The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta Info

Disregard...I edited the original post so this post is redundant...

Last edited by Wizrd; 19-09-2012 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Gave wrong information
Old 19-09-2012, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
hbengkok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Jakarta - Alexis and Malioboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lestubbsie View Post
Been to Alexis a few times in the past - pretty good guaranteed fun place. While slightly expensive, I had a russian girl there a while back (maybe 5-6 years ago) for 1 mil rupiah. Judging by the price then, must have been way back hahaha....

Girls there at Alexis for the most part hot, so the quality control there is pretty good!
Now the price for import girls is doubled, while selection of white girls (russian/usbek) limited and down in quality.
Old 19-09-2012, 01:25 PM
Samster

Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator View Post
Hello Wizrd,

Thank you for your fabulous story!

I will be heading to Jakarta sometime 2013, could you advise where exactly you go to? Address, contact number of the mommy...

Maybe I'll not be so adventurous to go for 8 girls in 3.5 hours, perhaps I may consider trying out 2 girls for a start, and once fully trained, I'll go for 3 girls...

I like your story, and I've up you already! Keep up your good work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcy2105 View Post
Hi Bro Wizrd,
I going to Jakarta next week, can i have the contact or address too.

Thanks a lot

Hi Bros....

The place is inside Classic hotel. Just get a 'Bluebird' taxi and tell the driver to bring you to Classic hotel. Bluebird taxi because most of their drivers can speak a bit of English. Try to go late...after midnight is when the actions start...don't panic if the driver takes you through some back alley...the traffic jams in Jakarta is legendary and to get there quickly, drivers must take all kinds of chort cut...the hotel is somewhere in the north between the airport and the city.

When you get in, there is one joint on the ground floor near the main entrance....don't go in to that one. Was told it's a rip off and the girls are the bottom of the barrel type. There's one place on the 3rd floor and one on the 5th floor...my aim was to check out the 5th floor after the 3rd floor but after my little adventure, I didn't want sex for the rest of the week I was there...

I was told that both of these are similar and the 5th floor has more foreign talents (PRC and M'sian - higher prices too)...and my thinking was... why go all the way to Indo to be with PRC??

No need to rush...plenty of girls to go through...they all sit around the walls of the big hall...jalan jalan a bit...have a drink...bio the talents...play snooker...watch T.V & floor show (only after midnight or 11pm)...no need numbers for mammies...the girls from the same mammy will sit together...just stand in front of a group of girls to bio and the mammy will approach you....after a while, you can tell who are the mammy for which group.

The best way to describe the place is to imagine this...a big party/convention being held in a large hotel ballroom and all the bigger KTVs mammies brought their girls to the party and the guests act like they are walking around geylang except no need to enter each house (what a fucking great idea for a D&D?!?!?!)....all is on display....don't like? keep walking...remember the 1v1s are for one hour and the good looking ones are always being taken quickly...so the recce mission must be ongoing or you will miss out...

Check something out when you are there....I think some local guys bring their girlfriends/wives to the joint...those girls don't wear the same things as the working girls...they also drink like the guys which makes me think they are guests too...maybe these couples are after 3somes??? I didn't dare to find out at first and after floorshow, I didn't have time to think about them any more....heh heh heh...

1v1 is the norm (270k) and 2v1 happens a lot (400k). If you dare, ask for 4v1 (600k)...my friend checked out the place (his bahasa more powderful than mine) and told me that only during Christmas and Ramadan fasting month are considered low season when special offer like 'all you can fuck' happens....but being Indonesia....anything can be arranged for the right price at any time. (he did a 4v1 for 500+k...now he confesses that he is hooked on 2v1...problem is also finding 4 pretty ones from the same mammy and are all available at the same time)
Proceed with caution though...I have learnt my lesson...god gave us two hands, one dick and one mouth...so 4v1 should really be the max we want to handle...

Good luck bros, tonic up and have fun!!
Old 19-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
ChiongBalai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post
Hey Bro,

Booking on Agoda is fine. Usually the price they quote does not include a service fee (they call tax.)

So if a place is listed as $55, the end bill may come to $62 with $7 tax included. You will be informed of this before confirmation so there will not be any surprises after you pay. (check the amount before clicking confirm). The proportions is about the same for any hotel...I think it's a % of the offered amount but I may be wrong.

If you are booking for 6 nights, check the final amount, it will come up to quite a lot more than what you thought based on the advertised rates.

I have paid in both IDR and S$...at the end of the day, I believe the rate is taken from USD so with the low USD rates now, we are talking about +/- a few $ overall.
Thank you bro Wizard, Cb up you
Btw +/- a few dollars? Which should I be paying in then to save? IDR or SGD?
Old 19-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongBalai View Post
Thank you bro Wizard, Cb up you
Btw +/- a few dollars? Which should I be paying in then to save? IDR or SGD?
Thanks bro...

It depends on the USD conversion rates. I only pay in S$ when my IDR account is a bit low. To me when I convert all back to USD, then it is almost the same. I guess if you are particular about this, check the exchange rates from USD to IDR and S$...whichever one is better that day, use that currency.

Like I said bro, after all the checking and tracking, you may save 1-2 USD on a booking of 50-80 USD....that's a lot of work for a 1.5-2% savings.
Old 19-09-2012, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
fireice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm.. feel like going classic tonight..
Old 19-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro...

It depends on the USD conversion rates. I only pay in S$ when my IDR account is a bit low. To me when I convert all back to USD, then it is almost the same. I guess if you are particular about this, check the exchange rates from USD to IDR and S$...whichever one is better that day, use that currency.

Like I said bro, after all the checking and tracking, you may save 1-2 USD on a booking of 50-80 USD....that's a lot of work for a 1.5-2% savings.
Hmmm nvm, I went ahead and called the hotel I am intending to stay at and asked their walk in rates. When I went back to agoda to check the final rates in IDR inclusive of the tax and service charge I found out that it amounted to the same as just walking in and checking into the hotel... Pfffft.
Old 19-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dear Wizrd,

Thanks for your recommendations about Classic Hotel, in Jakarta.

You are making very solid field reports bro! Please do send us more field reports feed...

and I agree with you, the max girls that any guy can handle on bed is 4...

I'll still go ahead with the 1V2 first to experience.

I really like Indonesian, Jakarta people (the Indonesian Malays) are very friendly... even when the Immigration / Custom checkpoints when they want bribes from you, they are also very friendly haha!

Oh, by the way, I also heard that Indonesian Malay chicks are much hornier than Chinese... they make pretty good lovers as well... just don't get smitten, and remember the rule of FUCK & FORGET. In & Out. Next! [Is it true?]

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 19-09-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator View Post
Dear Wizrd,

Thanks for your recommendations about Classic Hotel, in Jakarta.

You are making very solid field reports bro! Please do send us more field reports feed...

and I agree with you, the max girls that any guy can handle on bed is 4...

I'll still go ahead with the 1V2 first to experience.

I really like Indonesian, Jakarta people (the Indonesian Malays) are very friendly... even when the Immigration / Custom checkpoints when they want bribes from you, they are also very friendly haha!

Oh, by the way, I also heard that Indonesian Malay chicks are much hornier than Chinese... they make pretty good lovers as well... just don't get smitten, and remember the rule of FUCK & FORGET. In & Out. Next! [Is it true?]
Hi Bro...thanks.

Yes you are right mate...the Indonesians (especially girls) are so polite, they do not know how to reject advances that are done in a smooth progressive manner...I consistently get girls to come back to my hotel by the end of the first date and in my bed by the end of the second date...the braver girls will ask for taxi money to go home...usually I feed them well the night before and the breakfast then offer them 50-100k for taxi, depending on how far away they stay...and I always get repeat visits...

I was thinking of starting a new thread about hooking girls from the streets in Jakarta...it is so easy that I haven't needed to go cheong for sex in a long time already...I only cheong to experience things a girlfriend cannot give me (or things I dare not ask a girlfriend to do).

The Indo girls are no less or more horny than their Chinese sisters but they are more aware of and willing to accept their horniness...
Yes bro, they make excellent lovers because of the above and that they are also very accommodating...

Maybe I will start that thread...just not sure which forum to put it in...
Old 19-09-2012, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongBalai View Post
Hmmm nvm, I went ahead and called the hotel I am intending to stay at and asked their walk in rates. When I went back to agoda to check the final rates in IDR inclusive of the tax and service charge I found out that it amounted to the same as just walking in and checking into the hotel... Pfffft.
Sorry to hear that bro...

I guess some hotels do not give discounts to agoda.

One thing to note though bro...is that rooms may be fully booked depending on the period you go...might be wise to call them to reserve the number of nights you want.

I got stranded once when a hotel I frequented ran out of rooms because I was too cocky to book ahead...it was close to midnight and I had to scramble around for another hotel...it was no fun...
Old 19-09-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry to hear that bro...

I guess some hotels do not give discounts to agoda.

One thing to note though bro...is that rooms may be fully booked depending on the period you go...might be wise to call them to reserve the number of nights you want.

I got stranded once when a hotel I frequented ran out of rooms because I was too cocky to book ahead...it was close to midnight and I had to scramble around for another hotel...it was no fun...
Thx for the advise.. My cew will be heading back to jkt before I come over so she'll take care of the nescessary.

And ur right about them ceweks resisting advances in a smooth manner.
Remember boys, be a gentleman and treat them just like how any girl wants to be treated and you will be due fully rewarded.
Old 20-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Boobster is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey Wizard, i will be in Jakarta later on tonite. I will be trying ur record~! haha...wish me luck~!
Old 21-09-2012, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
(cont)

Take 8 girls lah...600k...3 hours...how?

This time, even my chiong rep started shaking his small head...I don't know mate, he questioned....are you seriously considering this??

I wasn't considering the sex...I was trying to remember my insurance policy number and the phone number to call an ambulance....

An evil plan came to my mind...600k is peanuts to pay for 8 girls but I really don't think I can handle so many girls in 3 hours....so I decided to haggle...if she turns me down, then it will be easy for me to go back to 4 for 400k and at least I will be alive at the end of the night...

I said to her...600k is too much, I only brought 650k....I need money for taxi and drinks later...and tips...so I cannot accept 600k.

Mammy was very quick with a reply...ok...500k to me...80k tips...also pay to me...give you 1 free beer...70k enough for taxi?

How can I say no to someone who is so willing to bend over backwards to enrich and expand my sexual horizon??

With a sigh, I nodded and took out 580k...she gestured wildly and suddenly I had 8 girls all trying to hold me from various angles to guide me to the lift...the rest of the guys looked at me in awe (at least I thought so...)...here is a guy with his own harem....some might have contacted hospitals or the press...I bravely followed the girls...

Hahahahaha...the lift wasn't big enough for the whole group so 2 of the girls had to take the next trip up...

Along the way to the room...the busboys and cleaning girls gawked and stared and commented...ini orang cina gila...(I made this up...Indonesians are too polite to say that to my face...)

The room was a VIP room...king size bed and large shower...even so, not large enough for 9 people...the most outspoken girl (the leader) quickly set out the grouping and task...4 girls to shower me, the other four strip outside the glass enclosure for me to watch...

The task ahead of me became quite clear when every girl took out 2 condoms each from their purses...what in the world have I gotten myself into?!?!?!?!?! Are they serious?? 16 condoms???? Where're red bull, ginseng and essence of chicken when I need them most???

That night, I learnt how a cow must feel when being lead to slaughter...they took off my clothes and 4 naked girls ushered me into the shower...8 hands washing me was a new experience and one that I would love to repeat if I get another chance...it was wonderful...I wished my parents gave me more hands...two was not enough to explore 8 breasts competently...the shower went by too quickly but the memory of 3-4 hands fighting each other to rub soap on my balls, AH and chiong rep will never be forgotten...

If I described exactly what happened in the next 3 hours...we will be here till Christmas...so I shall skip most of the details...a few points to note...

I managed 5 shots that night...far off the plan of shooting once in each girl...I did fuck every one of them though...too many different styles to recount...they do have ways to make a man hard again very quickly after a shot...moving from a mouth into a pussy actually helps me delay cumming...and moving between pussies showed me that pussies feel very different from each other (despite what people say that if the light is off, all women are the same...) some wetter, some tighter, some deeper, some warmer...my chiong rep had a field day that night...

More....there was actually a 6 shot launched into the chamber but never fired...3 shots in, I think, under 1 hour...the 4th took more than half an hour....the fifth took around 45 minutes to an hour...and the 6th never took delivery until time's up (please understand that these were not the tender lovemaking, stop start type of sex...the pros did their best to make me cum throughout....)....the girls were very apologetic that I still had a hard on when there was only 5 minutes left...3 knelt in front of me swapping BJ and balls licking duties....one rimming my behind...one each sucking /licking on one of my nipples, one pussy squatted directly above my face quenching my thirst, my two hands on two breasts or two pussies (constantly changing shapes, sizes and feeling, of course...) and too many hands auto roaming me everywhere...all trying to make me cum again before time...I tried my best too...I believe the armoury was simply out of ammo...

The dreaded phone rang...the pussy above me disappeared...replaced by another...I didn't hear what was said...but later I found out they bought me another 30 minutes....still...no sign of the 6th shot...

One last odd thing to report...when in bed with 8 women at the same time...my mind drifted quite often away from the sex...I found myself doing head count...who is here and who is there...where is this one? Or that one?? I wouldn't have known it if one or two of them sneaked out to cook dinner or went shopping even...I had bodies all over me...if they had been through SAF, I would have called out: 'number from behind' a fair few times that night...

Eventually, I gave up...I waved at them to stop as I lay back and was glad that my heart was still beating...

The four girls that showered me earlier went in to shower first...I had one girl lying directly on me (my favourite dancing girl with the cutest face and hottest body)...one girl on either side of me....and one more girl with a cold wet towel wiping my face and legs...we were all sweaty and slippery...I was THE EMPEROR for that few minutes...

Then the 5 of us went in for a shower...they took real care at washing every part of me properly...damn my chiong rep...after 5 shots, he still got hard during the shower...he is out of control!!!

Two of the girls said something to each other and they all laughed...I think they were making fun of a man who could still be hard after 3.5 hours of sex with 8 women...I was offered mouthwash...hmmm...did I really licked 8 pussies that night?? Pussies that are common properties?? OMG!!!
I rinsed with gusto and even brushed my teeth with more mouthwash...and when they weren't looking and I should be rinsing myself...some...ok, a lot of said mouthwash accidentally splashed all over my pubs too...sorry girls...I need to wash my groin area again...they obliged...but only two girls washed for me then...

The really sad thing that kinda spoilt my mood was on the way out...the section leader asked me for tips and three others joined in...I told them to check with mammy and 3-4 of them started to give me some black face...two girls still held/hugged me (the first two that I chose actually), and my favourite girl held my hand from one side...

At the lift, 5 girls rushed in leaving the 4 of us behind...I was ok with that...it was a transaction and they have done their jobs well...I kissed the 3 girls who were still with me on the face and thanked them again...pulled out and gave each of them 100k tips...they laughed and kissed me back...one of them in the mouth...one hand reached down to rub my chiong rep and they all smiled brightly...I went 'ssssh, secret' at them in the lift and they laughed again...

I got in one last pat on each backside and they went on their way...oh...I never did get that free beer....maybe if I hung around...

That's my record bros...8 women in 3.5 hours...

I will never dare to try that again...NEVER....but it was an experience of a life time!!

Oh, to answer Bro Boobster...yes mate...all you can fuck for under 600k - when the time is right...and they are all local...the PRC ones are upstairs and have attitude problem unless you pay well over the odds...

One last side note...I went for the full works testing every possible STD 2 weeks later and found myself with a clean bill of health...au mi tor fo...thank you thank you...(2 mil for all the blood work and tests in Jakarata)...I shall be more careful from now on...

Thanks for reading Bros...
Wow bro, u super powerful... U can lure girl and shots by shots with 8 girls.
Old 21-09-2012, 12:54 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongbalai View Post
thx for the advise.. My cew will be heading back to jkt before i come over so she'll take care of the nescessary.

And ur right about them ceweks resisting advances in a smooth manner.
Remember boys, be a gentleman and treat them just like how any girl wants to be treated and you will be due fully rewarded.
word!!!
Old 21-09-2012, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobster View Post
Hey Wizard, i will be in Jakarta later on tonite. I will be trying ur record~! haha...wish me luck~!
Yo bro....best of luck?...best ol fuck??

btw bro...2 sets of 4v1 does NOT count ok?? NO fair taking breaks in between dealing with 8 foxy women who are all hell-bent to make you cum as quickly as possible...

Awaiting your F.R. bro...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread