The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 13
tcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Does your wife gf suck your dick after you put it in their pussies/assholes

is it true that women will get honier/higher sex drive after passing 30??? so its easier to get them to get adventurous during that time???
Old 06-02-2014, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 17
fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold

For me. My gf does Anything and everything. After pumping her, she will suck. Before I cum, she can take it in her mouth or anywhere I want to.

But Somehow or rather. I will keep thinking of her past. And I dont mean that she goes around sleeping with ppl. Before me she had 4 sex partners. Which all of them are her bf. And lasted 1 years plus.

Sex between me and her is good. What I request or I want. I will get it. Cum on face. Cum in mouth. Cum in ass. But we always quarrel bcuz I rake up her past.

Dunno what to do.

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 06-02-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 16
Delwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiann View Post
For me. My gf does Anything and everything. After pumping her, she will suck. Before I cum, she can take it in her mouth or anywhere I want to.

But Somehow or rather. I will keep thinking of her past. And I dont mean that she goes around sleeping with ppl. Before me she had 4 sex partners. Which all of them are her bf. And lasted 1 years plus.

Sex between me and her is good. What I request or I want. I will get it. Cum on face. Cum in mouth. Cum in ass. But we always quarrel bcuz I rake up her past.

Dunno what to do.
Bro, a advise to you is to throw away her past... You don't relise you have such a good lady with you till you loose her. I have been through what you been through. Till today after 15 yrs will regred abt loosing her. Bro, how many girls you had sleep with before her? You go think, ok.

Point exchange for those with power 6 and above. Also please pm me after up me so I can return ups

Bros to up back in queue;
Old 06-02-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

wow, so many guys with such luck. my wifey only ever once suck my dick after having done penetration, other times will do only after I have gone for a quick wash of my dick before she will bj again..
Old 06-02-2014, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
ferragamo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyferragamo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
wow, so many guys with such luck. my wifey only ever once suck my dick after having done penetration, other times will do only after I have gone for a quick wash of my dick before she will bj again..
you lucky already, some wife won't even give a bj at all
Old 06-02-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 11
petera535 is one of the Best!petera535 is one of the Best!petera535 is one of the Best!petera535 is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Does your wife gf suck your dick after you put it in their pussies/assholes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
will u lick her pussy after u cum inside?
This is a good point! nice one bro! One thing to remind the boys that its not that the girl don't wanna suck it, its just a psychological thing (:
Old 06-02-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferragamo View Post
you lucky already, some wife won't even give a bj at all
I guess MAN are never satisfied!!!

once you have achieved it, you will want more, and more, and more....ha-ha
Old 06-02-2014, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
icekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

one thing i found is that the minahs and the pinoys seem to really enjoy sucking
i once chatted with a MILF pinoy on wechat some months ago - she was about 48 years old and kept going on and on about how much she enjoyed sucking dick, and swallowing. i took her up on her offer, and man..... she was GOOD. starting off slow and sensually licking, kissing before sucking progressively harded and harder - let me cum in mouth and swallowed everything - while she continued to suck me clean.............

she left our shores a few months later, but not before i enjoyed her several times after

i bet she is making someone else very very happy now
Old 06-02-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I personally feel fbs are more willing to please by doing what you want. Be it suck you after you cum. CIM COF shoot in pussy in ass all also can. At least for my fbs. Almost all of them let me raw.
Recently tried a late 30s pinoy well she love to blow but after you CIM want you to wash before we suck.
Old 06-02-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Does your wife gf suck your dick after you put it in their pussies/assholes

My wife do not suck my cock after I entered her pussy. She said it is unhygenic. She said since my cock already entered her pussy, I might as well shoot inside her. Why bother to take out and suck then CIM leh? That's a waste of my sperm... what she said made sense though..haha...

However, although I didn't get to experience this with my wife, but I still manage to experience it with my gf though. She always suck and tease my cock as a form of foreplay and then follow by guiding my cock into her wet pussy.. we do raw and I always came inside her...then when I take out my cock from her pussy, she will go down to suck it dry..wah..the feeling is incredible..! I feel my cock is like being sucked into a vaccuum...haha
Old 06-02-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Icecreamsoda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of my ex or FB don't mind giving me a CIM, think like what most bros here shared, once they are in the mood, they be willing to go the extra mile. But having said that, most importantly is they must be comfortable, give them that and u might just get what u seek.

I have one friend who's gf is more hiong, she likes AJ raw and always end up doing CIM. Thing is his gf has a fetish for frenching him after she CIM, together with the mixture of cum and shit. That's why we always say his mouth is full of shit .. LOL
Old 06-02-2014, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Im one of the fortunate perhaps... my partner n fb does allow me to cim n bj after I pump on her... provided no entering into asshole... if enter their asshole, they dont allow me to cim... since usually will juz cum inside le... and they wont bj me after fucking their asshole unless wash... so usually I save it for last shot before showering...

In return I dun mind licking my partner pussy after I cum inside her... but not fb...since I dun cum inside theirs... but do lick their pussy after cumming (outside)...

Same goes for bj n cim.. we usually will french kiss as well... so bounds to taste own cums at times...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 07-02-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

for hygience purpose

i would rather my girl and fb to put my dick into their mouth after penetration

but i am rather amazed that alot of bros have firepower to CIM

my girl do bj only after i wash my dick - no feel
my fb does bj straight after unzipping my pants - more shiok

how to CIM ??????
Old 07-02-2014, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
arsenic401 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarsenic401 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My wifey just tell me simply, wanna blow dun do, wanna do dun blow... but if blow, only u 1 person rls, do then 2 person rls fairly.....

Haix

To return points:
Crownteaser
Old 07-02-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
for hygience purpose

i would rather my girl and fb to put my dick into their mouth after penetration

but i am rather amazed that alot of bros have firepower to CIM

my girl do bj only after i wash my dick - no feel
my fb does bj straight after unzipping my pants - more shiok

how to CIM ??????
got bj. . good liao..

my ex blow with condom..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1