The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2005, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
DOGXES deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Hot Married Chick!

Here are some preview pictures of a gorgeous married chick I bonked recently. Her young son is sound asleep in the bed right next to ours! If you like what you see, please up my points!
Old 18-10-2005, 02:07 PM
Samster

Re: Hot Married Chick!

More to come.....
Old 18-10-2005, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of

See What? What is there to see? Apart from the bra, I see nothing. Should we be guessing the brand or size?
Old 18-10-2005, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
XZman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXZman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXZman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

there's promise in yer series! she looks gorgeous indeed.

jux hope the followup is as good as yer teasers here.

keep it up.

XZman
Old 18-10-2005, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 20
aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOGXES
More to come.....
I won't hold my breathe but I'm sure there are more coming our way!

keep them coming..
Old 23-10-2005, 06:53 PM
Samster

Patience....

Thanks, Malefikus, for upping my points! Appreciated!

Do up my points if you like what you see, people!
Old 23-10-2005, 06:58 PM
Samster

This is rich...I just tried clicking on my OWN pictures, and it's telling me that I don't have permission to access the page. Anyone got any idea what's going on?
Old 24-10-2005, 02:53 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is rich...I just tried clicking on my OWN pictures, and it's telling me that I don't have permission to access the page. Anyone got any idea what's going on?
I quote from the email that was sent to you..

"""Your access has been configured so that you can upload your pictures to the forum. Once you have uploaded a series of 6 (or more) pictures, the system will automatically configure your account so that you can download the picture attachments of others.""

You stopped posting after 3 pictures so the script did not run.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-10-2005, 04:38 AM
Samster

I had already posted 8 pictures in a previous thread, and was granted access to all the pictures. Plus the 6 in this thread, that makes a total of 14 pictures. My rep point was 10/12 the whole time! So why was I denied permission to access the pictures? And who deducted my total rep point from 12 to 11 today??
Old 24-10-2005, 10:12 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had already posted 8 pictures in a previous thread, and was granted access to all the pictures. Plus the 6 in this thread, that makes a total of 14 pictures. My rep point was 10/12 the whole time! So why was I denied permission to access the pictures? And who deducted my total rep point from 12 to 11 today??

Your previous posts were in Aug 2005.

I quote from the activation instruction email again :

""If you do not contribute beyond the minimum 6 images required or your contributions are few and far between , your reputation score will dwindle. Once it goes below 8 points or if you don't post any new material for more than a month, your access will be discontinued.""""

The system is automated....post 6 pictures and the script runs to give you access. When you take a break for more than 30 days, the script runs again and reverts you to (eP). Post another 6 pictures and you regain your (P) status.

I introduced this system more than a year ago to try to make the picture sharing as fair as possible. When I first set up this section, many members posted the minimum number of pix and then sat back and never contributed another pic while still logging on daily to download the pix of others.

Regards,

sam.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-10-2005, 11:14 AM
Samster

Thanks for the explanation, Sam. Please note that it's not easy to contribute every single month though.
Not every girl will allow nude pictures of themselves taken.
Old 26-10-2005, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 20
IceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud of

Hope u don't mind, repost these pics for u.
Old 26-10-2005, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 20
IceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud of

3 more pics here...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1