The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2010, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
myunclescrooge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: puchong spa

Went to this new Spa at a new hotel in Puchong... less than 1 hour ago. Since it is new, environment is fantastic. Went in and ask got what girls, all PRC only. OK, went to CK.

Came out 6 gals to choose, all with hot body. Picked the standout one face wise, name is Jojo. Okt bring to room. Nice ID btw the room. Much better than Cititel/Armada (which i've went b4).

After 5 mins, Jojo came, give me hug, then stripped to bath. Bath was SOP. After that straight to action. Started with catbath with sound effect, then went downstairs to BBBJ. Well, didi seems to be sleeping even with BBBJ, so I change let me catbath her instead, that'll get my didi back up again...and yay..it did...

Capped and started with missionary. So tight plus moan which i think is fake but i still like it..almost came after few mins banging in missionary. Damn.. faster slow down... adjust position a bit and bang again... feeling to come came again. Faster change to cowgirl.

She really rides my didi as if she's riding a bull..so syok but I can control my urge better while in cowgirl. Though still got a small feeling of coming. Changed to doggie next...bang her hard while looking in the mirror really a turn on.

Planned to come in missionary, so change again... viewing the fucking action thru mirror in front really syok..in the end i came... The rest is SOP and hugged again b4 asking for tips.. well, my best fuck so far, so gave her RM10 tips. She ask for more but I said scared not enuff to pay later.

Overall, she's worth a bonk. Although I think she fakes the moan but I like it. And she's damn wet.

Name: Jojo
Origin: PRC (Chong Qing)
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 not fat but not too slim
Boobs: I thought it was a C when I first saw her while CK.. but actually is B (The wonder of push up bra)
Skin: Fair and smooth
FK: Didn't try cos I got 3 ulcers.. but I dun think she wants it...
BBBJ: 5/10 Not that she's not good.. but I think my didi dun like BBBJ. So far no one really pleases him yet
AR: No
DATY: See FK above
FJ: 10/10 Tight and wet
GFE: 9/10
Damage: RM218 + RM10 tips
WIR: Yes if I got $$ and maybe others
Old 20-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ericyp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where is the new hotel? near where?
Old 20-02-2010, 04:14 PM
Samster

ericyp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 21-02-2010, 04:51 AM
Samster

jameslim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericyp View Post
Opposite of Jaya Jusco. New Building.
Old 21-02-2010, 04:57 AM
Samster

jameslim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
I actually went to the one in bandar puteri. The hotel is called "Orchard Hotel". ...
As soon as you check in, the OKT with a red tie will ask if you want a package massage... after that you'll be invited to their lounge on the top floor for tea... pretty discreet and then you'll be introduced to the girls... mostly from late teens to late 20s.
Damage - RM210 for everything in 1 hour
(Not sure about room rental if you are not a guest at the hotel)
For outsider, you can go to the hotel's Spa. The Spa's entrance is just next to Orchid Inn's Entrance. Damage: RM208.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 15
kiamat is one of the Best!kiamat is one of the Best!kiamat is one of the Best!kiamat is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myunclescrooge View Post
Went to this new Spa at a new hotel in Puchong... less than 1 hour ago. Since it is new, environment is fantastic. Went in and ask got what girls, all PRC only. OK, went to CK.

Came out 6 gals to choose, all with hot body. Picked the standout one face wise, name is Jojo. Okt bring to room. Nice ID btw the room. Much better than Cititel/Armada (which i've went b4).

After 5 mins, Jojo came, give me hug, then stripped to bath. Bath was SOP. After that straight to action. Started with catbath with sound effect, then went downstairs to BBBJ. Well, didi seems to be sleeping even with BBBJ, so I change let me catbath her instead, that'll get my didi back up again...and yay..it did...

Capped and started with missionary. So tight plus moan which i think is fake but i still like it..almost came after few mins banging in missionary. Damn.. faster slow down... adjust position a bit and bang again... feeling to come came again. Faster change to cowgirl.

She really rides my didi as if she's riding a bull..so syok but I can control my urge better while in cowgirl. Though still got a small feeling of coming. Changed to doggie next...bang her hard while looking in the mirror really a turn on.

Planned to come in missionary, so change again... viewing the fucking action thru mirror in front really syok..in the end i came... The rest is SOP and hugged again b4 asking for tips.. well, my best fuck so far, so gave her RM10 tips. She ask for more but I said scared not enuff to pay later.

Overall, she's worth a bonk. Although I think she fakes the moan but I like it. And she's damn wet.

Name: Jojo
Origin: PRC (Chong Qing)
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 not fat but not too slim
Boobs: I thought it was a C when I first saw her while CK.. but actually is B (The wonder of push up bra)
Skin: Fair and smooth
FK: Didn't try cos I got 3 ulcers.. but I dun think she wants it...
BBBJ: 5/10 Not that she's not good.. but I think my didi dun like BBBJ. So far no one really pleases him yet
AR: No
DATY: See FK above
FJ: 10/10 Tight and wet
GFE: 9/10
Damage: RM218 + RM10 tips
WIR: Yes if I got $$ and maybe others

yeah, she has the look and looks good during CK but after stripping a bit let down. she going back some time this month (April 2010). Can FK her if you tell her that you would like to make her your gf ha ha ha I would give the same points as all these stats in your FR.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
haiwong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

opp ioi.. a new spa but i dun c any mirror as mentioned by myunclescrooge. cheong there twice at the same room, the 1st room at the room section.

another thing, personal view lar, no way this place is of the same standard with Armada. In fact, i prefer the deco of their other outlet at puchong also.

I cheong this new spa twice b4 CNY, i opted for massage, RM98 for an hour session, and both turned into fucking session half way with Rm100 to the lady.

hapi hunting
Old 04-04-2010, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
blade_xie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiwong View Post
opp ioi.. a new spa but i dun c any mirror as mentioned by myunclescrooge. cheong there twice at the same room, the 1st room at the room section.

another thing, personal view lar, no way this place is of the same standard with Armada. In fact, i prefer the deco of their other outlet at puchong also.

I cheong this new spa twice b4 CNY, i opted for massage, RM98 for an hour session, and both turned into fucking session half way with Rm100 to the lady.

hapi hunting
where the other puchong spa..
Old 18-04-2010, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Bobbypian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade_xie View Post
where the other puchong spa..
Hallo Bro...

Where are the place u go? pm me the direction pls
Old 27-01-2011, 12:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
nmddell is stuck in moderation for some time to come

bro how to get girl there? coz kalau tanya reception at lobby dia kata no such girls at their hotel?

Pls do me favor kalau boleh dpt contact bro.

tq
Old 09-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 17
KouChiu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKouChiu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmddell View Post
bro how to get girl there? coz kalau tanya reception at lobby dia kata no such girls at their hotel?

Pls do me favor kalau boleh dpt contact bro.

tq
Then u tell them u supply them ler
Old 03-11-2012, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kenl8888 is Cool - loads of Potential

any good recent frs or recommendations ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1