The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2015, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasontan2512 View Post
Then she got vice u her no,?
The other time I went to level 3 a lot of them standing or sitting asking me to go in and ask me whether want to have massage
For $30 for bale an hour and one of them even say she can do Masterbate for 50 and can touch her breast and 120.for massage plus masterbate and sex.i dunno whether does they has aids or hiv?
Ca one can advice me?
U dont ljw.scare aids stay home pcc la!!!risk free!!
Old 22-05-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 11
chimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was at FC a few days ago. Was only there to bio because I hadn't been there in awhile. Was on the 4th floor and this ML tried to entice me in with.... wait for it. Alcohol. She was actually drinking from the bottle(Red wine). Took a few sips and chatted with her. She offered me BEER as well. Turned it down. Apparently it was a slow day for her. listened to her back story etcetera. When she offered me her rates I cringed.
300 for full
200 for Bj
100 for HJ
needless to say I got the hell out of there.
looks already bad(heavy makeup, body not much shape) still want carrot.
But just as I left the lady boss came out. quite a looker really. She tried to get me in too, grabbed me by the balls (literally).
told her ill come by another day.
The ML in the shop beside was a SYT. REALLY wanted to try her but didn't have the time.
Will be back another day to try.
Old 23-05-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
hilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post
... this ML tried to entice me in with.... wait for it. Alcohol. She was actually drinking from the bottle(Red wine). Took a few sips and chatted with her. She offered me BEER as well. ....
Drinks before the main course...
Old 23-05-2015, 03:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post
.... Alcohol. She was actually drinking from the bottle(Red wine). Took a few sips and chatted with her. She offered me BEER as well...
Wow you are really one lucky fella! First time I hear a guy bein offered free wine n beer fr a massage joint! You must be quite a looker bro!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-05-2015, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 17
VeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fortune Center funny incident

Shared with me by a friend of mine.
my friend, who is an Indian, likes to recce places. So he went to FC to see see look look. He didnt like what he saw so waited around level 4. Suddenky he realised that alot of the MLs there were staring at him. Even had few leave thier shops to go to another shop and back. A ML then approached him and asked him why he was walking around.

My friend hates it when some stranger asks stupid question so told her off saying its none of her biz. he then saw her going around whispering something into the other mls, at the same time looking at him. Then only he realised that the mls thought he was one of the av. My friend decided to play along for about 30mins plus, where all the mls were seemingly anxious. He took out his phone, acted around, then started to run fast into a heart centre. God knows how the mls felt then.

I actually scolded my friend for being an ass as he actually ruined biz for these mls for that 30mins plus. He did mention that he also felt bad but guess the woman asking him a stupid qns pissed him off.

Sorry just had to share.and bros, from what i have seen or heard, the price there doesnt seem to make sense at all! honesly, one can spend that amount of money elswhere for a far better service!

Cheers bros!
Old 23-05-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasontan2512 View Post
Then she got vice u her no,?
The other time I went to level 3 a lot of them standing or sitting asking me to go in and ask me whether want to have massage
For $30 for bale an hour and one of them even say she can do Masterbate for 50 and can touch her breast and 120.for massage plus masterbate and sex.i dunno whether does they has aids or hiv?
Ca one can advice me?
Ya, have aids included
Guarantee will give you satisfaction
Old 23-05-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

u went fc or you friend,..?
mr velu.
Old 23-05-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilltower View Post
Drinks before the main course...
careful, massage estb, not allow to serve beer.
Old 23-05-2015, 01:43 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeloCityGoo View Post
My friend hates it when some stranger asks stupid question so told her off saying its none of her biz. he then saw her going around whispering something into the other mls, at the same time looking at him. Then only he realised that the mls thought he was one of the av. My friend decided to play along for about 30mins plus, where all the mls were seemingly anxious. He took out his phone, acted around, then started to run fast into a heart centre. God knows how the mls felt then.

I actually scolded my friend for being an ass as he actually ruined biz for these mls for that 30mins plus. He did mention that he also felt bad but guess the woman asking him a stupid qns pissed him off.

there are CCTVS and cams all around, maybe even in the shops.
unadvisable for u or yr fren to fool around n anger the masseuse.
u wont know if these gals are petty or vengeful or not.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-05-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

VeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
u went fc or you friend,..?
mr velu.
whos velu? Haha. if i went and had such an experience, why would i wanna share it here. My frend just shared with me, so i share it here. Plus, its beeen ages since i went to that place....
Old 23-05-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
there are CCTVS and cams all around, maybe even in the shops.
unadvisable for u or yr fren to fool around n anger the masseuse.
u wont know if these gals are petty or vengeful or not.
its definitely unadvisable for anyone to fool around with cctvs around, including the ladies. i already adviced my frend on this..up to him whether he carries on or not.
Old 23-05-2015, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 11
chimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Wow you are really one lucky fella! First time I hear a guy bein offered free wine n beer fr a massage joint! You must be quite a looker bro!
haha no la where got so good one. they just despo since its a slow day.
Old 28-05-2015, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 9
karan112 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaran112 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaran112 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro can mess the indian milf location pls..
Old 02-06-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw Difen at usual place.

Look very 憔悴 to me without makeup. Didn't try.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 02-06-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
Saw Difen at usual place.

Look very 憔悴 to me without makeup. Didn't try.
Yes agree.
If you bump into her on the street, u won't suspect at all this plain Jane works in a MP!
And it doesn't help she did not even bother to put on makeup. Or maybe her makeup was so light I didn't notice la!

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1