The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2005, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Stone_Cold_77 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Ming Jie massage at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O
Hmm... seems like the gals there provide bbbj. Correct me if i'm wrong....

R-K-O
Went there few days ago, not much girl left. Got a girl name Shan Shan...
no BJ...

massage:6.5
face:6.5
boobs:7.0 - small B(I guess) and soft.
HJ:7
BM: N.A
Service:7.5
RTF: Try other girls...
Old 20-12-2005, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaza24
This Nini used to work in JSP 2nd floor, tat time tried her 2 times b4 and she only do hj. Now she even do outdoor services....Veri friendly attitude though.
She told me before she work at Ming Jie, she worked at the same line the previous time she come to sg.

Easy to recognise her: Rose tattoo on her right breast. Now she does bbbj. But dun expect very good bbbj. Can see she trying to improve. First was only hj then to hj/bj then to hj/bbbj/FJ.
Old 20-12-2005, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 22
mlloh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymlloh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Try Lily few days back. Better looking one among them.
About 165- 170 tall .Massage ok compared to those 30min shops.
Pop menu. Feeling horny, ask for fj. open lion mouth . start nego from $150.
Me dun care tell her my price , take it or leave it. Finally she gave in.
Boobs seems fake coz can feel some hardness. sianz 1/2. Rush me to hurry up when me requested to change positions, saying boss dun allow fj in the shop ! wtf . Me also supply cd coz she say scare others know she fj if she went outside to get cd. Another sop bonk with prc WL.

look : 6
boobs : A+ to B- cup, 5 seems fake
massage : 5.5
hj: available , din try
bj :available, din try
fj : 5
altitude : 5.5
Old 20-12-2005, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 22
mlloh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymlloh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Decided to try Ah Hong today after all the good reviews.
went to shop . Lily recognised me. Me ask for Ah hong. she working.
Another gal recommended Lily, but politely decline coz wan to try other gal.
Shall not repeat the details as most reported before.
Din really enjoy the hj/bbbj coz quite painful at times.
The cim was something new.

ht: 168 -170
boobs: 6.5 , C cup
hj/bbbj: 5.5
service : 7
Old 20-12-2005, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

Went to this place on Mon 19/12/05. Greeted by an very average looking PC. Requested for ah hong, was told that she was servicing another bro, have to wait at least 1/2hr. Sianz 1/2, almost wanted to leave. Asked the girl wat's her name, she said nini. Remebered some bro commented on her services. So decided to give it a try.

Went into a partitioned room. Stripped and lied on the massage bed. very turned off by the head rest (this hole where you place your face on), very stink! maybe next time will request them to change the towel on the head rest.

The massage initially was very hard and painful, until i asked her to tone down. The massage for the next 1/2hr was heavenly. Good strength with good skills, unlike those 1/2 fark massage at PPC. The best part was when she start to massage my chest... with her hair dangling and tickling my face, its was a very sensual feeling. Then the moment came, asked me if i want bbj for $50, told her i tot the standard rate was $40. Eventually, she agreed and started to play with my didi, stroking it and tickling my nipples. I would say the bbj was a wonderful experience. Like what some bros say, she only does 1/2 CIM, meaning when u start to shoot in her mouth, she will spit it out and continue to hj for you. To me that was ok, since i really enjoyed the bbj experience alot, and do not want the girl to "suffer" with all my cum in her mouth. After that, went to take a quick bath and went back to the cubicle. Since there was still 10mins, she offered to give me a head massage. Great service and no rush, good!!! Eventually, the full 1 hr was up and i proceeded to dress up and pay her.

Looks: 7.5 (looks really good in the dark than under the light!)
Body: 8
Massage: Easily 8.5
BBBJ: 8.5 (with 1/2 CIM)
HJ: 7.5
Service: 8, absolutely no rush
RTF: Yes!
Damage: $30 + $40 + $10tips
Old 21-12-2005, 12:30 AM
Samster

ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Glad to see kelvindartz likes her.. oh ya.. if you need her contact no. to do FJ with her outside plz pm me. Only for those whom have tried her massage services and posted FR.

This is her timing: Anytime except during Ming Jie working hours. Thats all i know. Still you have to discuss with her yourself.
Old 21-12-2005, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
IceBerg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIceBerg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry for e late late FR on Ah hong .... din really got e chance to come in
firstly thanx to our "Lao shi" for e great lobang ... Feel tired n horny that day(Forget which date but think 2 weeks ago ??!!!) when to find e joint walk from Lor 7 all e way there damn shag!! When up n ask for Ah hong lucky she not working ... first look = ??? Damn dark how to see!!! When to 1 cubic, strip n wait for her .. as usual ask how come i noe her wif e standard ans .... LAO SHI lor!!! hehehe ... nice hard massage to e back n e most surprise thing is she apply oil on ur balls n butt crack n massage for a good whole 10 min!!! That was heaven .... like cumming but not there yet feeling !!! DAMMN!!! turn around n that a quick look ... not bad at least a 7 .... e rest was like wat it say .. CIM !!! WOW!!!

GREAT massage n specials said it all ... Will RTF b4 she goes back ...

Sorry for e short n lat FR
Old 21-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb
Glad to see kelvindartz likes her.. oh ya.. if you need her contact no. to do FJ with her outside plz pm me. Only for those whom have tried her massage services and posted FR.

This is her timing: Anytime except during Ming Jie working hours. Thats all i know. Still you have to discuss with her yourself.
I believe that those who had tried her massage shd have her hp number. I also finally got chance to try her yesterday, really lucky that she's free. Had went to try my luck on Mon at 4 plus but only to discover that she's free after 7! Rest is like what other bros had said... but man! She's really hungry for my little bro... After I CIM, she just kept on sucking and sucking... and sucking and refused to let go til it's totally 'clean' of cum .After end of massage, she gave me her hp number too.

Ratings:
Look: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10
Massage: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 8.5 /10 ( plus CIM --- shiok!)
RTF: Certainly!
She's leaving for her hometown on 16th Jan, expected to stay there for 2 mths.
Old 21-12-2005, 12:21 PM
Samster

Paiseh ar.. my previous post was on Nini.. not on Ah Hong. No wonder so bros came asking me on Ah Hong's no. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Old 21-12-2005, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 22
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Quote:
serious ar.. i tat time got Nini to do me outside.. she only allow BJ.. U must be damn good looking. You all should try her outside.. she's damn tight !~
U mean for outside services, she is choosy in term of looks? Wats the damage for FJ?
Old 21-12-2005, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyguy
I believe that those who had tried her massage shd have her hp number. I also finally got chance to try her yesterday, really lucky that she's free. Had went to try my luck on Mon at 4 plus but only to discover that she's free after 7! Rest is like what other bros had said... but man! She's really hungry for my little bro... After I CIM, she just kept on sucking and sucking... and sucking and refused to let go til it's totally 'clean' of cum .After end of massage, she gave me her hp number too.

Ratings:
Look: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10
Massage: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 8.5 /10 ( plus CIM --- shiok!)
RTF: Certainly!
She's leaving for her hometown on 16th Jan, expected to stay there for 2 mths.
My apology too... I forgot to specify that my FR is on Ah Hong. Sorry to bro ttenneb for the mix up too.
Old 21-12-2005, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaza24
U mean for outside services, she is choosy in term of looks? Wats the damage for FJ?
Ya.. outside services, I strongly doubt she is choosy. As for damage: the 1st time i had her outside, i asked her how mcuh to pay, she said up to you.. but me paid from the level of satisfaction - $100.

Bonkable time: Anytime except Ming Jie working hours.
Old 21-12-2005, 02:31 PM
Samster

akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ya.. outside services, I strongly doubt she is choosy. As for damage: the 1st time i had her outside, i asked her how mcuh to pay, she said up to you.. but me paid from the level of satisfaction - $100.

Bonkable time: Anytime except Ming Jie working hours.
Thks for the info, seldom got such gd lobang. Feel like going MJ now.
Old 21-12-2005, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 22
LUNCH is a glorious beacon of lightLUNCH is a glorious beacon of lightLUNCH is a glorious beacon of lightLUNCH is a glorious beacon of lightLUNCH is a glorious beacon of light

Summary: GOOD. REALLY GOOD.

This place is called "Min Jie" (not Ming Jie), located between L25A and L27, on
the main road (Geylang Road).

Can I say some rubbish here?
The trip there reminded me something.
Actually, I have my regular. But little by little,
my regular TN gal seems forgot how to massage and
focus more on the special part. Ah Hong let me recall
what a full massage process should be.

Hands and feet should also be taken care of....etc.
Anyway, I enjoy it quite much.
But....she can not compare with my regular TN gal's massage skill,
I mean in the "past".
But...it is defintiely above average, I should say.

Good lobang indeed.
Brother here can up my rep? my points stay at 10 and sometimes
I need it to be qualified for something. Check my post, and you
will know I'm a loyal, serious member. Do me a favor, as the Christmas
gift, can?
Old 21-12-2005, 08:38 PM
Samster

Call up MJ afternoon to look for NiNi, found out that she no longer working there!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1