The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2014, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenip5 View Post
U need to keep your below head cool also
haha is not my little bro.. is my heart..
Old 29-11-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
devilcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious76 View Post
haha.. Yeah.. But now, i am waking up now... I am also start to regret.. I am keeping things cool as it is now.
Bro.. I don't think so you are cooling down now instead of yearning , depressed and fucked up..
I again warned you for the last.. That gal u were after is not fickle minded but instead is money minded.. stalling time only makes you suffers badly and giving u false hope.. look for a better 1 instead of wasting your resources there without any good..
Old 29-11-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilcheong View Post
Bro.. I don't think so you are cooling down now instead of yearning , depressed and fucked up..
I again warned you for the last.. That gal u were after is not fickle minded but instead is money minded.. stalling time only makes you suffers badly and giving u false hope.. look for a better 1 instead of wasting your resources there without any good..
Yearning.. nope.. Depressed and fucked up.. Yes.. I know the gal is after my money.. Thats why i am cooling down now.... I am now heading to an cooling period because i thinking of my money.. Yeah.. I am no going to waste any more resources unless she show some commitment to me..
Old 29-11-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
devilcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yearning.. nope.. Depressed and fucked up.. Yes.. I know the gal is after my money.. Thats why i am cooling down now.... I am now heading to an cooling period because i thinking of my money.. Yeah.. I am no going to waste any more resources unless she show some commitment to me..
@#%&5&&//! Wth unless!!! Just tell her to fxxk off and end it now la.. no more unless, what if, will or any chances!!!
Old 29-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilcheong View Post
@#%&5&&//! Wth unless!!! Just tell her to fxxk off and end it now la.. no more unless, what if, will or any chances!!!

aiyoh...its his money what...he like to spend in which matter is his choice lol...why bother to care so much...

do u think he will listen...
Old 29-11-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
aiyoh...its his money what...he like to spend in which matter is his choice lol...why bother to care so much...

do u think he will listen...
correct lo...why bother...haizzz...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-11-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
charming888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Talk much no use la, 3 words to describe. 放不下。
Old 29-11-2014, 06:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
commitment yes sure no problem...she commited to bleed u of all your money as you offer her nothing more than that...maybe if u spent some time losing weight so she feels she has a handsome bf, or u learn vietnamese so she can talk with you about her hopes and dreams and u can make her laugh etc, but right now what really do u offer her or ANY girl..except easy money, so best focus on how to make this source of money never ending
Old 29-11-2014, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
commitment yes sure no problem...she commited to bleed u of all your money as you offer her nothing more than that...maybe if u spent some time losing weight so she feels she has a handsome bf, or u learn vietnamese so she can talk with you about her hopes and dreams and u can make her laugh etc, but right now what really do u offer her or ANY girl..except easy money, so best focus on how to make this source of money never ending
lol yes.. Anyway, her family now do not want her to be with me..
Old 29-11-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ohhh so sad....
Old 29-11-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Its a very low threshold to impress the family and want a VB to be with you...just need a decent job polite etc unless they see any red flags its the VB who is more demanding
Old 30-11-2014, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well... to share it.. She say she want marriage so have to go and visit her family..
Reserve comments on matter...

Good luck...just go with open mind and dun commit anything
Old 30-11-2014, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Its a very low threshold to impress the family and want a VB to be with you...just need a decent job polite etc unless they see any red flags its the VB who is more demanding
I will like to know if it is true that the VB respect their family a lot? and if i am accepted by the family, I am their son-in-law and the VB will listen to me??
Old 30-11-2014, 09:11 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
I will like to know if it is true that the VB respect their family a lot? and if i am accepted by the family, I am their son-in-law and the VB will listen to me??
can i ask why u ask this when u already said they/she doesnt want to marry u...and yes the vb respects and listens to the family first, they prob will even listen to extended family before u, u are a outsider, can u train her so she will listen to u ? yes, but u damn sure need lots of patience and she need to respect you first and formost....in this case from what u have described i dont think she respects you, if anything your comments and your ideas indicated to many you are quite a weak and easily manipulated man...lety iot put it this way if u are so weak minded she can twist you around her little finger, she will think most people will be able to do that as she is after all lowly educated, so why would she trust your judgement and listen to u, plus u are a outsider, who can easily leave, her family will always be there for her.....THE FACT THAT YOU GO ON A SEX FORUM TO ASK ABOUT RELATIONSHIP MATTERS ASKING MEN WHO ARE EITHER IN FAILED RELATIONSHIPS, CANT GET A RELATIONSHIP AND THUS NEED TO PAY FOR SEX OR WHO ARE SERIAL MISOGYNISTS/ADULTERERS...points to a lack of rational mind
Old 30-11-2014, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
can i ask why u ask this when u already said they/she doesnt want to marry u...and yes the vb respects and listens to the family first, they prob will even listen to extended family before u, u are a outsider, can u train her so she will listen to u ? yes, but u damn sure need lots of patience and she need to respect you first and formost....in this case from what u have described i dont think she respects you, if anything your comments and your ideas indicated to many you are quite a weak and easily manipulated man...lety iot put it this way if u are so weak minded she can twist you around her little finger, she will think most people will be able to do that as she is after all lowly educated, so why would she trust your judgement and listen to u, plus u are a outsider, who can easily leave, her family will always be there for her.....THE FACT THAT YOU GO ON A SEX FORUM TO ASK ABOUT RELATIONSHIP MATTERS ASKING MEN WHO ARE EITHER IN FAILED RELATIONSHIPS, CANT GET A RELATIONSHIP AND THUS NEED TO PAY FOR SEX OR WHO ARE SERIAL MISOGYNISTS/ADULTERERS...points to a lack of rational mind
One and foremost, i asking in the sex forum is that there are no other forum available to discuss on my relationship with VB..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1