The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2015, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
Saw this short hair Viet you mentioned few days back, agree her curves look good but another guy was faster and I never got to try.
More than $150 all in I rather go gl 150,more worth it
Old 14-07-2015, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster33 View Post
I encountered some WLs there who quoted high prices but there are still some who will not chop customers.
Old 15-07-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster33 View Post
agree. or you can go for those online FLs. you can get stunners below 150.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 18-07-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
lookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was there for a meal, later went upstairs for recce. Lots of gals called out on a Sunday afternoon, settled for a PRC on 3rd floor.

$30 for half hour massage, 15 mins into the massage, GQ popped.

Offered $50 for HJ, $80 for HJ with top off, $150 for FJ.

Since I am here, took the FJ. But quite disappointed, seems very SOP. Later no mood cos she keep suggesting faster n faster, so HJ to offload.

RTM : No
Old 19-07-2015, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Visited this place a couple of months ago at night, and asked a viet on the 3rd level if she could do a HJ for $70 inc entry fees, said since it was late already, why not.

Long story short, I've been a regular of hers since, HJ usually at $80 with licking of balls, and breast rub, haven't tried FJ with her yet.

Truly a gem in this chop carrot place.
Old 22-07-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
foxrode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Update. Was waiting for my gf to finish work.. so i went the FC to lim kopi at Ya Kun. Suddenly something strike me.. knn this is FC the famouse MP area felt like george clooney from dusk till dawn ready to activate. I remember the famous Carol msg me before say she shifted here already. Straight away pick up my light sabre to msg her to see got slot made my appointment and was ready to go. When there small place felt should recce somemore walk around a bit more saw this eye catching girl with hugh boobs sitting inside alone went in to talk to her then go in to check if the room is clean. All clear when for the headshot!

Damage : 50 msg/1 hr
Re-neg: : 150 for msg & Fj

Feel abit over priced but the fuck was not bad.. Have you guys tried other MP. I see some damn swee want to try other next time.. if want to fuck make sure the massage is good too..
Old 24-07-2015, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxrode View Post
Bro,

Update. Was waiting for my gf to finish work.. so i went the FC to lim kopi at Ya Kun. Suddenly something strike me.. knn this is FC the famouse MP area felt like george clooney from dusk till dawn ready to activate. I remember the famous Carol msg me before say she shifted here already. Straight away pick up my light sabre to msg her to see got slot made my appointment and was ready to go. When there small place felt should recce somemore walk around a bit more saw this eye catching girl with hugh boobs sitting inside alone went in to talk to her then go in to check if the room is clean. All clear when for the headshot!

Damage : 50 msg/1 hr
Re-neg: : 150 for msg & Fj

Feel abit over priced but the fuck was not bad.. Have you guys tried other MP. I see some damn swee want to try other next time.. if want to fuck make sure the massage is good too..
nice fr,care to share?
Old 24-07-2015, 07:53 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Visited this place a couple of months ago at night, and asked a viet on the 3rd level if she could do a HJ for $70 inc entry fees, said since it was late already, why not.

Long story short, I've been a regular of hers since, HJ usually at $80 with licking of balls, and breast rub, haven't tried FJ with her yet.

Truly a gem in this chop carrot place.
we go there also, 70?
will get carrot?
Old 26-07-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Saw a big tits PRC on level 2 last week, looks good but she was busy and ask me come back an hour later. As I was in a rush, didn't go try her.
Old 27-07-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Can any old birds of FC advise what time Yuki starts work? Been there twice during lunch and she not yet report to work.
Old 27-07-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Go in evening bah
Old 27-07-2015, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I always offer $100 for fj if not I just walk away
Can do do cannot just go bk pcc n save $130
Old 27-07-2015, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is busty jiajia still operate there ?
Old 28-07-2015, 01:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 0
ray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to all

Saw this Hana massage on the second floor, not sure if they provide special
Old 28-07-2015, 02:17 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray922 View Post
Saw this Hana massage on the second floor, not sure if they provide special
if first timer, dun think they will pop gq.
look for sandy, the lady boss, massage instructor,examiner.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1