The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Re: genuine platonic friendships with women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakuza View Post
Unbelievable .. u must be a holy monk reincarnation ..
Either that, or he's just not into her.
Old 24-04-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
One word: amazing
lol! Thank you!
Old 24-04-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:
Unbelievable .. u must be a holy monk reincarnation ..
lol! when comes to the matters of sexuality, i can often detect whether the woman is doing it purely to rid the urge, purely to bring us both to cloud9 or to do it because of obligation, just to make her man feels good only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Either that, or he's just not into her.
hi! it is a hidden test that forbids anyone of us to go further. it is a hidden test that only allows me to being genuine platonic friendship with her.

this is a right thread for me.
Old 24-04-2015, 11:34 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

[/I]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archerguard View Post
let's just say i invested time and effort to befriend a woman, established a connection followed by a relationship. she raised the level of the relationship just below sexual intercourse. meaning to say, the relationship will not involve sexual intercourse and i agreed. i continue to invest time and effort to maintain the healthy relationship. one day, she attempted to do a b_j on me and i stopped her. no thanks from me.

eventually, my body language became more and more unavailable to her but we still adore each other. we ended it graciously.

how many words do you have for me?
one word. U won't like that word. Why sabotage yourself? Too bored with life?
Old 24-04-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
[/I]

one word. U won't like that word. Why sabotage yourself? Too bored with life?
hmm... word is still a word after all. it is not really about sabotaging. it is about jumping in too fast without a blissful vision.

does the above phrase sounds difficult to be understood?
Old 25-04-2015, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
lol! when comes to the matters of sexuality, i can often detect whether the woman is doing it purely to rid the urge, purely to bring us both to cloud9 or to do it because of obligation, just to make her man feels good only.

hi! it is a hidden test that forbids anyone of us to go further. it is a hidden test that only allows me to being genuine platonic friendship with her.

this is a right thread for me.
so it looks like whether male or female wants to cross the boundaries the other one do not wishto, the friendship is doomed.
Old 25-04-2015, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
3 words: selfish, ego, challenge
thanks for this 3 words.

either most men are like this or I was unlucky or have poor taste in choosing friends.
it has got to a point that I question if the friendships were even real to begin with. those hanging out, sports, hobby time, talking etc. are those just an act to get sex? that sounds incredible too cos sex is available everywhere easily either commercial sex or FB or wife/gf. there is no need for any men to put in that much effort n time n sex is not even guaranteed. maybe the challenge? but its v clear if u are in the friendszone no hanky panky. humans are v complicated?
Old 25-04-2015, 08:47 AM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyta View Post
thanks for this 3 words.

either most men are like this or I was unlucky or have poor taste in choosing friends.
it has got to a point that I question if the friendships were even real to begin with. those hanging out, sports, hobby time, talking etc. are those just an act to get sex? that sounds incredible too cos sex is available everywhere easily either commercial sex or FB or wife/gf. there is no need for any men to put in that much effort n time n sex is not even guaranteed. maybe the challenge? but its v clear if u are in the friendszone no hanky panky. humans are v complicated?
Sorry .. not only man .. its the whole human race .. Humans aso belong to or a part of the animal chain .. natural instincts .. tts d law of nature ... 3 cycles- born wif it .. live wif it .. die wif it .. only diff is .. animal hv sex as a necessity to breed .. but human got a higher intrigue sexual brain .. the only animal tt hv sex for the fun n thrill of it .. no?

Exchange for Fast Return, No Queue
Old 25-04-2015, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Donrico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are you trying to tell us that you're super hot?

Quote:
thanks for this 3 words.

Old 25-04-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry .. not only man .. its the whole human race .. Humans aso belong to or a part of the animal chain .. natural instincts .. tts d law of nature ... 3 cycles- born wif it .. live wif it .. die wif it .. only diff is .. animal hv sex as a necessity to breed .. but human got a higher intrigue sexual brain .. the only animal tt hv sex for the fun n thrill of it .. no?
well said! law of attraction n the sexual brain!
Old 25-04-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Donrico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You thinkso? Take a look at this video http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/monkey-h...y-with-a-frog/

Quote:
but human got a higher intrigue sexual brain .. the only animal tt hv sex for the fun n thrill of it .. no?
Old 26-04-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
so it looks like whether male or female wants to cross the boundaries the other one do not wishto, the friendship is doomed.
hmm... the friendship is doomed? the friendship is actually very safe. it will continue to sail for many years to go.

Love <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Stranger

this is how a number of human minds worked. the tendency of either hate or love is so high that what's in between both... is often neglected. some people termed it as a process. when one manages a relationship well, there is still room for friendship. i am still in contacts with my X-es.
Old 27-04-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
hmm... the friendship is doomed? the friendship is actually very safe. it will continue to sail for many years to go.

Love <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Stranger

this is how a number of human minds worked. the tendency of either hate or love is so high that what's in between both... is often neglected. some people termed it as a process. when one manages a relationship well, there is still room for friendship. i am still in contacts with my X-es.
friendship with exes is a whole topic by itself! but many members here have shared beautiful stories of gd friendship with the exes. Personally I think friends with exes depends on how the relationship went n how it ended. If its a major character flaw then i guess its not even worth to remain friends after breakup.
Old 28-04-2015, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Cuddling or spooning

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 29-04-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
friendship with exes is a whole topic by itself! but many members here have shared beautiful stories of gd friendship with the exes. Personally I think friends with exes depends on how the relationship went n how it ended. If its a major character flaw then i guess its not even worth to remain friends after breakup.
Personally, I wouldnt stay friends with exes because its a HUGE mistake imo.

I know because I stayed as friends thinking that we could reconcile our relationship. Huge mistake and I got friendzoned instead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1