The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2005, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all
Re: Ming Jie massage at Geylang

This evening around 6 plus went to Min Jie., Door was locked. Called up and found that was closed for the time being. Sianz..... Really no fate with the TN. In the end tried a TN further up a bit, named what Jin, forget the name. $28/hr, massage CMI, specials quote very high, gals at least average looking. Another sianz.....

R-K-O
Old 21-12-2005, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
WoW_LaU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O
This evening around 6 plus went to Min Jie., Door was locked. Called up and found that was closed for the time being. Sianz..... Really no fate with the TN. In the end tried a TN further up a bit, named what Jin, forget the name. $28/hr, massage CMI, specials quote very high, gals at least average looking. Another sianz.....

R-K-O
Door was locked?....Any bros here can tell me what happen to that TN?
Feel like going down these few days. But hope i did not make any empty hand trip there. hehehee
Fun: $Priceless
Old 21-12-2005, 11:07 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good that all enjoyed the session as much as i do. I think she deserve to take a good break after all the hard work she put in for the past month

Anyway i can confirm that shes not money minded. There was once she simply refuse to take my money but i keep insisting and she still refuse to take. So thumbs up for good service, good attitude and NOT money minded China girl, hard to find nowadays here
Old 21-12-2005, 11:46 PM
Samster

R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch
Good that all enjoyed the session as much as i do. I think she deserve to take a good break after all the hard work she put in for the past month
It's a pity that don't have the chance to try her. Never mind, 来日方长....

R-K-O
Old 22-12-2005, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sunshine_loh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaza24
Call up MJ afternoon to look for NiNi, found out that she no longer working there!

Just found out from NiNi that she is now working at Yi Dian Hong TN at Tanjong Pagar. Will go and check out the place.
Old 22-12-2005, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 22
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine_loh
Just found out from NiNi that she is now working at Yi Dian Hong TN at Tanjong Pagar. Will go and check out the place.
Wow, thanks for the info.
Old 22-12-2005, 12:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
sg_kl_boy sg_kl_boy

being raid?
Old 22-12-2005, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 23
striker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstriker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstriker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_kl_boy
being raid?
No they are back to business as usual. Did some renovation that was why it was locked according to the receptionist when I called just now.
Old 22-12-2005, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine_loh

wah liew.. far seh.. i dun really like TP.. oh well.. did she mention why she left min jie ?
Old 22-12-2005, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sunshine_loh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb
wah liew.. far seh.. i dun really like TP.. oh well.. did she mention why she left min jie ?

She said she has some misunderstandings with the ladyboss so got to leave at once with no advance notice.
Old 22-12-2005, 06:59 PM
Samster

ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

hi bro Sunshine_loh.. mind telling me the address of dis yidianhong TN in TP.. i'm not a regular in TP... thanks
Old 22-12-2005, 07:00 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

YTH, beside the tanjong pagar wet market, u just walk up towards chinatown that direction, there are a lot of pubs and shops on this small road. In anycase YTH very easy to find as afterthe wet market there is a bus stop, YTH is just beside the bus stop
Old 22-12-2005, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by striker42
No they are back to business as usual. Did some renovation that was why it was locked according to the receptionist when I called just now.
Hmm... i think otherwise. The recep shd be using renovation as excuse. This TN is hot. Many people had been going in and out. And if i'm not wrong, they could have known that the activities in this shop have been revealed and being discussed in internet. Some people must have leaked out something. Min Jie is not the 1st shop to close temporarily for "rernovation". And if you guys observed, normally one or some gals(if they are hot fav) will not be working there anymore, after the "re-open". Actually these PRCs tend to move around, to avoid unnecessary matters, esp the AVs. I'm sure bros here know how this line works...

R-K-O
Old 22-12-2005, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O
Hmm... i think otherwise. The recep shd be using renovation as excuse. This TN is hot. Many people had been going in and out. And if i'm not wrong, they could have known that the activities in this shop have been revealed and being discussed in internet. Some people must have leaked out something. Min Jie is not the 1st shop to close temporarily for "rernovation". And if you guys observed, normally one or some gals(if they are hot fav) will not be working there anymore, after the "re-open". Actually these PRCs tend to move around, to avoid unnecessary matters, esp the AVs. I'm sure bros here know how this line works...

R-K-O
tat's wat i tot so too!

haiz.... now have to travel to another location to find nini liao...
Old 22-12-2005, 09:54 PM
Samster

ya la.. travel so far.. i think i cut down on FLs liao.. i alwys get poor service and i mean alwys. Save money and have nini in hotel can le..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1