The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2012, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
nicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Anyone ever got married overseas before?

Anyone here got married overseas before?
Let's say u are a married man and u have this gf (another lover) who is also married... So u both are like having a "underground relationship".

So is the anyway where u can get married with her overseas? Means it will not be know or recorded under the Singapore system... Possible? No one else here will know about it... Any bros here try before? Can share your experience and how u do it and which country...
Old 26-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
captainamerica is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Anyone ever got married overseas before?

I got married many times in vegas , maldives & bali. non of them r registered.

jokes aside, you can properly, legally register your marriage anywhere in the world, and its applicable in Singapore when the woman turn up with the legal document, certified by her local consulate to be bona fida document. Of course, by the time she turns up, she will be having a few kids already.
Old 26-02-2012, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 17
nigelT is a Helpful and Caring SamsternigelT is a Helpful and Caring SamsternigelT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, i never do that before, but from what i know, if u r married in spore and go and register with another girl in another country, u can get into big trouble with the LAW over here, think its either found on the ROM website
Old 26-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

since its underground r/s, then y would they wanna get married and make things messy
Old 26-02-2012, 10:59 AM
Samster

nicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

U know because love each other so much, but there is no way we can have a future or proceed further into our relationship since we both married. (she has to stay with him because of the kids)

So she came up with this crazy idea of getting married overseas. Something interesting... Since if can don't let anyone else know but we can feel special ourselves, why not?
Old 26-02-2012, 11:01 AM
Samster

Oh! The ROM here will have a record?! I thot overseas system and here is not linked.
Old 26-02-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 13
GuidedMissile is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGuidedMissile is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGuidedMissile is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGuidedMissile is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro TS, not sure if it's true. Once ROM in one country your name will come up in a register worldwide as married. Don't play with fire, bigamy is an offence.
Old 26-02-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18253 / Power: 19
guest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicenice_guy View Post
U know because love each other so much, but there is no way we can have a future or proceed further into our relationship since we both married. (she has to stay with him because of the kids)
u said it right but y bother to get another paper?
Old 26-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mseveninch is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Oh! The ROM here will have a record?! I thot overseas system and here is not linked.
TS - regardless where you married - REMEMBER the women CHARTER. All countries in these world are bind with it.

If you to get married the second time without the knowledge of others regardless of authorities or families / friends members - do it with the secret that you two need to carry till death from exposure. Would there be fun and leave on a double life style?
Old 26-02-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

Oh so no one has tried getting married overseas before? And has a second wife overseas?
Old 26-02-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
fun2nite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Probably Las Vegas?.. I am not kidding.. their laws on marriage are quite flexible..

My tour guide once told me that you can get married and divorce within a week. Couples can also just use their driving licenses to register their marriage.
Old 26-02-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8713 / Power: 19
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So she came up with this crazy idea of getting married overseas. Something interesting... Since if can don't let anyone else know but we can feel special ourselves, why not?
Beware! She is planning to cut your pocket in the future. Its not her love that requires you to marry her.. Keep enjoying and loving her and support her if you can... but dont mess with the law. However, you can do some customary marriage overseas... in that way it will not be recorded in any system.
Old 26-02-2012, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Actually it is quite easy.

First both of you convert into muslim. Before that, go to Sexual Health Issues forum to learn about circumcision.

Then both go to Southern Thailand (Narathiwat, Yala, Pathani) to register your marriage there under Islam law. Who knows at the same time you may find another muslim lady there to be your third wife.

Then, if you're lucky and not targeted by the extremists there, you both can come back home safely and alive.
Old 26-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
Beware! She is planning to cut your pocket in the future. Its not her love that requires you to marry her.. Keep enjoying and loving her and support her if you can... but dont mess with the law. However, you can do some customary marriage overseas... in that way it will not be recorded in any system.
Oh please... I can confirm guarantee that it is love and not because of anything else... I don't know if any of u bros here will laugh at me but she is older than me... 14 yrs older... She looks like she's 30 but she is not, cos she maintains herself very well... I think the main reason should be because she is a ex SQ girl... She is way more richer than me, I'm just a poor chap with no money and got financial issues.

Can do customary overseas? Like walking down the church overseas?
Old 27-02-2012, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
pathos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's bigamy and it carries a jail term. Don't even think of it, bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1