The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 17-09-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 18
michael_jack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by yadust123 View Post
I think she is good
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4659355717.html
i have a few time with her. She make me feel super high and good.
I first time doing review
damage hmm worthy
very very nice and sweet personally
gfe 9/10
Great kisser too
No rush at all
Bro,

She is half Japanese right?

Thot she already left our shore . . . And now back again?

Thanks!
Old 17-09-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
yadust123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

No she still around until 21
Yeap she half Japanese
Old 17-09-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
lostlov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I not sure if i am unlucky or not but it seem that the service i get in singapore with the ladies have always being less than expected. Long story short. Book Lanie for a session. Confirmation was given that timing is ok. Reach the location and i started Text and calling her. No response. finally she pick up but cannot make out what she is saying. Then text come that she is still with a customer. I am fine with that but i tot i book the session for that slot? Then reply come and say she will be ready in an hour. Since i got nothing to do and review was good for her by other bro. I say i ok with the timing and waited. Waited till half and hour pass the suggested timing before she is ready. Reach her room and bro are right. She have great figures and well tone. I am thinking maybe it is worth the wait. Shower and we begin with massage first. The massage is wonderful. But that is the only wonderful part of the session. Her dick is half limp and cannot get hard. Maybe the previous customer squeeze her dry? So since i cannot get her to screw me, i have to screw her instead. She cowboy for 1-2 mins and i doggy her 2-3 mins? She ask me to lie down on bed and give me a prostate massage and give me a hj to finish me off. She give me another massage and chit chat a little. Shower and pay her.

As much as how good the other bro have rated her. I will say i give her a 6/10? Just dun feel the wow factor and the passion. Overall conclusion?? I should not have waited
Old 17-09-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ladyboyadmirer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4672047837.html

any luck with this?sent an email but no luck
Old 17-09-2014, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thzonespiker View Post
Much bigger.
Lol seriously? But did a check on past reviews and serms like she cant stay hard... Hmmmm not sure if i should go for it...
Old 17-09-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Rediscotheque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thzonespiker View Post
Much bigger.
That angle don look like 9inches lei
Old 17-09-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 14
cassmascarenas is one of the Best!cassmascarenas is one of the Best!cassmascarenas is one of the Best!cassmascarenas is one of the Best!

She does have a big cock. Almost like Tiffany'sm but not as great as her. I mean, I don't know if it is bigger, but Tiffy knows how to maintain or present her cock, and once you see it, you would want to get it; it is not the same with Geneva [please note that I have only seen her once and the session was not that great, so opinions can differ]. She is not into a girlfriend experience, and more into a top. Frankly speaking, I did not have much of a great conversation with her before the session either. This was probably sometime back. So if you like someone who you would want you to bend over and take a big one, then she might be the one.
Old 17-09-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassmascarenas View Post
She does have a big cock. Almost like Tiffany'sm but not as great as her. I mean, I don't know if it is bigger, but Tiffy knows how to maintain or present her cock, and once you see it, you would want to get it; it is not the same with Geneva [please note that I have only seen her once and the session was not that great, so opinions can differ]. She is not into a girlfriend experience, and more into a top. Frankly speaking, I did not have much of a great conversation with her before the session either. This was probably sometime back. So if you like someone who you would want you to bend over and take a big one, then she might be the one.
Thanks for ur comments bro, up-ed your points.

Yeah i'm more of a bottom actually hope she can stay hard and top me.
Old 18-09-2014, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
4thzonespiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Really? My experience with her a year back was just the opposite. She didn't have the experience in this business. She was nowhere a brute top. Was more on GFE stuff. Couldn't keep stiffy as was off hormones recently. She wanted to go clubbing with me but I couldn't make it. If your experience of her is more of a top then I wouldn't mind her again.
Old 18-09-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Quote:
I do agree that Tiffy is a one of a kind. I tried her yesterday. She stays in a nice place and is above the normal price range. I met her and she was friendly. She doesn't have the blonde hair now; just brown, with just a few highlights. Only downside was that I had to wait like 15 mins to get her reply after I reached the hotel and she told me that she went to get her food. Overall, good session. But, I would say, I have had better, to be honest. For that price range, I expected something great. But me being more of a top, and just that there is her big cock that you can suck, I didn't find anything else extraordinary in Tiffy. This is just my opinion.
Yo Bro Cass, i agree with you, for the high price she charges, it is not worth it; no GFE is a big negative for me, so commercialized. My humble sharing, thank you.
Old 18-09-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint

how much does tiffy charge? 200?
Old 19-09-2014, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by s(Aint View Post
how much does tiffy charge? 200?
She asks for 300 but you can negotiate that down. It's possible that for every dollar off that price, her motivation level falls proportionally.
Old 19-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jayjayT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone here try Bella Jello before
Old 19-09-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjayT View Post
Hi, anyone here try Bella Jello before
Real person is very petite, skin is darker, no GFE, zero personality, only interested in finish quickly with you. My humble opinion to share, thank you.
Old 19-09-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 28
lkjhgfdsa32 is one of the Best!lkjhgfdsa32 is one of the Best!lkjhgfdsa32 is one of the Best!

Anyone tried the local LBs before?

Looking at these 2 local malays.
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4649810772.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1