The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2014, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
Hi Bro cheongluck, upon reading your FR my friends quickly sent to me pictures of their Sedona gals whom they've booked during their last trip to Batam. Attached below are d pictures of d 2 Sedona gals & solo picture of Wanda. Just want to clarify with you on whether is this Wanda d same gal that you've booked with.

Cost for Wanda is IDR 800K while d other gal costs IDR 700K & according to my friend feedback that Sedona told them that they only give discount for those gals costing more than IDR 1juta. For both of my friends, they are first timer to Batam but ended up they spent more than required on these 2 gals. Due to both my 2 friends are nice guys & thought that by treating these 2 gals nicely my friends will get good services from these 2 gals. Well, they ended up wrongly in their prediction. The guy who booked Wanda ended up paying additional IDR 200K for a dress & IDR 120K for her toiletries as she keep pestering him for these items & lucky that my friend knows d limit of not agreeing every items she wanted to buy. During dinner meals over at Windsor Food Court d 2 gals ordered d dishes like they're d person who will be paying d bills without much consulting with my 2 friends. Although d total dinner bill is only IDR 700K but my 2 friends already quite unhappy during d meal. After d dinner & returned back to hotel she refused to bonk with him as she claimed that she is tired but keep messaging on d phone as she claimed that several of her clients constantly keep in touch with her due to her good service. My friend doubt it as he only managed to get 2-shots total from her. He also didn't even get a shot in d morning when they woke up. My friend asked her to leave early as he find that no point in letting her to stay longer as she will be asking him to buy hotel breakfast for her to eat. He tipped her IDR 100K but Wanda demanded consistently another IDR 50K for taxi fare. As my friend wanted her to leave d room asap, he gave her d IDR 50K for taxi.

For my d other friend, he also spent almost similar amount on d gal by buying her a cap & top up her SIM card. He managed to get 3-shots from her gal but attitude wise is almost similar.

With d experiences encountered by my 2 friends it seems like Sedon or Gold Bird is getting more expensive than other joints as due to its popularity given by various bros previously. IMHO I may not visit Sedona for my next trip to Batam hopefully in Dec (as it depends on my flight plus schedule arrangement arranged by my PA).

Stated below is d rating from my friend for his girl Wanda.

Gal Name: Wanda (a mother of 4-months old baby)
Place of Origin: Java
Look: 6.5/10
Boob: 36D
Body: Meaty
Painting: 6/10
Fingering: 6.5/10
FJ: 6/10 (only 2-shots given by her)
GFE: 7/10 as she wants to ask my friends to buy her more items.
Language: Able to speak a bit of English but not fluent.
Damage: IDR 800K

Bros out there, I'm definitely welcome any bros (with at least 1-Power Point) who can help to up my points. Pls state your SBF nick in the "Comment" column so as I can in return up back your points. Thanks.

Bros whom are awaiting next in-line for me to up their points.
<<EMPTY>>

List of bros whom I need him to pm me his latest posting so as I can in return up his points. Thanks.
norice, bad^boi, virtualman, raiderxp, Rams75, wan25w, <<Bro who have up my points with unknown nick pls PM me>>, AVSPOP, Nemesis_v, shawnanderson, alex18122003, indignant, gem08, Driftmaster, gouflook, Tnuc11
Good FR,even experience no good nvr mind. But i like,next time hope ur friend got better experience in batam.

Up u from 1642 to 1653 for u good FR
Old 01-10-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hornydoggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

new sbf here. batam this weekend?
Old 01-10-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Delta Spa Nagoya Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Gave her an extra 200k tip though..I was feeling generous.

Total damage just under 1 million rupiah..for me well worth it and will sure come again next time.

Next time I will ask the GRO out !
wah.. spoiling my playground. just kidding bro,,. glad you enjoy and had good time there.. you should try the hot stone next time.. ask the therapist use hot stone to massage the ball and the shaft.. trust me, it feel really goods...

Last edited by nescafeGold; 01-10-2014 at 11:38 PM.
Old 01-10-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Delta Spa Nagoya Hill

Quote:
Sure..Nagoya Hill has 2 entrances..its on what I call the back entrance where there are rows of food stalls inside Nagoya Hill..ie if you want go other side you must take escalator down.

From the back entrance facing outwards head for right side.Walk about 100 m and you will see Delta Spa on opposite row of shophouses.
Or alternatively, Locate J-Co donut & Coffee, while standing on jco entrance, walk toward to the main road/water fountain, look the right side for BNI building. if you found BNI building, walk to the BNI building, you will see Delta Spa building before you reach BNI.
Old 01-10-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sorg86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just returned from a 4 days getaway trip. As I was with my parents, didn't have much opportunity to play. Luck was on my side on Tuesday. Spotted this cewek at Nagoya Hills. We had eye contact and she was soon following me around. Wandered into Matahari and lost my parents briefly while they were browsing for clothes and approached her. Her English is bad but it seems that the word "fuck" is universal. She seem to understand that I am with my parents and it is now inconvenient, and passed me her wechat id. My eyes were rest solely on her boobs and defined cleavage during our chat and then her ass as she left.

I msg her close to midnight after my parents slept. She took a while to reply, but said that she can meet me in 15 mins, but only for an hour as it was late. However, she said that ceweks are not allowed in the hotel I am staying (can anyone verify if Pacific Palace doesn't allows ceweks in?). It's fine by me anyway as I am sharing the room with my parents. I suggested another hotel but she asked if I am ok with outdoor nearby. After assuring me that it is isolated, I agreed.

She showed up on a motorbike, which took my breathe away. First thing I did was to grab her close and french her. My hands were also feeling her boobs and her ass. She looked embarrassed but motioned for us to get going. The ride took 10 mins and we ended up at this deserted building with metal structure only. There were cars parked nearby but they were empty after careful inspection. She motioned to a lorry with empty load out back, which made a perfect fuck place. We climbed up and the action began.

She is more uninhibited now and is taking the initiate more. She was soon naked in front of me and had me unzip and was giving me a fantastic bj. I was still nervous as this is my first time doing it in the open, but was soon loosening up as it was rather deserted at this time of the night as she claimed. I lasted 10 mins before blowing my first round on her lovely boobs. After catching our breathes, we proceeded to fuck in varying positions, which ended with me cumming in missionary.

She dropped me back at the hotel when the deed is done. Checking my phone after a quick shower, I realized that she has already blocked me on wechat :'(

FR as follows

Gal Name: Gin (doubtful that this is real)
Look: 7.5/10 (baby face)
Boob: estimated D, or 2 handfuls
Body: Firm, some fats covering her stomach, but still sexy
Painting: 8/10
Fingering: 8/10 (average)
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 8.5/10
Language: Able to speak a bit of English but not fluent.
Damage: 300K (I insisted that she takes it as petrol for her bike)
Old 01-10-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 19
cashprice is one of the Best!cashprice is one of the Best!cashprice is one of the Best!cashprice is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Buddhist Temple

A little intro here :

Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Buddhist Temple is one of the biggest Buddhist temples in South East Asia and is a major attraction in Batam. The temple is located near to the Batam Center ferry terminal.

The main chamber consists of statues of Buddha, and the side chambers are Goddess of Mercy (Guan Yin) and Guan Gong deity. Inside there is a shop selling Buddhist items and a vegetarian restaurant, offering a variety of vegetarian dishes & fruit drinks

Upon entry to the 1st chamber of the temple :

Impressive Buddhist Temple,perhaps will follow yr trail in my nxt Family Batam Visit.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lee_man_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssamuel View Post
My FR on Batam Girls

So far fucked 3 girls. 1 massage girl, 2 freelance girls. age 19, 23, 27.

My Findings so far:
1) Pussy tight.
2) Fake moan alot. but it is kind of turn on.
3) accommodating fuck jobs

4) one thing i hate is that they usually dislike doing Blowjobs WHICH is our Singaporean favorite. only one of the girl do blowjob for only 1-2 mins with cap on and ask me to proceed with fuck job. I usually pay them well enough. Due to the lack of blowjobs i am getting in batam, sort of turn me off to come to batam again.

Any lucky brothers manage to get a mind-blowing blowjob in Batam?
bro,

try the small massage house behind hotel panorama regency , get a milf their BBBJ very good. cost is bit steep 400K + 100K VIP room massage
Old 02-10-2014, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post

Looks like the girl has become like a pet to u
Precisely. . Spoiling it for the rest of us. .

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 02-10-2014, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I in Batam now.Last visit was almost 2 years ago. Food costs just a bit more..a good meal for 3 people yesterday nite outside M2 karaoke(ex Horizona Hotel) was jus 150 k. Got pomfret..fried squid..sambal prawns..kankong and omelette. Its one of my favourite places to eat.
Plate of 10 sticks satay w ketupat outside Nagoya Hill just 17 k. 2 days ago when I reached here exchange rate was 9470.
Today's lunch was Nasi Padang. Rendang..Egg..Fried chicken..Begedil..35 k.

For the food alone I am enjoying my stay in Batam. I staying in Nine Days..got discount for 4 nites so its 280 k pet nite thks to Bro Jimfairy.

I dont care for booking girls as I work and live in Pattaya. I am here for the food and massages !

I got till Sunday to enjoy my holiday..and I will..
Knn , Pattaya also have food and massage mah?!?!?!?
Old 02-10-2014, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Spoiling for the rest? No bro,u misunderstand...more like treating the girl like an "animal" to be precise. U see before,how an animal would react when it sees a human for first time? Or how human would react when they see a animal for first time?Making his animal feel comfortable with him with no spoiling the market element unlike those who over-pay a lot,over-tip a lot,buy gifts in shopping is treating like pet.

Usual Singaporean thinking always think,i pay for this service,i am king and u are slave. Most expect pple respect them because they have money.Every time also can see in Singapore even in newspaper with maid kena torture by employer etc. All become like masters and slavers . If bring this thinking "many money = respect" go cheong batam or anywhere in the world,anyone will suffer.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Bro ATL, Saturday we go meet him la... haha.. i already booked room n ferry tix.. he so long no try malai hot n spicy pussy liao la.. haha
Old 02-10-2014, 09:24 AM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Treat them with respect even if they gv u bad attitude, that is life... juz go for ST if u think the gals services r like shit now.. massage gal still able to gv u gfe even though is juz an hr transaction.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Spoiling for the rest? No bro,u misunderstand...more like treating the girl like an "animal" to be precise. U see before,how an animal would react when it sees a human for first time? Or how human would react when they see a animal for first time?Making his animal feel comfortable with him with no spoiling the market element unlike those who over-pay a lot,over-tip a lot,buy gifts in shopping is treating like pet.

Usual Singaporean thinking always think,i pay for this service,i am king and u are slave. Most expect pple respect them because they have money.Every time also can see in Singapore even in newspaper with maid kena torture by employer etc. All become like masters and slavers . If bring this thinking "many money = respect" go cheong batam or anywhere in the world,anyone will suffer.
Gd say..... thumb up for u...
Old 02-10-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Not same bro..in Pattaya I am in work mode mah. Have to entertain unhappy customers..drunks..worst still drunks not pay..cranky girls..its a long list.

I still like Indon massage better. Food..well..this one no need say. You know what I mean. I will continue my culinary hunt today.$$$$$ of the list is the fried banana somewhere Baloi. Also Beef rib rawon w some chicken soto.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Bro..to each his own lah. Better you join me go Blakang Padang we hijack a boat catch some grouper lah. I in Batam now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread