The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
secretgarden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sexy swimming pools

I neva fail to feel my hormones go like fireworks when i'm at swimming pools by myself. not tat i will go to the extent which i pcc there of cors. the thought of looking ard for women swimming alone intrigues me. had a couple of encounters which i actually knew women at such pools but has yet made things happen. do anyone has same sexy sentiments too?
Old 07-10-2009, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Martyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sexy swimming pools

In my young days but no longer after all these years of life experiences.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
WhenSPH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at Sengkang swimming pool last saturday, there was this group of 4 girls, probably still in secondary school.

But lo and behold, there was 1 of them, which is at least (and i FUCKING mean at least) a D-Cup. The lifeguards, men, women that were there simply couldn't stop staring. What are our teens' diet nowadays?
Old 07-10-2009, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Martyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhenSPH View Post
But lo and behold, there was 1 of them, which is at least (and i FUCKING mean at least) a D-Cup. The lifeguards, men, women that were there simply couldn't stop staring. What are our teens' diet nowadays?
Milk and papaya are the best combination for growing girl.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

So your hormones go all over the place when you are at a swimming pool but you have the Restraint to practice Self-Control so that you will not Masturbate eh?

So what do you mean by "yet to make things happen"? you want to
1) bang her in the pool/change room/toilet
2) bang her in car/home/hotel room
3) bang her in park/MSCP/void deck/staircase
4) assist you to self-release ?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 08-10-2009, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9356 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhenSPH View Post
Was at Sengkang swimming pool last saturday, there was this group of 4 girls, probably still in secondary school.

is she chio
Old 08-10-2009, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Inisfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All th guys might come near u.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
So your hormones go all over the place when you are at a swimming pool but you have the Restraint to practice Self-Control so that you will not Masturbate eh?

So what do you mean by "yet to make things happen"? you want to
1) bang her in the pool/change room/toilet
2) bang her in car/home/hotel room
3) bang her in park/MSCP/void deck/staircase
4) assist you to self-release ?
i meant yet to even call them to "make things happen" la.. relax.. sometimes things aint just happen like fairy tales u know..
Old 08-10-2009, 02:14 AM
Samster

my point here is tat i feel tat when i enter the swimming pool alone its always like something will happen or i will encounter something kinky tat i could either fantasize abt or something funny i could laff abt.. to me tats intriguing..
Old 08-10-2009, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretgarden View Post
I neva fail to feel my hormones go like fireworks when i'm at swimming pools by myself. not tat i will go to the extent which i pcc there of cors. the thought of looking ard for women swimming alone intrigues me. had a couple of encounters which i actually knew women at such pools but has yet made things happen. do anyone has same sexy sentiments too?
I love to fuck my wife in the pool secretly especially when there are other milfs around. Not an easy task to do. Usually she will face me and straddle on top of me hugging me for support as she ride up and down. Or she will stand back facing me while i enter from behind. But its especially hard to cum in water. She will hv to hj me till i shoot and my spermies will be floating ard in the water. Quite kinky feeling, imagine the hot milfs accidentally swallowing them... haha
Old 08-10-2009, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
Compassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
I love to fuck my wife in the pool secretly especially when there are other milfs around. Not an easy task to do. Usually she will face me and straddle on top of me hugging me for support as she ride up and down. Or she will stand back facing me while i enter from behind. But its especially hard to cum in water. She will hv to hj me till i shoot and my spermies will be floating ard in the water. Quite kinky feeling, imagine the hot milfs accidentally swallowing them... haha
Which swimming pool you go ah, bro? The milfs may swallow your sperm, but I am very allergic to swallowing other people's sperms.

It is not because things are difficult we do not dare
It is because we do not dare that things are difficult
Old 09-10-2009, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
champion.. imagine havin sex in the warm waters.. kudos.. i think the milfs in the pool will hve to thank u for ur protein contribution to the water too.. good for their complexion.. haha..
Old 09-10-2009, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lalacower90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol after that dick erect in the pool... then everyone can see your little bro standing up tall and proud hahahaha
Old 09-10-2009, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretgarden View Post
champion.. imagine havin sex in the warm waters.. kudos.. i think the milfs in the pool will hve to thank u for ur protein contribution to the water too.. good for their complexion.. haha..
its actually v cold leh, v hard even to maintain erection
Old 09-10-2009, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
its actually v cold leh, v hard even to maintain erection
bro given ur reputation i guess if u really canot maintain erection i'm sure u would carry on episode 2 in the pool toilets..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1