The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2013, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

rtf lulu w12 today, she dam sian with work cos her younger sis leaving this week, lulu retires next weekend 17/5, house v quiet, only lulu busy, oh yeah jing jing working today
Old 05-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 12
gogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
rtf lulu w12 today, she dam sian with work cos her younger sis leaving this week, lulu retires next weekend 17/5, house v quiet, only lulu busy, oh yeah jing jing working today
Jing jing very free?
Old 05-05-2013, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

paiseh bro, jj v free when i arrived early this pm, heavily booked when i left at 5pm
Old 06-05-2013, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

largely depends on luck bah....just wont know when

Quote:
paiseh bro, jj v free when i arrived early this pm, heavily booked when i left at 5pm
Old 06-05-2013, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Wildfire123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Bei Bei J6,

During the selection among 3 girls, she stand out with larger breast. A lot of times i was tricked by the appearance enhanced by push-up wonder bras. I am happy to find out the it was all real with no enhancement when we were in the room where I witness her striping to her birthday suit.

I was wearing my boxer, she came over and helped me undress. Great service at the start... more to come. She is sensitive to check the air-con and water temperature before we start. During the soap bath, I really like the way she tease me, coming close to my ears to breath and almost kissing my cheeks. I can feel her boobs on my back and her tongue all over my back, my ass and my legs. The cat bath was good. Than she asked me to lift my backside and attack my ass with her gentle tongue. Wow, i really miss the AR. Not all girls can do AR so well.

She ask me to flip over and started the front cat bath and occasionally teasing me again by coming close to my face almost kiss my lips. I cant stop admiring her boobs which touches me while she works her way up and down. Than she start licking my shaft and suddenly I see my shaft disappearing into her sexy mouth. Her BBBJ is just nice, not too hard, no teeth and good suction.

She continue her BBBJ on the bed and I was able to have a glimpse of her CB, I reach out my hand to caress her down there...I requested for 69 but she refuse, say I bully her. Guess what, she is the one that bully me. She capped me and started to ride me, 2 changes of position and I cannot take it anymore. The last position was her on top and I can see her ass going up and down. That is my weakness, i love to see her ass and her constant moaning made my little soldiers came running out.

Overall experience is nice, cause to me service attitude is everything.

Please up me if you find this FR good. Thanks
Old 06-05-2013, 07:19 AM
Samster

gogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks very much for the info bro. I guess the influx of newbies does have an impact even to the APs. Guess its time to go visit some of the good oldies.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire123 View Post

During the selection among 3 girls, she stand out with larger breast. A lot of times i was tricked by the appearance enhanced by push-up wonder bras. I am happy to find out the it was all real with no enhancement when we were in the room where I witness her striping to her birthday suit.

I was wearing my boxer, she came over and helped me undress. Great service at the start... more to come. She is sensitive to check the air-con and water temperature before we start. During the soap bath, I really like the way she tease me, coming close to my ears to breath and almost kissing my cheeks. I can feel her boobs on my back and her tongue all over my back, my ass and my legs. The cat bath was good. Than she asked me to lift my backside and attack my ass with her gentle tongue. Wow, i really miss the AR. Not all girls can do AR so well.

She ask me to flip over and started the front cat bath and occasionally teasing me again by coming close to my face almost kiss my lips. I cant stop admiring her boobs which touches me while she works her way up and down. Than she start licking my shaft and suddenly I see my shaft disappearing into her sexy mouth. Her BBBJ is just nice, not too hard, no teeth and good suction.

She continue her BBBJ on the bed and I was able to have a glimpse of her CB, I reach out my hand to caress her down there...I requested for 69 but she refuse, say I bully her. Guess what, she is the one that bully me. She capped me and started to ride me, 2 changes of position and I cannot take it anymore. The last position was her on top and I can see her ass going up and down. That is my weakness, i love to see her ass and her constant moaning made my little soldiers came running out.

This house unlikely to find frenching and licking of pussy..

There r some like ex fei fei - frencher. Others not to I know of..
Old 06-05-2013, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

what is her body type?
petite? plump? big boned? or?

thx for the FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire123 View Post

Old 06-05-2013, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Later that night, I waited almost 1.5 hours for JJ. But for me, she's worth the wait. I didn't get french lesson from JJ, but ugly ah pek mustn't be choosy
Old 06-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Later that night, I waited almost 1.5 hours for JJ. But for me, she's worth the wait. I didn't get french lesson from JJ, but ugly ah pek mustn't be choosy
Haha....agree with u, that makes two ah peks
Old 06-05-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
I also agree with u! Above-average looks & body - Yes! But not the top 10 in GL150!
Really ah bro! I like her kind of look. Whoever u think looks as good or better than her and is slim, I definitely try no matter how their service is known to be.

Quote:
Thanks for the info bro. Looks like the influx of newbies have their impact on the old APs. Maybe it's time for a rtf
Old 07-05-2013, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Wildfire123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She is definitely not the bony type. Just a little bit of bah. May be next time I will see if I can make the piak piak sound with her doing doggy.. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00t View Post
what is her body type?
petite? plump? big boned? or?

thx for the FR
Old 07-05-2013, 04:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogerek View Post

Haha....agree with u, that makes two ah peks
Make it 3.. lol
Old 07-05-2013, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
There are 2 in 54A, one in 2831A, one in 2045, one in 1615, three in 1803.
I think I am abit biased towards jj becos of her fair smooth skin.

Did it once with her w/o make-up, really no difference in her looks except that the eyes not as bright and alert.

Can I ask if your one in both 2045 and 1615 are oldies or newbies?
Old 09-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

After reading about geylang and having explored other wonderlands, I've decided to go for YTL. My budget is $150 & looking for SYT with good service, hope bros can recommend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1