The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
geylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to all
Does your wife gf suck your dick after you put it in their pussies/assholes

Hey guys

What's your experience? Most of the time, my girlfriends or ONS let me fuck them then put in their mouths during CIM or like rotating between bj and fj.

However, unfortunately, my regular GF doesn't allow. Once my dick in her pussy, she won't suck it anymore. Damn xian!
Old 05-02-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sleepygordon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Does your wife gf suck your dick after you put it in their pussies/assholes

My FB is not overly fond of the taste of her own lubricants so she doesnt really like to suck on my dick after it has gone into her....
Old 06-02-2014, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

will u lick her pussy after u cum inside?
Old 06-02-2014, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 13
TreeDoctors deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It all depends on the feelings.... My gal does that but will go rinse and wash for very long time after that, almost 15 mins.!
Also she don do it every time, I do alternate between oral and intercourse but not really after I cum because she always dash to wash.
Old 06-02-2014, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 14
ice2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterice2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmm.... Guys this is a very good questions.

To be honest if a woman really feel satisfied, they will do whatever I want them to do. Personal experience and survey from various women I bonk before.
Old 06-02-2014, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!

Fucked a temp girl in my workplace a number of times. Real horny & wet once you pressed her right buttons. Sucked my dick real hard before fucking her raw. There was no place to cum inside the crammed store except in her mouth.
Old 06-02-2014, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my answer is yes. from past experience of 3 ex-gfs, they will still bj plus CIM after fucking them in their cunt.
Old 06-02-2014, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14882 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeDoctors View Post
It all depends on the feelings.... My gal does that but will go rinse and wash for very long time after that, almost 15 mins.!
Also she don do it every time, I do alternate between oral and intercourse but not really after I cum because she always dash to wash.
gong xi fa cai happy new year ^^
huat huat and good health to you and your family always
Old 06-02-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 13
transient is a Helpful and Caring Samstertransient is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I thought I was the only one with this problem. My previous FB is the subservient kind and i always do vtm, atm and i always finish off by cim or cof.

My current gf is the kind who like to take a bit more control and when we first started having sex, she didnt allow cim. My experience is to be patient and take your time to tell her what you want. She recently relented and allowed me to cim (after 2 months).

Here's hoping more to cum. Huat Ah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylang18 View Post
Hey guys

What's your experience? Most of the time, my girlfriends or ONS let me fuck them then put in their mouths during CIM or like rotating between bj and fj.

However, unfortunately, my regular GF doesn't allow. Once my dick in her pussy, she won't suck it anymore. Damn xian!
Old 06-02-2014, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 11
scouringstick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscouringstick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscouringstick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So far my FB bj me after penetration, be it pussy or anal.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
icekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i had a fb who would bj me in foreplay, suck me dry, making me cum in her mouth, which she also swallowed - after that we then played around a bit, and she would lick and tease me into hardness again, we then made love and after i came, whether it was raw or not, she would always suck and clean me up again. she often smiled and said cannot let the soldiers go to waste. strange thing was, she only let me lick her if it wasnt raw ie if i used a condom, so i never had to lick up my own spunk. many a happy session was with her, but unfortunately she left our sunny island.

i guess with FBs you get away with all sorts of things, but not gfs or wives????

Last edited by icekewl; 06-02-2014 at 10:22 AM.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9227 / Power: 18
Devil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond repute

bro....u r damn lucky to have that kind of experience.
I only thought that happens in a AV only....
Old 06-02-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
icekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i know. i was damn lucky to be able to enjoy with her especially she had a high sex drive. what was damn shiok is sometimes when we feel asleep she would wake me up in the middle of the night by slowly sucking me again........ she was super horny and loved sucking dick.....
Old 06-02-2014, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

My wife does everything for me. From fucking in various positions, blowjobs and deepthroatings then continue fucking. Until when I was about to come, she'll get on her knees and take over my cock, sucking and pumping it violently while she opens her mouth wide with her tongue sticking out waiting for streams of cum all over her. Most of the time the first 2 streams would land on her face and hair and the subsequent streams all went into her mouth. You will think sexsion is over after I cum? It is not over yet. She would often spit the cum on my still harden cock and play with it, continue sucking my cock till the last drop of cum oozing out.

I asked her why she so daring and treat me so good. She replied saying as long as I am happy she is willing to do everything for me. She said moreover I am her husband, if she don't do all these for me who else will?

Last edited by (o)(o) Tuner; 06-02-2014 at 03:08 PM.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 13
tcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner View Post
My wife does everything for me. From fucking in various positions, blowjobs and deepthroatings then continue fucking. Until when I was about to come, she'll get on her knees and take over my cock, sucking and pumping it violently while she opens her mouth wide with her tongue sticking out waiting for streams of cum all over her. Most of the time the first 2 streams would land on her face and hair and the subsequent streams all went into her mouth. You will think sexsion is over after I cum. It is not over yet. She would often spit the cum on my still harden cock and play with it, continue sucking my cock till the last drop of cum oozing out.

I asked her why she so daring and treat me so good. She replied saying as long as I am happy she is willing to do everything for me. She said moreover I am her husband, if she don't do all these for me who else will?
wahhhhh..... good wife you have there...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1