The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2012, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 23
SEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to all
ZaoGeng Location

I guess each and everyone of us would have a fair share of favorite location in mind when it comes to zaogeng? Be it downblouse or up skirt it turn us on

Will it be good if we were to share some location that you can easily spot ZG so that whenever we pass by probably can take extra notice of the people above/below us I guess this isn't illegal as long as you don't go around using your camera to capture.

I don't think by listing these places here will make the target be more careful as some of the places they can't avoid

Recently come across a lot of ZG with really great view at thiese places, hope more will be added to the list?

1) Overhead bridge (The one linking from Golden Mile Food Centre to golden mile complex side- *just manage to get at the right position below the bridge while waiting for someone days ago.. best during lunch time guarantee see lot of OL with short skirt and see a couple wearing G)

2) escalator is shopping mall (I like Taka, as long those going up and down in different direction side by side you will see ZG quite often)

3) Lift (if you notice lift at airport, especially T3, they are transparent glass door. Stand near to lift door and you can have great view from approaching lift)

4) bus stop (will alway slow down driving approaching bus stop near school especially JC, or cbd area OL. their skirt damn short. Sit down see everything)

More to come if I can remember, do share yours.

Last edited by SEXCRAZY; 08-07-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
erectile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ZaoGeng Location

Thanks for sharing.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 12
5964 is one of the Best!5964 is one of the Best!5964 is one of the Best!5964 is one of the Best!

Nice. But be careful. Someone nothing to do will post you on stomp. Just be on ur toe.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pincer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Suntec city, the metal spiral staircase near the taxi stands...got gap
Old 10-07-2012, 06:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dcyrusb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cloud forest, new marina bay attraction. Loads of chances to see, just bring camera and pretend to take pictures. I've been there last Sunday and seriously, loads of girls just wear skirts there. From below the waterfall, look up at the spiral bridge and the lookout point. I couldn't see as my gal with me. She wearing mini skirt, so didn't allow her to stand too near the edge to prevent 'sharing'.
Old 13-07-2012, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 14
kerjasama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcyrusb View Post
Cloud forest, new marina bay attraction. Loads of chances to see, just bring camera and pretend to take pictures. I've been there last Sunday and seriously, loads of girls just wear skirts there. From below the waterfall, look up at the spiral bridge and the lookout point.
Bro is right - I was there yesterday, taking some visitors and Cloud forest is a must visit. But a bit difficult to take pictures, as it will be too obvious when you point your camera upwards. You can always pretend to take the waterfall, though.

For those who do not want to pay to enter the dome, then try the Supertree and stand under the OCBC walkway. A bit high up, but still offer a good view, and also not forgetting the food centre. Select a strategic angle and you will have lots to see.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21023 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

University/JC lecture theatre I used to catch many zaogeng many years ago. Especially ex-convent gals always sit with legs open!

Wonder if I m the lecturer, will I b focus enuf to teach?
Old 04-02-2013, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3292 / Power: 17
greatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
University/JC lecture theatre I used to catch many zaogeng many years ago. Especially ex-convent gals always sit with legs open!

Wonder if I m the lecturer, will I b focus enuf to teach?
they will be multi-tasking but focusing on the real task at hand!
Old 04-02-2013, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

sharing is caring for locations!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 14
Sword_74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overhead bridge spanning across AYE to NUS (Heading towards Tuas). Look out for the staircase. Manage to see black panty this morning when I drove past the bridge.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 23
SEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to allSEXCRAZY is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword_74 View Post
Overhead bridge spanning across AYE to NUS (Heading towards Tuas). Look out for the staircase. Manage to see black panty this morning when I drove past the bridge.
Yea notice a lot while drive pass bridges but lookout your front too be careful the car infront maybe also brake looking up
Old 05-02-2013, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
uglyuncle84 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I have a thread on this. But my one is private as too much cook spoil the soup
Old 06-02-2013, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyuncle84 View Post
I have a thread on this. But my one is private as too much cook spoil the soup
too less cook also can't cook the soup..
Old 07-02-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 19
bodohmusibat has much to be proud ofbodohmusibat has much to be proud ofbodohmusibat has much to be proud ofbodohmusibat has much to be proud ofbodohmusibat has much to be proud ofbodohmusibat has much to be proud ofbodohmusibat has much to be proud ofbodohmusibat has much to be proud ofbodohmusibat has much to be proud ofbodohmusibat has much to be proud of

Marina square. stand at first floor below parapet of 2nd floor. Lady shoppers tend to lean again transparent glass.
Old 11-02-2013, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Haha, nice try SPF.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1