The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2008, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
deepfark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CAT 50 Houses Info

bros - i was at wh h8 twice last week.

they are now $40.

spread the word.
Old 15-04-2008, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
stepup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooFast View Post
Lor 18 H30
totally agreed

*Chan Ruk Khun*
Old 02-05-2008, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
anotherSamster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I read a lot of post these days about STD in cat 50 house.

Especially from L66. Is this true? But how come? i thought the check up here very stringent. Are they becoming more relax in their check up rules.

Its only takes few ppl patronizing "dirty" house, to spread to other houses.

Please be careful. If you are going to L6 or L8, go for regular check up. And if you think you have caught some infection, please don't go back to these house till you have been cured.

Thanks!
Old 07-05-2008, 01:17 PM
Samster

virgil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is an excellent post. Unfortunately, I'm making my first trip to KL and don't understand the jargon. A map or street name would be a nice start. Guys, please help me here.

virgil, out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooFast View Post
Instead of posting Questions, seeking answers and then get zapped, might as well get all your information right here. I will try the best of my ability to gather information regarding CAT 50 houses.

To my knowledge, the list of known CAT 50 houses Stands in
- Lor 18
- H14, H18, H20, H30, H32, H34, H38, H40, H42, H44 and H44B
- WH
- WH52, WH43, WH14, WH10, WH8, WH2
- Lor 8
- H66a, 66c, 66d, 66e, 66g, H43, H19 and H17abc
- Lor 6
- H72, H70, H66 n H52.

Houses that I feel that the OKT and Girls are ok n worth the money.
Lor 18 H30
Lor 18 H34
WH8
WH2
Lor 8 H66G
Lor 6 H70 (30 min per session)

These are the houses that i freqently patronise as i feel that these houses okt and girls do provide at least the SOP service. But, i like to quote that one man's meat is another poison so don't get upset if u are not getting what others are getting. Which also brings to an issue of....

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A CAT 50 SERVICE?
To my knowledge, the SOP service are...
- Catbath
- BlowJob
- FuckJob
- Touching/carrasing her breast.

If you are not getting any of the following, well the only thing u can do is complain to okt and hopefully it will get into the ears of the WL.

The following Listed here are Extra Service to make ur money well spend. Some WL will go to the extend of giving the Extra service while others don't. It maybe personal preference, KC trap or whatever. If u dun get it, dun complain though, like the okt said to me once: "You are here to relief, not here to find wife."

- Frenching
- Bare Back BlowJob(Blowjob w/o condom)
- Fingering
- Assrim
- Foreplay
- WL Moaning
- Massage
- Talk Cock Sing Song

That's about it. Hopefully this thread can help New Cheongsters. Any Questions regarding on CAT 50 houses, post here. Don't make new thread anymore.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 18
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future

to bro hardfella,
g17 was quite a gd catch for me b4(she even asked me what i want her to do,and she did it) her service is excellent though yes she has a little tummy, prob go down with a few locals geylang is a place for locals
Old 09-05-2008, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
Mean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevalier View Post
hey sry a newbie here.....tried searching the forums but to no avail...just one question..if i book a girl for a double session is it equivalent to 2 shots??
YES bro, double sessions = 2 shots.
enjoy and happi happi

A Proud Member of SBF TIKO Club
Old 09-05-2008, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
TooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2 session is either 40 mins or 50 mins(with 5 mins leeway) time spent in the room. Maximum shots is 2. So if time is up and u only shot 1, then sorry thats how the system work.

For overnight, in case you are lazy to read the whole ON thread, its 2 shots for the whole night. Thats standard. If you can get more, great but dont go around telling everyone coz what you get is what others wont. Of coz if you are not getting 2 shots for ON deal, u can tell the okt about it.

Hope that helps.
Old 10-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ricky5752t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR GL18H14 girls 158 168

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinjialuck View Post
To all cheong bro"s,L18 hse14 have 2 new girl"s No178 N 158.I just try G178 recommend by okt. Here my Rating:Name 4got to ask Age:24Look:6/10Body:6/10 1.52m Boob:A AR:5/10 ok la new girl BBBj:6/10 need to improve. Fj:8/10 very tight. RTF:yes but I'll try 158 when she "s OFF day.
Back to forum after a long break, just to add on to the thread on GL18H14 grils. The FRs happen abt 3 weeks back, sorry I'm late in posting.

I hardly write and FRs, so pardon me.

GL18H14 Girl 158

Upon approaching, the super ON OKT asked me if i had any familair gers, i said 188 not knowing that she has already went back. OKT recommended 158instead, being horny i hastily said ok. Paid up and 158 lead me into her room.

Didn't ask the girl name and age too. From our 'broken' coversation, i can see that she does not understand much english.

She's like a shy ger and we proceed to undress ourself before going for the routine shower. She washed me up real clean and gave me a heavenly BJ with listerine....ooowwwwwwwww.

I was not expecting much from a new ger like her, thus a adopted a wait and see attitude. But things were better than i expected.

As she noticed that I was feeling cold after coming out from the shower, she warmed me up by hugging me for a couple of minutes before proceeding for the 'core business'. Routine procedures like body painting, nipping licking, BJ, AR were expected...but i find it so comfortable with her maybe because of her gfe.

After she capped me, went into the cow girl position, which soon turned into missionary position. Initally not into frenching, but she obliged as soon as i start thrusting into her, and she was moaning away. Not long after, my load was shot.

After this->shower->dress up

Before i go I still get a big hug

Look:7/10
Body:8/10 abt 1.6 or so
Boob:about B-cup
AR:5/10 ok la new girl
BBBj:7/10 need to improve.
Fj:8/10 very tight. But did not put any KY
Gfe :yes
RTF:yes and I went again the subsequent week.

GL18H14 Girl 168

After going for 2 times for 158, i decided to go for a change.
Peek into H14 again, before i radar starts to pick up, OKT comes in for an into, i picked 168 this time.

Not writing much compared to FR above, just highlighting some points.

After she has stripped, noticed that this girl is abit on the fleshy side and kinda bushy on her garden too.

The body painting i find it very good, but too bad she does not allow frenching no matter how hard i tried. Only managed to get a peck on her lips.

She seem rather aloof at first, but the impression change when she asked me 'Shuang ma' (aka 'song bo' , 'happy?') in thai accent.

Look:7/10
Body:8/10 abt 1.52 or so
Boob:about B max
BBBj:7/10
Fj:6.5/10. I like 'auto wettness' not KY
Gfe : No
RTF: Probably not
Old 30-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10081 / Power: 19
lonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsg000 View Post
Shall all work together for the common good - we demand price to be $40. If we all only willing to pay $40 per session, they die die also have to accept. Work together better.

Why pay more when u can get more for less? NTUC motto ma.
What's the implications?
Can't understand what you trying to say?

I think you bonk the gals and you had never ever given any tips to any one of them even if you received top notched services . correct me if I'm wrong

>Power 4 required

2nd rounds :-
Smoky7, hamsapkwai, hungten, apollo, esssinine, crackpod, szczesny, 69sex, owen10, cloudy80, topcook1, Goalie, Bigbirdbird, SG10, hurricane88, tai_zi21, CumExplorer, Powerman881, danny888, Undergroundtree
Old 30-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 16
bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsg000 View Post
Shall all work together for the common good - we demand price to be $40. If we all only willing to pay $40 per session, they die die also have to accept. Work together better.

Why pay more when u can get more for less? NTUC motto ma.
Bro,wh8 still remain $40,why dun u visit that house
Wan cheap,wan fresh,wan big boobs(teochew).You Go NTUC better!!!
Old 05-06-2008, 08:32 PM
Samster

true enjoyment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NTUC not neccasary cheap
Old 06-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Samster

Waiver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok, this might be my virgin post but not really a newbie in sbf. Actually, have been reading sfb for donkey years.

L6H66CG1

Last week during one of the week day, after meeting up a client in the east area, drove past geylang and cock feeling itchy and also maybe because its the hot weather, decide to go in release stress and have a bathe. Walk up and down lor 6 cant decide and so go 66C just look for any ger. Go in and saw G1 waving at me. Looks friendly and sweet so decided it gotta be her. Pay up and proceed to room. Room is the first room just next to fish tank, hate it because of the noise. The moment when we'54 inside the room, she's like turn into a ice queen, no eye contact no whatsoever, just strip and go into bathroom. I just thought to myself "fuck, another wrong choice". Proceed to bathe, was expecting very SOP bath but she surprised me, body rub and gave me hot water BBBJ. Back to bed, standard cat bath*Yawnz* After some deep throat BBBJ action, she uses her tip of her nipple gently rub against my cock from bottom of my shaft to tip *very shiok*. Got aroused, capped and pump her missionary, saw her expression, she was like enjoying with every thrust i make. She moaned softly & naturally swaying her head slowly from left to right. I begin to hug her and pumped faster. She grapped my back and her breadth deepen, i know its time to finished the job, releasing every drop of love liquid i have left. Job done, TCSS abit and bathe and tipped her, left a happy man. She's not a ice queen after all!

Name: Ah pui
Looks: 6.5
Body: 6.5 Slightly on the plump side but still acceptable
Boobs: 6.5 B cupper
BBBJ: 7.5 Nice suction, xtra points for the hot water bbbj in bathroom
FJ: 7 Good expression and nice soft naturally moan
RTF: yes.

Do give me some point if you like it.
Old 14-06-2008, 12:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Tseng Tseng

is lor18 a thai girl street? which lor has cat50 chinese girls?
Old 14-06-2008, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
greatguy123 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi
what is CAT50?
Old 04-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
spidey77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatguy123 View Post
hi
what is CAT50?
read the blur blokes thingy anyway its the price fer one bonk...so cat 150 is 150,and so on...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1