The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TryTryLah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sgsecretgarden fake picture update

Not all are fake. http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!snow/c1ozq This girl looks exactly like her photo. Real life looks better. Other website put her services at $90. sgsecretgarden put her services at $80. She will receive $80 if you say you book from sgsecretgarden. Of course, I topped up the difference because her service is good. Takes her time to suck cock. Leaving this coming Tuesday.

I tried this other girl. http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!nana/c24ue. Wah lan, confirm don't look like photo. Looks older. Services like shit. Rushing through the job. Cannot kiss nipples. Cannot grab breasts. Ask me why I so long haven't come. From the time I enter her place till I get out. all over in less than 20 mins. Waste money. PUI!
Old 30-10-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sseexxdrive is stuck in moderation for some time to come

update. another fake at sgsecret. the pic is her at maybe 21 year old i think 15 years ago. name Dior. want fuck a plum lady behind, waste time. walk off call others.
Old 30-10-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryTryLah View Post
Not all are fake. http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!snow/c1ozq This girl looks exactly like her photo. Real life looks better. Other website put her services at $90. sgsecretgarden put her services at $80. She will receive $80 if you say you book from sgsecretgarden. Of course, I topped up the difference because her service is good. Takes her time to suck cock. Leaving this coming Tuesday.

I tried this other girl. http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!nana/c24ue. Wah lan, confirm don't look like photo. Looks older. Services like shit. Rushing through the job. Cannot kiss nipples. Cannot grab breasts. Ask me why I so long haven't come. From the time I enter her place till I get out. all over in less than 20 mins. Waste money. PUI!
different from pic u still up, if i will u i walk off already.
Old 31-10-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 15
necrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to all

Another faker
http://$$$$$$.com/xinru_41.php?cmtx_...#cmtx_comments

door open to one chubby fella. not SYT at all. looks like 28.

started ok, attitude was good. so i thought not so bad. about 15mins into bonking (start with missionary, then doggy then she ride me for 5min) she got tired and say "i beat aeroplane for you k?" im like wtF? so i ask whats wrong, if tired then rest a bit or i do the work. she jitao black face..

i asked to stop session. ask her how to settle. still 100? (still new to FL world, idk the rates if such case happen. senior bros can educate this ignorant didi please?) she give me a roll eyes face and say "dont want 100 arbo i fuck for you what". so ok i say i go wash up myself, your service sucks. to which she retorted im the one who rejected her service. (seriously? is it how they operate? its like asking for V-power, the person pump 95 for you and tell you to pay v-power).

so i went in, bathed (she came in and washed me in the end la), paid 100 and left with my magazine full, wallet empty and quite pissed.
Old 01-11-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
peteryeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://tianting808.com/jing-jing-c-cup/

After I went in at 3pm, she ask me to wait and rest for a while, since I just walked over. She spent about 5 minutes on the phone, after that we went to shower, usual SOP.

Come back, bbbj, then fuck for about 15 minutes, she got tired and ask why I haven't cum yet, she has a customer coming at 4pm. End up ask me to PCC myself, finished and left at 3.30pm.

Waste money, waste time. Review also removed from website
Old 04-11-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

bro remember u booking $100, when door open confirm must be chio. if not don up, just walk off. in main land when i was there 100sgd = rmb $500 i can bonk super model know. please don get cheated , most of the fake pic are here to pull a fast one. call n check their svcs also make sure is not just plain bonk , if yes tell her don work better. n even everything is ok on the phone, when door open stock not ok or room light too dark to blur you, go in open light n see, if cannot i just walk off call others. the last one i remember i tell her u r auntie already n she laugh. i tell her you only $40 with room not $100 continue this cheating u r wasting your rent n time here. she was sad n agreed.
Old 05-11-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
baboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about zuo zuo and you you?http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!zuozuo/c1qtz
http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!youyou/c15cz
Old 05-11-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
m0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of light

Nowaday, threadstarter cannot accept true report and try to push the gal to provide better service. Instead they are there to try to help the gals con our brothers here...
I believe today some threadstarter has a cut in the gals earning...tats why they are so protection about their gals.
Gone are the days of true and honest sharing.....
Old 05-11-2014, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0747 View Post
Nowaday, threadstarter cannot accept true report and try to push the gal to provide better service. Instead they are there to try to help the gals con our brothers here...
I believe today some threadstarter has a cut in the gals earning...tats why they are so protection about their gals.
Gone are the days of true and honest sharing.....
Haha, my friend... They are all OKT leh. They are earning money from us thru the gals, of course they will shield the gals lOh...

Now where got sharing one... The boss of SBF have turn the forum into a OKT wonder land.

If u share, wait he come after u asking u to pay for advertisement. That's what happen to one of my friend. So funny.
Old 05-11-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
rowantree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another fake info and lousy service.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/show...hlight=tian+mi

Name: Tian Mi
Age looks 21
Boobs at best is A.
Skin not fair at all. Very tan.
Body very fit like athlete. From lots of jogging.
Face: 70% of photo. But not as lady like like photo. But still pretty.

Service: 3/10
RTM: Never

Reached, keep answering phone. Ask for payment first. Bathe a bit while she is with clothes.
Come onto bed, catlick and bbbj for 5mins. Go to missonary, phone call next guy, ask him come up in 5 mins when just started. Tulan. Ask her why 5 mins and she say enough. Small boobs turn off, cannot kiss lips or French is another turn off. Phone call ultimate turn off. Stop doing and left. My fault for paying first. Be careful.
Old 05-11-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowantree View Post

Age looks 21
Boobs at best is A.

Reached, keep answering phone. Ask for payment first. Bathe a bit while she is with clothes.
Come onto bed, catlick and bbbj for 5mins. Go to missonary, phone call next guy, ask him come up in 5 mins when just started. Tulan. Ask her why 5 mins and she say enough. Small boobs turn off, cannot kiss lips or French is another turn off. Phone call ultimate turn off. Stop doing and left. My fault for paying first. Be careful.
Wow, she's on my target list...

U have save me the trouble to go explore her.

One very important thing when visit FL, dun ever ever pay before deed is done. No matter what reason she give, if she isist, then call off the deal.

99% of time when payment is made 1st, service sucks big big time.

They always claim the OKT ask them collect 1st, scare no payment later etc etc..

I also tell them, I scare after payment they run away. Haha
Old 05-11-2014, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 14
civic09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://shf2.weebly.com/

Shanghaifun

Name: Polo (So called 23 ex car model)
DMG : $120

Try his girls twice from the same stable, both totally cannot make it don't even look 10% from the picture ! I guess this stable is not reliable at all. Si bei disappointed.

it was more of a 40 + old auntie as what TS had describe. when I post review on his girls he zap me till negative point.
Old 05-11-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 14
civic09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowantree View Post

Age looks 21
Boobs at best is A.

haha another ShanghaiFun stable !!! this stable really cannot make it !
Old 09-11-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TryTryLah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseexxdrive View Post
different from pic u still up, if i will u i walk off already.
Making a scene is plain stupidity. There are cctv inside and outside the house. The okt just need to post your photo here and write a fake story to say you fuck and run without paying. A lot of stupid people here will help him find you without confirming if the story is real or not.

Just carry on with the fake girl. Try to enjoy as much as you can. Then wait a few days before providing the address to the police. Even if the okt want to trace who called the police, he will not be able to trace you if you wait a few days. If we catch enough of a bad okt's stable, we will be able to get him out of business soon because he will be in jail.
Old 11-11-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

ha ha ha Mr TRYTRYLah. your thinking is like a 12year old boy. u better don take lift alone with auntie coz wait she bearhug u shouting help help this man touch my virgin neh neh n pussy. help help .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1