi
Look: Refer to Pic(内蒙古+俄罗斯混血)
Ht/Wt: 160cm/ 43kg [Super Sensual Body]
Boobs: 36'C' [Tiny Nipple]

Her Massage Package Includes:
[If There Is Time Restriction, You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60/90 Mins
【60分钟是一种享受,太急就没有浪漫超爽的感觉..
]

Whole Body ZhongYi Oil Massage/Shiatsu : 全身中医推油/指压
[This Is Her Core Strength! Experience The Greatness Of Her Strength & Be Refreshed ... To De-stress your mind and body .. Experience peace of mind!]

Head & Face Massage : 头和脸部按摩
[Love This. Simply Close Your Eyes After a Hard Day Work & Let Her Magic Fingers Work Through Your Hair & Face]

Catbath : 漫游[YES!Lick u like a hungry Pussy cat★★★★★]]

BBBJ : 口交Yess!!!! [Swirling & Twisting, Non Stop Deep Throat with Some SPECIAL TRY IT AND YOU WILL KNOW ★★★★★]

CIM : 口暴[YES! [Suck till your leg turn jelly ★★★★★]]

Autoroam: YES! [World wide roaming]

Boobs Massage性感胸推: YES! [Front & Back, the caresses coupled with catbath]

HDLY海底捞月: YES! [Slow & Sensual, SONG is the words to describe ★★★★★]

AR独龙转: YES! YES! YES! [Her Tongue will RAPE your assO ] ★★★★★]

Super Special better than doin FJ 梦幻做爱: IS THE KEY FACTOR!!!!
[[REMINDER: MANY DIE IN HER SPECIAL TRY IT AND YOU WILL KNOW ★★★★★]

Gfe: 9.5 [Not A Time watcher, SUPERB GF feel]

Big Cozy Room with toilet Included

Working Hours : 10.30am to 11pm(Daily).

(LIMITED CUSTOMER DAILYS SO BETTER MAKE YOUR BOOKING EARLY)

Damage: $98/ 60min SENSUAL SOLID JAPANESE B2B Massage *+ BBBJ/69 HJ/CIM [INCLUDE RM]

DON'T: RAW/ANAL/FJ/HOUSECALL
Others Service Pls Neg With her Directly

CONTACT or WHATSAPP 9892 6926 Yumi

Note: She can speak and understand English/Japanese/Mongolian. All races are welcome ...
Please take good care of this lady !!!!!

Kindly note that Yumi will usually not answer any phone call or read any
incoming SMSes during the session to ensure that every customer is
receiving an uninterrupted TOP SERVICE session.

Do send her another SMS/CALL if she did not reply your SMS/phone call after
1-2hrs. Hope to have your understanding on this. Thanks!

Click Here To Access Her Individual's Profile

Kindly post the Reports if you are happy with her service.
If you are unhappy with the service you can zap me or flame me .

Kindly refer to newest post for latest updates. Thanks

CERTIFY By DreamzAngel

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 04-09-2014 at 12:04 AM.
Old 29-08-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

DreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to all
Wink Re: █▒『Yumi, JAP Masseuse』Authentic Japanese B2B Massage+ SPECIAL BBBJ Ending! 『混血女按摩

SOME REPORT for YUMI posted by fellow Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absynthe View Post
Yumi from bro DreamzAngel site do authentic japanese B2B bro.

She worked at Japan last time. She speaks fluent japanese. I even request her to speak Japanese during my session.

Feels like Jap AV man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilzQQ View Post
one word.

mindblowing.

enjoyed max. support before she leaves!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocGQKing View Post
Yumi yumi yumi

Went to visit her the other day.

Very hard working and has a pleasant vibe.

She looks pretty much like the pictures and has the biggest smile.

Had a quick shower and plonked onto the bed. She wiped me down, and then used a wet wipe to clean my toes ass and cock. She gave me a basic massage and then the fun began.

Started with the catbath all over my body, and then she moved to me ass crack . I think she really enjoys it and gave me a proper licking. Oh boy - got me steaming right away and my little bro was hard. She bent lower and started blowing me. .

Then i turned over and it escalated. Sucked my toes, and she did a nippe catbsth: never quite enjoyed before but this time i really experienced it. Damn.

After that my balls and then got me to life up my lefs- no points for guessing. She started on my ass again. Wow! Talk abt mindblowing.

The grand finale was bbbj- she knows what shes doing! I came soon after. Had a shower and paid and left a happy chap. Going to go again. Looking forward .

Only downer- she answere the phone in between. Other than that- loved it!

Thanks bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishcracker View Post
My maiden MR..

Just tried out Yumi from DreamzAngel (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...=#post11694193) after seeing some of the MRs on her in the thread and I was rather intrigued by B2B massage.

At the start, she will bathe you in the bathroom but no action there until we reach the bed, which is the most mindblowing experience I ever felt without FJ (P.S. Maybe because I new so rather mindblowing)

She start by asking me to lie on my belly and starts undressing (YES, NAKED) and was pouring lotion on her boobies. She rub her boobs and perky nips on my back and was licking all over my body. She seems to like licking the anus, which gave me a tingling sensation and she did it quite often. I kinda like that alot.

Next up she had me on all fours and did HDLY and at the same time licking my anal hole, at that time I was thinking SIAO LIAO, cfm cannot tahan. (Sorry I'm abit weak). But she stop short of making me cum to my relief and agony, both at the same time. (The feeling of want to cum but cannot cum, and thinking more pleasure to come.)

Now she had me lying on my back and she took my 2IC into her mouth, with her tongue twirling around it, giving me one dam good BJ in which she went damn deep that she gagged. All the while making sure that I will did not cum and can go on with the next segment.

With me still lying on my back, she smeared some lotion on her bare pussy(NO HAIR) and started to rub her pussy against my 2IC. It was akin to FJ but with no penetration, I really wanted to stick it in her at that time. And with her melons now facing me hanging loosely infront of me, it was my turn to have a feast on it. Her moaning from me sucking on them made me more turned on. She is still riding me at the same time

After which, she got me to raise my legs up and started to lick my anal hole again and was wanking me off, and again stopped short of making me cum.

The last part she got me to doggy style her with my 2IC kiap between her legs and I was humping very hard which after some much simulation that I came.

The whole action took at least 40mins after I looked at her phone clock when she replied some bro. She gave me a short massage (around 10 mins) and bathed together with me.

She is actually quite chatty and can hold her conversation very well.

Will definitely RTM but heard that she is leaving next week.....

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT FOR YUMI
HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE REPORT COMING !!!

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 04-09-2014 at 10:48 PM.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:01 AM
Samster

Re: █▒『Yumi, JAP Masseuse』Authentic Japanese B2B Massage+ SPECIAL BBBJ Ending! 『混血女按摩

Thanks for all the MR 谢谢你们的汇报。。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplyguy8 View Post
Visited Yumi and got a nice B2B massage and all the nice services bros FR wrote. She will not reply her messages when doing massage as her hands and body are covered with massage oil. Had a wonderful 1.5h session with her. Truly professional in what she does...bro you should try contacting her again...no regret. Oh yeah...I believe her contact change. Enjoy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by use141 View Post
Another excellent report for Yumi.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=472564

This is her latest number. She has been changing numbers quite abit. A few bros including myself might have tot that we kena put aeroplane, but truth was that her number was disconnected. Anyways, location is central and near mrt.

I think the review by earlier bros is fair, but just to update that the above link is her latest number. She is leaving back to Msia (KL) to continue her work there. for next week or so, she will only be entertaining regulars and dude who don't sound like LE. She says this few days got to be careful.

Looks: 7/10 - very comfortable and pleasing look
Boobs: Enhanced D but still very very fun
GFE: 8/10
Service: 10/10
BBBJ + CIM - 10/10

Very service oriented. BBBJ and CIM with my full full load. Took it like a trooper. Didn't spit immediately, holding my load in her mouth while cleaning didi...wah... first time for me. Ask spitting, ask for permission to wash up a bit before continuing. Wanna pick up phone also ask permission. Still had time left after the session - gave me a very nice back rub.

really one of a kind. leaving this month end, bros. catch her while you still can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso. View Post
just tried yumi

i was so gian to try bbbj for the first time in my life, i sms her and went down straight after getting confirmation. for a boob lover like me, this is the first time i didnt have to suck a boob to get a orgasm.

I was blown away by her special technique; its like a intercourse but no penetration invloved; die die must try. Just outside her pussy in-between her thighs. i believe there is no one in the market which can pull off this treat.

cowgirl style she ride on me, it was the reverse cow girl that almost made me shoot out, but lucky i hold on to my bullets. It was sensual. I always needed 2 shots to satisfy myself yet today i needed only 1. she blow on me, a bit of teething but its still good, and soon i couldn't handle and shot everything in her mouth, she continue to stroke and suck till every single drop is extracted. my legs trembled.

auto roam: i tried top no issues, south pole i didnt touch.
figure: petite.
breast: i believe its enchanced.
picture: real person looks better.
rtf: yes when M returns.

If u are looking for something like sex without penetration, i think she is the one.

*disclaimer: there is no penetration involved. all on the outside. All views are my personal experience.

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 09-09-2014 at 10:09 AM.
Old 03-09-2014, 12:39 AM
Samster

Re: █▒『Yumi, JAP Masseuse』Authentic Japanese B2B Massage+ SPECIAL BBBJ Ending! 『混血女按摩

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Thanks For The SuPpOrt !!!!
Old 04-09-2014, 08:29 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 04-09-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 04-09-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 05-09-2014, 08:31 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 05-09-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 05-09-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 09-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.
DreamzAngel's Exclusively to present █▒█ !!!!

Old 09-09-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 15-09-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1