The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

True Blue Authentic Chinese Beauty

WL: Cat
House: L16H54A
Home: Hubei
Ht/Wt: 160cm/50kg
Debut: April 2015

Looks (8/10): She has a true blue authentic Chinese beautiful face, wide,round shape face with big round sparkling eyes, small sharp nose and sensual lips. Her complexion was jade white, very fair and smooth. Her key asset was her C+ juicy boobs and peach colour tits, so firm yet soft. She was a bit meaty side, but yet slim at the waist and sexy legs. Slight tummy was spotted.

Boobs (9/10): C+ boobs. Arguably one of the best pair of boobs that I ever savoured in GL. With peach colur tits and the skin so fair that sensuos green veins could be seen beneath them.

Bath (8/10): Obviously she scored points with her C+ boobs in bm and finsihed off with bbbj.

Catbath (8/10): Very hardworking mm, leaving no stones unturned on my body with her soft short tongues licking and twirling.

BBBJ (7/10): Half strokes with lots of flicking on the tip, a bit soft on the pressure, can be improved.

AR (8/10): 2 rounds. One on my fours. Another one lying on my back with my legs raised up. Very thoroughly done with circular tongue motions all over the ass area, sending ripples across to my hardened dick.

FJ (7.5/10): Able to cope up with me and accommodate all my requests. 5-course dinner starting with missionary, sitting, cowgirl, (skip air-bonk cos too heavy), sideway and doggie.

Frenching: Sadly no. Only light kissing for me. ☹

Painting: Also no. She seemed not so keen to let me sayang her. She said she was used to it, no need prelude…haha. ☹

GFE (6.5/10): She was a straight, no nonsense mm. At least she told me what she like or didn’t like honestly.

Overall: Great for boobs lover who are drooling for big juicy boobs with smooth fair skin but low gfe.

RTF: No, unless she can open up to frenching and can improve on letting herself go.
Old 23-05-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

KK 3033

While she won’t thanks me for referring to her as a MILF, that is what she is to me. Looking at all the other girls who have a fresh look about them, this girl looks a lot older. Her body is big as well as not as toned. But she has a market that will like her. Think of those 30 something year old mothers. Big tits and a nice ass. This is what you have with this girl. Plus she dresses like a slut which is great. Tiny jeans shorts and a bra top. That is it. Her boobs wobble when she walks as well which turns every guys head in the room.

Looks: 7.5/10 She is no stunning beauty but she has her appeal. Didn’t particularly like her extra long fake lashes but that adds to the slut MILF appeal.

Body: 7.5/10 On the bigger side she is what is called a full bodied woman I guess. Bit of a tummy but curves galore.

Boobs: 7/10 Big, at least a C if not more but slight sag. All real though for those who like it. When she tit fucks you, your dick is totally wrapped in soft pillows so to speak.

BBBJ: 8/10 This girl can suck cock. Hard or soft she knows it all. She started soft with me and then applied more pressure when it seemed I was not responding lol

AR: I told her to skip it

FJ: 8/10 She is a noisy fuck. Volume is fantastic. Done in missionary and I fished her in doggy looking at her tits swing under her as I pounded from behind.

Frenching: 8.5/10 Started with her mouth close. Grrrrr....slowly got into it as the session went on. Full on frenching by the time it reached BBBJ

Summary: She is not for all but she ticks all the boxes for those with a MILF fetish. Nice girl. Good chit chat and a solid massage also.
Old 23-05-2015, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Can't fins the thread for 1429. Just to inform that Bei-Er has cut card and return home last night.
Old 24-05-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up It was an Electrifying Sexxion!!

It was an Electrifying Sexxion!

WL Name - Yang Yang
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 25 years young (But she can pass off as a 22 years lass)
Height - 1.63m tall
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - She has prior experience in the flesh trade ... I guess she debuted about a month or so only ...

Appearance - She has lotsa sex-appeals ... She has sharp facial features ... Double eyelid eyes, real eyelashes which were laced with mascara ... High bridge nose and rather sharp as well ... Very well shaped smally lips and almond facial shape ... Retro long rebonding hairstyle ... In my opinion, she is pretty in my book ... Definitely one of the better lookers in today's GL CAT150 standard ...

Bod - Not so flattering once undressed ... Her arms and legs are slim ... Hip is rather wide and not so proportional ... This makes her a little more like pear shape ... Flat butts ... A little tummy protrusion ... LUckily just a little ... The consolation is, her body complexion is super tofu smooth and fair ... Very good to feel especially when she was doing a body2body stimulation on me ... Shiokalicious!

Tits - C cupper frontal assets with beautiful pink smally nips ... Not 100% sure if her tits are silicon-implanted or not as they felt firm and dense to me ... Certainly does not feel natural ... However, if they ain't real stuff, they are certainly a very well done op job ... Nonetheless, I spent hell lotsa time moulding, kneading, sucking and licking these assets ...

Pussy - Pretty pretty pinkiest pussy with just a landing strip of pubic hair left ... I simply love the youthful looking pussy of hers ... Without a doubt, I immediately dived in for a good DATY without hesitation upon seeing it ... It was slippery smooth ... I was a happy man for sure!

Pre-Shower Routine - Awesome! Lotsa spontaneity in her proactive approaches ... I must say she was programmed to serve me ... She was all over me without much prompting from me once the door of paradise closed behind us ... Passionate frenching occurred by default ... we undressed each other in desperate fashion as if we were lost lovers who met again in a whirlwind fashion ... She mounted on top of me and pussy grinding (still in her panty) my already rock-hard cock ... and I slipped my hand into her panty to stimulate her clit ... and groped her tits with my other hand ... It was PSE to the max ... I then pulled off her panty and gave her a violent and furious cunnilingus ... Yummilicious!

Shower Action - Generous amount of bod2body soapy stimulation from back to front ... She slided her butts along the length of my dick to mimic a doggy bonking action whilst I groped her massive tits from behind ... We frenched passionately when she turned over to face me ... I used my fingers to stimulate her clit and slided two of my fingers into her love hole ... I felt wetness within it ... She then bent down to give me a 3/4 throated BBBJ ... I very gently thrusted my dick into her mouth to make it full throated BBBJ ... Hahaha ...

AR - Very sensuously done! One of the best I have experienced this year ... She positioned me on my fours and licked with controlled pace and pressure ... I like the way she twirled and pressed her tongue on my ass-crack whilst she employed subtle HJ on my dick ... The feeling was damn shiok lah! No words can describe it vividly ... She then slided down under me to continue BBBJing me ...

French Kissing - Very very passionately-engaging ... Very spontaneous as well ... Her tongue pressure against mine seemed to be very optimal ... Our hands were constantly active over each other whilst we frenched incessantly like true blue lovers ... Yummy!

BBBJ - 3/4 throated BBBJ at first but gradually became full throated BBBJ all the way ... She would slide her pussy against my thigh whilst BBBJing me ... Very kinky and sex-appealing indeed! I like ... With that kinda sexily chio face like Yang Yang doing a BBBJ on me was a big bonus to me ... Heavenly!

FJ - The FJ was simply electrifying ... Total Eclipse of the heart and soul ... Her love hole was ultra tight and moist ... I shall not be too vivid here as some might be [/B]disappointed if they did not get what I experienced ... My advice is better to try her with an open mind ... All I can say is, I enjoyed fucking this lass thoroughly ... And that suggests why I proclaimed the sexxion as Electrifying! She pumped up my sexual adrenaline to the max!

Attitude - One word - Awesome! She has the talent of a professional whore I guess ... Haha ...

I hope I don't have to wait extra long for her after the above FR ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 24-05-2015 at 08:30 PM.
Old 24-05-2015, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

My very short, concise and no-agenda FR on Xiao Ling (2831A)...

Looks: Very fair and good complexion, mistress kind of look. Short but not so petite. Very feminine voice which I like.
Boobs: Soft and supple C-cup. Yummy!
Pre-shower: Not much action, just talk and talk
Shower: Simple rubba-rubba on my back buts he washes damn clean, focusing on my anal. We frenched briefly while she was soaping me.
Foreplay: She played romantic songs from her phone on speaker mode to set the atmosphere right! Makes use of her c-cup assets to roam my body, and she can't stand the sight of my hands not busy squeezing her boobs or digging her clit!
AR: This girl should be an AR commando, as when she moved down to my ass to lick my perineum, she sprayed some liquid onto my anal before launching the assault. But I told her to skip, much to her protest! Haha.
BBBJ: She has a rather small mouth, so she could at most go half throat only. But very accommodating and can blow in many different positions.
FJ: She loves it hard, fast and furious! And she loves having her c-cup assets squeezed and fondled constantly while being bonked left, right and centre in any position imaginable.
Frenching: Passive frencher but trying her best to please.
RTF: Tho she is lacking in some skill sets, I must say that she has great attitude and very eager to please. Not a time watcher and very chatty. Has gem potential!
Old 25-05-2015, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
blaze is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishish View Post
What if during BJ 3mins I too horny cum liao, can Ask for massage then later 2nd shot? Or she's gonna get dressed and that's the end?
never happened to me so i cant answer that. usually if i feel about to cum i ask her to stop the BJ and do some foreplay until my sonny calms down abit.
any other bro's had this situation?
Old 25-05-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs Listing

Quote:
Originally Posted by miwantit View Post
0819 >> Ding Ding(B+ pink 1.56m), Kai Xin(B+), Wan Wan(C+ pale brown, 1.6m), Xiao Bing(B+/C brown big 1.66m), Xiao Xue(C pinkish 1.6m), Xiao Yu(B+ 1.6m), Yun Yun(B+ pink 1.65m)
1019 >> Xiao Ke (C)
1425 >> Ah Yen (C 1.57m)
1429 >> Bei Er(C brownish 1.62m), Ling Ling(C brownish pinkish 1.62m), Yao Yao(B+)
1431 >> Han Han(ENH B+ 1.7m), Li Na(C light brown big 1.63m), Si Si(B+ 1.6m)

1606 >> Lisa(B+ pinkish), Niu Niu(B+/C pink 1.66m), Rong Rong(C light brown 1.68m), Ting Ting(B+)
1606A >> Xiao Hong(B+ brown 1.65m), Xiao Ke(ENH C 1.63m), Xiao Xue(B+ 1.63m), Xiao Yan(B+ 1.6m), Xiao Yu(B+/C pinkish 1.68m)
1608 >> Ge Ge(B+), Jiu Jiu(B+), Li Li(B+ pink 1.64m), Xiao Xiao(B+/C brownish 1.58m)
1610 >> Dola(B+/C light brown 1.6m)
1612 >> Bo Bo(D pink 1.6m), CK(B+/C light brown 1.64m), Emily(B+ light brown 1.58m), Eva(B+ light brown 1.58m), Evon(B+ pink 1.6m), Michelle(B+ light brown 1.59m), Sky(C reddish 1.58m)
1615 >> Co Co(B+ brown 1.63m), Le Le(C 1.64m), Lu Lu(B+), Tong Tong(C light brown 1.63m), Yan Zhi(C 1.58m bah bah), Yi Yi(C+/D 1.52m)
1617 >> Jia Bao(B+ dark 1.6m), Jia Jia(B+ 1.58m), Jia Qi(C), Jia Xi(B+/C 1.62m), Jia Xue(B+ brownish 1.6m), Jia Yi(B+/C light brown 1.56m), Tang Guo(B+ 1.58m)
1639 >> Tang Tang(C light brown slight sag 1.62m), Na Na(ENH B+ light pink 1.6m slim)
1649 >> Cherry(ENH C 1.58m), Wei Lang(B+)
1651 >> Duo Duo(C), Li Li(C 1.52m), Na Na(C), Xue Er(B+/C brownish 1.55m), Yang Yang(C)
1654A >> Chu Chu(B+/C pink 1.63m), Judy(B+/C), Li Li(C 1.7m), Meow Meow(D pinkish sag 1.55m), Xiao Mi(B+), Xiao Niu(C+ light brown 1.63m), Xiao Yi(B+/C), Xiao Yu(B+ pinkish 1.6m), Yang Yang(ENH C 1.64m), Ying Ying(B+ 1.7m)
1667 >> Na Na(ENH B+ light pink 1.6m slim)
1669 >> Le Le(C 1.54m), Xiao Bing(B+ pinkish 1.67m), Xiao Ping(C)

16W04 >> Tian Tian(B+/C 1.63m), Xiao Yi(B+ 1.57m)
16W06 >> Amy(C brown 1.56m), JC(B+ 1.63m), Mei Li(B+ 1.6m)
16W12 >> Baby#1(C+ brownish 1.58m), Ke Ke(B+/C 1.62m), Ping Ping(C 1.6m slim), Ting Ting(B+)
16W15 >> An Qi(B+ light brown 1.56m), Bao Bao(B+), Fei Er(C), Le Le(C pale brown 1.57m), Ye Zhi(B+ 1.64m)
16W17 >> Jia Qi(C+/D light brown small 1.6m), Ting Ting(B+ 1.6m)
16W19 >> Bing Bing(ENH B+/C slim), Bo Bo(C) , Dou Dou(C+), Yan Yan(ENH B+ light brown 1.66m), Xiao Yan Zi(C), Yan Zi(B+), Yu Shan(B+), Zhen Zhen(B+ pinkish 1.66m curvy)

1803 >> Le Le(B+ 1.67m), Si Qi(B+ brown 1.61m)
1805 >> Co Co(B+ pale brown 1.62m), Duo Duo(C brownish 1.58m), Ferrari(ENH C light brown 1.65m), Hui Zi(B+/C 1.53m)
1809 >> Mango(C 1.67m), Xin Xin(C 1.65m), Yao Yao(C+/D), Yi Yi(D, 1.62m bah bah)
1817 >> Bei Bei(C+/D 1.6m), Li Li(B+/C brown 1.56m), Qian Qian(ENH C brown), Tao Zi(C 1.68m)
1854 >> Apple(B+ brownish 1.63m), Doreen(C pinkish, KK(B+ light brown 1.57m)
1856 >> Bai Xue(B+ pink 1.7m), Chanel(B+ 1.67m), Li Cha(C), LV(B+ 1.55m), MoMo(B+ pink 1.59m), Shui Mi(C pink 1.58m slim), To To(C), Xue Mei(C)

2017 >> Le Le(B+ 1.66m)
2033 >> Mei Mei(C pink), Mei Qi(B+/C brown sag 1.66m), Mei Yan(B+/C light brown 1.56m), Mei Zhen(C+/D light brown 1.62m)
2038 >> Bai He(ENH C 1.6m), Hu Die(C), Mango(C), Wen Wen(B+ 1.64m), Zi Wei(C light brown)
2040 >> Xiao Bei(B+), Xiao Min(B+ light brown 1.58m)
2041 >> Bobbi(B+ brown. 1.57m), Duo Duo(B+ 1.6m), Gi Gi(ENH C 1.6m slim), Hai Yang aka Ocean(C 1.63m), Lili(B+ pink 1.58m), Lisa(C light brown 1.7m), Xiao Xiao(ENH B+/C pinkish big 1.6m), Xue Er(C), Yuki(C), Zi Qing(C+ brownish slight sag 1.58m curvy)
2043 >> Mikione/Miki1(C)
2045 >> Bei Bei(B+), Feng Huang (C brownish 1.61m), Hong Dou(B+), Piao Yang(B+ reddish pink 1.63m), Si Xin(B+)
2047 >> Jia Le(C), Jia Mei(B+), Jia Ni(C pink 1.62m), Jia Wei(C/C+ 1.6m), Jia Zhen(ENH B+/C light brown 1.6m)
2062 >> Fei Fei(C 1.58m), Wen Wen(B+ 1.63m), Xue Er(C brownish), Yo Yo(C brownish pinkish bit sag)
2062A >> Fei Fei(ENH B+ 1.7m), Kai Xin(B+/C), Qi Qi(B+), Xiao Xiao(B+ 1.58m), Yang Yang(B+)

24M13 >> Ba Ba 88(C), Jiu Jiu 99(B+/C pinkish 1.64m), Ling San 03(B+ 1.62m)
2831A >> Mi Qi(C), Paris(B+/C light brown 1.6m), Xiao Ling(C light brown 1.55m)
3033 >> AC Milan(ENH C+ 1.63m curvy), Fei Fei(ENH C pale brown 1.68m), Tina(B+ 1.55m), Wen Wen(C lightish brown 1.62m)
Hi bro, may I do a little bit of updating? Han Han of 1431, Xiao Niu of 1654A and Feng Huang of 2045 have left GL for good. I have recently upped Ying Ying nearly who came to GL nearly 2 months ago. Her boobs are 36A+ and 170 cm in height but her service is good.
Cheers
Old 25-05-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 9
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs Listing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kp338 View Post
Hi bro, may I do a little bit of updating? Han Han of 1431, Xiao Niu of 1654A and Feng Huang of 2045 have left GL for good. I have recently upped Ying Ying nearly who came to GL nearly 2 months ago. Her boobs are 36A+ and 170 cm in height but her service is good.
Cheers
Bro kp338, does she have great (dancer) legs and nice skin ?
Old 25-05-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle2015 View Post
Bro kp338, does she have great (dancer) legs and nice skin ?
Bro, bro nat28 has penned a FR on Ying Ying. This is the link:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread....post12969 759

I believe this FR would answer your questions.

I agree that Ying Ying gives good frenching. She is relatively big-boned and 170 cm tall. I also had an enjoyable session with her.
Old 26-05-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 9
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you Bro
Old 26-05-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kp338 View Post
Cheers
Thanks for update bro.
Old 26-05-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better
CAT 150- Big Boobs Listing

0819 >> Ding Ding(B+ pink 1.56m), Kai Xin(B+), Wan Wan(C+ pale brown, 1.6m), Xiao Bing(B+/C brown big 1.66m), Xiao Xue(C pinkish 1.6m), Xiao Yu(B+ 1.6m), Yun Yun(B+ pink 1.65m)
1019 >> Xiao Ke (C)
1425 >> Ah Yen (C 1.57m)
1429 >> Ling Ling(C brownish pinkish 1.62m), Yao Yao(B+)
1431 >> Li Na(C light brown big 1.63m), Si Si(B+ 1.6m)

1606 >> Lisa(B+ pinkish), Niu Niu(B+/C pink 1.66m), Rong Rong(C light brown 1.68m), Ting Ting(B+)
1606A >> Xiao Hong(B+ brown 1.65m), Xiao Ke(ENH C 1.63m), Xiao Xue(B+ 1.63m), Xiao Yan(B+ 1.6m), Xiao Yu(B+/C pinkish 1.68m)
1608 >> Ge Ge(B+), Jiu Jiu(B+), Li Li(B+ pink 1.64m), Xiao Xiao(B+/C brownish 1.58m)
1610 >> Dola(B+/C light brown 1.6m)
1612 >> Bo Bo(D pink 1.6m), CK(B+/C light brown 1.64m), Emily(B+ light brown 1.58m), Eva(B+ light brown 1.58m), Evon(B+ pink 1.6m), Michelle(B+ light brown 1.59m), Sky(C reddish 1.58m)
1615 >> Co Co(B+ brown 1.63m), Le Le(C 1.64m), Lu Lu(B+), Tong Tong(C light brown 1.63m), Yan Zhi(C 1.58m bah bah), Yi Yi(D sag 1.52m)
1617 >> Jia Bao(B+ dark 1.6m), Jia Jia(B+ 1.58m), Jia Qi(C), Jia Xi(B+/C 1.62m), Jia Xue(B+ brownish 1.6m), Jia Yi(B+/C light brown 1.56m), Tang Guo(B+ 1.58m)
1639 >> Tang Tang(C light brown slight sag 1.62m), Na Na(ENH B+ light pink 1.6m slim)
1649 >> Cherry(ENH C 1.58m), Wei Lang(B+)
1651 >> Duo Duo(C), Li Li(C 1.52m), Na Na(C), Xue Er(B+/C brownish 1.55m), Yang Yang(C)
1654A >> Chu Chu(B+/C pink 1.63m), Judy(B+/C), Li Li(C 1.7m), Meow Meow(D pinkish sag 1.55m), Xiao Mi(B+), Xiao Yi(B+/C), Xiao Yu(B+ pinkish 1.6m), Yang Yang(ENH C pink 1.64m)
1667 >> Na Na(ENH B+ light pink 1.6m slim)
1669 >> Le Le(C 1.54m), Xiao Bing(B+ pinkish 1.67m), Xiao Ping(C)

16W04 >> Tian Tian(B+/C 1.63m)
16W06 >> Amy(C brown 1.56m), JC(B+ 1.63m), Mei Li(B+ 1.6m)
16W12 >> Baby#1(C+ brownish 1.58m), Ke Ke(B+/C 1.62m), Ping Ping(C 1.6m slim), Ting Ting(B+)
16W15 >> An Qi(B+ light brown 1.56m), Bao Bao(B+), Fei Er(C), Le Le(C pale brown 1.57m), Ye Zhi(B+ 1.64m)
16W17 >> Jia Qi(C+/D light brown small 1.6m), Ting Ting(B+ 1.6m)
16W19 >> Bing Bing(ENH B+/C slim), Bo Bo(C) , Dou Dou(C+), Yan Yan(ENH B+ light brown 1.66m), Xiao Yan Zi(C), Yan Zi(B+), Yu Shan(B+), Zhen Zhen(B+ pinkish 1.66m curvy)

1803 >> Le Le(B+ 1.67m), Si Qi(B+ brown 1.61m)
1805 >> Co Co(B+ pale brown 1.62m), Duo Duo(C brownish 1.58m), Ferrari(ENH C light brown 1.65m), Hui Zi(B+/C 1.53m)
1809 >> Mango(C 1.67m), Xin Xin(C 1.65m), Yao Yao(C+/D), Yi Yi(D, 1.62m bah bah)
1817 >> Bei Bei(C+/D 1.6m), Li Li(B+/C brown 1.56m), Qian Qian(ENH C brown), Tao Zi(C 1.68m)
1854 >> Apple(B+ brownish 1.63m), Doreen(C pinkish, KK(B+ light brown 1.57m)
1856 >> Bai Xue(B+ pink 1.7m), Chanel(B+ 1.67m), Li Cha(C), LV(B+ 1.55m), MoMo(B+ pink 1.59m), Shui Mi(C pink 1.58m slim), To To(C), Xue Mei(C)

2017 >> Le Le(B+ 1.66m)
2033 >> Mei Mei(C pink), Mei Qi(B+/C brown sag 1.66m), Mei Yan(B+/C light brown 1.56m), Mei Zhen(B+/C light brown 1.62m)
2038 >> Bai He(ENH C 1.6m), Hu Die(C), Mango(C), Wen Wen(B+ 1.64m), Zi Wei(C light brown)
2040 >> Xiao Bei(B+), Xiao Min(B+ light brown 1.58m)
2041 >> Bobbi(B+ brown. 1.57m), Duo Duo(B+ 1.6m), Gi Gi(ENH C 1.6m slim), Hai Yang aka Ocean(C 1.63m), Lili(B+ pink 1.58m), Lisa(C light brown 1.7m), Xiao Xiao(ENH B+/C pinkish big 1.6m), Xue Er(C), Yuki(C), Zi Qing(C+ brownish slight sag 1.58m curvy)
2043 >> Mikione/Miki1(C)
2045 >> Bei Bei(B+), Hong Dou(B+), Piao Yang(B+ reddish pink 1.63m), Si Xin(B+)
2047 >> Jia Le(C), Jia Mei(B+), Jia Ni(C pink 1.62m), Jia Wei(C/C+ 1.6m), Jia Zhen(ENH B+/C light brown 1.6m)
2062 >> Fei Fei(C 1.58m), Wen Wen(B+ 1.63m), Xue Er(C brownish), Yo Yo(C brownish pinkish bit sag)
2062A >> Fei Fei(ENH B+ 1.7m), Kai Xin(B+/C), Qi Qi(B+), Xiao Xiao(B+ 1.58m)

24M13 >> Ba Ba 88(C), Jiu Jiu 99(B+/C pinkish 1.64m), Ling San 03(B+ 1.62m)
2831A >> Mi Qi(C), Paris(B+/C light brown 1.6m), Xiao Ling(C light brown 1.55m)
3033 >> AC Milan(ENH C+ 1.63m curvy), Fei Fei(ENH C pale brown 1.68m), Tina(B+ 1.55m), Wen Wen(C lightish brown 1.62m)
Old 29-05-2015, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ryuden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

WL: kate or Cat
House: L16H54A
Home: Hubei
Ht/Wt: 158cm/52kg
Debut: 4/2015

Looks (7/10): Oval face, small nose and mouth typical china girl look

Boobs (7/10): I think C+, firm but sag (can see by the sides)

Bath (8/10): some rubba rubba using her boob at the back plus bbbj front

Catbath (8/10): hardworkng mm, wanted give AR but skipped

BBBJ (7/10): slow not deep, not much pressure she likes use her lips to grind my 2ic bbbj just for too long

AR (0/10): skipped

FJ (7/10): cow girl front and finished off missionery

Frenching: no only cheek pecks, so i don't force her

Painting: no she said itchy and don't enjoy been painted

GFE (7/10): chatty friendly but not those will sayang you type

Overall: ok normal bonk but for 150 i think go for others

RTF: no

I find her figure look like pear , sorry don't know how to describe but after i see her stripped first impression came into my mind is pear.
Old 31-05-2015, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Looks like a gem is missed out here. I have tried her and well... good ah

Name: xiao li
House: L16H69
Height: 1.55m
Boobs: c cupper
Debut;: feb 2015
Skin: fair
Eyes: big round barbie doll iris

I tried this hidden gem many times in 1669 and hav rtf ma y times. First time i saw her, her boobs r exploding beneath her dress.

Her bbbj suction is splendid. Not mechanical but u can feel the suction force.

Her c boobs r good to watch as u bang her in doggie style.

As u entered her missionery, her boobs swinging in circles as u pump away turn u on even more.

One of my GL favourites

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 31-05-2015, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

For those who knows...2045 xuan xuan is one of the hot favourites ang pai with c cupper. Service is top notched also but not easy to get her

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1