The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-11-2014, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 10
DreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to all
Re: ▒『Busty 36D Masseuse』Authentic Massage + HDLY + Boobs F**k + HJ ! 『杭州玉女按摩天使』▒

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.
DreamzAngel's Exclusively to present █▒█ !!!!

Old 26-11-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

DreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to all
Re: ▒『Busty 36D Masseuse』Authentic Massage + HDLY + Boobs F**k + HJ ! 『杭州玉女按摩天使』▒

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 26-11-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 26-11-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 26-11-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 27-11-2014, 08:37 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 27-11-2014, 11:10 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 27-11-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 27-11-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 28-11-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
johnb888 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnb888 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnb888 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnb888 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnb888 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnb888 is a glorious beacon of light

Just managed to try Qi Qi. She's one of best I have tried recently. Reminds me of the old Health Centre.One of those pretty MILF with solid body and bobbies plus Solid massage and service.

Massage skill was really professional.Good strength and skill.Its almost as good as any of the best I have tried at Health Centres.In fact It was so shiok and relaxing for me that I fell asleep during the head massage and snored loudly.So paiseh

As for the service.She told me its her last few days so decided to go full service.I was really luckily to have tried her full service.Very attentive and willing to accomodate to my request.In fact she told me its been a while since her last FJ so was rather horny and very wet. However she told one bro request for rough treatment which she rejected.Guess she is not comfortable to try something less conventional. One thing really appreciate is before she start her service she changed into a more sexy outfit.So can tell she is really all out to please.

Overall I will recommend to try even tho its more ex than the rest.But will not regret with the service.一分钱,一分货。Not miss this Gem.Will probably go back to try her again in the next few days before she disappear from our shore.
Old 28-11-2014, 08:46 AM
Samster

Wink Re: ▒『Busty 36D Masseuse』Authentic Massage + HDLY + Boobs F**k + HJ ! 『杭州玉女按摩天使』▒

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnb888 View Post
Just managed to try Qi Qi. She's one of best I have tried recently. Reminds me of the old Health Centre.One of those pretty MILF with solid body and bobbies plus Solid massage and service.

Massage skill was really professional.Good strength and skill.Its almost as good as any of the best I have tried at Health Centres.In fact It was so shiok and relaxing for me that I fell asleep during the head massage and snored loudly.So paiseh

As for the service.She told me its her last few days so decided to go full service.I was really luckily to have tried her full service.Very attentive and willing to accomodate to my request.In fact she told me its been a while since her last FJ so was rather horny and very wet. However she told one bro request for rough treatment which she rejected.Guess she is not comfortable to try something less conventional. One thing really appreciate is before she start her service she changed into a more sexy outfit.So can tell she is really all out to please.

Overall I will recommend to try even tho its more ex than the rest.But will not regret with the service.一分钱,一分货。Not miss this Gem.Will probably go back to try her again in the next few days before she disappear from our shore.

Thanks for the review ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 28-11-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 11
cheekymonkey87 has a brilliant futurecheekymonkey87 has a brilliant futurecheekymonkey87 has a brilliant futurecheekymonkey87 has a brilliant futurecheekymonkey87 has a brilliant futurecheekymonkey87 has a brilliant futurecheekymonkey87 has a brilliant futurecheekymonkey87 has a brilliant futurecheekymonkey87 has a brilliant futurecheekymonkey87 has a brilliant futurecheekymonkey87 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: ▒『Busty 36D Masseuse』Authentic Massage + HDLY + Boobs F**k + HJ ! 『杭州玉女按摩天使』▒

I don't usually write FRs but srsly man she is really a gem worth sharing with u guys, really no joke damn power la

Looks: 9/10
Body: 10/10 Solid and damn sexy body, boobs pure WOW
Massage: 10/10 Excellent Massage can feel the experience and skill, really no joke
GFE: 10/10 Super Tender Loving Care hahah
BJ: 11/10 Usually when I receive BJs I have a hard time feeling shiok, but wah her power BJ skills and all that licking really got my lil bro damn high!!
FJ: 10/10 Super tight and very accommodating to diff positions, power la made me cum quite fast compared to my usual encounters, damn bloody shiok!!
Damage: 150 Abit ex compared to others but quality is confirm guarantee, better enjoying your time with her than other money hungry cunts...
RTF: Fucking yes! She’ll be leaving sg next week..so hurry and quickly book her!
Old 28-11-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 29-11-2014, 09:18 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 29-11-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread