The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 01-06-2015, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking in the public area

Watch a late night movie with gf just now. After movie ended, went to a hdb void deck sitting area with table and seats to chat. Gf was in a spag top and shorts but no bra. She had a jacket to cover her pointy nipples.

We started to hanky panky at the seats and was fondering her exposed boobs. After awhile she took out my little bro and gave a hj and follow by a bj. I was very high... try to finger her pussy but her shorts was very tight. Struggle for awhile then decide to remove her shorts and panty completely. But not before using her jacket to cover her bottom.

So now she is only in her spag top and nothing else at a void deck. I open her legs wide and finger her pussy. It is very wet by now. She is also giving me a hj at the same time. The jacket was enough to cover both of us. When have someone walk past, she will stop but I will still continue to finger her.

Lasted for 30mins until cannot tahan.... she sit on top of me facing front and started bonking. Jacket still cover her pussy. Found it quite hard to move as the table is hindering her. Finally decide to stand up... look around and make sure no one and... make her stand too. Jacket is on the seat... she is standing with her butt and pussy exposed. I quickly bonk her from behind standing. Make her bend forward onto the table. Both of us very horny now... continue to bonk her in this position for 5 mins. And cum.
Old 01-06-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sucramtees deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there anyone using the Heavy Vehicle carpark at tampines? i would like to watch
Old 01-06-2015, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 9
iHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Watch a late night movie with gf just now. After movie ended, went to a hdb void deck sitting area with table and seats to chat. Gf was in a spag top and shorts but no bra. She had a jacket to cover her pointy nipples.

We started to hanky panky at the seats and was fondering her exposed boobs. After awhile she took out my little bro and gave a hj and follow by a bj. I was very high... try to finger her pussy but her shorts was very tight. Struggle for awhile then decide to remove her shorts and panty completely. But not before using her jacket to cover her bottom.

So now she is only in her spag top and nothing else at a void deck. I open her legs wide and finger her pussy. It is very wet by now. She is also giving me a hj at the same time. The jacket was enough to cover both of us. When have someone walk past, she will stop but I will still continue to finger her.

Lasted for 30mins until cannot tahan.... she sit on top of me facing front and started bonking. Jacket still cover her pussy. Found it quite hard to move as the table is hindering her. Finally decide to stand up... look around and make sure no one and... make her stand too. Jacket is on the seat... she is standing with her butt and pussy exposed. I quickly bonk her from behind standing. Make her bend forward onto the table. Both of us very horny now... continue to bonk her in this position for 5 mins. And cum.
nice one TS

where will be your next outdoor bonk?
Old 01-06-2015, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCuntfuse View Post
I think watch only is ok, as long as don't record
If it is in the car or dark place, recording is quite impossible with camera phone or even professional camera, unless he uses flash which you will surly notice.

However, if you see any camera with red light, that will be night vision camera so you better chase the peeper away.

There was once i was fucking my FB in a very very dark park in the west. I notice a peeper leopard crawl from my left, very slowly and quietly. To reward him with his effort to peep, I pull down my girl's tube top and gave him a free show.

While i was looking around for danger, I notice another peeper on my right, and he was armed with something that emit red light. Straightaway i realized that it was a night vision camera, which means he will be able to see us clearly.

As I was about to cum and dont wish to alert my girl, i have to turn my face away and quickly finish up the job.

Few days later, I went back to the same place and try to find the peeper, and realized that he built a very solid "bush hide", with a big piece of wooden plank to lie down comfortably.

Hopefully the other peeper dun have a military grade night vision that uses invisible infra-red Else i am going to see myself like this

Old 01-06-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 19
scooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond repute

Able to share the location of your next adventure bro sony.. haha wishes to see live show

next upped :
Last up :
Old 01-06-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

now those pirated (cisco) police alot sia... plan ruin by them the other day lucky i continue to finger my gal to carry on the steam till MSCP... these cisco can take down particulars a not huh? usually inside are muds sia... they will purposely on the light beside your car.. heng i saw from a distance
Old 02-06-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 9
pratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to all

bro sony2002, good advice, thanks
Old 02-06-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
rooney245 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was out with my fb at Sentosa. Drove to Tanjong beach car park. She was trying to be naughty while I was smoking rubbing her groin against mine. I turn her around to back face me and I put my finger in her thongs and fingered her. She came standing up and her legs went weak. She went to the back seat and I followed. With the car door open she unzip my pants and took out my rod. Started to BJ me and i reached for her pants and started to finger her till she came again. After 5 min, I exploded all my armies in her. She gladly took it all in. There were a few cars that drove pass but it was not obvious. Definitely a place that we will return to have our outdoor time together. She looking forward for the next trip.
Old 02-06-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!
was having fun with gf at our usual spot in east (car). gf was tuned yet suddenyly she spot a moving object at nearby grasspatch..higly suspect peeping tom.called for echo Charlie and all fun stopped..not sure if he has recorded it down, but he did has a good view..

Shepherd
Old 02-06-2015, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
imodel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If any couples not driving but wanna have it in the car... I can help as in loaning out car on the condition of free show ... will be done in quiet place
Old 02-06-2015, 02:42 AM
Samster

sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooney245 View Post
She went to the back seat and I followed.....Definitely a place that we will return to have our outdoor time together.
For real outdoor experience, should just do on the beach. Even more thrilling
Old 02-06-2015, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby1 View Post
Able to share the location of your next adventure bro sony.. haha wishes to see live show
You will need to put your army training into good use. The peepers were so tactical that they came real close (less than 6 feet away) without my girl notice. Leopard claw on wet and dirty ground inside bushes with lots of mosquito. Really salute them.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Planning to try in car soon, how do you guys usually go about covering windows?
Car has a sunroof that I want her to look out of while being serviced.

Usually the night spots leave car on, police got bother you?
SG damn hot, need aircon on always.
Old 02-06-2015, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Planning to try in car soon, how do you guys usually go about covering windows?
it is better NOT covering the window, so that you can look around for danger such as police patrol or peeper with camera.

when you spot a police car, at least u have half a minute to quickly dress up. It would be too late by the time police walk over and shine a torch at you
Old 02-06-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
Forestor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Usually wat happen when caught pants down by police ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1