The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cat 150 Listing - Gals and Homebase

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertopgun View Post
Bro, I never comments much about WL but this time cannot take it...

I was in 1805 the only customer sitting there and one wl come back home and I recognize her is MONEY face, fuck her once with BROWN NIPPLE and BROWN PUSSY HOLE like $1 DOLLAR COIN so I never call her again.... I was sitting quietly and to my surprise.... Bro u all know what happened??? I really shy to describe what she say in Chinese, from her outlook is is nice... Really professional in describing X-Rated stuff!!

She start talking about her customer to other WL...all laugh like laughing stock!!! This Bro small little Chi Chi (little bro) bro shoot within first 5mins and still wanted her to do hand job... She Bie Ta Han man....and she also talk about one Bro wearing spectacle without frame one always harass girl like no business..... what the hell she like to complaint about her regular customers....to me MONEY IS DAMP FATE type , try her once I know

SHIT behind us really know these 1805 WL talk bad about customer even regular be careful man ... Think they are here for 1 yr kena FUCK BY TOO MANY BRO go crazy now !!!

Bro Where are the new supply starting do recommend
nothing new bro, sometimes my regulars also told me stuffs about other customers, i also tio "gossip-ed" b4 (by regulars in my fave house but luckily it's about something funny n nothing serious lol), by nature females like to talk/gossip de, so yeah...
Old 10-12-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 18
baogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud of

Dear all gurus,

is it all Cat 150s are double shots?

And is Cat 150 means $150 per session and what is the time given?

Thanks
Old 10-12-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 18
baogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud of

Dear all gurus,
Old 19-12-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
IchigoLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WL Name - Chu Lian
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 23
Height - 1.64m
Home Base - L1805
Misc Info - Started half a month ago. New.

Looks - 8/10

She has the feminine looks and very pretty. Light make up.

Body - 7/10

Slim but has slight fat at tummy area. Her skin very fair and smooth.

Tits - 9/10

Natural A. Soft and tender.

Shower Action - 5/10

SOP.

Bedroom Fore-Play - 6/10

She massage me for awhile and the standard stuff. Still need more improvement. Guess because she's new. But there's one part I find it good is that her sucking of my body from places to places.

French Kissing - 9/10

French often and aggressive.

AR - No.

BBBJ - 6/10

Still need more improvement. Slow and she likes to play around with her tongue.

Painting - 10/10

Her is clean and without any weird smell. I can tell she really enjoy it as she clench her fist tight and her legs squeezing my head also.

FJ - 8/10

Very good. Her moan are realistic. At one moment when we talked too long, mine went down. She made the effort to give another bbbj to make it workable again.

GFE - 7/10

Her attitude is good. But nothing special about it.

RTF : Maybe
Old 23-12-2014, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
cimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to all

Any kind bro pls refresh this list for new 2015??

Huat all!!

Min 5 and above exchange welcome

Upped list:
Ho-Lee; kingsle; joker88; slyer; wally888; hurricane888; bueatyhunter
Old 28-12-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Anyone got info on Hse 1610 ( telephone contact, girls qty, etc). Appreciate some input..
Thanks.
Old 02-01-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Lancer 77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can any kind-hearted Bros provide info for L20H41???
I can't seem to have the updated info & recent FR for this hse. My friend have strongly recommended this hse to me to try & I hope to gather some info before heading down these few days.
Old 02-01-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancer 77 View Post
Hi, can any kind-hearted Bros provide info for L20H41???
I can't seem to have the updated info & recent FR for this hse. My friend have strongly recommended this hse to me to try & I hope to gather some info before heading down these few days.
Since your friend recommended you, why not just ask your friend?
Old 02-01-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Billy23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which girl is a die die must try?
Old 06-01-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
defunct has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

WL : Ling Ling (die die must try)
House: L18H07
Home: Jiangxi
Ht/Wt: 157cm/42kg

Looks (8.4/10): This is my second time with Ling Ling and does she look even better now. The hair has grown longer and she lets the hair down so there’s really this x factor about her. She’s like some film starlet or magazine model. Different strokes for different folks, but in my opinion, she’s right up there with the best where GL Cat 150 is concerned. She’s the petite, sweet Yvonne Lim sort. I wouldn’t say she looks like Yvonne Lim… but she’ll be in the same category of look, that’s what I’m saying. Big eyes, sharp nose, petite sharp features, little lips, slim bod devoid of any fat.

Boobs (7/10): Definitely not your X movie GGG cup size but yields quite a handful to my touch and I love them perky. Her nipples are light in colour and quite sensitive and feels ‘young’ to suck at.

Bath (7.0/10): Didn’t bbbj me because I don’t like that but I think she obliges if you request. Customary gentle washing up of front and back and light fondling and caressing. Very good foreplay for what is to come.

Cat Bath (N.A): Again, not my favourite as I don’t like the smell of saliva so I always request for her to surface my nipples right away after some light kissing.

BBBJ (9.4/10): There is a difference between good service and good attitude. She has superb attitude in that the blowjob is done very slowly, very tenderly, with tongue flicking and licking at balls, shaft, underside, etc and mouth pumping action in the most tender way she must be sucking the cock of someone she loves or worships. It’s more than GFE. And when I’m on the verge… she comes up and starts sucking my nipples, licking, flicking, kissing, licking, very slowly, very tastefully done, very tenderly, lovingly, like she’s so fucking in love with you and you just cant take it anymore and she goes down again and the whole process is repeated four, five times until I really want to rape her by the time she asks if its ok to start…

FJ (9.0/10): Again, it’s not about professional service here but rather having intense passion. It’s not fucking. It’s making love. She accommodates all positions and moans like she means it, biting her lower lip to muffle her squeals and just when I can’t take it anymore, she allows me to stop and chats with me so I can go on some more after that. What a darling. Pussy is tight and warm and can feel her insides clenching my manhood. Boy what a feeling!

French (8.5/10): Very tender kisses and playful action inside. Very good to feel her small tongue playing against mine. A real darling. Does much to the overall experience to look at a young, sweet, pretty face and French it.

GFE (10/10): I mean seriously, sex with her was even more GFE than with my gf. That’s how awesome it is. Nice, long massage after that over my whole body. I felt so marinated and relaxed I didn’t want to check out.

She’s the only girl in the house and an excellent find, definitely my best in years.

RTF: YES. MANY TIMES!
Old 12-01-2015, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
FlowerHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visiting SG this Thursday.. can any bro recommend a good CAT150 shop to visit?

I haven't visited GL for years now.. not sure which lorong to look... the last time i visited, the shop showed me pictures from an ipad.. is it still the same now?
Old 12-01-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 19
guy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, does she bbbj or do a covered bj? Gals frm this house - at least the last batch - are reputed to do covered bj. I complained before and was told its the culture of the house, everyone there does the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by defunct View Post
WL : Ling Ling (die die must try)
House: L18H07
Home: Jiangxi
Ht/Wt: 157cm/42kg

Looks (8.4/10): This is my second time with Ling Ling and does she look even better now. The hair has grown longer and she lets the hair down so there’s really this x factor about her. She’s like some film starlet or magazine model. Different strokes for different folks, but in my opinion, she’s right up there with the best where GL Cat 150 is concerned. She’s the petite, sweet Yvonne Lim sort. I wouldn’t say she looks like Yvonne Lim… but she’ll be in the same category of look, that’s what I’m saying. Big eyes, sharp nose, petite sharp features, little lips, slim bod devoid of any fat.

Boobs (7/10): Definitely not your X movie GGG cup size but yields quite a handful to my touch and I love them perky. Her nipples are light in colour and quite sensitive and feels ‘young’ to suck at.

Bath (7.0/10): Didn’t bbbj me because I don’t like that but I think she obliges if you request. Customary gentle washing up of front and back and light fondling and caressing. Very good foreplay for what is to come.

Cat Bath (N.A): Again, not my favourite as I don’t like the smell of saliva so I always request for her to surface my nipples right away after some light kissing.

BBBJ (9.4/10): There is a difference between good service and good attitude. She has superb attitude in that the blowjob is done very slowly, very tenderly, with tongue flicking and licking at balls, shaft, underside, etc and mouth pumping action in the most tender way she must be sucking the cock of someone she loves or worships. It’s more than GFE. And when I’m on the verge… she comes up and starts sucking my nipples, licking, flicking, kissing, licking, very slowly, very tastefully done, very tenderly, lovingly, like she’s so fucking in love with you and you just cant take it anymore and she goes down again and the whole process is repeated four, five times until I really want to rape her by the time she asks if its ok to start…

FJ (9.0/10): Again, it’s not about professional service here but rather having intense passion. It’s not fucking. It’s making love. She accommodates all positions and moans like she means it, biting her lower lip to muffle her squeals and just when I can’t take it anymore, she allows me to stop and chats with me so I can go on some more after that. What a darling. Pussy is tight and warm and can feel her insides clenching my manhood. Boy what a feeling!

French (8.5/10): Very tender kisses and playful action inside. Very good to feel her small tongue playing against mine. A real darling. Does much to the overall experience to look at a young, sweet, pretty face and French it.

GFE (10/10): I mean seriously, sex with her was even more GFE than with my gf. That’s how awesome it is. Nice, long massage after that over my whole body. I felt so marinated and relaxed I didn’t want to check out.

She’s the only girl in the house and an excellent find, definitely my best in years.

RTF: YES. MANY TIMES!
Old 12-01-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
pozidrive deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypozidrive deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear bros.

Pardon my inexperience. Would like to know which base have tarma?

or which base yi tiao long service is not to be missed.

Just returned to sg and very lost lol.

thanks
Old 17-01-2015, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Ling Ling(1807)

Confirm bbbj wif this chiobu newbie Ling Ling(1807) mate..wet slurpy n takes her time, ultimately wif full deepthroat no hands, albeit suction a tad weak but still damn bloody shiok wif tongue twirl effect n sensuous eye contact!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy88852 View Post
Bro, does she bbbj or do a covered bj? Gals frm this house - at least the last batch - are reputed to do covered bj. I complained before and was told its the culture of the house, everyone there does the same.
Old 20-01-2015, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
VannDaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros - coming back after a long time on the sidelines A REALLY nice time with (name sounded like) "Haze" in 1805 last week. I will take better notes next time for a proper review

BUT my question for the group - Looking for a nice soft ass . . bigger is better !!

Any suggestions for the best big bouncing butt out there ?

Thks!! V
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1