The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2011, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
devilmarangel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thailand Amulets

Dao (Star) LP Pinak Wat Tham Quay-$1388

Unique round Star

Material: 9-12 types of wood shavings and holy powder from LP Pinak and his Masters

- Excellent for metta and sales

- Very good protection from the devas that reside in it

- Can be worn below or above waist

- All the woods used are very auspicious and carefully selected by LP Pinak who was a ture Master at using woods and gem stones

- A senior disciple of Arjan Mun his baramee, wiccha and samathi powers are 2nd to none

- This piece is in perfect condition

Additional Info

Mae Nam Hom will assist the wearer by way of a deva and the 5 Buddhas namely Gakusandho Buddha, Gonakamano Buddha, Gassapo Buddha, Sakayamuni Kotama Buddha, and Sri Ariyametrai Buddha.

- I assure you the effects of this amulet and will provide detailed instructions on how to use it upon usage you will find properties such as increased luck, job promotions, more metta amongst it's many other capabilities

- As many are worried about embarking in LP Pinak amulets due to fakes and temple remakes in the market I will provide a 200% money back warranty on this piece if found fake I'll pay you back DOUBLE

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/v.../Roundstar.jpg

Please contact 82277553 if anything interest you
Old 03-08-2011, 01:39 AM
Samster

LP Pinak Duang Tar(eye) Wat Tham Quay-$888

Luang Phor Pinak is well-known for his famous Dao, Duang Tar, Palakit...amongst many other mind-blowing range of amulets but a little is known that Luang Phor Pinak has expertise in field of neromancy (art of summoning spirits) and his hidden gems can range from Kumantongs, Hoon Payong and many many other unqiue custom-made one-of-a-kind amulets.

Eye lockets
This batch as all other batches is worn for the purpose of 6th Sense, this piece in particular was chanted specially to give the wearer greater sense of wealth/fortune and avoidance of danger.

Extreme Right hand side piece-
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/v...18/LpPinak.jpg

- 200% Cash back if found fake

Please contact 82277553 if anything interest you
Old 03-08-2011, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilmarangel View Post
LP Pinak Duang Tar(eye) Wat Tham Quay-$888
Wow 888????
Old 03-08-2011, 11:21 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
ah lim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro u got them from Thailand temples ! but soorry to say that the price u asking is abit Ex !
Old 03-08-2011, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah lim View Post
Bro u got them from Thailand temples ! but soorry to say that the price u asking is abit Ex !
Not abit, it is VERY ex!
Old 03-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Dear all,

For those who are sincerely interested in LP PINAK STAR, SOMDEJ, EYE, or bucha or Yoni. Do PM ME. Great deal and Real Stuffs.

regards
HAPPPY.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:07 PM
Samster

happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
More info on Lp Pinak

* Several of LP Pinak items are made in small quantities

* Certain “Dao” or Star amulets and all of his palakids were consecrated in oil

* Certain “Dao” or Star amulets were chanted and put in his mouth but after meditating for a short period the stars would miraculously appear in his hands. (Witness personally by Khun Chompon)

* Almost all items were handmade by LP Pinak during the night

* When questioned on why LP Pinak amulets had “Ovaries” drawn on the back his answer was “Does it disgust you? If so please re count your place of origin”

* Certain materials “stuck” to his palakids like mercury or the golden tongue tip were placed in without adhesives

* LP Pinak has 9 luksits (disciples) who actually learnt visapana and wiccha from LP Pinak 8 of which were monks 1 layman

i notice most of your details are plaragise from other Sources. even if you want to do business please be ethical
Old 03-08-2011, 07:17 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Thailand Amulets

- 200% Cash back if found fake?

This statement is very intersting.

what are the steps to determine is real or fake.
if it is fake how do we proceed from claiming back 200% cash?
since you make this bold statement.

at the very least show us how to proceed from here. there must
be transparency.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
- 200% Cash back if found fake?

This statement is very intersting.

what are the steps to determine is real or fake.
if it is fake how do we proceed from claiming back 200% cash?
since you make this bold statement.

at the very least show us how to proceed from here. there must
be transparency.
Bro no point arguing over the web. i dare to put my number here and also I have met some brothers here in my house. anything deem fake please proof.if I am spoiling ur business by selling them here feel free to tell me.But why get provoked by what I am selling if mine are fakes? It is based on individual conscience to approach me if they have a doubt on what I am selling.If there is a slight doubt on the product I can refund 100% and get back the stuff.If you have someone who can proof that it is FAKE i will return u 200%.dats simple peace.any clarifications CALL me at 82277553.Thanks
Old 03-08-2011, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Not abit, it is VERY ex!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah lim View Post
yeah bro...check out the prices which the shops are selling for AJ Waroot stuffs and you will get what I mean.Anyway mainstream temples products I always reduce the pricing in the end after chatting with brothers.For barang stuffs I really cant.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah bro...check out the prices which the shops are selling for AJ Waroot stuffs and you will get what I mean.Anyway mainstream temples products I always reduce the pricing in the end after chatting with brothers.For barang stuffs I really cant.
There was a samster who sold barang or amulets like u before. A few dollars, can mark up till few hundreds or even thousands and said until got dragon got tiger. I have a few similar amulets like yours and I know the price of them.

Why not post in proper amulet forum. Those forumers there will appreciate your ho liao and they will know what is the value of the ho liao n if good they will definitely get from u. Most are collectors there.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro no point arguing over the web. i dare to put my number here and also I have met some brothers here in my house. anything deem fake please proof.if I am spoiling ur business by selling them here feel free to tell me.But why get provoked by what I am selling if mine are fakes? It is based on individual conscience to approach me if they have a doubt on what I am selling.If there is a slight doubt on the product I can refund 100% and get back the stuff.If you have someone who can proof that it is FAKE i will return u 200%.dats simple peace.any clarifications CALL me at 82277553.Thanks
I feel sorry for you if you think it this way. Why so defensive and agitated?
It amuse me the way you try to justify your business. I am asking such a simple
question how you determine is real or fake and if is fake how are we going to make claims. you keep diverting the question spoiling business etc calling you etc. You are a clown you really amuse me. No worries la no one will distrub your little circle tricks.

are you trying to suggest to me by calling you and listen to you, i can determine
the goods is real or fake?

and one more thing that really amuse me. ((If you have someone who can proof that it is FAKE i will return u 200%.dats simple peace.any clarifications CALL me at 82277553.))

Arent you the dealer ? you are suppouse to advice us whom to approach to determine real or fake and now we got to get somebody? and if we get so call somebody you are going to come out what roti prata excuse again?

asking such simple question also can interpere until like this? you serious?

i shall not waste my time with a person of such class.
in my opionions you are one big huge disgrace, marketing amulets and selling
amulets in sex forum. real huge disgrace, so despo in need of cash till to
the extend sell amulets in sex forum.

TS, please remove my previous posting in this thread, just testing the response.

thanks
Old 04-08-2011, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
There was a samster who sold barang or amulets like u before. A few dollars, can mark up till few hundreds or even thousands and said until got dragon got tiger. I have a few similar amulets like yours and I know the price of them.

Why not post in proper amulet forum. Those forumers there will appreciate your ho liao and they will know what is the value of the ho liao n if good they will definitely get from u. Most are collectors there.

WELL SAID NAEMO, WELL SAID.

I will anticipate he will use keyboard warrior la , then later meet up la, call la.

let see. very amusing.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:14 AM
Samster

dear TS,

please remove my posting, it was just a test on response.

appreciate your help.

thanks in advance.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:12 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
any clarifications CALL me at 82277553.Thanks
I need clarification regarding the purpose of your postings in the forum. If you're simply sharing information, you are welcome to post a few messages to spread the word.

However, based on the length of this thread, it would appear that you have set up shop here in order to peddle your wares and make a regular income.

This being the case, you need to pay for the advertising. The traffic that this forum provides you is 100% genuine. The price you have to pay reflects this fact. Please contact the moderator for details.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1